Chapter 2: Of Protagonists and Plot Devices

• Bismarck's short reverie was broken by the feeling of two soft circular things on the back of his head, which often meant that Maria was awake. The shop owner blinked, his cheeks turning light pink as always; one would think that after being her fiancé for two years and knowing her for six, he would be used to it. He was, but there was something about having Maria's chest against his head that turned Bismarck into a stammering mess. He turned over to her, smiling with the usual blushing face, and was about to wish her a good morning like always—

—Then, just for a moment, Maria was covered in blood. Bismarck stared at her, his face turning from flustered to shocked as, dazedly, a hand reached up to her face to wipe the blood off. To Maria, it looked as though he was rather meticulously stroking her cheek, but to him it seemed to be getting worse the more he tried. And just like that, he was snapped back to reality. Maria was fine, and he looked like an idiot on drugs. He awkwardly lowered his hand. That had felt so real, though. How could something like that have been an illusion? Bismarck thought for a while, then, giving up on trying to think of an answer, just resolved his problem by hugging her. "G-Good morning, Maria...." he said softly, doing his best (as always) to hide the fact that he was panicking again. In the end his solution was just to bury his face in her shoulder, trying not to freak out too much.

Okay, was it just him or did he have a really bad stomachache? Bismarck ignored it for the time-being, instead just kind of standing there, hugging her like she was a teddy bear he hadn't seen in ages. His vision flickered back to the previous image he'd seen; bloody Maria, though now looking down at himself he noticed that where the stomachache was, he was bleeding openly. Another illusion, but Bismarck obviously found it very believable. A few of his tears wet Maria's shirt where his face was. The Letterman didn't say anything to explain why, save for something very vague.

"S-Stomachache...."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Maria Jones
Maria giggled a bit at his blushing face, honestly after so long she did expect him to be used to it...but oh well. She didn't min at all, she found it pretty sweet he still enjoyed it so much regardless. She could tell something was wrong, his expression, though brief conveyed shock and partial fear. She frowned a little as she rubbed her cheek and sighed heavily, "Good morning Bizzy." She replied, gently rubbing his back as he hugged her. She could tell something was wrong, what it was she did not know.

When told the obvious lie of him having a stomach ache she looked down at him, "Bizzy, come on. I know you're lying..just tell me what happened." She told him. "I won't make fun of you or anything."​

Alisa Ann; Bearer of Life
Alisa yawned as she woke up. Her memory of the time loop was fuzzy for the time being, but she did very well remember quite a bit. It became much more clear as she woke up, panicking a little as she remembered having to entirely kill Sierra. She was about to shout for her until she saw the girl peacefully asleep beside her, this causing her to sigh gently and hug her close while also kissing her. "Thank god.." SHe mumbled. She remembered the girl entirely snapping for no real reason, going on a murder spree and even trying to kill her. She of course banished her into her scythe at first, though she continued to assail her verbally so she couldn't take it...and banished her to the afterlife entirely. "Wake up Sierra~" She said. She then looked to her scythe, rather abruptly making Kathy appear in her corporeal form. "You too Kathy." She told her. "It's time we visited your friends and family and showed them you're still, sorta, alive." She said.

She stood up and stretched then, "No buts, right after breakfast we're huntin' them down." She said.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

Accepting the tea EZ took a drink, beginning to relax a bit at the calming taste. He set the cup down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah I do got quite a bit on my mind actually. Anxiety will do that to you, fill your head with a million thoughts at once. But uh, my dad is the reason I'm here actually he went..." Here Ez choked on his words.

"My dads missing." His hands balling into fists Ez took another deep breath and tried to blink the tears away. Grabbing the cup again he drank until the tea was gone, hoping it would calm him down.

TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

THE HERMIT
Bern did nothing but watch, stone-faced, as Yozaku got on the phone and told Erika she was fired, then took the phone from the policeman. She knew that Erika would likely call back....

.....and she did. Bernkastel listened silently before she hung up, laughing like a manic witch, then the purple-haired woman felt a small smile form on her face.
"Well, well.....little miss suicide has grown up," she said softly, handing the phone back to Yozaku. Then she froze, realizing what the man had done.

He hadn't done one of the options; he'd done both.

Bernkastel reeled around, slapping Yozaku across the face. After doing that, she flew behind him, pushing him down.
"Fool!" she hissed, stomping on his head. She ignored how the surface felt like daggers pricking her toes; she just kept kicking him, hair flying wildly all over the place. "Do you not realize what you have done?! I said OR for a reason, not AND! Do you know why I said OR?! I said 'or', meaning do ONE thing! NOT TWO!" She found his ribs; the wrath overcame her and she kicked him there, seething with rage. "By firing her we would be keeping her from any resources and cutting off her funds and leaving her on the streets! By sending her we're just killing her! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW INACCURATE YOU'VE MADE THE ONE PUNISHMENT AT A TIME RULE?! NOT TWO! ONE! ONE! ONE! ONE!" With each "one", she kicked him again; Bernkastel finally stopped. Her feet were killing her. She floated away from him, taking a moment to calm the fuck down, then turned back to Yozaku, grabbing him by the necktie.

"So, Yozaku~....do you want one punishment or two?"

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

THE SCIENTIST AND THE EXPLORER
Sierra's brown eyes opened again to the sight of Alisa's beautiful orbs; grinning, she sleepily kissed her on the cheek as she mumbled a light "g'mornin'", rolling over to hug her as a soft green light filled the room. Kathy appeared, fast asleep, wearing the usual pink nightgown and breathing quietly. After a minute she realized she was no longer in the scythe and woke up. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes—only to freeze at Alisa's words. She wanted to say something, but since she was tired the only things it that came out was a groan.

Sierra, meanwhile, playfully kept hugging Alisa as she stood up, and, when she wasn't looking, pounced on her, smirking. "GOOOOOOD MORNING! HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP?"

"About as fine as an orc's butthole."

