• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Character Drawing Request (Reina as a Reptiline; Scaly Version)

I'm not finishing the piece.
Life's getting on my nerves about all this extra time I've already spent.

Good luck, Nocturne Nocturne . I hope you'll get to be amongst the best of artists one day.

Alright.

Honestly, your character is very detailed, and as an artist, it would be VERY difficult to pull off that entire list of details while being nitpicked the entire way. I would NOT expect to get it for anything short of 35-40 dollars. You're asking for it for free. In my opinion, that's outrageous. If you find someone who will do it for free, good for you. But don't expect it. Nobody here owes you anything, so chances are it's not going to happen. Not here, and not on most websites.

There's a reason that it's called a "Starving artist". Most of us really NEED the money. 95% of people want something in return, and if you don't promise them that, they're not going to work for you.

If you want something for free, it's most likely going to be very low quality art, because the artists who have decades of experience are going to have other people paying them already; they'd have no reason to choose you whatsoever.

I doubt you'll find anyone to do this for free. Especially on RpN. I'd recommend giving this another go when you make some cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back