Character Journal. The punk crossover #1

Lovely_they

Beep boop
There some character ideas I have planned for my punk crossover. If you've been on the interent between the 2000s and 2010s, you know what I mean. Steampunk and Cyberpunk are the two big shots but I also want to include, Dieselpunk, Atompunk, Biopunk, and the newest punk genre Nanopunk. They are the most established of the punk genres.

This will involve A LOT of punk genres over the course of how many entries it takes. I'd say, realistically 17. Absurdly, 26.
Here is my personification of Steampunk:

Steampunk or his real name Andrew Maxwell, is a brilliant inventor of course, like nearly all steampunk characters. He's an idealistic with spark in his eyes and a love of the arts. He can also be rather socialable too, but only if you talk about engineering to him, otherwise don't waste his time. Sometimes engineering is his obsession to the point he'd rather not sleep.
He wants to make things work whether that be his robotics or his friends, but if either don't work, he will put in the extra effort when if it feels uselessness at times. He doesn't know when to give up. I love his determination, but it's going to get him in a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back