"Oh." Sierra drooped, casually squishing her chest against Alisa's head. "I thought you slept as fine as Yozakuuuuu~...." To that, she got hit with a pillow. Sierra rolled her eyes, smirking and knowing she'd angered the grump, blocking her face. "Hey, stop that! My skin's sensitive!" she teased. At that, Kathy laughed, jumping onto Sierra and trapping her right on top of Alisa by sitting on her.

"YOU CAN KISS MY ASS, SAEDOR—NONONO, NOT LITERALLY!" Kathy leapt off of Sierra, not looking amused. Sierra was laughing her head off.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Accepting the tea EZ took a drink, beginning to relax a bit at the calming taste. He set the cup down and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah I do got quite a bit on my mind actually. Anxiety will do that to you, fill your head with a million thoughts at once. But uh, my dad is the reason I'm here actually he went..." Here Ez choked on his words.

"My dads missing." His hands balling into fists Ez took another deep breath and tried to blink the tears away. Grabbing the cup again he drank until the tea was gone, hoping it would calm him down.

TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitches98

Emmanuel nods and hums as he listens to the older teen talks breifly about his problem. He drinks his tea a bit more and then rests it on his leg when the guy mentions his dad. A bit surprising since Emmanuel didn't expected for the guy to open up his case right away.

"Ah, so that's why you're here, I assume?" He asks and then quickly introduces himself. "Before we continue, I'm Emmanuel. I'm a- Erika's partner in crime."

Even years of opening their detective office beside their shared apartment with his (their?) girlfriend, Cirillia, Emmanuel is still not sure where he actually stands in the law-in-force workfield. This detective business has been Erika's dream and he just followed the older soul into with no choice (she couldn't shut the hell up about it). Erika dealt with most of the cases solving and whatever detective needs to do. Erika is the face and reputation for this business since they open. Emmanuel, on the other hand, maybe a lesser known name in the force, unless he puts Leolam but that will be for a different reason. One that might put him (and Erika) behind bars simply for being a Mafia underboss' kid. Well, he's kinda exaggerating. It is like a decade or something since the War in Hell City and Mafia died.

"How long did your father disappear?"

THE DETECTIVE
Erika perked up suddenly at mention of a kidnapping case; somehow this felt like déjà vu, but she shook off the feeling, letting Emmanuel do most of the talking for a bit as she thought of the guy across from them. He seemed to be your average teenage boy, but definitely upset about his dad getting kidnapped. Huh. Feeling a bit weird that Emmanuel was sort of taking the initiative first, but the girl internally shrugged; guess it was her job at the moment to take note of every. Little. Thing.

So the way he spoke and acted showed that he was close to his fa--no, this was a bad start for Erika. Guess all that anger and anxiety from Yozaku firing her--them--was causing her brain not to function correctly. She did get a stroke of inspiration for a good question, though; at that, their features turned a bit more feminine; the sleeves of Emmanuel's shirt grew a bit more puffy, and the hair turned to its usual style; tied up in pigtails. And there stood Erika, whose eyes were naturally slanted so she looked a bit angry about something, dressed in a very steampunk-esque outfit. Satisfied with the feature change, she stared at EZ, grinning.

"Hello, my name is Erika Furudo," she said in her new-customer-must-make-good-impression-and-be-a-jerk-later voice. "I couldn't help but overhear, and felt the need to add on to my associate's question. So, around what time did you notice your father was gone, what did you see, and what were you doing before his disappearance?" So that weird-ass dream about the Saedor kid getting kidnapped was ridiculously similar to this. So what? It wasn't like the same thing or some shit like that. Prophetic dreams were purely fiction.

527a52571e13adbfbb1b08bd76e5b8a3.jpg
TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes MangoSargent MangoSargent

Last edited:
THE HERMIT
Bern did nothing but watch, stone-faced, as Yozaku got on the phone and told Erika she was fired, then took the phone from the policeman. She knew that Erika would likely call back....

.....and she did. Bernkastel listened silently before she hung up, laughing like a manic witch, then the purple-haired woman felt a small smile form on her face.
"Well, well.....little miss suicide has grown up," she said softly, handing the phone back to Yozaku. Then she froze, realizing what the man had done.

He hadn't done one of the options; he'd done both.

Bernkastel reeled around, slapping Yozaku across the face. After doing that, she flew behind him, pushing him down.
"Fool!" she hissed, stomping on his head. She ignored how the surface felt like daggers pricking her toes; she just kept kicking him, hair flying wildly all over the place. "Do you not realize what you have done?! I said OR for a reason, not AND! Do you know why I said OR?! I said 'or', meaning do ONE thing! NOT TWO!" She found his ribs; the wrath overcame her and she kicked him there, seething with rage. "By firing her we would be keeping her from any resources and cutting off her funds and leaving her on the streets! By sending her we're just killing her! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW INACCURATE YOU'VE MADE THE ONE PUNISHMENT AT A TIME RULE?! NOT TWO! ONE! ONE! ONE! ONE!" With each "one", she kicked him again; Bernkastel finally stopped. Her feet were killing her. She floated away from him, taking a moment to calm the fuck down, then turned back to Yozaku, grabbing him by the necktie.

"So, Yozaku~....do you want one punishment or two?"

Yozaku Ishimori
Yozaku smiled content with his task, and the titled his head as Bern took his phone. After a moment it ring, again, and she answered. Although she didn't say a word until the person on the other end hung up. Then she laughed her wonderful laugh, at least it was wonderful to him. Suddenly Bern froze, and Yozaku knew that meant she was unhappy. But instead of avoiding her violent outbursts he gladly accepted them. After all, it wasn't often that he was lucky enough to make physical contact with Bern. Even if it was painful. Yozaku just laughed as he took Bern's abuse, she certainly was a step up from Kathy. After she had finished Yozaku rolled over onto his side, laughing and holding his ribs. He looked up at Bern with a almost sad expression, as if he had realized she wasn't perfect."My dear Bern, it's a good thing you're pretty, otherwise you'd have no redeeming qualities." Yozaku said although coming out of his mouth it somehow sounded like a compliment."Let me ask you, what would be the point of keeping her on my payroll if we were going to kill her anyway? Here's another question," Yozaku said groaning as he sat up," how would you have gotten her here? I knew if I fired her she would come, so I did what I knew would bring her here. Anyway if your done over reacting I think I'll go finish my drink. Nothing numbs the pain like some booze," Yozaku said standing, and returning to his drink, and chigging it down. He wiped his mouth then gave Bern a sweet, yet somehow creepy look."Also, I'm not one of your pets. The next time you decide to take your rage out on me, I may not be so inclined to take it."

