Chapter 1: What is a Hero? (COMPLETED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astra ran forward and gripped Earl's hand, practically dragging him out of the building. When they emerged, a man quickly glanced over. He was tall, though with the way he slouched, it was impossible to tell. He wore a green plaid hat, along with a fuzzy green jacket that contrasted with the ugly yellow leather pants he donned. The metal shoes tapped on the ground as he walked towards them with a brisk pace, maybe even distress.

"I see you've met Miss Conover... Thank you for finding her. I dearly hope she hasn't caused any trouble." His voice wasn't deep, but it wasn't quite high either. His words had a sort of honey coated to them. Astra had ducked behind Earl and was practically squeezing his arm to death as she shivered. The man held out a hand with a friendly smile.

"Charles Larky, Astraea's adoption agent. Though she seems to be wishing I were a lawyer with all the trouble she's caused." He chuckled. Astra whimpered slightly, instinctively holding her arm with the bruises. She'd been missing for almost three months now, so someone had clearly told Charles where she was. With panicked movements, knowing Larky wouldn't understand, she began signing at Earl.

'Please! Don't let him take me back! H-he hurt me and did...' She stopped, seeing the death glare she received from the agent. She quickly blinked away her tears and subconsciously pulled down her sleeves to better hide the deep cuts. Never let them see, for seeing is an advantage she could not give them. 

Earl didin't trust the guy, the guy seems more like street slum than anything else. He felt sorry for Astra, but mad at the agent. How dare he hurt a little girl. He rarely kills humans, or even eats them, but this man clearly needed to be taught a lesson. He calmed himself down, taking his mind off killing this man. "Mr. Larky, as you can see. This child is being accompanied by a responsible adult." He replied curtly, "Also, if you are willing, I will adopt her. I can provide a safe home for her to live." He motioned for Astra to stand next to him, showing a toothy smile.

@Echo Dreamsong

Earl didin't trust the guy, the guy seems more like street slum than anything else. He felt sorry for Astra, but mad at the agent. How dare he hurt a little girl. He rarely kills humans, or even eats them, but this man clearly needed to be taught a lesson. He calmed himself down, taking his mind off killing this man. "Mr. Larky, as you can see. This child is being accompanied by a responsible adult." He replied curtly, "Also, if you are willing, I will adopt her. I can provide a safe home for her to live." He motioned for Astra to stand next to him, showing a toothy smile.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra frantically shook her head and growled at Larky. She wasn't going anywhere with him. The man's gaze hardened and he glared at the cowering child. "She is my property... She's the ring leader. This  little rat is going straight to prison." He took a step forward, yanking Astra's arm towards him. Astra chose that moment to burst into flames. She honestly looked like the baby from the incredible.s... Larky screamed in agony, struggling to move his hand away. No, instead the man's s kin melted off. What was revealed, well, it was a man with dagger like teeth and glowing black eyes. He snarled at Astra and ripped her off. His bat like wings flared as he turned to Earl. "I'll kill you all!" The crazy man ran, stabbing two people in the back (Literally) before running. Astra's clothes had burned off and she was covered in burns, still she ran after the man. With each new target, he grew in size. By the time Astra caught him, he was larger than a house. Still, Astra snuck behind him and suddenly stabbed the only part not covered by armor. His Achilles knee so to speak. Larky reached down and gripped her arm, squeezing until he heard the satisfying snap of bone. Astra sobbed, struggling to pull her already burned arm away. Then the man went limp, shrinking and suddenly falling. He disappeared into nothing. That left Astra to pass out in pain.
@ChimpMan(I DID IT!) 

