Character Sheet Format

YoungX

Hue Master
Name: [Name.]

Age: [Note: Please don't make the character too young. We're going for a more realistic approach to the whole vigilante/criminal idea. A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself this, "Is it believable that my character is at [insert age here.]]

Gender: [Real genders please. I'm not trying to insult Tumblr. I'm being realistic. Please note that if you are going for the 'transexual' route then that would go within something like bio or personality or even extra.]

Height: 

Weight:

Appearance: [Includes any suit/costume. Realistic/Anime/Drawing/Detail is fine.]

Personality: [I'd like this to be at least 4 sentences that aren't too short. Sometimes it helps to give detail on your character. No need to go overboard though.]

Alias: [Whom does your character refer to as. This is used for Vigilante/Criminal names. N/A if there is no alias.]

Equipment/Gadgets/Implants/Etc: [From the common dagger to the highly used gun. This also includes things such as implants or unique biological traits attained from experimentation or however it was achieved from. Feel free to add as much as your character can possess but please don't go overboard. I'll tell you if you do. Your also welcome to organize this part any way you want.]

Abilities/Skills: [Every individual has their skills. What are your character's skills? Can be as many or as little as humanly possible.]

Weaknesses: [Nothing can be described as perfect... well except for maybe God but that's religion. Gods and any other beings have no place in this RP after all. So please include an actual weakness such as 'fragile body.']

Bio: [Optional]

Occupation: [Now it is possible for one to have no occupation. But realistically I'm sure almost most people in Maple Pines has an occupation such as student or politician. Of course assassin counts as well.]

Extra: [If there is something you want to add that does not fit within any of the categories here then feel free to write it here.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: 

Height: 

Weight:

Appearance: 

Personality:

Alias: 

Equipment/Gadgets/Implants/Etc:

Abilities/Skills: 

Weaknesses:

Bio:

Extra: