Chapter 1: What is a Hero? (COMPLETED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

• These are for the events between Kyon and the group fighting him. Used to shorten the over length of the tabs. This way you don't have to scroll so much. Leo, Crunch, Star, Gluttony, and a few others are involved here.

If I do this in the future, it likely will simply include a quick recap/summery of all that happened between what I wrote and those involved that is relevant to this tab. Each set of tabs are nylon separate when dealing in different areas, otherwise they share one. I'm sire that was known by now with how I did it.

• As the one above explains, this is an introduction one used to shorten the length of the tabs. Each tab category that has mutiple tabs are only separate two focus on different areas for the moment.

This one involves Paperboy Kid, Planeshifter, and the Hero Association.

Last edited by a moderator:
"EEK!" Barney felt the ground vibrate from under him. He started to shake before running behind a trash can, his giant hair hard to conceal from his hiding spot. He shook his head 'Coward! Come on! This is your home, fight for it!' With his own motivational speech he took one deep breath and grabbed the lid. Wearing it like a hat he slowly made his way towards the new figure "I WON'T HURT YOU UNLESS YOU HURT ME! WHO ARE YOU!" He peaked from his corner, she had the same eye color and hair color. Cool! Was this another hero? Better keep quiet and see what she says.

@VY Canis Majoris

The man maintained his calm stroll as Man-Bird landed near him. His expression didn't change all that much; sure, Man-Bird was a hero he recognized, but now was not the time to gush. He took a long drink of the milkshake, looking to Man-Bird, then back at his destination.. then back over to Man-Bird.

"There's a bad thing.. Dragon Level threat they say." he gestured with his thumb, in the direction he was headed. "I'm just on my way to go and contribute to the effort in defeating it. Even C-classes have to get off their asses some time, you know." the way he said it.. it was just plain deadpan, like he felt he wouldnt walk away. He nodded to himself before he extended his hand to Man-Bird.

"By the way.. C-class rank 38, Planeshifter.. pleased to meet you. Are you heading towards the fight, too?"

@VY Canis Majoris

Earl watched in amazement as Nagoya put up a shield and absorbed Kyon's attack, this only made him more mad, but he couldn't do anything, due to his energy running out. Earl felt the pain lessen on his body, as if by some miracle. He looked in the direction of the heroine and thanked her." This is much appreciated." He thanked her, running towards Kyon as he is distracted by his own claims. This time, he was gonna get the job done. He ran full speed at Kyon and attacked him with renewed vigor, using his tail as a whip and made for a attack towards his head. He was sure he wouldn't be able to regenerate if he had no brain.

@VY Canis Majoris

Leo was an electric signal. An electric signal traveling to the demon's brain. The Demon King had separated himself into another body. When his body exploded, Leo felt no pain. Leo was pain. Pain traveling to a currently unoccupied brain. As the electric signal named Leo reached the brain he jump started it. Then... pain. Leo felt pain again. He couldn't exclaim his pain though, because he was just a piece of the former demon's body, Okay, okay, okay OW! THIS IS SO PAINFUL! Alright, what was that thing I'm supposed to do when I take over a destroyed Demon Lord's body. Oh... that's right. I have never done that. Okay, let's see about magnetizing this body back together! The piece of body stood still. Maybe I'm not imagining it right.

Leo imagined the brain he was in as a command center. He saw the various panels and computers around the room, Now then... we need a crew. Leo focused hard and imagined two other crew members. One that looks like him with blue hair. Then one with red hair. The creativity was endless, So... what button do we press. The main Leo looked around the control room waiting for his technique half to chime in. He wasn't left waiting for long, It's not just a button. It's a few keystrokes on this computer. The Technique Leo walked over to the left side of the control room and began typing.

Back To The Real World

The Demon's body's pieces lay on the ground as the battle continued between the heroes. Suddenly they all began to shake. Slowly the separate pieces dragged on the ground, leaving a blood trail as they did so. When they came within a few feet of each other, they began to build up on to each other. After a few seconds the rough body shape of the demon formed. Electricity coursed in lines across the body, beginning to form the details and features of the Demon Lord. After a few more moments, it was finished. The only thing different was the fake Demon Lord had some slight scars across his body.