THE LETTERMAN
Bismarck shivered as he felt Maria's hand rubbing his back; he could only see more blood covering her. Seeping out of her.

He hated the illusion he was seeing.

Clinging to her and sobbing, he ignored how he was hallucinating about openly bleeding. Maria would see a change in his eyes; all happiness had been drained from them, replaced with his despair. A part of him knew that this wasn't real, and he tried to shake away the illusion, but wasn't able to. Helpless, knowing Maria couldn't see what he could, he tried not to break down as the hallucination showed him only half of her face, the other half ripped off. More blood and flesh; his eyes went dangerously wider, then he lifted a hand to slap himself in the face. It was hard enough to leave a red mark, but the stinging was worth it when he saw she was back to normal. The hallucination had ended...for now. Then, in a serious tone, once his sobs subsided, he spoke.

"M...Maria...if you die, I promise I'll go right after you do....ju-just don't do the same for me...please...." He said softly, his gaze shifting to Moonlight Forest. It was only a short pause before he grabbed the book and opened it, turning to the first page with the name "Luce". The word glowed electric blue, and Bismarck wiped away his remaining tears. "S-Sorry for making you.....w-worry....j-just a bad dream...."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Mika9889 Mika9889 (*le tries to give you an opening*)

THE ROBOT
Anita stared over at Don when he spoke, thinking about it momentarily, then grinned. "Once I get the laser show grenade working and the Spatula Marker Rifle finished." She then kissed him on the lips, holding him closer (if that was even possible at this rate). After what seemed like an eternity of enjoying this, she pulled away, her face slightly flushed. "Hehe~, making up for the year I was gone." She paused, unsure of what more to do, then kissed Don's cheek, stroking it gently after doing so.

"Is it just me or have you gotten sexier throughout the past year~?" she purred, leaning against his chest. "Just by standing here, you're causing my programming to go bazooka."

• Huh. Doing different things can affect the timeline, eh? He grinned and snapped his fingers. Then all he had to do was NOT talk to dogs and get trapped in water bottles! Simple as that! As for the second peace of advice, William nodded, a glint in his eye. Oh, you bet he was gonna talk to her! Manipulating time was cool with him, but manipulating time and not telling him?! UGH! He felt betrayed! And hurt! All the cool practical jokes they could've pulled together! All the sales in the alpha section they could've been one step ahead of. In other words, William was very triggered right now. He cringed at the sight of all the deaths of his friends in just one page alone when Lily had shown him the book.

"Geez." He muttered, looking over the page and scratching his head. It was weird how he didn't die, though. And Bizzy survived twice? That's even weirder. "Yeah. I think that-" He was soon interrupted by a creaking at the door. And then Lily opened the door and flopped in, causing him to frown and pout. Well, Well, Well. If it wasn't Ms. Not-Telling pants! William's ears twitched at the number of time loops they've been in, and he tapped his foot impatiently. "Hmph! I mad at you, Rika!" William said, his thin mouse tail flailing angrily behind him. "Why didn't ya tell me sooner! Think of all the stuff we could've done! All the jokes we could've pulled on Bizzy B and his..." He narrowed his eyes and shivered. "...Kitty Wife. For shame, Rika!" William berated. Although not actually mad, he was still a little miffed.

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

THE CHILD
Rika blinked when William got mad at her......for not telling him about her time powers? The girl awkwardly looked down, feeling a bit guilty, then she looked back up at William. Okay, so maybe not telling her boyfriend that she was a Gifted Human with time manipulation was a little bit too many secrets to keep. But to be fair it was for a good purpose.

"W-We can't do that much," she stammered, only to get interrupted by Lily.

"You can do enough to contribute to a time loop and somehow make it so Bismarck Saedor exists twice." Lily glanced, annoyed, at Rika, who squeaked, looking at the floor. "So. What were you doing restarting time 38, and now 39, consecutive times?"

"We....We were trying to complete a mission....? Two kids got kidnapped but they kept dying so we had to keep going back—"

"That fate's set in stone, Furude. There are some things you can't change. So why'd you keep trying?"

Rika shrugged. "We...we just had to."

"Furude. I'm dead serious. What is a constant in these loops that pertains to you?"

Another shrug; the girl wiped a few tears away. "W-We just want to do something right...and the loops usually work, but....but now they're just not working. It's been well over a month for me." Once again the voice change. Rika sounded more like a thousand-year-old than a seventeen-year-old based on her tone. The heaviness, slight hopelessness, and suddenly tear-filled eyes. Then she blinked, realizing she had dropped her childish facade. Giving up, she spoke like what she was, sighing a little. "William...this is the first time in all these 39 loops that I have been able to see you like the William I know. I rushed out most the time to embrace my fate, but something made me want to fight it this time. I stuck around this time...." She hugged herself, trembling. "I-I just want to ask for forgiveness....I failed at the job assigned to me in the past....I let them die....I let everyone die!" And here came the embarrassment, where she was sobbing loudly, leaning her head on the surface William was on; Rika didn't want to cry in front of him. She'd stayed strong for this long. She wanted to be the brave bodyguard.

