• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lexico

Hi, you can call me Lexico. Before reading what i seek, you might like to know about me.

Been RP-ing for more than 7 years. Mostly in virtual worlds. RP-ing in forums, i am inexperienced. I am here for finding good RP-ers as friends for long term. I am willing to RP in any genre if the plot interests me. I am not a native English speaker but i can communicate clearly in the language (You need to forgive few mistakes now and then). You can expect me to post a para or more but not less. I usually research to make my posts interesting. I will try to be active. I love character intense dramas. Usually i don't specify RP limits. But i do not intend to cross the site rules.

What i will expect from you
  • Active. I would love to get your posts frequently. Not once in a month.
  • Passion. Let's together own the story and build it with love.
  • Friendly OOC.
  • Honesty. If the ongoing RP bores you, you can tell me.

I will regularly add my ideas for RP themes here in this post.

Love in the time of chaos
A ruined city filled with corrupt and criminals. Mobs rule the land. Blood runs in the street. A young man who is fast growing in his ranks of his faction falls in love with the rival.

Last days of the war
It is a war that no one can win. Both the sides are dying. The last knights from both sides have to come in terms with each other without letting their egoistic leaders cut their life line.

Pure woman
She had just lost everything. Her wealth, her family, her middle class life and her respect. To build herself from the scratch and from the dusty street, She need to forget her past.

Wisdom
A tribe had to be convinced they have to vacate their land for industrial development. On the process, the man in charge comes to learn and appreciate the wisdom of the tribe.

Keep visiting to see more themes here. If you are interested, please DM me or post a reply here. You can also message me your ideas.
Thanks for reading my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back