Characters ☆ Collection

The_Enigma

The Illogical Maestro
Jeremiah| The Inquirer Of The Irrational
Thomas.William.Hiddleston.full.1430994.jpg

"Becoming untouchable means you must live without embrace"

Basic Information
NameJeremiah Kainen Zermolo
AliasesProfessor Of The Paradoxical, Child Of Contradiction , Mr. Nonsense, Aristotle's Nightmare, All Closed Eyes Open
Height6'3"
Weight190 lbs
SpeciesHuman/Singularity
RelativesNone
AfflictionHimself
OccupationLawyer/Cosmic Scholar

Origin:
Jeremiah is the definition of a cosmic mistake, bringing himself into existence as a consequence of an enigmatic source trying to enter the universe. Yet, before he awakened his power of the paradoxical, he worked as a criminal defense attorney with a sense of investigative work

61a2fd1524811daa39de174c049e64e5.gif

"I stood at the cliff, wondering if there was more beyond here. My only true option? To move forward"
Logical DefianceBorn into and from the consequence of paradox. Jeremiah's existence defies the logical order of the multiverse and beyond, making him unbound by its consistencies. Yet, because of this, the cosmos see him as a form of mistake, a virus in their flawless system of code, and try to counter his existence. His illogical nature makes most of his interactions with or mundane beings (normal humans) nonsensical as logic tries to understand him. For example, when he speaks, random sounds from varying frequencies are emitted. And while he can defy logic, he cannot change the logic around him. (Yet...)

Abilene| Child Of Contradiction
r972c1wwbws41.jpg

"This isn't some Percy Jackson story, we aren't a children of the gods. We're a bunch of cosmic accidents the universe is trying to undo. I just have to rewrite it myself"

NameAbilene "Bell" Biesse
AliasesDaughter Of Errors, One Built Upon No Ground, Unreasonably Unsound/ Pink-Haired Paradox, Insanity Incarnate
Height5'7"
Weight140
SpeciesHuman/Singularity
Relatives/AgeNone,19
AffiliationThe Children Of Contradiction
OccupationRockstar/Philosopher/ Cosmic Explorer

Origin
Born with a drive for freedom, Abilene started her Rock-Band, "Space Archanist", in reflection of her beliefs. Preaching the message of self-reliance and freedom on her stages. Until one faithful afternoon, a her place suddenly disappeared from underneath and there three of her [WIP]

YNQA.gif

Catch-23A spin off of the famous Catch-22 paradox where "A situation in which someone is in need of something that can only be had by not being in need of it". Bell can place others in a physical loop, in which they need to hold onto there sanity in order to escape, but they must be insane in order to leave. Forever trapping them in their own loop. Unless they can maintain both states of mind at once
Super-PositionNot necessarily a paradoxical property but more of an enhanced quantum property, Bell can be in three or more places at once, and three or more states at once. Being capable of one state being dead, and still alive and well in the other two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back