• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy character focused modern fantasy

Natasha4E

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a RP partner (25+) who can communicate with me when something is not to their liking.
Someone who likes planning together and helps move the RP along.
Someone who is into slow burn, who loves character development, and combining this with adventure, slice of life silliness and a little romance.
I do NOT do sex scenes!
I love flawed characters and messy story lines.

I would like to play any of the characters below.
They are created for modern fantasy.
They are all bisexual.
Please read their profiles.

Kaylee is bubbly and adventurous, and she loves socializing. She hates clingy types and she will overpower shy characters. She is not homely, nor does she seek a relationship. She has a full life, and will commit only when it feels right. She has a special thing for people who are different in some way, because they are interesting and beautiful to her!
Raina is a loner. She is strong willed and protective, and a little rude, but will do anything for you if you're nice to her, although you'll also need to be able to oppose her if she goes too far.
I want to play Kaylee and Raina together, because they are sisters.
I was thinking that maybe it would be fun to have Raina connect with someone who hangs out with Kaylee, and vice versa.

Gavenia is independent and a little guarded. Being a PI, she is observant and a good listener, but she can be impulsive. Gavi is not a particularly powerful witch... Or a particularly ambitious one. She just wants to solve the riddle and have a cold beer afterwards. She might be fun to combine with a character that does have special/strong magic and/or who is very ambitious.
She would be totally in her element if she were combined with a character who has something to hide, so she can figure out what their secret is. ... And maybe she has something to hide, herself...

I use email, discord and PM.

Hey! Interested in a rp? I actually have a plots that could fit your characters. But I am unfortunately 21.

You see, I am 42 (woman, btw), so role playing with people that much younger than me gives off creepy vibes. Also, I have discovered that I generally don't have that much in common with people that much younger than me.

You see, I am 42 (woman, btw), so role playing with people that much younger than me gives off creepy vibes. Also, I have discovered that I generally don't have that much in common with people that much younger than me.
That's fair, I'm a women as well. (Honestly don't personally see why we have to point out our genders.) Then again... But I understand and will stop bugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back