She wanted to prove her strength without leaning on Bern or Erika.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu W. Fuma (Long opening ~.~)(Location: Tora Syndicate HQ )(With: N/A)
Emphatic repetitions of nonsensical sounds continued their rampant blasting through the upstairs corridors of the Tora Syndicate’s main headquarters which was additionally followed by hysterical laughter, Fumiko, one of Masakazu’s main advisors gently approached the situation as she nonchalantly flicked open the metal lid of her custom lighter and eventually lighting up a good ol’ cigarette, situating the filter onto her lower-lip and using the tip of her tongue to border the ‘cancer-stick’ near the edge of her mouth. “Welp, Masakazu seems to be quite busy, are you sure that this would be an appropriate time?” She replied in a monotone voice before leisurely casting an uninterested glance over her shoulder at the two stereotypical looking businessmen behind her, both of which were associated with a mediocre-sized corporation that stuck their grimy fingers into Hell City, aiming to achieve important assets with local criminal industries to make a success for themselves. Obviously a loan-shark business would fit themselves in quite fine with Hell City’s ever so ‘marvelous’ economy, only thing now that was preventing them from striking gold was the Tora Syndicate. “Oh most definitely! We’ve been looking forward to our deal with Mr.Fuma, i’m sure he’d be delighted to hear the business proposition we have in store for him.” One of them interjected, uneasily nudging his briefcase back and forth in a perpetual motion as he awaited his imminent meeting with the Oyabun who was currently occupied with enjoying his daily runnings of animated funnies.

Without batting an eye, Masakazu’s cybernetic advisor blustered a cloud of smoke out the opening of her lip and lazily nodded her head inward to the room as she vaguely proceeded to creep the oak door open, inch by inch, revealing an unnerving atmosphere with an unorthodox scene of the Yakuza head consuming handfuls of puffed out kernels in a compact baggy, laughing midway between each bite while watching his flat-screen television across the room. This was something they weren’t expecting, a Yakuza crime lord bundled up into a ball of silky blankets on the side of his bed while laughing at some cartoons? Surely this was some sort of practical joke. “Sir we.” Her voice was hastily silenced by Masakazu making a few hushing sounds with his mouth before the show eventually concluded and skipped to commercials. “Oh? Kimiko! I see you’ve brought guests!” He turned, facing all three of them with his brow furrowed and muddled with confusion once he caught a glimpse of the unfamiliar characters before him. Masakazu stretched his arms above his head after turning off the television and approaching his newfound acquaintances but his innocent demeanor quickly changed as he gave the two representatives a terrifyingly serious look. “Explain.” Masakazu crossed his arms over his chest as they both fumbled together to gain their composure. “Oh, i’m so sorry sir! We represent the Kunisa Loaning service and we’re here to make a proposition with you Chairman, you see with this 30/70 deal, you’ll be able to achieve 30% of all cuts as long as we work in your territory an-” Without warning Masakazu interrupted him by questioning the idea of the laughable cuts. “So you’re telling me that you’ll be giving me a small portion of your transactions as long as you work in my land? I’ll accept only on one condition! Have you brought the confectionery treats?”

He asked, playfully twirling a retractable pen in his right hand as he awaited his answer only to see them declining his response by shaking their heads in confusion. “I See.” Suddenly Masakazu’s face convulsed into a furious example of rage as he lunged toward one of them and punctured the pointing end of the pen through the person’s eyeball and into their brain causing them to go limp onto his bloodied hand. Screams of panic ushered in from the other dealer who stumbled down the lonesome corridor only to get a lead round directed into the back of his leg by Masakazu’s concealed AK-74. “If only they brought the treats, this wouldn’t of had to end this way! Damn it. Kimiko make sure you inform the cleaners that there’s another mess they have to clean up, I even got blood on my collar, shit. Oh and patch up that injured one and bring him to the ‘interrogation’ basement.” Masakazu released his grasp on the end of the pen making the deceased man flop onto the wood-tiled floor, shaking his head he tiredly went over to his office desk and sat down into his comfortable leather chair and waited for another day of tyranny to begin.
(Open for interaction from anyone, perhaps a Hitman of some sort *Cough* *Cough* ?)

Last edited:

andromeda | specy;

Specy woke up in a horrible position, disturbed by some weird alarm. She rolled around in her bed, looking for the button to shut it up. After three minutes of consistent fumbling around, she gave up and chucked a pillow in the direction of the noise, thankfully muffling the sound. She snickered, sitting criss-crossed with her hair frizzed out. Think, think… you were supposed to do something Specy… OH! She went over to the buzzing of the alarm, and noticed it was a phone call by one of the gang members. She was being summoned once again, and her smile faltered...for she was terribly late!

With that notion, she dashed out of her bed as quickly as possible, putting on her gear and skidding to the kitchen. She quickly made some coffee, leaving an extra hot mug for Niel when he wakes up. She giggled at the look on his face when he sees her gone. A lady must do what a lady must do. Besides she had another job to complete.

Grabbing her sword from the corner of the room, she dashed out the house without leaving much of a trace, except the coffee mug slowly cooling down like a timer. She hustled over to the Tora Home, opening the doors to the affair, guards looking at the short girl. One of them made haste to usher her to Masakazu, and she started smirking ever so slightly as she approached his face. “Hello, Masakazu. You beckoned my arrival?” she smirked, motioning to herself like she just performed a magic trick.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

THE NOT-SO-EVIL DEMON
Pandora heard the sound of a thunk; she squeaked, hastily diving to catch him in midair. After succeeding, she looked to Tanner, grinning a little. "Y-You really think so?" she chirped, hugging Nate's unconscious form close to her. A couple seconds past, and then the demon girl smiled fondly at Nate. He was cute as always, even though he was....you know....unconscious. She then looked back at Tanner, thinking of what to do next. "Ah....I don't know," she answered truthfully, biting her lip as she scratched the back of her neck. "I think he needs to lie down for a little bit."

There was a small pause, then Pandora let out a wistful sigh, floating blissfully for a few seconds, her wings wide open and flapping to keep her and Nate afloat. She still couldn't believe it. She had done it.

She had given him chocolate.

She had confessed to him the feelings she had hidden with great diligence and labor.

She had made him faint.

But whatever on that last part.