Strands of white jumped at the sound of someone calling for help. The voice was hoarse and raspy leaving her to believe that something was terribly wrong. Bopping her head she chastised herself for such an idiotic thought, the fact that they were asking for help should be reason enough to believe something was wrong. Breaking free of her disguise, she couldn't help but here Aquarius sighing profusely in the background. Aw, had the poor platypus been mad that he had to transform only to revert back into his original form? Pointed ears perked with joy, the bastard deserve every ounce of dissatisfaction for being such an overwhelming douche to her as Kishi. She understood that he had been waiting to serve some perky young girl with C-cup breast, ebony hair, dazzling emerald eyes, with a small yet firm booty . . . or so she believed if his constant yearning for this mystery child was anything to go off of. And when she said constant yearning, she meant constant as in every millisecond of every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year including the leap ones. So in short, he'd never shut up about her! Whether she was supposed to be the panties original owners or not he didn't know, but considering that Aquarius was a spirit that's been around for millenniums, she knew one thing. This made him a pedophile, and a . . . Her thoughts were interrupted by a putrid odor, a scent that nearly caused her to puke everything in her guts. Forcing both hands over her nose, she mumbled something soft underneath her breath, a slight coolness gently stroking her nose and mouth. It didn't rid her of the awful stench, but at least it helped to alleviate the stomach pains that grew the closer she got to the origin of the stench.

"Snow. I don't think you should go in there." the duck advised, the watery being rising up to his front paws in his makeshift pool. It was that serious? Whenever he did something so strenuous as to move, it spelled danger. Her animal senses told her that he was right about this one. Something back there did not seem human at all, but someone had called for her help and she was not about to let them down.

"Aquarius, do you think you can transform into a gask mask for me?" she asked.

"I can't turn into anything for you. I don't want to turn into anything for you."

"This shit again. Can't you ever keep that smart mouth of your closed for a second and do one thing that I ask you!" she growled, coughing as the scent became abnormally stronger.

"No." he replied.

"Just do it!" she yelled, another set of coughs destroying her throat.

With a sigh, he did as she asked, turning into a kiddish looking mask with the words "I'mma dude" written across one of the filter cartridges. Oh how she wanted to stomp him into the ground, but again, now was not the time to address his attitude. Opening her book, holding her pink wand in hand, she hid behind a large trash bin that sat near the entrance of the alleyway where the voice had come from. Taking a deep breath, the smell having dissipated, she felt prepared for what was to come. Another breath and she lunged forward,  her grimoire open as she began reading an incantation that formulated a medium ice shard next to her. What she saw was completely unexpected. A demon with his hand stretched out, eyes filled with fear, surrounded by a green liquid she could only assume to be it's blood. 

"What the ..." she couldn't help but keep her distance, the ice shard still floating next to her releasing a refreshing burst of cool wind. It was comforting, something she needed when looking at this horrid scene. Had this thing been the reason for that God awful stench? Taking a quick scan of the area, it could have been. However, judging from the corpse, she might be wrong, The scent smelled like rotting flesh, and this thing had just recently kicked the bucket. Examining the body in further detail she took note of the outstretch hand, the red of it skin, the length of it claws. It couldn't be. Had it been the someone she was looking for? The 'help' she heard a few moments ago came from this? A crazy thought, but it's pose told her everything she needed to know. This demon wasn't the one causing that foul odor, but if it wasn't then what did? Slowly approaching the dead corpse, she noticed a small man hole a couple of inches a way, the monster appearing to have been trying to escape from it.

"Snow. We shouldn't get any closer to this thing." Aquarius commanded, no longer advising the old man he hated. There was something off about this whole situation. There had to be if Aquarius was this worried about her. But what? What was so scary that made him and her body react in such a way? If only...

@Joonster

"No!" The demon shouted at the sight of the ice shard. "Please, I've had enough. Don't-" A terrifying scream ripped through the air. A chilling and hollow disturbance that brought the lights on in several houses in the wake of several residents only seconds later. The sound of water quickly moving came to the ears from below, followed something wet slapping against the concrete from the sewers. The demon knew his demise was coming and so it began to crawl. Slow because of its injuries, it went slow, blood spilling left and right. But it was in the state of fear. It didn't care how slow it was going, how far it was going to get. The only thing it cared about was its own survival. Salvation. A sanctuary. It wouldn't even get that.

