Character Dump for RP

Name :Nagisa Satsu
Code name: Kagami
Appearance: A short woman, 5'7'' in height with a lithe body. Satsu has a pale skin and a shoulder length hair that was styled in a ponytailel and is colored purple due to her experiencing several rigorous genetic experimentations.

Apparel: Satsu wears a longsleaved Suit that resembles a school uniform along with a pleated skirt and Thigh High boots. She also wears a single silver ring on her right hand and a single stylish earring on her left ear. Her look is completed by a eyepatch to hide her cursed right eye.

Equipment: She carries a Foldable Light Trident, 30 throwing knives , 4 Smoke Bombs and 4 Flash bombs inside her Dimensional Pocket Box Weapon which is keyed in to her power and ring. She also have a hidden gun belt with a Berreta 3032 Tomcat.

Pic:
Chrome.Dokuro.600.1010131.jpg

Background:
"I was found as a child washed up on the shores of Osaka without a memory. The First object I was given by my saviors were a gun and a knife, telling me to use it on the people who were watching.

I can still remember the blood and the bodies of the local villagers falling. It was first kill... at 8 years old.

Then after massacre, they put me in an orphanage. It was the first time i experienced Hell on Earth, The years would get worse after that."

Powers and Abilities:

Trained for sword, knife , pole weapon and thrown weapons combat.

Satsu also was trained with the use of small pistols, semi automatic weapons and a sniper rifle.

• Illusionary Arts : Satsu is an assassin renowned in the underworld as a phantom. She is powerful because she could fool the senses of all people.

Satsu can create illusions using her inate ability. These illusions work in beston certain conditions. She could create an elaborate illusions that can fool the person's senses or even their own beliefs. Her illusion can also become solid of she concentrates.​
Satsu can only affect a person who are near.Her illusions can be broken by physical pain or by mental fortitude. The Illusions are also stronger if it is cast on A single target, having multiple targets will weaken the illusion.​

• Cursed Eye of Samsara: an ocular technique that allows Satsu to inflict a grudge on a target she sees. The grudge works up in paralyzing the target with his/her greatest fear.

Cursed Eye is a line of sight attack that can hit a targets. It would generate an aura of Fear to the victim and inflict a Full Body Paralysis that can last up to an hour.​
The Cursed Eye would only affect a living being (organic or not as long it has life).​
However the Cursed eye can only be targeted at line of sight and cannot be passed on via Recording devices. The Grudge is now transparent and can move at the speed of a sniper round. She can use the Cursed Eye multiple time although it requires her to unseal her eyepatch before lining up an attack with a minute initial unsealing and a minute and a half prep time on each successive shot.​
Cannot be used consecutively within along periods of time without risking death. (6 days to be exact)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back