"YESSS I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT--"

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu W. Fuma (Location: Tora Syndicate HQ )(With: Specy)
“As you wish.” Kimiko’s feminine robotic voice uttered as she faced away from Masakazu, only to leave while adjusting her ear-piece and dialing-in the cleaners on the lower floor as she proceeded to walk back down the corridors, avoiding the stains and smears of crimson red as one of the larger built Yakuza members drags away the injured man who was shifting around the carpet in pain. Kimiko thought she saw her fair share of surprises today, especially after seeing Masakazu’s unfortunate outburst but now there were four heavily armed Yakuza escorting a new arrival that was quite young, perhaps she was one of his play-things? No, after passing the strange woman she smelt a fragrance coming off of the girl that was came off as unnerving, whomever she was, she was no ordinary lady, she stunk mainly of coffee and other things but the hint of death was quite strong. How unique, Masakazu was always wanting a new contract killer to take care of discrepancies that he had ever since the last one passed away in a vehicle roll-over incident. Before Specy and the rest of the rough and tough gangster could enter the room, a noisy ding was made present once Kimiko pressed her thumb against the protruding button of the elevator diverting all of their attention in her direction as she stepped onto the fashionably lit-up opening of the elevator. “Good luck.”
Cyborg_Secretary.jpg
Kimiko pronounced through her smile edging its way up her cheeks while waving at Specy before both of the double-doors shut and conceal her figure. Meanwhile Masakazu was tapping his fingers against the reflective glass on his desk, scanning his curious eyes across the monitors and looking at Specy through the video-feed. “Ooooh Coooome in!” He expressed in a sarcastic flamboyant way, stretching out his hand while beckoning in the few thugs and the mysterious woman with them. It didn’t take long for the juvenile-esque woman to break away from the couple of guards and introduce herself in a exuberant fashion, unaware of how dangerous the situation is. “Well, well.. Might i say, that was quite the entrance! Dare I say the most lively one i’ve seen today! Oh and make sure to watch your step around here, we had a bit of an accident involving a pen, poor guy slipped and fell on the pen I was holding. Crazy accidents how these sort of accidents happen! But yes you’re the hired killer, i’ve heard of you is what you say true?” Masakazu wasn’t going to let just anyone come in based of rumors alone, he wanted to know that this order of his was in safe hands so he decided to figure out on his own what this girl was actually capable of, raising his hand, Masakazu swiftly snapped his fingers and all four of the guards begun to back away from Specy but all situated themselves into a fighting stances as the entrance door behind her loudly shut, trapping them all in, each one of them pulling out a short combat blade from out of the interior of their coats as the guards close in on her. “I’m sure this test of mine will prove your worth, beat these lackeys without getting cut and i’ll not only make you one of my personal hitmen but i’ll add a large bonus to your salary. Oh and try not to get yourself killed.” Masakazu cackled in a hysterical voice as the men rushed towards Specys, blades drawn.
(Specy must prove her worth. Beat these henchmen dudes up aye? peachuu peachuu )

Last edited:
andromeda | specy;

“OH..Of course.” She rolled her eyes as two of the men approached her, both with blades in hand. As if time had slowed down in her favor she quickly examined the situation. Using her mild telekinesis would have been useless right now, so she decided hand to hand was her best bet. As the time felt sped up again once more, she saw one of the men rush towards her, tilting the blade down at her chest. She sidestepped and grabbed the attacking arm, using her powers to burn the side of his wrist. As she did so the next guard came in her side view, and she managed to shuffle the first guard's arm to block her way for her, piercing straight through the arm. Yikes… that must hurt. He was obviously in pain, so she left him on the side to deal with that knife himself. Evidently, a punch was thrown as she had been distracted. Specy took it as it was, stumbling back into another guard.

“Ok…” She was closed in by the three men left. Specy stooped down towards the ground, rotating her hips and hands to kick each of the guards legs, sending them down, and they weren’t quite finished yet. One guard charged towards her, and Specy simply punched his nose as hard as she could, sending him crashing into the wall. Soon she had her neck being handed to her in a headlock, knife against flesh. Specy held onto his hand pretending to struggle, only to grin and burn him with her lunar powers. The man screamed in pain as she got out of his hold quickly, spinning around to send a quick knee to the stomach.

The last guard looked over at Mr. Masakazu first, hesitating to move forward, then to Specy again, who grinned and simply finished him off with a kick to the chin. “Is that good enough?” she smirked subtly, turning to Masakazu, bending down to take a small breather.

(i hope that's okie >.< SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

The Rouge
3e5505e4ef7f8839f853e85c4a32019d.jpg

Pain, Pain like no other. He could feel the very flesh of his bones being burned off. screaming aloud, he begged for it to stop, but his cry was in vein. the pain continued, and so did his screams. "AARGH" Shisha woke up abruptly, painting. must have been a nightmare, or a memory. He couldn't tell, didn't care. He was just glad that it was over. He ran his hand through his wet hair, his face covered with sweat. After all, it was the only place where he had skin. He looked over to his wife Brittney, nervous that he had woken her up. Thankfully, she was sound asleep. He loved his wife very dearly, but also fears her in a fight. After all, he can thank her for his current state. The room was dark, with the only lights being his eyes and the alarm clock at the bedside. life was different for Shisha ever since he became mostly machine. Although all his body functions were basically replicated, he missed the thrill of sore muscles after a workout, the burnout after a long run, and the rush of sugar after a meal. but it seemed like he was adjusting well.