With the speed of a blur, a slimy green tentacle zipped out of the hole and pulled the demon back. The demon desperately clawed at the ground, slowing its advancement toward the hole. The tentacle was covered in eyes, and between those eyes there were what looked like blisters that were oozing with pus and other fowl substances. The demon only lasted a few seconds before it was pulled into the hole. The sound of crunching bones ensued before the silence came. Then civilians began to gather in wonder of what all the noise was.

Someone pushed onlookers out of the way as he stepped through the crowd with swagger. With blond hair that looked light brown in the night and a blade that reflected the moon's light, the man stood with a air of certainty that most would see as arrogance. "I heard the sound of a monster. And when I hear the sound of a monster, then with God as my witness, I come in like a lightning bolt of justice, ready to deliver the rightful punishment for the sinful deeds of the manifestations of the wicked. That is right, ladies, children, and gentlemen. I am here. I am your savior! I am..... What in God's great holy name is that abomination!?"

It was just then, as the abomination crawled out of the now larger hole, that it became obvious as to why the demon had been so frightened. The creature's head was akin to a Saint Bernard with black and green fur. The body was of a gorilla, with tentacles for arms. Both tentacles had slit eyes like a snake surrounding it. And from every one of the creature's pores, there were toxic substances seeping out like ice cream from the bottom of an incompetent ice cream cone. And the foul stench would not go away.

The blonde swordsman walked forth with shaky legs. Before he could take five steps, the creature roared once more, spewing garbage everywhere. Screams erupted from the crowd as everyone fled but the blonde swordsman, who passed out on the ground.

I traveled all the way home just to finally get rest. At some point I had to head back to pay a visit to a friend in City-1, but for now I should wait. The Association hadn't called me nor have I received a letter. At least, not one I was aware of. If anything, it would be the same mundane "thanks for your service, Star" generic crap.  It didn't matter. I was tired and exhausted mentally.

I looked around at the apartment, now void of his presence. "With you gone... I need to fill in the shoes you left." I walked over to a photo of me with Shield and held it, staring at the photo as I thought. The memory of a brief conversation. "One day I'll tell you". That was what he said. A promise to fill in my past that I don't know. Where my powers came from and who I was. At the moment it wasn't of big concern so I sat the photo back down.

I took my time to clean up and redress myself and my wounds before stepping out. I took my only ride, a motorcycle. Well, in truth is was a reactorcycle inside with a motorcycle body. It only seems to work well when I inputs my own plasma into it, but it nonetheless can move at high speeds. I sat down and turned it on, the engine starting with a hushed high pitch hum before slowing down to a deeper and then back to a high hum. I look both ways, see no traffic, and then make my way out. Driving to the ends of this devastating city.

While on the main road out of the city, I look back at the skyline in the distance. The sun was beginning to set so the lights would turn on. I come to a stop near the edge as I look over. "Rumor has it that there is an underground group of heroes that started in this city. They answer to no organization, not even the Hero Association, and will do anything, even kill. All to stop crime. This city is beyond needing help. The people have already begun standing up." I smirk. The sightings have been clear, not faked. Masked vigilantes running around stopping crime where others would look away. Don't worry about the police or the Hero Association here, these men and women would be there long before they ever sent out a message. "Shield was working on a report on them before his death." That was enough. I turn the bike back on and head out, leaving behind the city for the outskirts.

Finally arriving, I find myself looking at nothingness. I turn the bike off and walk away from it. My coat collar and tail end flap in the wind. The outskirts of City-10 were near that of City-8. This was perfect for my training. Tons of wildlife and trees to practice, including boulders and rivers. The waterway near my was rushing loudly and would serve its purpose. There was a large boulder nearby also. I threw off my jacket and then took my shirt off and looked at the rocks and trees. Now I could practice and better my technique. "Heeeya!!"

