• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Sheet: Angels, Demons, Monsters, Beastmen, Humans all in and adventurer's school!?

Carnation

Florian Society Member
Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Class: (Ex. Necromancer/ Tamer/ Alchemist/ etc.)
Pets:
Powers/abilities:
Skills:
Fears/Hates:

Please add anything else if you feel it is necessary. Also please ask me if you have any questions.

Name: Cissnei Stratum
Race: Human
Class: Spellslinger (magical gunslinger)
Pets: Sparrow
Powers/abilities: He can channel magic and spells through gun-like objects (usually resembling flintlocks or early revolvers) the same way a more convential mage would with a staff or a wand. These are usually rapid offensive spells cast in quick succession, but he's currently limited by both the poor quality of his makeshift tools and by general inexperience.
Skills: Spell casting, quick-drawing, bad puns, dramatic entrances.
Fears/Hates: Spiders, isolation, being without his weapons, dolls, manequins.

227f10825c16ef5fbe19977dd845f082.png

Name: Drix Cain
Race: Lizardfolk
Class: Bard
Pets: Gecko
Powers/abilities: Drix's cast magic and lift up spirits of others using musical instruments. The magic Drix uses is mainly support magic with some spells to disable the enemy is some minor ways, like putting them to sleep or make them see things that arn't really there.
Skills: Playing the flute, drum, piano, lute, and many more intruemnts, fighting with a staff, and jokes.
Fears/Hates: Ruff crowds, disappointing an audiance, losing gold, and not being able to play music for long periods of time.

Archiliul Vainin Qallauv II.png

Gift : Adversita. (Being a form of possession of others with detrimental effects )
Class: Path Walker. (Mystic + healer)
Personality : Snarky, Proud, glass-heart, excited

I mean i kinda started so to speak but mostly to set up you all introducing your characters and meeting Inard the Headmaster's aide. Also I use color text but you don't have to if you don't want to. I did it to organize myself.

I'm good to start when ever (Though I may not be able to get a post out quickly depend when you start)

8bd84c48ace396a30c43ad305e2aa54b.jpg
winged_deity_by_kipine-d8nzkfh.png

Name: Calmia Auraella III
Race: Gryphon
Class: Paladin
Pets: none
Powers/Abilities: Calmia can fight with her claws efficiently and be able to wield swords and spears. Another thing, she is capable of casting some white magic spells though they are mostly just barrier spells for protection. She is also capable of flight, though she needs a running start to get air born.
Skills: Sword, Gauntlet and spear fighting. Flying, writing poetry, flower arrangement
Fears/Hates: Getting dirty, Dragons, people not listening to her, nobles not taking their duties seriously. People Disrespecting her noble family.

Last edited:
to Goddess Of Twilight Goddess Of Twilight

I can accept a gryphon but is it alright that the gryphon can transform between its real appearance and a humanoid one? I know a lot of stories where magical beasts such as dragons could take human forms so I was hoping if this is fine with you.

Also Dragon characters or pets are not allowed (for now) i am regretful to announce. But Lizard men and sub species such as drakes are allowed.

Name: Foxen the Life-Burning Fox
Race: Bipedal Experimental Fire Fox
Class:Necromancer(Due to Nightmare)/ Alchemist/ Fire Elemental
Pets: A dark spirit named 'Nightmare' whom change shift into a weapon, an article of clothing, or a friend.
Powers/abilities: Fire Elemental control, Potion craft, fast recovery, double jump, physics breaking scythe chain
Skills: Hypertensive Sight and Hearing, Easy Information, Firecraft, Bloodcraft
Fears/Hates: Water, Holy Objects, 'Cleansing' Rituals
958d0f681e5abb9ea8b341c308d4a476671849f9r7-768-768_hq.jpg
Not my art

Is there a posting order?

Is there a posting order?

Well technically no. I will try my best to organize and ensure that people aren’t left behind and that everyone can be worry free of having to post immediately. Plus I have scenarios where your (all) characters are alone or in a group. But if having an order to help get the story moving is best for now then I don’t mind but I want to know what you all think?

Sorry no response from me today. Was at work from 12 to 9 so really tired. Is there anything you all want to have me do to introduce your characters or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back