Looking at the clock at his bedside, he noticed that it was almost time. He had to meet with an important college for a new assignment, One of the largest crime bosses in Hell City. he had worked for him before, and always loved taking people out for him. He payed well. Getting out of bed, he walked to the bathroom and washed his face with water and hair with shampoo and conditioner. having a full shower would be useless. drying himself off, he walked to the end of the room that had a big door-like shape etched in the wall. waving his hand, a text bar and keypad appeared, blue light being shone on his face. quickly imputing a code, the door-like shape turned on its side and slid up, revealing all his gear
902184-raiden-013-jpg.290585

He then quickly equipped himself, sheathing both blades and putting the rifle on his back. He then grabbed a mask and the compartment closed. He was now ready. However, he still needed to do one more thing. making his way swiftly to his wife's bedside, he kissed her on the cheek "I love you" he said softly in his deep, booming robotic voice. He ran his metal hand through her soft red hair once, and he was off.

he Swiftly makde his way to the Tora Syndicate HQ, jumping over rooftops and sprinting through alleyways. He tried to remember what his employer was like, for it had been quite some time since he had done an assignment for him. He remembered that he was a very laid back, joking kind of man. however, he also remembered that he was psychotic, more than anyone he had ever met, but also reasonable and fair when it came to business. Keeping that in mind, he approached the building. not wanting to make a scene and keeping up with his style, he decided to skip the front door and stealthy made his way to his employers office window. when he came in view of him, he waited until he wasent looking. he then stepped inside, without making a sound. leaning against the wall at the corner of the room out of his employers view, he looked at his watch. right on time. "You didnt forget about our business meeting did you?" He said in his booming robotic voice, with a slight giggle

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu W. Fuma (Location: Tora Syndicate HQ )(With: Specy & Shisha.)
As expected Specy’s reaction to the subject-matter wasn’t favorable, but at-least she’d wouldn’t have to rework her schedule as to fit in some afternoon aerobics! Masakazu momentarily shrugged his shoulders upward, gesturing a sarcastic apology as the two of the five men that were closing in their distance, blades sharpened and an urge to decimate the individual in front of them, even if it costed them their own lives. Mr.Fuma felt a tad bit reluctant having this strange female go against all of his guards just to prove a point but that sentiment of guilt only lasted for a split-second as he knew that things were about to get ‘juicy’. Feeling the ‘heebie-jeebies’ crawl up and down his lukewarm skin he adjusted his posture ever so slightly to get more intune with the curvatures of his leather seat, moreover arching forward and retrieving his fluffy British Shorthair that was curled up in a ball on the carpet and placing him onto his lap. “Yush, you get to see too Mr.Fluffkins.” Masakazu announced in a baby-talking tone, rubbing his right cheek against his kitty cat before lingering his fingers to a remote and activating the speakers that began trumpeting some upbeat electro-swing as tension thickened, finally one of the men had saw an opening and rushed in with his blade. Meanwhile Masakazu was chuckling at the scenario as he supervised the advanced choreographed fight that had been set in motion while his chubby cat was pawing at a ball of yarn on his desk. Mr.Fuma was content by Specy’s unique fighting style but wasn’t entirely preoccupied until she gave more of a vicious representation of what she could do as she used someone’s arm as shield, stopping a blade but puncturing through the poor thug’s arm causing him to yelp out in agony. “Now that’s what i’m talking about!”

Masakazu yelled out, leaping onto the base of his chair in excitement as he mimicked the punches as if it were a child watching an intense action scene. Although he was in for a bit of treat when Shisha tip-toed his way to the outside of his office window and managing to sneak in, making a surprise opening as he leaned his robust build against the wall without a moment to spare, informing Masakazu of his arrival as soon as he was expected. “Ah-ha,well if it isn’t my regular, as for this scene you see in front of you. Well things got a bit busy, as you can tell, i’ve heard that a new Mercenary group has decided to pop their heads into places where it doesn’t belong and in response we’ve started hiring more cut-throat killers, but don’t get me wrong. You’ll always be my favorite, you sure know how to send a message, although they tend to be a bit messy.” He chuckled at the notion of seeing his work yet again. As Masakazu turned around he was surprised to see Specy delivering a final kick to the Yakuza member’s chin making the poor fellow get catapulted backwards, smacking the back of his head onto the edge of the Oyabun’s desk, promptly knocking him out in the process. “Good enough? Ha, well i’d say that was great! Oh, you might be wondering who this metal bad ass is behind me! Well he’s a hitman too, but before you get all up in arms, i’m not replacing you but things have taken a turn for the worse and we’ve taken into hiring more contractors like yourself. Luckily I have something for both of you that requires both of your attention, I know you don’t like playing with others Rouge but if I sent you in alone, well even someone like you would have shrapnel embedded into your ass.” Masakazu knew that if both of them worked together, this mission would be a sure success despite them probably not enjoying one another’s company. But throwing away two potential hitmen because of recklessness is unacceptable. “So here’s the scoop for both of you, Tora Syndicate has been gaining in size recently and has been attracting a lot of unwanted attention, even from other Governments that consider us to be a threat and a ‘terrorist organization’. As true as that maybe, i don’t consider their tone acceptable neither do I appreciate their spying. There is a rat among us and I plan to find out who it is!”

Masakazu’s frustration immediately got the better of him, within seconds he thrusted his palm onto his desk causing his entire fist to shatter through the glass and metal as if it were melted butter. “Ahem, well to get straight to the point, I want you to infiltrate this building, noisy or quiet, it doesn’t matter. But make sure that you find documents involving my syndicate, especially involving that damned rat. Oh, and make sure to send a violent message for me! I’ve wired half of your payment to both of your oversea accounts so that we have a secure deal and you’ll be paid in full once you’ve completed your obligation, any questions?” Masakazu asked while un-phased by the shards of glass sticking into his artificial skin.

inner_city_block__mood_by_bradwright-d6cjief.jpg
Eldarkon Eldarkon peachuu peachuu

THE HERMIT
Bernkastel began to glower at Yozaku as he spoke, mocking her. She was tempted to slap him across the face; however, she resisted, instead scoffing and glaring at him. "While you make a good point, you still have wronged me by not listening properly," she answered coolly, crossing her arms. "This is exactly why I don't love you, Yozaku, you don't listen. She didn't listen, nobody ever listens!" The villainess threw her hands in the air in mock frustration, then she paused, floating back to Yozaku with a cocky grin on her face. She leaned in, kissing him on the lips for a good minute, then released him.

She laughed, her pupils small due to the madness, that surging madness, and with that, still laughing, she flew away. Over to the phone. With Erika taken care of already, she had only to deal with her greatest enemy; Llyria Harp.

