Character Sign Up Sheet

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
CHARACTER SIGN-UP

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Okay[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] so. This is where motherfuckers are gonna make their characters. Don't be doing this if you haven't read the rules yet. Also, make sure you read this entire tab. C'mon man, stick with me bro, we got this we're gonna get through this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Lehgo.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] a general rule,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] don't post comments here[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], just character sheets and whatnot. I'm gonna be honest, these sheets don't have to be that long, in fact I prefer shorter sheets. I’m more likely to read them all the way through if they’re short. If they’re super long, I’m just gonna take a look at the important shit and then go about my day. I will certainly get around to reading the whole thing eventually, just not right away. What important shit will I be looking at? Well mostly, I’m gonna be looking at the taken shit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]We’re[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] gonna walk through what we need to have on our sheets, but first I'm going to give you a list of shit we already have AKA Taken Shit. Meaning it’s shit that your character can’t have because another character already has it. Now I know this is a long ass list, there’s a fuckton of Ninja Gangsters after all, and the list is hard to make easy to navigate. So if you want, you can just run your Chi idea and Weapon idea by me or @theglassangel first if you’re not sure if what you want is taken. You can check out the list of taken shit right here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Next [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I’m gonna give you a list of how many members we have for each gang. While you don't have to, it would be nice if you made a gang member for whichever gang has the least members. But again, you don't have to, do you boo-boo. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]+Gang Member Counter+[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]18 Black Cobras[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]18 Red Spectres[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]20 White Tigers [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]20 Blue Dragons[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Radical.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Now here's a skeleton for your sheet. All you gotta do it copy, paste, and then proceed to fill it out. Use the sheet expectations below to learn about each section and what needs to go in there. I didn't write those for my health, so give it a good read. Once you’ve finished your character, post them in their appropriate gang and I’ll give ‘em a looksee.[/SIZE]

Character Sheet Skeleton

Name

Appearance

Sex

School

Role/Reputation

Combat Abilities

Chi Ability

Weaknesses

Personality

Backstory

Other

Character Sheet Expectations

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Their real name, any nickname they may have, and their codename/alias. Code names and aliases are used to avoid their real names being released to the police or their rivals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Appearance:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] A little description would be nice, just put like their height, and if there's anything you want to add or take away from the picture you can do that here. You can also include their fashion sense for both casual wear and combat wear if you want. Use as many pictures as you'd like.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Age: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]They have to be between 14 and 18. Because high school. Also include what year they're in. (1 through 4) You can also include their birthday if you want.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sex:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] This is pretty obvious right? You can also include information about their sexuality and gender identity and shit like that here, but it’s not required.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]School:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] What gang/school are they a part of? We're gonna try to keep the numbers of members even so, if you see one gang is already heavily populated *cough cough Spectres cough cough*, maybe make one for the others. This will also determine which district they live in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Role/Reputation:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] What does your member specialize in/what do they usually do for the gang? Do they gather intelligence? Do they jump people? For information on how the Schools function in regards to the food chain of members, look at the Gang Hierarchy section of the Organizations tab. You can also include how they earned their alias and their reputation around school in general.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Combat Abilities:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Ok so, I want you to describe how your ninja physically fights. We're gonna ignore their chi ability right now. We're gonna assume all of them have a pretty good grasp of a martial art of some form, and that they're all fairly acrobatic and stealthy, because ninjas. That's not to say that some can't be MORE OR LESS developed in those departments, maybe even their chi ability enhances one of those basic skills. I also want you to include information about their weapons. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Each ninja is allowed to have one primary weapon [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]and they can’t be guns. Ninjas don't use guns, silly. Bombs are cool though. Magic weapons like charms are okay too, but they'll have to require a teeny weeny fraction of Chi to wield. I want a lot of weapon variation, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]so I'm gonna allow for one of the same weapon per gang[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. I'll count dual wielding and single wielding as two different things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chi Ability:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] You can only have one Chi ability. You can't learn others, every person in the entire world has only one. Chi can be unlocked in a myriad of ways. Sometimes it happens naturally, other times it is triggered by puberty or traumatic events, or training and meditating. Not everyone will unlock their Chi and many people go their entire lives without knowing what their Chi is. Each character will have a different Chi ability. I'll include a list of these in the tab as well. A chi ability can be anything, but it can only be[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] one thing[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Can they shape shift into a suspicious log or the opposite sex? Can they stretch their arms all wacky? Can they control an element? Get creative with this, just don't include something OP like time control or fucking omnipotence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Weaknesses:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Give me some solid weaknesses that could be manipulated in battle by a capable opponent. For instance, water guy wrecks a fire guy, so if you're fire guy, you'd put that water fucks up your chi. Or maybe you're clumsy. LOL, SOME NINJA. But yeah. Solid weaknesses.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Personality:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Okay cool, honestly, I'm taking Combat Abilities, Chi Ability, and Weaknesses way more seriously than I'm taking this part. Their personality will be better fleshed out once the RP starts, but for now just give a little basic information about how they are.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]History: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sweet, so same as personality, just provide some background information on them. Like how long they've lived in Shima. Which may I reiterate, is not in Japan so...not every character has to be Japanese. Where is it? I don't know man. Don't worry about it. You know what the city's like from the Overview that you so totally read, right? So don't fret about other places, ya don't have to get that specific.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Other:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Yo, so if you've been finding all of the easter eggs, put them here along with a song to prove you got through this shit, kudos by the way. If you want you can also include some additional information. Perhaps a random fun fact. Maybe a little author's note. Go nuts. Don't forget your song.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As a little bonus, you can add a [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Relationships"[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] section onto the end of your sheet if you want. You don't have to, it's just a fun little thing to do if you're bored and don't have a post/Rapid Fire to do.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

