• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Character Post Headers :0

AriAriAbabwa

Don't lose Ari~♪ Shine bright Ari~♪
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I like getting into my characters and making fancy little headers for their posts! I have nowhere else to put them!

Edelmira.png

She has water powers and an oar!​

Torii.png

Tatsuo_Iori.png

It's two separate pictures but I'm too lazy to combine them! She's a cute Japanese shrine-maiden! 😊

Broken_Torii.png

TatsuoAnger.png

Also two pictures, but it's fine! This is cute shrine-maiden when she is angor!!​

Sionnach.png

Young Kitsune boy who was cute and knew it, but unfortunately never made it past creation stage 😭

Guardian.png

Tech boy transformed as his alias 'Guardian'!​

Corvo.png

Hot detective lady, noir-inspired and despises criminals with a passion! Hasn't seen action yet

Alice.png

Scrapped prototype header of a sheltered Alice in Wonderland based character!​

razul.png

One of the newer ones I'm proud of! He's convinced that he's the main character/hero of the story, and nobody can tell him otherwise!​

Last edited:
Ao_Fukuju.png

Japanese idol whose primary colors are—you guessed it—blue and pink! This is just her stage name, though​

Fei.png

Took me a while to get an actual idea what to do for a wind character, thought about getting the FC's hat blowing around it, eventually settled on this!​

Serling.png

Horror writer and film director who has powers to change the world in a strict radius around him. All he needs to do is recite any of his works, and the scenes are re-enacted in said radius. I got inspired by Twilight Zone, made clear by the general aesthetic me making his surname "Serling." Literally made this guy's concept on a whim.​

Omen_Dancer.png

This was surprisingly difficult to make into something I was happy with, but here is the final version of the magical girl Omen Dancer's header!​

larsalbrecht.png

Jesper's power/control-obsessed dad with even crazier powers 👀

Adelaine.png

The reincarnated MC of an otome game visual novel! I'm actually really happy with how it turned out!​

Takaonna.png

Tall, scary woman who can extend her limbs and move them around bonelessly! She's made herself a tale that parents tell their kids so they don't go sneaking out at night.​

rieve.png

Presenting the deity of insects! Poor Rieve's gone mad after losing almost everything. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back