Thank goodness for that conveniently placed alliance with another strong organization. Reception in the caves was crappy, but that didn't stop Bern from calling Mazakazu Fuma.

"'Kazuuuu~? It's me, Frederika. I was wondering if, when you have time, you could help me with something."

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

The Rouge

Rouge watched as the young girl skillfully fought Masakazu's men. He looked over to him, being unimpressed "Hardly a suitable test. After all, I killed the men you sent at me the first time I came". However he did notice that this girl seemed new to the game, he could be seen as being a little harsh. After she was done, he listened closely to what his employer had to say, and he was even more unimpressed. He was right, teamwork was not his forte. After hearing about how the job would be difficult for even him, he became almost insulted "Oh please. You know my reputation and my skills. I doubt that any assignment would be to difficult for me". He was referring to the time he single handedly brought down a crime syndicate that was on the rise. Although it was his hardest job, not any job could be harder. After hearing the details of the assignment, he shrugged his shoulders "as long as I get paid double my usual fee, I'll do it". Watching him slam his hand on his desk, glass shards went everywhere. One even went for his face, but he caught it between his fingers without a flinch. As he remembered, just as psychotic as ever

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid peachuu peachuu

Last edited:
andromeda | specy;

Specy was astonished at how unfazed the leader was with glass piercing his skin! She giggled quietly to herself, grinning widely at how the man reacted. Strange specimen...Will definitely be a pleasure working with him. Her eyes glanced over at the regular and lit up and his snarky remarks. Huge ego...or not one for working with others. Specy often kept these internal obvservations for her own purpose, which is why trouble seems to follow where ever she may go. Interesting but also might not be the reaction I want… Masakazu glanced over at Specy, waiting for her to contribute to the conversation. “Ya know, If a boss asks for a partnership then obviously it’s harder than it seems..” She snickered, glancing down and picking at her nails. “Just saying sweetie.. You aren’t always all that” She faked a pout and looked back at the two.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Eldarkon Eldarkon

Resized_crazy.jpg
Masakazu W. Fuma (Location: Tora Syndicate HQ )(With: Specy & Shisha.)

Masakazu’s face remained slightly unchanged as he cautiously plucked out the measly shards of glass protruding out of his artificial skin, each one colliding with the second layer of metal alloyed fibers that acted as a shield, swiftly shattering the sharpened edge of the glass as it made contact. Any form of pain receptors that were once inside of his body had been taken out once the surgical procedures continued, series of experimentation were used on a Masakazu as he was a prime example of recreation, if they could reanimate someone back from the dead and make them among the living once more but with modifications to make them a nearly impenetrable shield, who’s to say that they can’t do it with more? Masakazu placed the bits and pieces of glass onto the wooden frame of the table before looking around at the unconscious bodies surrounding his desk as well as taking a peek at the open-window that Rouge managed to effortlessly climb through, if it was an assassination attempt, both of them would’ve gotten to his office without breaking a sweat. “Heh, I really need to invest in better security, or start hiring cyborgs. But that commodity quite a rarity. Of course, your aptitude actually proceeds your reputation but believe me when I say that as a fellow augmentation experiment, that you wouldn’t want to go about plucking stray bullets out of your body even if you consider yourself invincible, it’s too much of a nuisance.”

He wasn’t surprised to hear that Rouge wanted double the usual fee but not so much when he made that presumptuous comment about his overwhelming capabilities of murdering someone, true he was a special kind of contract assassin, one that could kill eight men without even batting an eyelash but still, Masakazu knew the risks and wasn’t taking any chances. Mr.Fuma thought about the idea of him wanted more in return, was he challenging him? Or was this the extra payment for bringing along the unwanted subordinate. Oh well, at-least he’d teach her a couple of things and Masakazu wasn’t running low on money anytime soon. “Of course, just know that this isn’t the average run of the mill kind of work, it’s better to have both of you in the field just in case something happens.” After making his brief comment he was surprised to see that the tablet he kept in his pocket started to vibrate. So much mystery was held behind this unknown call! Maybe it was the pizza man that he wanted to skin alive for being late but being the Yakuza boss that he was, it was probably important. Not wanting to hold up the two hitmen over the call, he passed them both a slip of paper that had the coordinates to the building. “Both of your pays will be doubled, but you both better send one hell of a message.” He whispered, carefully bringing the phone to his ear to hear a familiar voice. “Well if it isn’t the absolutely stunning Frederika. Of course, today is a bit busier than usual but I can probably see something out since we’re BFFs. You need someone’s head placed on the block? One of my Yakuza boys to send you over a pizza slice? Perhaps something completely different?” Masakazu lifted his feet up onto the frame of the faulty table, out-stretching his legs and situating his heels onto the splintery end, he was delighted to hear from a good friend but was a bit curious to see what she required.

peachuu peachuu TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Eldarkon Eldarkon

Fire and BrimstoneFeeling the gray light hit against the young woman's ash covered porcelain skin Fire flitted her eyelashes. Opening her eyelids revealing the unusual golden amber eye she had, she slowly sat up. Stretching ash floated off her naked body and brushed up against the marble walls around her. Coughing as she inhaled the ash she looked up to see her other half glaring down at her. I swear I don't need this, I get enough second hand smoke from Brimmy, Fire thought to herself as she sensed someone above her. Looking up she smiled as she saw a mirror image of herself looking right back.

"You're filthy."

"Brim! Speak of the Devil huh? You made it home this time! Where did you end up?"

Her twin sister Brimstone gave a long sigh, ignoring the fact that Fire hadn't said anything, and ran her finger through her platinum blonde ponytail. "I woke up in some kid's room down by the docks. I didn't have the time to kill him so I just scared him and left."

"Was he cute?" Fire said wriggling her eyebrows seductively.

