Character Submission Sheet

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Please copy-and-paste this; fill in the gaps; replace the *, not what's between the [ ].

Copy:

((General))

[Character Name] - *

[Character Gender] - *

[Weapon/s/ of Choice] - *

[Demon] - *

((Physical Appearance - Clothing))

[Skin Colour] - *

[Height] - *

[Hair Colour] - *

[Hair Description] - *

[Scars/Markings] - *

[Eye Colour] - *

[Headwear] - +

[Footwear] - *

[Gloves] - *

['Pants'] - *

[Shirt] - *

[Accessories] - *

[Other Clothing] - *

((Demon))

[Demon Name] - *

[Aliases] - *

[Titles] - *

[Physical Appearance Desc.] - *

[Symbol] - *

[Powers] - *

[Magical Abilities] - *

[Weapon/s/] - *

[Human Abilities] - *

End of Character Sheet.

You may add anything else, but put it in the right category.

The 'Symbol' part is that each demon has a symbol. The character that's hosting the demon (your character) will have the symbol somewhere on their body. And no, it can't be on a private part, but it can be somewhere else on the crotch if you have to. pls no.

As for the clothing, headwear is for things like hats and helmets... It's completely optional, as with the gloves, accessories, and other clothing. Belts fall under accessories. if you have none of said things, just put N/A.

As for the human abilities part, it's for the abilities that you get while not in demon form. For example, a character that hosts a demon has the ability to, say, become invisible, or teleport a small distance, etc. While in demon form (much more powerful), you have access to all of the said demon's powers.

We have flintlock pistols and cannons.

You may insert a picture, but in a spoiler.

Any questions concerning the CS may be asked below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like for our characters to be separate topics that we make? Like how you made the CS one? Just want to make sure. And can I put my pictures in spoilers? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually want them to be different topics, yes.

And wait, what ? You can do spoilers on here !? How ? Teach me, master !

I actually meant to put the pictures in the replies, but if there are spoilers, then please put them in the spoilers. Just show me how because I need to make my thread look NEAT.

I actually want them to be different topics, yes.

And wait, what ? You can do spoilers on here !? How ? Teach me, master !

I actually meant to put the pictures in the replies, but if there are spoilers, then please put them in the spoilers. Just show me how because I need to make my thread look NEAT.
It's a wee lil' eyeball o-o <3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I can kiss you right now.

(pls nu)

Your character hosts a demon; as in is possessed by one, but not really.

they have a demon inside them.

It's a character hosting a demon, rather, so technically yes, but if you have any other ideas, I'm ready to discuss !

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I can kiss you right now.

(pls nu)

You no want my kisses? *cri*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back