• Tanaka.Ryunosuke.full.1744666.jpg

Name

Stephanie 'Steph' Fitzpatrick

Jekyll and Hyde

Appearance

... Steph doesn't look like your average girl. Not one bit. Rather, she looks like someone who proooooobably should be locked up soon in case they rob a bank. Her pixie cut and dark grey coloured hair is usually left ruffled or blown around by the wind (She calls this style the one for 'non-pussies'). Her eyes are also a dark grey, matching her dyed hair perfectly, and while her lashes are dark, they're not the longest. Three piercings are on both of her ears, these three always being a black colour, and her nails tend to also be painted in that colour too. While she may seem 'punk rock' or 'grunge', Steph denies being in either group, believing herself to be on an entirely different level than those 'whiny bitches' and if you ever suggest otherwise, you'll be getting a fist right in your face faster than you could even inhale. Height wise, she stands at a respectable and powerful 5'6 and a half, although her combat boots do raise her that little bit higher to make her just around 5'7. Her body is well toned, and she definitely does carry some muscle to herself, but other than that, she's what you could describe as curvy with a hella booty in the back.

18 ~ Year 4

Sex

Female ~ Bisexual

School

BLACK COBRAS WHAT'S UP

Role/Reputation

There isn't anyone in this school that doesn't know Steph. Thanks to her strange antics, wild and unpredictable nature and just general loudness, she's gained a notorious reputation of being batshit crazy, and she wears that badge with honour. In the gang, she's pretty flexible as to what she has to do for the higher ups, but generally she is used as either as a shield for others or to jump people. However, she can just as easily be used as a distraction for others to sneak past large opponents.

Alias wise, it ties in more with her chi and what she can do. If you know the story of Jekyll and Kyde, wouldn't approaching a lone girl take you off guard for a moment?

Combat Abilities

Steph is a full on kinda girl. She's not exactly a tank who can take a wild amount of abuse, but more so a hard hitting machine. She strongly detests weapons and blades, calling them out for being a cheaters (pussy in her terminology) way of trying to win. However, due to these- excuse my language here as Steph is coming out for me to write this- fuckers and their shitty lil tactics, the girl carries around a wooden bat for defensive reasons. While an aluminum bat may last longer and is lighter, wooden bats are the shit! You can't deny that beautiful smack when it hits someone full on, so Steph dotes on this weapon with all her being. Anyways, at the end of the day, Steph just wants to help her fellow Cobras and

• Although, long distance wise? She doesn't do that... She views people who just try to sniper their enemies to be weak pansies who should grow a set and show their real value by throwing a punch at her face.
    Chi Ability

Now, this is gonna sound crazy and me just 'trying to make an OP character', but chill, okay? I ain't. With that outta the way, lemme explain.

Pretty much and in simple terms, Stephanie has the soul- or Chi- of two people combined. This makes her extra strong in a sense, but she only has this due to something happening when she was still in the womb. Essentially, she absorbed the other baby in there as if it were nothing more than a smoothie. As a result, she gained the Chi of her unborn twin, and therefore has a larger Chi and can use her powers twice as long compared to many others her age.

In terms of awesomeness, this Chi is kinda cool but it's something she takes pride in. Her ability allows her to summon her unborn twin into battle. The twin appears like an apparition of sorts, but is fully solid and can appear like a human from a distance away. This being is all black, silent, and has no real face. The strength to make a full human is far too great for Steph, even with her added power, so she makes her twin use emoticon faces, kinda like Zer0 in Borderlands. If you're not familiar with the character, don't worry! I'll put some pics below to show what I mean. In the meantime, I'll explain this unique lil power in more detail.