Astra frantically shook her head and growled at Larky. She wasn't going anywhere with him. The man's gaze hardened and he glared at the cowering child. "She is my property... She's the ring leader. This  little rat is going straight to prison." He took a step forward, yanking Astra's arm towards him. Astra chose that moment to burst into flames. She honestly looked like the baby from the incredible.s... Larky screamed in agony, struggling to move his hand away. No, instead the man's s kin melted off. What was revealed, well, it was a man with dagger like teeth and glowing black eyes. He snarled at Astra and ripped her off. His bat like wings flared as he turned to Earl. "I'll kill you all!" The crazy man ran, stabbing two people in the back (Literally) before running. Astra's clothes had burned off and she was covered in burns, still she ran after the man. With each new target, he grew in size. By the time Astra caught him, he was larger than a house. Still, Astra snuck behind him and suddenly stabbed the only part not covered by armor. His Achilles knee so to speak. Larky reached down and gripped her arm, squeezing until he heard the satisfying snap of bone. Astra sobbed, struggling to pull her already burned arm away. Then the man went limp, shrinking and suddenly falling. He disappeared into nothing. That left Astra to pass out in pain.
@ChimpMan(I DID IT!) 

Earl was more than ready to snap the man's head off, he gasped in surprise as she burst on fire, it quite surprised him, she must've have burned the store on accident too. He was distracted for a few seconds before watching Astra burn the man's hand off, what he saw was a monster. He was too slow to see the monster of a man snatch Astra, he quickly ran on all fours, catching up to it shortly, he stood there and watched as Astra burned the man to cinders, but he got worried about Astra's safety. She seemed to have passed out, with burn marks all over her. He gently picked her up, trying his best not to make the pain worse. A crowd started to gather at the scene looking for the hero that defeated that monster, meanwhile Earl wrapped Astra in a blanket and laid her down gently inside hjs truck. "Don't worry, you're safe now, the evil man is gone." He silently whispered to Astra's ear, distress in his eyes as he tried to rush through traffic to get to the hospital.

@Echo Dreamsong

"Lets say it wasn't the wrong answer." The suited association worker said to Barney. Standing, the man walked to the side of the room and picked up an electronic tablet device, all of which had read the whole interview and transcribed it through reading the young alien's voice. "Please Mr Rogers, follow me." He said, stepping outside the room and leading Barney through a labyrinth of featureless rooms which would all like the same. "I will be honest with you Mr Rogers." Said the was they walked. "You're an alien. That makes you a high priority target for many organizations, especially regarding science. Many would like to cut you open and take a look inside." He made no attempt to sweeten the fact. "If you are with us, the association, however; we will be able to ensure your protection against such threats. Here, we only care about how you use your alien abilities to help others." The agent left it at that. 

Eventually the agent stopped Barney at a door and gestured for him to go inside. Alone, Barney stepped into the room. The first thing he would realize is that this were some sort of testing laboratory. A treadmill which participants had to run 30 seconds as fast as they could, a punching machine (self-explanatory), two metallic slabs which acted as sensors as the participant jumped on each of them side-to-side, a wack-a-mole game machine and the shot-put. A diverse variety of tests and machines. Someone who knew about the hero association entrance test would notice this as a miniaturized hero-exam set in a laboratory. This meant there were also various monitors and screens which displayed various graphs, charts and scientific data which only the egg-heads would understand. Barney would be trialed and tested like any normal human. However, the fact it was in a science lab meant they were particularly interested in Barney. The association had a keen interest in the young alien and they wanted results.

