Character Claim

ChazGhost

The Phantom Hexblade
Sense Kingdom Hearts is full of some many characters you can't take them away and I definitely can't play them all so if there any you like to play you may. I have them separated into two types, multi world characters and signal world characters. Multi world characters are like King Mickey and Maleficent who appear in more then one world. Then as you can guess signal world characters are characters like Jack skeleton and Aladdin who will only appear in one world.

Multi world characters-

Side of Good

King Mickey- @scoundrel

Donald Duck-

Goofy- @torakiji

Chip and Dale-

Yen Sid-

Maleficent Faction

Maleficent- @ChazGhost (until someone else claims her)

Pete- @ChazGhost

True Organization 13

Xehanort- @ChazGhost

Ansem- @ChazGhost

Xemnas- @ChazGhost

Xigbar-

Saix- @scoundrel

Luxord- @TPBx

Axel/Lea- @torakiji

Former Organization 13 members

Xaldin/Dilan-

Vexen/Even-

Lexaeus/Aeleus-

Zexion/Ienzo-

Demyx-

Marluxia-

Larxene

Signal world characters (will be added as we enter new worlds)-

Halloween Town 

Jack Skellington-

Santa-

Sally-

Oogie Boogie- @ChazGhost

Dr.Finkelstein-

The Mayor-

Lock, Shock, Barrel-

(If I forgot someone say so and I'll add them)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to finish the list tomorrow. Yes that does include organization 13 members through the organization 13 for the rp will be the members of the true organization 13. If you want to play an old organization member we can make them apart of the new one in this rp or they can be there human self again like they showed in Dream Drop distance, up to who claims them for what to do with them.

P.s. Xemnas, Ansem, and Xehanort will be under my control.

Yes you can. Also @TPBx do you want Luxord to be with the true organization 13 or have him do something else?

Same question to you @torakiji, do you want Axel/Lea with the true organization 13 or have him do something else?

Yes you can. Also @TPBx do you want Luxord to be with the true organization 13 or have him do something else?

Same question to you @torakiji, do you want Axel/Lea with the true organization 13 or have him do something else?

Probably as part of the true Org13 unless we have our own version of Chain of Memories going on.

Sense Sora and Riku don't exist in the universe of this rp the events of chain of memories never happen technically. @TPBx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back