𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊

leviohsa

Supreme Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

scroll

scroll

They tell me I'm a god, I'm lost in the facade. Six-feet off the ground at all times, I think I'm feelin' odd..

the living tombstone

the king

dee.

full name

dawson luca barnes

nicknames

dee, luca

d.o.b.

nov.23

nonbinary (he/they)

sexuality

pansexual

my ordinary life

the living tombstone

visage

height

5'11"

weight

165 lbs

hair c.

dark brown

eye c.

medium-dark brown

faceclaim

Ezra Miller

psyche

Dee is an extremely outgoing, carefree individual. He loves learning about people, and their drama. Truly the artistic type, you'll find them designing clothes or impulsively throwing parties for the hell of it. They're flighty, truly scared of commitment and the idea of working on themselves. Despite this need to not focus on their own emotions, they are incredibly intelligent and hyper aware of social cues.

fashion, throwing/attending parties, stirring the pot, designing clothing, strange/unique decor

dislikes

Formal events, bleu cheese, narrow-minded people, neat-freaks

vices

Laziness/ lack of drive, impulsive/brash, egotistical, hypocritical

skills/virtues

being a pain in the ass, extremely charismatic (even before discovering his powers), is amazing at hosting parties, also has an odd knack for gardening. Not many know this, though.

history

In New York City, where Dee resided, he was widely known as the go-to person for anything and everything partying. Whether it was getting a plug, or needing a place to stop by and have fun, he was the guy. No one exactly saw Dee as a person to trust, though. And for good reason, as he always had the latest gossip and wasn't afraid to spill it. This left him with a small group of close friends. Two to be exact. That's exactly how he liked it, though, so he had no qualms.. until the parties were over and he was left to his own thoughts.

Overall, people saw them as a rich person to try and take advantage of, but not many could ever get close enough to actually fool them. And if they did, he always knew, and make them pay by completely screwing them over socially. He had that kind of influence thanks to his parents' money and his social standing.

Dawson grew up with more than enough. Everything was handed to them upon a silver platter, and still is. Of course, everything comes with a price. So, while Dee got their way with practically everything, they had to grow up without their parents truly being there. This willed him to become dependent on only himself, never putting their trust in any of the nannies that came and went.

Besides growing up with the desire to simply design (Not make. Only design, of course.), Dee never really had any goals. Why bother with the future when he could simply drown himself in the lavish life of money and drama? Dee never thought much of their uncanny ability to manipulate people, assuming it was thanks to years of observing his parents, and their social scene. Once they discovered just how far people would go for him, though, was when he finally found a school that he cared to attend.

It was just in time, too. Otherwise, their parents (not supportive of their lifestyle, nor their gender identity) would have cut them off.

gallery

connections

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

character name

miscellaneous

style

One of Dee's distinguishing features is their eclectic style. He will essentially wear whatever the hell they want, whenever they want. Having had two high-renowned designers as parents, he dresses expensively. Dee loves accessories and statement pieces.s

modifications

Luca has both of his lobes pierced, along with two cartilage piercings on their right ear.

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

scroll

Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you.

coldplay

trueheart

phoebe

full name

Phoebe Jean Abbott

nicknames

PJ, Phoebs

d.o.b.

nov. 23

female

sexuality

bisexual

yellow

coldplay

visage

height

5'2"

weight

answer

hair c.

dark brown

eye c.

sky blue

faceclaim

michele alves

psyche

"What is your greatest fear?"
Woah! That's a tough one. Hmm.. I definitely get scared at the idea of losing the ones I love. I usually make it a point to protect those I care about with everything I've got, so.. The idea of losing them can easily get to me.

"Do you have any talents or skills you'll share?"
I pride myself on being extremely resourceful. Definitely am that person people go to for advice, or a back-up scrunchie. I try to think of any possible thing people around me could need. I'm not perfect, though, so.. I'm bound to forget something! As far as tangible talent goes.. I do take pictures in my spare time. Mostly it's of my friends or of some scenic views in town, but, I'd like to think I've become pretty good at it! Remind me to show you some next time!

"What are your ambitions and goals for the future?"
Currently, I'm aiming to grow my photography blog, and begin travelling once I save enough money for a van. I want to travel the country, see and meet new people. It's a big world, and I plan on getting to know every piece of it.

"What are some fun facts others may not know about you?"
This feels like middle school all over again! I like to tell people I'm double-jointed, and I love weirding people out by contorting my arms in weird ways. Otherwise, most people don't know that I don't know how to swim. Kind of embarrassing, but.. I've never needed to learn how.

