Experiences Character you miss using the most?

Well while im ere, mighr as well be fun. I use to have a lizardman named Tex. He is a immortal magic user who had previously lived on Earth. He had a lover and all. Then nuclear war. He saw his entire life be wiped away. Hed a southern type with a interest in literatures, as well as flaming Axes. He then wakes in other worlds to help around. Then those worlds end. I think i made a omen of death by accident now that i think of it.

I miss two of my babies I used to use while on Gaia.

One was a young Egyptian seer who was unaware of his immortality. He was stuck inside of a room for most of his life having little physical contact with anyone since he was praised for his clairvoyance. Little guy was super innocent and naive, so once he did leave his shelter he was just a little ball of curiosity. I miss my boi.

The second one is one I made after reading Beastars. He was a middle schooler named Borneo who inspired to become a regular on his school's baseball team. However, his species didn't do him any favors when it came to batting so he was often made an outfielder and rarely allowed to bat. He was an odd kid who didn't emote much, but he expressed how he felt with his dedication to the game. Maybe he was a bit of a sport nut, but he was fun to rp with. Would like to use him for another Beastars rp or something.
4184688_6E16Ari6pqONUxL.png

by my good friend Brewbraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back