• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Completed Chapter V: Out of Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
To no surprise Laurolf and A'kal nod their approval as well, and Meric thanks you all in kind. "We will come up with a detailed plan once we're in Alicante. We'll be able to better assess things from up close. I'll talk to Violet about Resistance support. We can use all the help we can get, but our best hope lies in the element of surprise." He makes a long pause before continuing.

"The local Mages Guild should have a working portal. We can use that to travel fast to the capital, but for now we'd better rest here in Dunn. Dina was taken several hours ago. The enemy already has her and I don't think they would go through so much trouble to capture her if they wanted her dead. I think we can afford to depart at dawn. Everyone - finish your affairs here and we'll meet up outside of the Mages Guild tower with first light. I'll go there right now to check the portal and find Violet to tell her what happened."

"Not to mention that we could use this opportunity to gain more insight about the Sorceress as well." A'kal said thoughtfully. "She intrigues me."

"She doesn't bloody intrigue me." Laurolf almost spat on the ground, but stopped himself before he desecrated the temple. "But her bloodstain might."

Maggie nods. "I will see you all in the morning, then. I have some things to look up myself." Foremost in Maggie's mind is doing research to see if there are any miracles she can learn that will give her more combat-effectiveness, as it looks like the party will likely be facing a lot of enemies soon. Also, if there is time before the store closes tonight, she wants to return to Mistress Zarra's clothing shop and pick out a new dress for Dina. It may seem frivolous, but Maggie had noticed that the girl's garments were not in the best shape even before this abduction, and she doubts that her captors will provide new ones -- not to mention the morale boost most girls feel upon receiving a new outfit. Given Maggie's slender (though adequate for her own needs) funds, she still hopes to find something nice, in blue (like Dina's old dress) or green (bright as a leaf, or grayish to match Dina's eyes), that won't wrinkle too badly after being stored in the priestess's pack for however long it takes the party to rescue her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back