"If you have to share your strength and weaknesses, how would you describe yourself?"
I know that I am a pretty emotionally intelligent person. I can pick up on small cues that many others would miss, especially if they're coming from people I'm friends with. I can get along with pretty much anyone (almost), and I am very observant. However, I tend to keep my emotions on my sleeve, and can get blinded by said emotions. Especially if it's to defend those I care about. Besides that, I know I can put a lot of pressure on myself, expecting to be perfect so that I don't bother anyone else.

"Is the glass half-empty or half-full?"
Half-full, of course.

"Are you superstitious? Believe in magic?"
Definitely. I find it a bit naïve to think that we're the only reality. Especially since we discover new things almost every day. While I personally don't practice magic, I've lived in Salem long enough to know that it isn't just some gimmick. Nor are the legends we are told as kids just some fairytales. You'll never find me playing with fire or digging into places I shouldn't be.

"What is your opinion about life, death?"
Death is something I've come to accept. It's bound to happen, and I don't really feel that typical fear most have. I'm not a religious person, but I do think there must be an afterlife. Somewhere for our souls to reside. I just hope when my time comes, it's peaceful.

"Do you live life in the moment or do you worry about what comes next?"
I tend to worry about the future, but I know how important it is to live in the now. It's a constant battle for me, finding the balance. That's why I got into photography. It helps ground me, constantly reminding me of how much I have to be thankful for.

"Do you have a favorite holiday and season? Why?"
Very unpopular opinion, but my favorite holiday has to be the spring. The weather is still nice, and everything is beginning to bloom! It's the mark for a fresh start, and I love the bright sunny days that come from it. As for my favorite holiday, I think it has to be Halloween. I love dressing up with my friends and enjoying candy and booze. Safely, of course.

"Would you rather sleep-in or wake up to watch the sun rise?"
I love watching the sunrise! If I feel like it, of course. Some days just call for some sleeping in.

"You hear a doorbell ring and you're home alone. How will you react?"
Check the peephole and answer it, mace close by. Gotta stay on guard.

"If you could choose between going down a dark, dank alleyway, the ocean, or into a dark forest, which would you choose and why?"
The dark forest. I love plants and trees, along with learning about wildlife, so.. Yeah. Definitely going to check out the cool forest.

"If you could only drink one beverage and eat one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?"
Definitely drinking water so that I don't die. To eat.. hmm, what a toughie! If I had to only pick one, I'd go with Samoan girl scout cookies.

coffee, photography, the outdoors

dislikes

watermelon, not being in control, being the center of attention

fears

losing her friends, the dark, spiders

history

Being an only child, Phoebe lived a pretty good life. Her parents were both well off, and in a pretty happy marriage. Her house was the go-to for sleepovers. Mom and dad being the ones her friends wish they could live with forever. When it came to school, Phoebe did well. Always pulling off great grades with seemingly little effort. It led some to be spiteful of her, however, she did her best to help anyone who needed it. She made friends easy, and always wanted to help.

Not many know or realize that her family is just like any other: full of drama, and nothing like it seems. Phoebe likes to keep it that way. Instead, she devotes all of her time and attention into either her photography, or being with her friends. Being distracted is a lot better than letting the darkness consume you, right?

"What is your greatest accomplishment? How did you succeed?"
Finally mustering up the courage to start my photography blog. It took a lot of convincing, but all it has done is make me happier than ever. I am gaining followers daily, and it's what I want to devote my life to! I only succeeded thanks to my friends, as a lot of my pictures are of their shenanigans. Without them, I'd be nowhere.

gallery

connections

Justine Abbott

Phoebe's mom. A pediatrician who is well-known throughout town. She's diligent, and devotes herself to her work. Justine is a charismatic woman, always willing to make friends and connections.

Garrett Abbott

Phoebe's father. He owns a local diner in town, where Phoebe herself used to work at in high school as a waitress. He's usually devoting all of his time into the diner, making sure that he's able to put food on the table. Even if it's the most successful and bustling restaurant in town.. Nothing seems to be enough.

T.B.D

Connections have yet to be plotted.