Back To The Control Room

Leo's main mind sat in the captains chair, MindLog, Entry 1: This is fucking awesome. End Log. Now, The Leo pointed at technique Leo, Technique Leo! What's the story on how the body's doing? Technique Leo spun in his chair, facing the Main Leo, Vitals are stable Main Leo. Organs are... functional. Most importantly though, muscles are completely functio-HELL YEAH! The Red haired Leo lifted his hands into the air from the right side of the control room as he span around in his chair, Calm down Combat Leo. We need you able and raring to fight. Also, from now on, Main Leo snapped his fingers, My name is Captain Leo! Is that clear? YES CAPTAIN SIR! The two Leos said in unison, Now then, we need one more modification, an electronic theme song, and our pre-combat ritual... LET'S DO THIS!

Back To The Real World

[media]

[/media]

The Fake Demon Lord pulsated with electricity around his body. Slowly all the electricity began to move up to his head. It coiled around his horns and head, beginning to form spiky golden hair on the top of his head. The Fake Demon Lord gave an evil smirk. The muscles all on his body bulged to their fullness. He stared straight at the Real Demon Lord, "I am The Demon Lord Leo. You're going to regret what you tried to do to me." Electricity and energy began to pulsate off of his body, "Now... LET'S DO THIS, BITCH!" The Demon Lord Leo rushed forward, pushing thousands of amps into his right fist as he threw it at the Real Demon Lord.

@VY Canis Majoris @Naloth

• After the grandiose attack at the lord of demons, Kyon brushed off the attacks and went on the offense, but a new face showed up to join the heroes; Gluttony. His appearance helped mitigate Kyon's punches. The Demon Lord only rose with much rage in his heart. Yet even now, the heroes morale begin to rise as they prepare.

Continues in Group 1 v Kyon Tab

Involves Leo, Star, Gluttony, Planeshifter, and Crunch.

Earl jumped back, surprised to see his tail did little damage, looked at Leo's direction."What a idiot, he just gave us a clue to his power. He feeds on rage, that's what is making him stronger." But, how could they damage him if that only makes him stronger? There has to be some way. Maybe they could trick him and make him hit himself.

Earl had a plan. He motioned for Leo to follow what he was doing. He looked at Kyon's direction." We wouldn't be called heroes for nothing, it is our job to protect civilians from ego maniac bastards like you." He looked at Kyon with a taunting look, getting on his haunches to prepare to dodge from Kyon's attack or the dog's.

@Kingmalikai @VY Canis Majoris

At Man-Bird's words, Planeshifter merely nodded.

"It isn't always brute strength that wins battles. In the end.. it comes down to brains." he replied, taking a deep breath as his physical form vanished from the visual world.. he took a shortcut through some buildings, his ethereal form melting through them as though there were no wall there. As he passed through, his eyes scanned left and right.. anything of potential use? Not that he could see.

By the time he finally arrived on the scene of the carnage, he had rematerialized, on Kyon's flank. Spotting the enemy, Planeshifter ducked out of sight..

Jeez.. He thought to himself. Thats the guy that killed Galactic Shield? He just reeks of evil. Better do something about it.

Sighing to himself, Planeshifter walked out of cover.. and began to casually stroll towards Kyon. He wasn't really making much of an effort to hide himself, thinking that one, him being a ghost and rather weak physically would allow his presence to fly under the radar.. and two, well, this guy was talking pretty loudly. Maybe he wouldnt hear Planeshifter's loafers hit the ground...

@Kingmalikai @Naloth @VY Canis Majoris

Barney's guard went down as he lifted the lid to reveal his emerald eye. "I thought YOU were a demon. Alright, so I don't hurt you and you don't hurt me. That sounds like a good deal." He stated slowly walking closer, he was holding a rotten apple as his only form of weapon. "I may be a demon....I don't know but I am not helping the big guy." He took a deep breath before removing the can lid entirely and looking the girl in the eyes. "I'm Barney, are you a hero?" He asked looking down at the ground, dropping the rotten apple weapon.

@VY Canis Majoris

• @VY Canis Majoris[/URL]
    Shifting Earth nodded her head. She had to admit, the large emerald eye did throw her off at first, as she has never seen such a creature. "Yes. I'm Class-C. I'm one of the lowest on the ranking system, but a hero nonetheless."

The ground shook from the battle near by. She knelt down and looked over her shoulder before back to Barney. "I think we should get out of here." She said as she watched the smoke rise from the fight. Buildings falling, thundering echoes of fist upon flesh or otherworldly substances. The sky ripping open as rocks of dark red fell around the ruined city. She watched as Gluttony hit the Demon Lord. Then Crunch and Leo combo the monster. Their powers made her skills look comical.

Barney stood his ground as he heard and looked at the effect of the battle in amazement. Could he be like those heroes? "Wow! Could I be like them?" He accidentally said his thoughts before looking up at the strange new women "Why? This is amazing," he then realized what he was saying. Leaving was his best option. If Barney really wanted to be one of them he would have to live another day. "Alright, we can go," he said grabbing his trashcan lid, never leave your hat behind.