"Mr Rogers." Said the agents voice once more, only this time it was coming from a speaker in the corner of the room. What Barney wouldn't see was the group of scientists in lab-coats and the agent standing on the other side of the one-way mirror, looking in on Barney. "Please take your time to complete the various tests around the room at your own pace."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Earl was more than ready to snap the man's head off, he gasped in surprise as she burst on fire, it quite surprised him, she must've have burned the store on accident too. He was distracted for a few seconds before watching Astra burn the man's hand off, what he saw was a monster. He was too slow to see the monster of a man snatch Astra, he quickly ran on all fours, catching up to it shortly, he stood there and watched as Astra burned the man to cinders, but he got worried about Astra's safety. She seemed to have passed out, with burn marks all over her. He gently picked her up, trying his best not to make the pain worse. A crowd started to gather at the scene looking for the hero that defeated that monster, meanwhile Earl wrapped Astra in a blanket and laid her down gently inside hjs truck. "Don't worry, you're safe now, the evil man is gone." He silently whispered to Astra's ear, distress in his eyes as he tried to rush through traffic to get to the hospital.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra groaned softly, gently clutching his shirt. The only thing that hadn't burned was her pendant. It was a small blue gem, only a thin wire keeping it from falling. She gripped it lightly, ignoring the pain. She opened her eyes and frowned up at Earl. Why the heck would he try and help? Still, she let the man carry her to the hospital. The doctors didn't seem very surprised to see a naked girl with massive burns... Welcome to the city. No, instead they took her back and got the girl covered in thick bandages. Most of her arms were covered, and so was half of her face. Her left arm was in a cast from where she broke it. Or, well, Larky did. Astra had always known he was evil! Innocence stealing jerk! She thought angrily. The nurse came out and helped her into a wheelchair, for the torn muscle in her right foot. She was wheeled out to Earl, where she gave him a smile. Trying to sign with an arm in a cast and sling is hard...

'I did something big!'

She signed, though it may have been

'I walked book Godzilla!'

Barney looked around the new room, wondering why he was in a high tech gym.  No matter, he didn't want to disappoint the guy in the suit so he decided to walk up to the treadmill.  He took a deep breath before starting it up, he started to run.  

It was barely average for the first few seconds, Barney looked straight ahead.  "Come on Barney, don't mess up."  With new found hope, he ran faster, fast enough that it seemed his feet were almost off the ground.  After the thirty seconds he was shot off by his momentum, going onto the floor.  He looked around for another test as he saw the punching machine.

He studied it as if it was new alien technology, he curled his fist and at that moment thought of a name.  "ASTEROID PUNCH!"  That was the first thing that came to mind as he hit the machine, causing it to move a few inches.  He fell to the ground since the punch had unbalanced him.  Then he went to the most dreaded, hardest and most complex game.....whack-a-mole.

Barney stared at the machine before grabbing the mallet and watching the moles jump up.  He did the same, yelping at the horrifying creatures "BEGONE MOLE PEOPLE FROM PLANET X!  YOU WILL NOT STEAL MY ORGANS!"  He yelled since he saw creatures like this in a old monster movie.  This was actually fun, he spent a lot of time at the game.  Why did they even have a machine like this in training?  He didn't know, it was just amusing and very addictive.  

@ChimpMan

Last edited by a moderator:
Behind the one-way mirror, all of Barney's stats were being recorded and analysed. At first it might seem like a simple recording of results from the tests, but the association went much deeper than that. Especially with aliens. One camera was trained on Barney's eye monitoring the muscle activity in his eye, a psychologist was scribbling notes making a psych-evaluation, the far wall of the secret room was fitted with monitors which displayed every single movement Barney made at fifteen different angles with each of his limbs having their own evaluation and all of that was just the tip of the iceberg. The head scientist behind the mirror simply observed, but all of the analyses pointed to one thing; unfocused and untapped potential. It was a shame. 

"Even an the grandest of swords will not cut if not sharpened." Came an old and wise voice came from behind the scientists. They all spun around bewildered.

