• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Chapter Seven: Melshaef's Tree and the Crown of Chains

Status
Not open for further replies.
With th he return to the wagon, kind quickly heads to her room for that hot soak she was talking about earlier. Finally feeling clean and warm, she pulls out one of her favorite red and gold gowns and lays it out to style her hair. With the last touches done, Bright Fire looks at herself in the mirror with a smile. Good work, Luna. This will make Wolf stand up and take notice! She smiles once more and glides her way out to the dining hall to see what magic the Meadowsweets have done in the kitchen.

Taking her customary seat next to Wolf at the table, she looks over the culinary masterpiece that has been set before them. With as hungry as I am right now, a sandwich made from old shoe leather would taste good. "Bonny, Whittle, you have outdone yourselves. You are going to spoil me with treatment like this." Looking over at their guest, Luna says, "Glider, let me once more thank you for your help in getting me free from that thing the dire wolf put in my neck. I don't know what I would have done without your help, and in return, I am glad to have been a part of getting you freed from the Crown of Thorns."

When Glider mentions helping out with training, Luna clasps her hands. "Wonderful! The only problem is I will now owe you for another reason. But, as I have done my own studies, I can feel as if I am on the cusp of a new level of understanding my arts. I look forward to seeing what I am able to do one my training is done."

• Bren enters one of the unclaimed guest rooms to use its bath and get clean once more - not to mention warm and dry! Not bothering to get his long hair any dryer than "damp," he pulls it back into a simple loose braid and heads out, barefoot but in shirt and pants, to rejoin the group. Finding them is easy enough; the smell of hot, delicious food is wafting down the halls like a clarion call, and the big human's stomach is more than willing to answer. He smiles at Glider. "You look much better now." He slides into a chair and starts eating, but the monk's offer stops his fork halfway to his mouth. "Truly? That would be greatly appreciated! If the rain hasn't stopped by then, there ought to be room enough in the pool room."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back