Character Application

@Liquorice

The ability would need to follow one single rule. If you're using some sort of life force transfer ability it needs to follow a set rule in how it behaves.

Not quite sure what you're meaning but maybe I'm just overthinking it. Unless you mean it can only heal others or heal herself.

Or is it where I said it say its takes/give the injury, like if she healed someone else's papercut, she'd have a papercut instead but they would be fine. Unless it would be better it just takes a toll on her physically or mentally for a bit. I can change things I'm just not sure where you're looking at. :)

How exactly does it decide who is healed or injured? The ability needs to behave in a predictable way. One way for it to work would be to take from the one with higher life force and give to the one with less, but for it to be constant it would need to continue until contact was broken off, even if that meant taking from the weaker individual or killing them. However this would contradict the example you put. Also, remove mention of another survivor, as survivors are so few that the chances of them being close to one another is small, and he would have had his own ability at work when she touched him to take into account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm that adds a interesting twist, it'll make her more wary about touching people without purpose then xD

@IctoraPost I've decided that you're character's ability has too many parts. If you want him to be partially liquefied that's fine, but it would be almost entirely non-functional as far as being able to use those parts of his body.

(done)

Name: 

Jake Jackson

male

Appearance:

[SIZE= 13px]Jake is quite tall and athletic, with relatively broad shoulders. He has wavy blond hair that almost covers his eyes. He is not particularly strong, but has good endurance when it comes to exerting himself for long periods of time. He has green eyes and mildly tanned skin. His face appears to make him seem docile and somewhat friendly and harmless, however he often wears a frown of confusion, which could seem naive.[/SIZE]

Personality: 

He is very quiet and curious, he thinks into things very deeply. He ponders the connotations of everything said to him, to the point that a lighthearted careless joke could cause hatred, depending on the context. He is also extremely self aware, and consequently tries to avoid interactions that he thinks may make him seem bad.

Background:

Jake lived a middle class upbringing in Philadelphia[SIZE= 13px], having moved from England with his family at age 1, as his dad had been offered a job as an accountant. He had good schooling and was always deeply interested in science, mainly physics. He had a tight clique and secretly despised everyone outside of it, although [/SIZE]tolerated them at school because he had to. He spent much of his time  studying additional things on his own accord, from  psychology to propulsion systems. He wasn't very scared of alpha and omega as he would not be able to control it or avoid it purposefully, if it happened it would have been inevitable, was what he thought.

Subject Voltage

Incident Location:

Philadelphia

Power: 

static generstion.

Description:

Jakes body is constantly inducing a voltage, taking electrons from hisbleft side to his right side, primarily ending up in hos arms. This results in his right side being nagstively charged (strongest in arm) and left sde being positively charged. This static builds up over time unless his arms are connected. If he waits for too long then it can hurt him, but it will never severely harm him.

Type: 

Energy

Danger Level: 

(Was able to get my character sheet done, now that I don't have a research paper looming over me anymore)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Name: Robert Martinez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Age: 18[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Gender: Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Appearance:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] (Pre-Alteration) A short and skinny teenager with black hair and slightly tan skin. (Post-Alteration) Robert now has the legs and tail of a kangaroo and his left arm is that of a bear’s arm. His usual attire consists of jeans, tee shirt, and a sweatshirt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Personality:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Robert is fairly quiet and reserved, he doesn't really strive to start any conversations with people. Robert enjoys video games and reading, although the former has become much difficult due to one of his arms being nonhuman now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Background:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Robert was born in northern New Jersey and was raised in an average small suburb town. He had heard about the Shanghai Devastation on the internet and didn’t really know what to make about it. On one hand he felt scared that it could happen elsewhere, but with it happening so far away and the United States having a historically powerful military he felt that there was no way that something like that could ever happen near him. Of course, Robert was wrong. One day Robert had gone to Philadelphia with his friends, as the day began to wind down Robert decided to began heading back on his own. It wasn't long after he left his friends that Omega had appeared and begun causing destruction. Robert was knocked out by a piece of debris while trying to get away and was eventually recovered by Pandora.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Subject: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Chimera[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Incident Location:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Philadelphia[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Power:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Animal Limbs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Description:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Type: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]         Physical[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Danger Level: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]          Level 1[/SIZE]

The ability is... quirky, but since I chose to accept the slug I suppose I have no choice but to accept it. He would have to go through the process of learning to use his knew limbs though, as their shapes and functions are not what he's accustomed to. Also you need to make him from the Philadelphia Incident. 

Quirky is pretty much what I was aiming for and yea having him figure out to simply stand and move around is something he would have to learn to do. I'll make the change to the incident location as well as edit his backstory.

At this point no new characters are being accepted unless you've already posted here and are able to finalize your character by tomorrow. If you wish to join despite that you'll need to contact me via PM to work something out.

[SIZE= 14px]An invisible girl, save for her clothing. Her usual attire consists of a green, knee-length A-line dress, a brown, unbuttoned cropped vest, a brown newsboy cap, and brown flats.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Antonia Carriedo[/SIZE][SIZE=18.666666666666664px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Female (14)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Subject Veil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18.666666666666664px]Power: Invisibility[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px] TYPE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]Energy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]DANGER[/SIZE]

█[SIZE=9.333333333333332px] █ █ █ █[/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]  [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px][1][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]  PHASE[/SIZE]

█[SIZE=9.333333333333332px] █ █ █ █[/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px]  [/SIZE][SIZE=9.333333333333332px][1][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9.333333333333332px]RANGE[/SIZE]

It's not nudity, it's convenience!

[SIZE= 14px]According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. - Wonder what it'll be like? - A little scary. Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. Wow. We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant Pollen Jocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top-secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured into this soothing sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow you know as... Honey! - That girl was hot. - She's my cousin! - She is? - Yes, we're all cousins. - Right. You're right. - At Honex, we constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. [/SIZE]

Hmm, I guess that works. Everything you need to keep track of who a character is at a glance. It does need a character quote though, so if I could get one from people that'd be great. It'll change throughout the RP, so just make it something that sums up the character or their personality.

Alright first of all, did you just quote the bee movie? xD

Second; "My heals are not exactly free."

Third; wait, how many posts do I need >_>

I'm guessing it's like 100+ posts to use html or something if only two people can technically use it?

Head-desk.gif

It appears I'm 76 posts short. Copying and pasting can probably suffice, but seeing how I am on mobile right now a Ill have to try later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back