• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Character Sheets?

Dirge

The Last Remnant
Hey, it's your favorite person who you didn't even know existed till now here, asking a probably dumb question because I either overlooked it (muh bad) or I just didn't search hard enough (a more likely option tbh). So, allow me to no longer waste your time with this pointless rambling and get to the main point of the topic,

Any specific place to make character sheets and compile them into one spot for easy referencing? Been looking for it but as said earlier, I haven't had any luck. Any assistance in this profound quest of mine will be highly appreciated. (Pls help :( )

Look no further, as we do have a Character Feedback subforum.
While it's called Feedback you don't actually have to ask for feedback there, and can simply store characters. However, if you DO want feedback you can always request it as well :)
Keep in mind that forum can be seen by everyone.

If you want a private storage then My Private Workshop is the place to go. Can only be viewed by you and Staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back