• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Character - Missing Deans

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Coyooot

Probably weird.
Hey all! Only accepting 4-6 players to keep things a bit streamlined. DnD 5e races, all official ones in all books. If you'd like to do something homebrewed I'm open to it, but ask below or dm before you make the sheet in case I want you to change something. Use standard array for stats. Keep in mind the region is mostly Human, Elven, Dwarvish, and Gnomish. The world contains all races, but if you pick something wild or monster, you'll probably get weird looks from NPCs. Feel free to use the character sheet attached, and add a brief description about what your character looks like!

Attachments

• Current-Standard-CS-v1.4.pdf
    948.7 KB · Views: 7
Azariaels head has been shaved as is accustom for priests of inara. He stands slightly taller than most humans at around 6'4 he wears scale armor painted A dark purple with green lining. Draped over the armor is A net of twine with many trinkets, and pieces of bone colored and etched with intricate designs all hang down. A gold chain holds A scroll canister at his hip.

Azariaels head has been shaved as is accustom for priests of inara. He stands slightly taller than most humans at around 6'4 he wears scale armor painted A dark purple with green lining. Draped over the armor is A net of twine with many trinkets, and pieces of bone colored and etched with intricate designs all hang down. A gold chain holds A scroll canister at his hip.
Awesome! Now all I'd need is some form of character sheet

First time making A character online, had to use the different apps/sites till I found A comparable export :/

Attachments

• skydude_23078776(3).pdf
    995.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back