T.B.D

Wouldn't you like to know?

miscellaneous

username

leviohsa

oorp

discord pls

♡coded by uxie♡

general
    balin
    full name
    florence ethel clarke
    sexuality
    bisexual/biromantic
    date of birth
    december 3
    place of birth
    Wandsworth
    balin — red hilt longsword
    ethnicity.
    European/White

occupation.
    Knight of the Roundtable.

known languages.
    English

etc.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
left

Last edited:
Name: Felix Jeremy Braun
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Typically shy at first, Felix is definitely more reserved, not one for being the center of attention or for making any kind of fuss. He is also very amicable, willing to help out anyone who asks for it. Many have called him a bit too trusting, but he tries not to listen, always assuming the best in others. Of course, this has resulted in people using him in the past, but he has always been quite resilient. Felix is very headstrong when it comes to his morals, never wavering despite what others may think of him. He does, however, tend to hold his feelings back for the sake of others, hating confrontation with most of his being. The only time he seems to conquer this fear is if it is for others, or if someone tries to make him do something he doesn't think is morally right.

tldr;
non-confrontational, friendly, empathetic, reserved, stoic

Short Biography: Being the middle child of a family of five, it's easy to assume how and why Felix ended up the way he did. He was constantly overshadowed by his youngest sister and older brother, whether it came to sports, academics, or simple things like hobbies. Felix never minded, always looking up to his brother and always protecting his rather rambunctious little sister from anything that may head her way. He was always the person his family went to for advice, especially once his parents divorced at the beginning of Felix's middle school career. It let him distract himself from the pain he felt, and it helped the people he cared most about, so he never saw an issue with it.

Otherwise, life was pretty normal for the boy. He grew up with his mother, dad moving out of state and leaving his three children with his former wife. It meant living a rather humble, lower-middle class life. By the time he finished high school, though, he still hadn't discovered his passions, unsure of what he really wanted to do with life. This, coupled with the burden of paying for college, were two large influences for Felix to simply go into trade school and become a welder.

Likes: Earl Grey, Baking, Roadtrips, Exploring, trying new things, etc.
Dislikes: Confrontation, insensitivity, closed-mindedness, peppermint, the morally grey, etc.
Element: Earth
Extra info: Felix only came to the camp in hopes of meeting new people, and possibly finding new passions. He doesn't have very many friends besides the acquaintances at work that simply vent to him whilst they weld. Otherwise, it's just his family that he talks to.

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_p7g9afhGvU1sccn28_540.gif
tumblr_inline_nmaeqhnHKI1sccn28.gif
tumblr_inline_nmafbwUdaB1sccn28.gif

Name: Charlotte Hazel Peters

Age/DOB: 23 // November 2, 1997

Birthplace: San Jose, California

Race: Caucasian/White

Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/her)

Nickname(s):
Charlie: This is Charlotte’s preferred name, and most of the people she knows will call her by it. Anyone who doesn’t use this name is probably an acquaintance to her or a complete stranger.

Alias (If applicable): Haywire

Affiliation/Role: Underground Hero

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Quirk: Technokinesis

Summary: Charlie has the ability to manipulate electronic/digital technology to her own will without having any physical contact with said machinery. Anything of the sort can be made to function or malfunction to her own desire. When Charlie uses her powers her eyes begin to glow a bright white (similar to a fluorescent white light). Sometimes while using her quirk her hair may begin to stand up or float (again, similar to Aizawa when he uses his quirk, just not as extreme. It resembles our hair’s response to static electricity.)

Strengths: Charlie is able to manipulate any kind of electronic tech as long as she is within a certain distance (right now the farthest she has gone without any kind of aid is around three miles. With tools made for her by the support crew, she is able to manipulate tech that is up to ten miles away.) This includes listening to messages, calls, texts, or sending them out as well. While honing in on her quirk, she learned that she needed to practice electrokinesis as well to make things easier on her and not use up so much energy. However, this is a newer discovery so it’s still fresh for her.

Weaknesses: Since Charlie is connected to the world of electronics and binary, any channels that she opens means that she has the unfortunate possibility of being manipulated as well. It hasn’t happened yet, mostly because nobody knows of this. Charlie only discovered this when someone thought she was an infamous hacker, and attempted to get back at her for snooping around. Thankfully, her power overtook the hacker’s prowess, otherwise.. Who knows what would have happened?

Besides that, she also can manipulate technology for so long before running out of energy, just like any other quirk user. However, the less energy she has, the more susceptible she is to being “hacked”.

Body:
Figure:
Charlie has never been much of a fighter, because she prefers to fight behind a computer screen. However, over the years she had built quite the underground reputation for herself as a sort of Robin Hood, making her quite the target for several different organizations. Because of this, she has had to train, giving her a toned figure, closer to that of an hourglass figure thanks to her weight training.

Skin: Charlie’s skin is pretty fair, thanks to her nocturnal sleeping schedule. That, and the fact that she usually works indoors, in the dark. Scattered along her body are the occasional scars, mostly covered by traditional Japanese style tattoos.