"D-D-Dragon Lord?!" The chief scientist said astounded. The current number one hero in the whole association had been watching Barney the whole time. "Have you been here the whole time?!" Continued the head scientist. "Ooh yes. I was looking for a restroom. Guess I'm getting confused with all these corridors these days. This ol' mind isn't quite what it used to be." He said, while flickering through a transcription of the interview Barney took earlier. "Please, don't let me keep you." He continued gesturing for the scientists to carry on, wanting the show to go on. Obediently they did, you didn't refuse the number one hero after all. 

In the room with Barney an entire length of the wall which was plain began to shift. A seemingly glass sheet fitting through the ceiling began to encompass the wall with an 'X' marked right in the center. This contraption was one of the most advanced pieces of tech in the entire association. An energy-absorption barrier of sorts. Made with high-tech materials which only allowed them to create this one sheet, it would withstand any energy thrown at it whilst giving a signature reading on a console in the scientist room. "Very good Mr Roger's. I would now ask you to attempt to blast the 'X' on the wall as powerfully as you can. Please do not hold back." 

*Ahem* Dragon-Lord interjected. When not being a hero, Dragon-Lord was a well respected mentor and teacher, having taught an entire generation of the Ryuu clan and giving advice to many heroes over the years. "If I may." He said, raising his index finger and walking out the room, into the testing room with Barney with a red-marker pen in hand. "Greetings young man. Don't mind me." He while looking down to little Barney near the wack-a-mole machine. Continuing, he walked to the energy-absorption device and drew a big frowney face beneath the 'X' so it was on the face's forehead. He stepped back besides Barney for a moment and began rubbing his chin in thought and then nodded, satisfied.

When Dragon-Lord spoke next, it was with the voice of a wise and authoritative instructor. "Young man, the heroes association is at the turn of a generation. With Galactic Shield's death and my old age, it will soon be time for youngsters like yourself to carry the tasks I will no longer be able to bare. We're counting on your talent." He allowed Barney a moment for that to sink in. "Now." - He gestured to the frowney face - "This... monster has commited the worst atrocities known to man. But worst of all... Worst of all: He. Has. Stolen. Your. Potato. The biggest, shiniest, butteriest potato you have ever gazed upon. And what's this?! He's going to eat it?!" - The old sage ran across the room and drew a head-sized potato next to the face. The last part he shouted, as if lending Barney all of his will, his old' warrior spirit.  "Show this villain what we do to those who steal our potatoes!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Cicadas buzzed in the dusk sky as orange became the dominate color in the sky. Panting and the sound of sweat droplets falling on the ground where the evidence of Nagoya's long and arduous training. For hours he worked physically. Training on his physical capabilities; speed, strength, cardio all to become stronger, durable, more fit, have higher endurance. "I'm a class A hero... I have to act like it." He stopped breathing heavy for a moment as he straightened his back and looked around him. Nagoya took this moment to walk up the hill to calm his body. His next step was to finish his speed. Using things like flying pieces of broken rock or dodging the drops of water were all he had to test himself. But as he walked over the hill, he noticed something out of the ordinary. A small piece of metal sticking up from the ground hidden behind rocks. He knelt down to inspect it, seeing it was used for ventilation to allow breathing for underground buildings. "What's something like this doing here?"

Trailing the possible area, he came across a large hole in a rock wall, covered by dirt and grass and large boulders. The hole in the wall behind the natural wall was made of concrete. "This looks man-made. What exactly was built here?" This was thought provoking so he ventured in. The air becoming cool and the floor becoming metallic. The room was filled with computers; old computers. It was a strange look. One of the computers near him remained off, so he looked and came across a button, pressing it as it started to boot up. The old sound of the floppy disk being used. Only so many people might remember that sound.

While it booted up, he walked around, inspecting the remaining place, finding doors and halls and stairs leading to all sorts of complex places like some giant maze. If he had to guess, this was a place of at least twenty (20) years. Nothing really contemporary. But he did see tons of papers on the ground. "What's this?" He asked himself as he picked some of it up. "City-8 Genetic Research Facility" is what the top print read with a little logo of a double helix and the lithium atom, a very famously used for almost any type of symbolism with atoms. "Ding" the computer sounded. Nagoya turned to face it as he walked over to it. Reading the paper while he walked, he saw a name: Dr. Nodachi.

