• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DarthPizza

Terror Bites
Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by this weary, slightly rusty roleplayers' thread. I haven't roleplayed in a while, but have over 10 years experience over all and am looking to make stories in multiple settings - more on that in a sec!

Just A Few Things

I'm over 18 so only feel comfortable roleplaying with others of or over that age.

I only RP in third person and my posts vary in length depending on the scene, but do multiple paragraphs either way.

Metagaming makes me incredibly uncomfortable so please don't do it peeps!

Being able to seperate IC and OOC is also very important to me.

I'm much more interested in telling an interesting story than having the entire RP revolve around romance/shipping as none of my characters are made with romance in mind. If romance naturally occurs over time, then that's great and I'm all for it so long as there's a plot going too!

I enjoy creating a variety of side characters as the story goes on to make it feel more interesting/alive - would be great if you felt comfortable with this as well!

I enjoy plotting/world building with my partners, so ideally would like a partner who wants to add their own ideas - carrying an RP isn't fun.

I don't have any issue with characters between the ages of 11-17 in any setting listed below, as I enjoy the adult/child dynamic a lot! Obviously romanctic relationships are out of the question with a character who's a minor if the other is an adult - because eww. I also understand it's not everyones cup of tea and wouldn't force a minor character into a story without my partner's consent.

I have no real limits/triggers! Just respecting the site rules is all I ask and just being courteous.

Settings - AKA The Good Stuff!

Some settings I have ideas for setting/plotwise, others I don't. Either way, I'm open to building a story with you and working things out together!

Characters I wish to play will be in bold, also the greater the craving I have for the RP will be marked with a greater number of '*'.

Fandoms - Books/Movies/Games

***** Harry Potter:
1. OCxOC Set many years after the books/movies for us to shape our own story in Hogwarts! - Main craving right now!
2. Marauders Era - Sirus Black x Canon/OC

** Skyrim/Elder Scrolls:
Plot/Characters to be worked out in DMs!

**** Cyberpunk 2020:
Night City is firmly in the grip of the shady, corrupt Corpos and gangsters. Crime and violence are at an all time high and the NCPD are growing in both power and brutality. Samurai's reunion tour was a little touch and go, and are still expected to play a few shows in Night City, that is if they don't kill each other first - Johnny Silverhand x Canon/OC

*** Game of Thrones:
Plot to be worked out in DMs! The Hound x Canon (would especially like Arya or Sansa but would be stoked with anyone!) - OCs also welcome!
I am currently reading Clash of Kings, so my main Thrones knowledge comes from the show right now.

**** Star Wars:
1. An unlikely Master x Apprentice story, set a little before Rogue One OCxOC Already have a character in mind for this.
2. A troublesome Apprentice x Master's adventures during the Clone Wars OC x OC/Canon

Original Settings

***** Superhero/Modern Fantasy/Sci-Fi:
Unbeknownst to the human race, an Alien threat is heading Earth's way. Who will step up to save everyone? An arrogant Demon, who has been banished from Hell would be the last choice anyone would surely consider? Who would join him on this quest to save the world? A truly just, heavenly hero to keep him in line? Or perhaps someone as unlikely as himself who has been unwillingly pulled into the situation? - Definitely up for some world building discussions/ideas on this one!

**** Gritty/Urban/Dark/School/Crime:
In the Deep South, there lies a town people try to forget exists. It's riddled with everything bad; gangs, drugs, violence, and corruption. Knowing who to trust can mean a matter of life and death as many people who reside there have their own secrets, demons, pasts they are running from, or are living a hellish, unforgiving present. The town's facilities such as schools, hospitals, and police are incredibly underfunded, which only adds to the dire state of it all. Not much hope resides here, from the crumbling hoods, to the forgotten projects, and infested trailer parks, there is little prospects. Those who prosper here, usually have their fingers in many illegal pies, and live in the more affluent areas on the outside. However there are ordinary citizens trying to make their way amongst the villainy. They are usually either targeted, or are slowly corrupted, getting caught in the town's web. I have two character ideas so far - a teenage delinquent and an Outlaw Biker. Would be willing to play both, or one or the other - tell me which you'd prefer to play against!

**** Assassin/Platonic/Parent and Child/Dysfunctional Family/Action:
An Assassin, part of a secret society (Very John Wick inspired!), has his entire world turned upside down when his daughter discovers what he does for a living and has little choice but to take her on a dangerous mission with him in order to keep her mother (his estranged ex-wife) safe - Looking for someone interested in playing the daughter! This idea is still barebones, and will elaborate/plot with you more in DMs!

** Medieval Fantasy/Pirate:
Currently I don't have any plot ideas as such, but am up for Bodyguard/Pirate x King/Queen/Prince/Princess, type of storyline!

*** Zombie Apocalypse:
Can work out the details in DMs as it's quite a broad genre in some ways and smashing in undead skulls never gets old!

I think that covers everything for now. Thanks for reading, and be sure to get in contact with me if you are interested in starting something up or have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back