@VY Canis Majoris

Inside The Control Room

So... did we do anything? Main Leo looked confused in the Captain's chair. He leaned on his right armrest, It seemed as if he just took it. T Leo! Technique Leo swung around on his chair, overlooking several papers, That dent must meet something... I think we did something. However, we will do nothing to him by just punching him.

Any suggestions then? Because from the sounds of things... we're screwed. Main Leo, stood up from his captains chair, going forward and placing his hands on the railing.

Well... We can't hurt him... BUT... that dog just showed up. So we could do a... 4157-312212 Maneuver. Combat Leo shrugged from his seat.

Main Leo looked over to him, fury in his eyes,
We have a dog! That's a dishonor to him... let's do it. Main Leo's face turned with an evil smirk.

Back To The Real World

Demon King Leo saw the crocodile man's motion and nodded, grinning. He got down on his hunches... and... grabbed onto the dog. Putting electricity into his nerves, he began to increase his muscle strength to hold onto the dog even tighter. Demon King Leo lifted the dog above his head, and started to swing the dog above his head. He began laughing, "Look at your puny dog! I could easily just crush his head right now!" Demon King Leo began laughing as hard, and annoying as he could. However, he was prepared for the moment when the Demon King would lunge towards him, ready to dodge as soon as he sees the first sign.

@VY Canis Majoris @Naloth

• Thunderous, booming shockwaves rippled across the city-scape. Even if one wasn’t in the area of battle against Kyon, its fierceness could be felt from here. This caused some buildings to shake against the sheer destruction. Others weren’t so fortunate as they were collapsed, shattered and broken amidst the chaos of the fight. This only added to the ambience of war throughout city-5. The vibrations and shockwaves pulsated straight through the civilians and Chimp-Man. They were only human after all. Maybe not even that. Thought Sarutobi bitterly, reflecting on his mutated appearance. But he shook his head of such thoughts. Now was not the time for that.

Onwards he continued. Then it happened. A blinding flash of crimson light was caught in Chimp-Man’s eye which blinded him for an abrupt moment, halting him in his tracks. Within the carnage that was the fight against Kyon, the heroes may have missed it, being consumed by urgency and action. But not, Sarutobi. From where he stood he had a perfect view of what just happened along with the civilians wherever they may be. Immediately following the light was an all-encompassing warm aura. When his sight returned to him, half of city-5 was gone. Once where life, peace and happiness may have been found was now a pile of black ash and cinder, with snaky streaks of choking black smoke trailing into the sky which was now lit red, as though the sky itself bled. “All those people… gone.” He mumbled bitterly, his fists shaking with rage.

He was contemplating turning back and attacking Kyon with his meager strength until his phone began to buzz once more. “Hello?”

“Chimp-Man. This is Akira, minister of justice for the association.” That made Sarutobi’s eyes widen. Earlier it had been a typical communications assistant to work for him. But if the Head Minister was calling Sarutobi himself, well that perhaps told of how dire the situation was. “We are receiving multiple distress calls from the evacuation shelter East of you. Our cameras have detected a platoon of Kyon’s army preparing an assault..”- already Sarutobi began running in that direction. –“I have requested other heroes to lead the scattered citizens out of the city. Therefore, I’m unsure whether you will receive any reinforcements and before you proceed I should tell you; the attack on the shelter may be a tiger threat in itself. So”-

“BAH!” Sarutobi cut in through the Head Minister, his wild and cheeky side showing. “Dog, tiger, demon… you butter up the threat however ya’ want. It doesn’t change the fact I have my job to do. I’m on my way. Chimp-Man out.” And on he pressed. Truth be told, he knew he was hopelessly unqualified to take on such a threat if his class and rank had anything to do with it. Time would tell.

Back in the communications room, Akira was left staring blankly at a map of city-5 on a huge projection screen in the centre of the room. Half of the city on the map was blacked out, making the city appear cut in half.

“Sir, I have a call for you.” Announced Mogo (his assistant) at her desk, gesturing to her phone. “Who would call me at such a time?” Questioned Akira incredulously. “It’s a hero sir.” That was an answer everyone working at the Heroes Association wanted to hear. Less than a handful of heroes in the entire Association had the privilege of direct communication to the Head Director. The ones that did were only the highest calibre. Typical examples would be Gluttony, class A rank 5, or Galactic Shield Rank 1. But this was neither. The communications workers luckily enough to spare three seconds watched Akira pick up the phone, all of them hoping for good news. “This is Director Akira.”

