• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request character sheet commissions ⛧

BNY

hi, friends! recently, i've gotten it into my head that i would like to share my "talent" for designing character sheets! here are a few recent(-ish) examples of what i've done.

a bnha character sheet (more samples + links upon request):

1595014968611.png 1595015020251.png

a fallout canon character sheet without character images:
1595015089084.png

two original character sheets (links to full sheets upon request):
1595015152985.png 1595015169340.png

1595015214757.png 1595015230175.png

i can also do things like interest check designs, either on canva or google docs!

interest check design:
1595015320404.png 1595015334819.png

if you'd like me to make you something, just fill out the form below and i will try to get it to you as quickly as possible. i can also do css + html character sheets. these take longer, and unless you host them yourself, they're less editable (you'd have to message me so i can make changes for you), but they look nice! here's an
example!

REQUEST FORM:

• type of template: interest check? character sheet?
  • size: i can do pretty much any size you want! i think squares and flyer-sized are the best to work with, though.
  • sections: what do you want on the sheet in terms of headers/sections?
  • colors: please choose up to three colors!
  • images: do you want any images specifically? if not, i can provide and edit images!
  • keywords + aesthetic: are you looking for something cute? edgy? dark? cyberpunk? alien?
  • notes: if you have anything else you want to request, put it here!

Last edited:
The character sheet for Willow Smith is gorgeous! Is it a freebie because I'd love to use it!

Heya, if this is still open, I'd love a character sheet I can use on google docs!

• type of template: Character Sheet
  • size: Whatever you think is best!
  • sections: Name, Age, Gender, Pronouns, Orientation, Personality, Likes, Flaws, Dislikes, About
  • colors: Hex Codes - #f99f89 , #4cdf94 , #c2c2c2
  • images: A place to put the character image, and then some other places to put image would be cool! I don't need that many though.
  • keywords + aesthetic: Calm, could lean into fantasy
  • notes: No other requests! Thanks! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back