The shadow-like person Steph summons is full of the Chi of her twin, and if they were actually born, their ability would have been super speed. So, as a result, this being is super fast and stealthy, but it's pretty much a glass canon. Despite that, it can pack a punch if needed to, but the majority of the time Steph will summon her twin if the area needs scouted quickly or to use as a last resort shield. It also carries what seems to be a tar black katana, but seeing as this being has no details, neither does its 'weapon'. It's actually just like a wooden katana that doesn't do much damage, but Steph likes trolling people to be terrified of this being.

Finally, there's one more thing to note about this chi ability, so I'll wrap it up quickly. Steph has the power to merge both her and her twin together. Typically they don't come together as one, but it is very possible that in last minute attempts of desperation she will use both chis at the same time, making her crazy fast and hard hitting. When in this state her eyes go black, and a black like mist emits from her body. However, this state is incredibly dangerous and if asked to use it, she tends to tell the person to fuck themselves.

For anyone who isn't bothered to read all that text and just wants to know the chi, I'll sum it up for ya; double chi power, summon a helper of sorts that excels in speed and stealth. Or she can combine the two to become a raging and fast hitter, but she has only used twice in her life and refuses to use it any more.

peter-pan-and-his-shadow-header.jpg

Beside Steph, it would pretty much look like this

Emotion wise, take some examples;

crona-s-shadow-png.png

Sadness!

tumblr_static_2xn6zhsxi2sk84w8c48k4kc08.png

oooooo creepy face to intimidate

SOUL.EATER.full.987631.jpg

awww joy

zer0_s_hunting_face_by_tupuchan-d69fiaq.png
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Weaknesses

Twin - This twin can cause a lot of trouble for Steph... When summoned, her twin can't travel too far away from her as it drains a lot of her own chi to keep the shadow solid. The most the can do is keep it away for a mile, but if it's anything further than that, it will disappear and she'll have less chi for herself. Ideally, she prefers to have it around half a mile away as it doesn't strain her as much. Another thing to note about her twin is that while it does have a mind of its own and uses its own chi, many a time Steph has to sacrifice her own chi and concentration to make sure it isn't messing around or going to get itself killed. Due to dying so young, her twin obviously hasn't seen anything of the world, so of course when it gets the chance, it'll usually run around to do so when nothing is seemingly happening. It's easy enough to stop, but man can it be annoying. Finally, when attacked, Steph feels everything her twin endures. At these times she usually has to stop what she's doing and try and make the being disappear. Why? They're linked. Anything her twin feels, she feels to a lighter extent. It isn't so much of a problem of its light wounds as the grey haired individual will just find gentle tingles from where the being has been hit. However, getting killed will send a rippling pain through her body that will make her lose focus and stumble for a moment or two. It isn't so much a problem if the shadow has taken a blow for her and dies then as she can use that moment it vanishes to get back to her senses, but if its assassinated all of the sudden, she can't exactly take a second to be like 'time out my twin died lol'.

Forming together - As said above, Steph refuses to fuse both her and her twins powers together. Firstly, it is immensely painful and tiring once she stops, and the amount of chi needed to keep her attacks and speed amazingly fast is huge. There's also the chance that her twin will fuck around and refuse to leave her body once summoned, so she would be unable to stop attack or darting around as she tries to forcefully stop which requires huge amount of concentration and time.

Personality

Stephanie is... Definitely something... The majority of the time a lot if people would swear her to either be bipolar or a mix of drunk and high, but she's not either. The girl is just... Very, very loud and isn't afraid to share her opinion on anything. If you're talking crap, she'll go up to your face and happily tell you straight that you are, and would she regret it? Nope. Not one bit. If you hit her, she wouldn't cry at all; rather, she'd punch you back with twice as much force. After all, she doesn't back down from a fight, and a good brawl once or twice is never bad. Another thing about the girl is her rebellious 'I don't give a fuck' nature. If she's told she can't do something, she'll try her damn hardest to do it, and it's left her in rather hilarious predicaments. Also, she's your rough and tumble tomboy of the group, so she feels a little more comfortable with guys or cool girls who will drink and do drugs without a problem. If you're an airhead or someone who's a stick in the mud, I'd recommend staying away; she's not gonna like you much, and you'll get teased or have the time of your life trying to get away from her trying to scare the shit out of you or pranking you. Oh! Added bonus; prepare for swearing and perverted words by the bucketful. She's not gonna hold back at all with those.