"He was seven." Brimstone responded in a cold tone, she was in a bad mood today. She hadn't killed the kid. Brimstone hated messy situations and didn't want to leave any witnesses alive, but she was too stretched for time to off the kid. All thanks to her sister. Brimstone assumed her sister would forget the meeting with their, all in all pimp, which of course Fire did. Pointing to the charred corpse in the fire pit next to Fire, Brimstone asked. "And who might I ask is this gentleman? Please don't say it was one of our clients again." Praying this wasn't a repeat of last time. It was very difficult to clean up and stage it to look like a accident. Let alone explain to their boss why their client and burned to death when Fire was perfectly fine.

Looking over her shoulder Fire giggled and poked the charred man's nose. Watching it crumble into his face she smiled. "Him? Oh no. He was abusing his wife outside this club and I couldn't just have that. So I stole him away when no one was looking and had a bit too much fun with him." Pushing her hands into his chest she cracked the delicate structure of ash that was left of the man and the rest crumbled. "It was a shame indeed. Though his life insurance should cover the wife for a very long time." She stood up and looked to her sister. "That would be if I hadn't gotten the account number out of him. I already put in the hidden virus. Don't you worry sis I know how much you like things getting done." She gave her sister a playful wink as she played with the ashes a bit more.

Brimstone watched the ordeal and rolled her eyes, "If you knew that why didn't you make it to the meeting this morning?" She meant it condescendingly, but her sister would always take it lightly.

"Oh My God! Was that today?!" She over exaggerated, she knew it was today but it was business and business is boring. She like the fun part of their job and was good at it, Brimstone could take care of the boring business stuff. "I can't believe I overslept!" She stepped out of the fire pit and began to track ash all over their metallic floor tiles.

"Yeah, Overslept my ass." Brimstone said before giving a yelp in surprise as Flame pinched her butt.

"And a fine ass it is." Winking before she walked off to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

Rubbing her butt Brimstone stood up and pushed the button to clean the fire place. What a foolish man, she thought to herself before turning away and heading to the kitchen calling out to her sister. "You need to be a brunette tonight Fire!"

"I knooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!! Gosh!"
Is what came from down the hall along with some annoyed grumbling and the sound of scrubbing.

Brimstone rolled her eyes and picked up a tablet after typing in a series of passwords she came across their schedule. Flipping between the Escort and Agent of Chaos logs Fire seem to be working a party of very drunk and very important businessmen in a soon to be arson case. Meanwhile Brimstone will be taking on the role of Jezebel and playing a bit of chaos nearby. Hence the hair change for Fire, don't want anyone making the connection. Placing her lips on the tablet she transferred her schedule to her phone and adjusted her eye-patch, Brimstone took a deep breath and became Jezebel. Giggling softly she waved her hand and called out. "I'm off Jessy! Don't forget to have fun on your mission! I'll be sure to have some on mine." She made her way out of the building and into her car. Making sure she had all of her favorite goodies and toys hidden in the car she slid a cigarette into her mouth and smiled. Sitting into the front seat she turned the key and shivered at the sound of that beautiful panther purr. Leaving the drive through she rolled down onto the ever dangerous city streets of Hell City.

THE ROBOT
Anita stared over at Don when he spoke, thinking about it momentarily, then grinned. "Once I get the laser show grenade working and the Spatula Marker Rifle finished." She then kissed him on the lips, holding him closer (if that was even possible at this rate). After what seemed like an eternity of enjoying this, she pulled away, her face slightly flushed. "Hehe~, making up for the year I was gone." She paused, unsure of what more to do, then kissed Don's cheek, stroking it gently after doing so.

"Is it just me or have you gotten sexier throughout the past year~?" she purred, leaning against his chest. "Just by standing here, you're causing my programming to go bazooka."

THE HERMIT
Bernkastel began to glower at Yozaku as he spoke, mocking her. She was tempted to slap him across the face; however, she resisted, instead scoffing and glaring at him. "While you make a good point, you still have wronged me by not listening properly," she answered coolly, crossing her arms. "This is exactly why I don't love you, Yozaku, you don't listen. She didn't listen, nobody ever listens!" The villainess threw her hands in the air in mock frustration, then she paused, floating back to Yozaku with a cocky grin on her face. She leaned in, kissing him on the lips for a good minute, then released him.

She laughed, her pupils small due to the madness, that surging madness, and with that, still laughing, she flew away. Over to the phone. With Erika taken care of already, she had only to deal with her greatest enemy; Llyria Harp.

Thank goodness for that conveniently placed alliance with another strong organization. Reception in the caves was crappy, but that didn't stop Bern from calling Mazakazu Fuma.

"'Kazuuuu~? It's me, Frederika. I was wondering if, when you have time, you could help me with something."

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Yozaku Ishimori
Yozaku shifted uncomfortably,"You never said not to do both." Yozaku said trying to regain some favor with Bern. In all honesty Yozaku tried his best, even though the tiny voice in the back of his mind kept fighting him. It struggled to regain control, but Yozaku refused. He didn't want to return to his old foolish self. He was perfectly content with how he was now. The only thing missing being Bern's love. Buuuttt, that was soon brought into question when Bern planted one right on his lips. Suddenly his cybernetics glitched, his arm clutched at his chest, and a heart appears on his cybernetic eye. It was beating rather harshly then it exploded in a massive radiation cloud. Then it glitched again, and he was back to normal. Well at least he was back to what he was normally like recently. He stood up rubbing his cybernetic arm against his lips. Almost as if he could feel with it. He looked over at Bern almost in a daze, and then walked up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, and leaning in. But not saying a word, as he knew she was currently on an important call.

Don Hearth
Don grinned as Anita pulled him closer, and kissed him."Well I can't wait until later. I wonder how you're going to make up for a year of no conquest." He said, then raised an eyebrow as she got closer to him complementing him. Pressed against him, and purring, Don had to admit...It was damn hot."Hey babe, let's go say hey to the others. Before we get hot and heavy, I'm sure the others are going to flip to see you after so long."
He said this then a thought hit him, besides to shop he hadn't really left this spot. So they had seen him almost as little as Anita.

Users who are viewing this thread