He looked at the computer and noticed it had a large crack on it. He tried to navigate through the archaic system to find something on it. What was this place and why was it here? He found files that housed some videos and contemplated opening them. His fingers twitched from fatigue as thoughts raced inside his head.

As he hesitated his next action the sound of glass shattering in one of the nearby rooms shook him out of his thought process. He quickly looked around and saw nothing. No matter, he would then inspect it. Each step taking him deeper and deeper into the abandoned facility. Eventually coming to appear before the door to the room where the shattering sound came from. Inside he found a beaker. The shatter came from when it must have fallen and hit its side, breaking at the center of the glass. But what caused it? He heard skittering and looked around to find a small rat having been the cause for his trouble. His heart beat beating from a racing pace to a more calm state. His blood slowing its flow to his heart as he began to calm down. That’s when he turned around and saw them.

Just behind him as he turned away from the rodent was cylindrical tankers shattered at the center, glass all over the floor and a liquid that seemed to have dried up slightly, but it was not a liquid he was familiar with. Nagoya went as so far as to kneel on the ground and touch it with his fingers before bringing them to his face to take a sniff, seeing if it had a scent he might be able to use to pinpoint what it was. Nothing. He got nothing from it other than it was a sweet smell, albeit not sugar but a flower sweat. It must have been plant based. Though not as easy to determine the color of it, it had a bit of a sky blue hue to boot.

The entire structure of the building, the equipment and chemicals inside, all of which were perplexing to him. Why was this place here and what exactly were they growing? By the looks of everything nothing had been touched for approximately two decades. Whatever was in those cylindrical tanks was gone and likely broke out. He should alert the Hero Association of his findings.

“These tanks... they couldn’t have housed something that extraordinarily big, but not likely something minuscule for that matter.” He further inspected the vacant tanks in hope to find some evidence, but to no avail. There was one thing he could do and he did it. He pulled his cellphone out and dialed the number.

There were some laws when being a professional hobo that must be followed, most pretty simple.  But there was one law you should never break, never steal a mans potato.  The guy was clearly mocking him, making fun of his small size by plunking it out of.  Barney was really getting into his role.

Barney wouldn't allow this as a shadow covered his one eye.  His hair seemed to be floating as he connected his palms.  His eye gleamed green as he released a bright blue blast of energy.  It brightened the room and covered the drawings entire face.  Barney soon stopped, breathing heavily as his arms went to his sides. 

He looked up with that innocent face and ran to the target.  "How was that?"  He asked jumping onto the potato drawing like a suction cup.  He stayed like that, clearly the scenario was too real.

@ChimpMan

After the sudden burst of energy in the room, the computer monitors and data readings burst to life in a flurry of colours and alert sounds. The scientists immediately set to work at analyzing and recording. Meanwhile back in the room, Dragon Lord laughed out loud and went up to Barney, ruffling his hair. "The youth shows so much promise. It fills this old man's heart." He waved goodbye to Barney who otherwise seemed occupied with his potato drawing and stepped toward the door leading to the hallway outside. "Now where is that restroom?" The old man said, now with a slight tinge of panic. 

Barney seemed to slowly peel off the wall as he fell onto the floor.  He looked up at the ceiling before looking around for anybody "What now?"  The little alien asked no one in particular before going to his fish and feeding it.  The cats also sprung to life, somewhat scared from the blast.

Barney sat silent in the room, trying to figure out what to do before it hit him.  His head slowly turned to the whack-a-mole game, he ran up and started whacking like it was no tomorrow.  Even the raccoon got into it........by got into it, this meant sitting on top of one of the heads and letting it rock you to sleep.  "Why is this training?  THIS IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED!"

@ChimpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back