History

As said in her chi, Stephanie was supposed to be a twin, but thanks to this weird little thing called vanishing baby syndrome, it didn't quite happen. If you're not familiar with this, no worries! Simply put, the mother lost one of the twins, and although signs of a miscarriage may show, the fetus doesn't exactly come out. Rather, it is absorbed by its twin, and there rarely is any sign that the deceased one had even existed. So, Steph had a pretty metal start to life, and things only got crazier from there.

Her family was a total dysfunctional mess, and there wasn't a second that wasn't random and off the beat. Being the only girl in a family of five, Steph had a pretty wild time growing up with her brothers. Thanks to her mother constantly on her feet and arriving home late, she didn't have much time to actually sit her daughter down and teach her the 'proper' way for a girl to act, so her influences and ways of behaving weren't exactly the most ladylike... But when her mother was home and watched as her daughter would play fight with her brothers, the smile on Stephanie's face was always something that she couldn't help but not want to keep there. Sure, her attitude was awful, she would spit and yell and would attempt to beat any guys who teased her for being a girl, but she was happy acting the way she was, so who was the woman to say that her daughter should stop just so she could be seen as 'acceptable'? No, instead of discouraging the young girl, she instead egged her own and had her join the martial arts classes her father ran at age four. "If punching is what she wants to do, then let it be a bag instead of someone's face," Steph's mother would say. Truly beautiful.

Considering the above, by the time Stephanie was able to join school, lemme just say she wasn't exactly the friendliest child to be around... While she didn't bully people, she often was left to her own devices as her habits of biting or slapping others kinda scared people off. She didn't mind too much though, because when bullying was going on, she could run in and be a hero! Sure, the teacher would yell at her for hurting the bully, but when the victim would give her a lollipop as thanks? Man, it was the best. Quickly, she gained a reputation as someone not to cross which was something her brothers had all had as well, so it was kind of a honour for the girl.

Although she can't remember the age she was, when she was still pretty young her chi began to develop, and Steph always can recall the first time she had set eyes on her twin for the first time. It was in the middle of the night, and it was just kinda... Standing there in the middle of the room, grinning wildly. A typical reaction would have been complete fear and screaming, but Steph? Nah, she didn't do either. This figure felt somewhat... Calming. And she felt almost as if it shared a link with her. She can't exactly put it into words, but in the few seconds it stood there, it felt like she had found a long lost friend or something. She tried explaining what had happened to her parents, but they waved the girl off, saying it was just a dream. For a while, she believe it too; it didn't come again after that, so what other answer was there? For a few months nothing more happened, but then it came back again, although this time wasn't as innocent. In fact, it was during a fight when her twin suddenly was summoned. Although it didn't do any damage, the other kids absolutely lost it and began screeching, deeming it to be a monster. It left Stephanie a little confused, after all, the thing wasn't doing anything but standing there and smiling, but unlike last time it didn't go away. They both stood there and eyed each other before, in a sudden excitement spike, Steph dragged the shadowy figure with her to her parents to show it off. Much to her dismay, they kinda just... Killed it upon sight, and after realising it hurt her as while, they connected the vague dots with vanishing baby syndrome.

The years later consisted of harder training, and many hours went into her chi alone. No matter how tired after she was through the extensive training, she always somehow had enough chi left in her to summon her twin and congratulate them on a job well done and tell them about her day. Her father and mother soon caught on to this, and after much deliberation they decided to see if they could somehow link the two chis together to make her even stronger... And, well, it worked for maybe three minutes. Then things went crazy; Stephanie lost control and had to be restrained by all her family before she could fight her twin out of her way. The experience was terrifying and left her in tears, but at the same time, she felt a little bit of sympathy for her twin... Still, it took a while for her to work up the courage to summon it alone again, and it was then that her parents decided to name it Hyde.

Years passed since the incident, and at the age of 14 Steph was able to summon Hyde whenever she wanted and could also stop him from showing randomly. However, the crazy girl was about to face a major loss... One day, a phone call from her mother's work came through, informing her father that his wife had randomly dropped and was being taken away to the hospital. Sadly, she passed away a few hours later, and since then her father has been a huge wreck. The girl can't remember a lot of that year, but her brothers took over the parental role as her father sobbed in his room and they taught her how to truly survive on the streets. They honed more on her own chi, showing her various ways of how to not only defend herself, but how to truly hit places where it's gonna hurt the most. At the time they were also in their own little gang, and had even taken her to see others and watch a fight first hand, but they made sure she was always safe. Although, they had to stop this once she lost control of Hyde on a bad day and got herself in serious trouble and damage. She can't recall the month that happened during that event, but the scar running from the small of her back to her shoulder blade is a constant reminder of how deadly her twin can be to her and the others around her.

Now? Steph has done and seen it all. She's a rough and tumble girl who can fight with the best of them and she's not ever going to change.

Other

Ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja. I'm 100% ninja.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back