Character Talk

@GingerBread Let me start up this tab since I'm really looking forward to the comments that will be put up here. I'll get this of of my chest as well even though we both already agree on this. I wish Mary was a more exciting character. I feel like she could be but it may have been because you didn't have much time to work on her is why she's not developed as character sheets go. I feel like you could do more in the future with her and I hope that does happen. At least something could happen with her rather than letting her fall into the character junkyard. I'm currently trying to introduce Juniper to make sure she doesn't end up there herself.

@GingerBread Let me start up this tab since I'm really looking forward to the comments that will be put up here. I'll get this of of my chest as well even though we both already agree on this. I wish Mary was a more exciting character. I feel like she could be but it may have been because you didn't have much time to work on her is why she's not developed as character sheets go. I feel like you could do more in the future with her and I hope that does happen. At least something could happen with her rather than letting her fall into the character junkyard. I'm currently trying to introduce Juniper to make sure she doesn't end up there herself.

I wish she was too, but I don't think she can become a more exciting character; She's seriously boring and I see no way I could've made her interesting with the way she would've been brought up and her personality. And even now I don't think she's going to change much; She's just not an interesting character and I can't see a way she could ever become one. 

I wish she was too, but I don't think she can become a more exciting character; She's seriously boring and I see no way I could've made her interesting with the way she would've been brought up and her personality. And even now I don't think she's going to change much; She's just not an interesting character and I can't see a way she could ever become one. 

Yeah I see. Well try to make the best out of her while you can. What do you think I can do for Juniper?

Yeah I see. Well try to make the best out of her while you can. What do you think I can do for Juniper?

I say just use her more, see where she goes. Because from what I've seen from the character sheet, she seems interesting, but doesn't get used that much and I think that's the main problem with her. I think the more you use her, the better she'll end up. At least if you're as good at writing her as you are with Zalena  =P

AAAAUUUUSSSTTTTRRRIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE BACK OMMMMGGGGG

Hah, yes I am. But i'll be slower than ever. My new character will follow after Zalgo, so expect something from the Void and such. But there will a twist, since all characters are very unique, yeah? 

*collapses* Editting on an ipad (or even creating) the character sheet on this website is one heck of a trial. It wouldn't let me write anymore, so I couldn't include the reasoning for the theme chosen, though I do have the reason -- all of it is in Notepad xD.

I really miss the old interface, hah.

Looks like the old characters have been quite busy. ;)

It's interesting to see the family trees. 

Well that can be good too! It's better than things being terribly boring and dying off after a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back