Hair: Charlie’s hair texture is relatively thin, although she has a lot of it, and it grows fast. As of right now, her hair is cut into a flat bob, and is in her natural black color. Occasionally, she will bleach and dye her hair herself out of pure boredom.

Height: Charlie stands at a mighty 5’4”

Eyes: Charlie’s eyes are a light blue, near teal color. They are quite striking and are almost always the first thing people notice about her.

Faceclaim:
ac38f67457838baeafe5734966204788.jpg
51806564_2329678460644358_7539483679938089708_n.jpg
b73c4f6f06486e19a636548c41147862.jpg

Background:

From birth, Charlie had always been sick for one reason or another. Come to find out, an unknown illness had made her immune system very weak, leaving her life expectancy to be less than ten years old. This meant that for the early years of her life she lived within the confines of hospital rooms, often decorated to her liking by her parents and nurses. It meant lots to her up to a certain point, of course. There was something draining about watching the optimism in your parent’s eyes slowly disappear day in and day out, despite their efforts.

Charlie’s dad worked in IT, given their residence in Silicon Valley. This meant that he would often spend nights with his computer set up on a table given to them in the hospital room while her mother slept in the room. Thanks to this job, it was also how Charlie’s quirk was discovered. While she was sleeping, an IM message popped up saying “I love you, daddy!” At first, he thought he was going absolutely crazy, until he looked up and saw her dark hair slowly float above the pillows.

This quirk got her dad’s gears turning, much to her mother’s eventual dismay. Charlie’s mom was beginning to feel uncomfortable with her husband trying to make their daughter train a quirk that she may not even get to use in her future. However, he had a plan, and he was desperate to keep his four year old alive. His plan? To have Charlie upload her consciousness onto his computer so that he could export it back into a whole new body. A healthy body.

Once Charlie’s mom caught onto what he was doing, watching him how much Charlie could communicate and interact with tech and bring herself into the world of the binary, she was furious, and more importantly, scared for her daughter, and whatever child her husband planned to steal their soul from.

It took almost a year, but Charlie’s father finally felt ready, and so did Charlie. After all, this was the most exciting adventure she’s had.. Ever! She was going to go on a trip to a place where no one has ever gone before!
And so she did, entering a deep enough sleep to where she managed to fully immerse herself into the world of binary. Charlie doesn’t remember much, as it felt more like a deep sleep with random bursts of nightmares than anything else. All she remembers is that she wanted out. Bad. She begged through whatever means necessary, over and over again, to be freed. Charlie despised it, as most four year olds would, to a point where she would rather be in her dying body than be stuck there any longer.

Too caught up in the fear of losing his daughter forever, he almost refused, having to be convinced by his wife, who only knew what was happening when the heart monitor, along with the other several alarms in the room, began beeping so loudly that practically the entire hospital could hear. Eventually, Charlie’s dad blocked the firewall that stopped her from leaving his computer, letting her back into her own body. When she woke, she was hysterical, not even able to look her father in the eye for weeks.

While still living in the hospital, it took at least a year for her to be able to feel semi-comfortable using her quirk again. Once she did, she decided to try and take control. She started small, and eventually worked her way up to a point where she could easily operate machinery without breaking a sweat.

Thanks to the hospital staff working tirelessly to find a cure for the girl, Charlie pushed through her illness, finally being able to have a semi-normal life at the age of 16. At this point, her parents had gotten a divorce, not being able to move past her father’s heinous attempt of moving her daughter’s consciousness. From there, Charlie spent the rest of her high school years in California, where she kept developing a name for herself by using her quirk for good, deciding to attack big conglomerates that took advantage of the weak. It wasn’t until her graduation that Charlie decided to leave Cali and spend her days in Japan. How could she not? There was so much to explore, and she was getting too bored of her current home. Charlie officially moved to Japan at age 18.

Personality:
Summary:
Charlie is definitely more on the introverted side, however, she can still be quite charismatic if need be. Many have called her an irritable smart-ass, especially if she is forced to work with too many people. She enjoys her youth, and tends to live more on the edge due to the fact that her mother kept her sheltered for most of her life. Charlie is also very blunt, and sometimes a bit cold, something that she thinks is due to her trip to the unknown. The woman has mostly gotten over her fear of her own quirk, but deep down she still fears that she could lose herself to the cold world of code. She’ll do whatever it takes to hold onto her humanity.

Positive: Straight-forward, adaptive, charismatic, hard-working

Negative: Stubborn, irritable, unsympathetic, rebellious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back