*Continued in next tab*

Crash stood atop of a skyscraper in City-5. It was a miracle the damn thing was still standing, considering the chaos that had taken the city ever since the announcement of Galactic Shield's death had reached the news. As expected, everyone had panicked, including Crash, but he acted. If whatever killed Galactic Shield still stalked the streets of City-5, it would soon reach City-1, Crash's city, if something wasn't done. Just yesterday, he was worrying about not being able to pay the next installment for his powers. "When it rains, it pours," Crash muttered to himself with a wry smile.

The heroes were putting up a fight. Now that Gluttony, who looked like he was more than in control of the situation, Crash thought about offering support rather than be on the front lines. He'd get in the way, and besides, those kinds of strategies weren't his style. As far as he could see, Kyon wasn't someone who could be hurt by ordinary attacks like bullets, or swords. Could be good distractions, but that's it. Distractions worked when you had someone to deal the killing blow. Noted.

With a picture of every hero in the vicinity put to memory, Crash knew who was on his side and who wasn't. He leaped off the building, his glove pulsating. Making the fist, the glove transformed, expanding, crawling onto Crash's arm, then his chest, covering the legs, and lastly the head. His feet slammed into the head of a flying creature, driving it towards the ground and smashing it under the pressure of the impact. Steam left Crash's suit. Somehow the creature was still alive, but Crash fixed that by smashing the creature's head to the ground. The entire scenario would have grossed him out if he hadn't spent hours playing Doom last week with Jack.

"The Suited Savior!" A boy shouted.

"Where's the shelter?" Crash asked, the suit making his voice deeper.

"65th and Main Street."

"Why aren't you there?"

"Flying... things," The boy said, unsure of what to call the terrorizing creatures. "They're blocking the bridge. The things found out that the bridge is the quickest way there."

A compartment opened in Crash's suit, and out came the butt of a rifle. "Stay close to me. I'll open the bridge back up."

• In the ruins of City-5...

Kyon observed the motion to decline his offer, instead the one who grabbed his hound threatened him. Kyon simply crossed his hands as he tilted his head. "What kind of asspull threat is that? Do you think I care for that creatures feelings? I can bore more from the fiery pits of my home world. I can summon a legion if I wanted. Kill it. Do it, I dare you." He waited so the awkwardness of that threat would settle in. "I'm a fucking demon, who commands others and we ravage cities, entire worlds, and you think that little threat will do anything? I've had enough fun in this little fight. How about I just kill you off? First by ridding that useless body of mine you so seem to adore!" He blitzed towards Leo at new levels of speed for an uppercut. The force behind the punch would shatter the ground and the area around.

Gluttony, being the lazy ass he was, took this moment to absorb the shaking of the ground. But he continued to eat also.

He began to thrust fist after fist with a smile on his face. Each punch going faster and faster. Every pebble turning to dust. He used his speed to vanish again and appear behind, balling his fist up and slamming them down. "Time to plant me a human tree!"

He leaped in the air as his back began to bubble and form two large wings, keeping him in the sky above. He charged his hands with the same demonic energy as before, this time with two hands as a purple ball appear. "Let's see you absorb this one, fat man!" With that, he fired it off as it blitzed towards the ground. "This time I'll eradicate the whole city. Only I will survive this."

Nagoya rushed over to the center between the heroes and held his hands up as he charged his plasma, spreading it out. The energy slowly slid across it like a snowball on glass as it was redirected back to the demon. He quickly dodged it as it vanished above. "That was close." Nagoya said under his breath.

Just then, the sky darkened as the light of the sun was blocked by an even brighter light cast upon the city in only purple. The blast could be seen high above the city in the atmosphere, large in size.

"So, we have electo-boy who can control and reanimate my old shell of a body. We have a fat man who can absorb my kinetic energy. We have a lizard who has the physical power and apparently a brain. And finally a boy who uses the energy of stars." He muttered under his breath. Even under these conditions, the lack of my home worlds energy is slowly waning my temporal ancillary consciousness. In due time, I'll begin to weaken without the Pool at my disposal. I should kill them soon. Luckily they haven't noticed much. With every attack, my body evolves. Such is the skill I have as a Prince in control of a horde of demons. But I am unable to go at my fullest power. If I'm to make it, I might be forced to turn into my full and final form, and then slay them. But they can counter my attacks now, be it physical or my essential beams. Kyon continued thinking as he looked into the distance of the city that was no destroyed by him. I see, so there is activity there too. And near by there, those pest of a human species continue to try and escape my clutches by leaving the city borders. No matter, my hounds will fest on them with their superior speed. They can track the scent of a human 50 miles away as if it was right before them. But... he turned to the heroes below as another presence appeared. I see, so another joins the fray. Think, Kyon, how to kill them best?

