Character Critique Thread

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort
Hey all,

this is a cozy little spot in which you can give your thoughts on submitted characters, praise those you like, and suggest improvements or point out issues. Ultimately, it will be the GMs decision on who gets accepted and who does not, but I think we all like to hear input on characters. Also, should a late-joiner come along, this is a neat way to get feedback by the entirety of the cast.

@TheBlackSwordsman Hi, thank you for interest, however, the roleplay hasn't been open up until now. Also, please feel free to submit your character in a stand-alone topic. This is just for chatter for everyone involved. Anyways, I can tell you that this character application is rejected. The personality and background is lacking strongly. I also don't want to have any amnesia characters, as it usually causes problems. Above all, however, given the faceclaim (which is neither anime nor manga, so it goes against the request I put in.) and the cook/sharpshooter thing, it seems you're mostly inserting Ignis, which is something I don't want. I want original characters.

@TheBlackSwordsman Hi, thank you for interest, however, the roleplay hasn't been open up until now. Also, please feel free to submit your character in a stand-alone topic. This is just for chatter for everyone involved. Anyways, I can tell you that this character application is rejected. The personality and background is lacking strongly. I also don't want to have any amnesia characters, as it usually causes problems. Above all, however, given the faceclaim (which is neither anime nor manga, so it goes against the request I put in.) and the cook/sharpshooter thing, it seems you're mostly inserting Ignis, which is something I don't want. I want original characters.

Alrighty I'll make the changes when I can. Thanks 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back