As he remains in the air thinking, distracted by deep thought, his wings flapped and with each flap came a gust of wind. Their strength clearly there. But he didn't think of it as anything more than a normal occurrence for him. He did however think of something as he landed on the ground, slowly. "I have thought about our exchange, humans. It is clear to me now you will not risk joining my side, even for ultimate power and control over this worthless land. You fought hard. More than I can say for the many worlds I have invaded. What drives you? Is it this tenacity that is forgotten by the others I have killed? I'm truly intrigued by this. Even those outside of our confrontation in the off parts of your small city, they too show clear resolve in the face of their own death. I have underestimated you. All of you." As he finished, a pulse in his body alerted him of his weakening state. It was now or never. He didn't have the energy to hold a portal open, nor was their a supply of demonic energy to fuel him other than the hound before him. He held his hand out with the palm facing his old body. A beam of red energy instantly attached itself to the hound as it screeched in pain. The essence of the demon being absorbed by Kyon as he tried to gain more energy from it until it withered and died into nothing but that which resembled ash. Just by holding the hound, the same would happen to the shell of his old body that Leo now harbored. But that wasn't his target.

Strength returned to him, though minuscule compared to his true power. It would have to suffice. "I have no time for this." He slammed his feet on the ground as it shattered beneath his mighty feet. With little effort, he rocketed into the sky like a bullet fired from a rifle with his wings behind, close in to move at higher speeds. His body would cover the sun from the heroes, blackening his form as a cloud of darkness spread across from his body in an explosion. The yell from Kyon would echo throughout the city and would make every remaining demon tremble in fear from the might of his vocals. If he wanted, he could absorb every remaining essence of anything demonic and absorb it, but there would be no use for that as it would risk more than he wanted.

Out of the opaque cloud emerged Kyon with four wings, two smaller behind the much larger on his back that matched his body in size. His entire form grew to that of his 50 foot size when he entered, but with thicker skin and shell upon that, a long tail with spikes, horns much larger and formed into a single horn on each side rather than as branches. Each talon on his hands could match that of a katana in length. Lines of tattoos on his chest, arms, tail, neck, and leg all glowed a bright crimson red, resonating his demonic energy.

"I hope you do not mind the sift death you're about to be gifted, for I have run out of patience." Kyon said. His voice was deep and disturbing.

Nagoya looked at this new terrifying form. "We should come up with a plan. Something involving all of our abilities to make our attack have the best possible effect. Leo, what can you do in that body?" He asked. "Crunch, how are you fairing in terms of injuries? Do you think you can handle for a bit longer?"

@Kingmalikai @Naloth @DemetrioMachete

Inside The Control Room

Captain Leo sighed, Look! He's not even phased. Combat Leo, You're fired! Combat Leo got up from his seat, fury in his eyes.

Man, fuck this! Combat Leo began walking away, I'm out! Combat Leo walked a full circle around the control room before realizing that there was no exit. He sat back in his seat slowly, Captain, may I request my job back? Captain Leo sighed before nodding. He grew a worried look on his face as he saw the punch coming towards him, BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Back To The Real World

The punch impacted Demon King Leo, causing him to fly back and impact in a building. There was a noticeable dent in Demon King Leo's body, electricity had begun sparkling out of his body. Demon King Leo got up, relatively unaffected, apart from the dent. He watched the spectacle the Demon King provided with little amusement. If anything, he grew bored due to it. Demon King Leo walked over to the group of heroes that had begun assembling, deciding that he should include himself. Standing near them, he noticed just how much taller he was then everyone. The only one that matched him slightly was Gluttony, "Well, I'm not sure how to use any of his powers. I could try to replicate that energy... but it's unlikely that I would truly be able to use it. Essentially though, I'm in a body where it doesn't matter what happens to me. So, if we need somebody to die." Demon King Leo pointed to himself, "I'm your guy!"

@VY Canis Majoris @Naloth @DemetrioMachete

Earl looked at Kyon's air show with disinterest."So over rated." He quietly muttered, perking up when Nagoya asked if he can take more injuries."If it means destroying him, then yes." Uncertainty took over his mind, but he had to keep a strong face, if it means saving the earth. Then he'll do it, besides, he needs to get that bastard back for smashing his plants.

He looked at the heroes nearn him, noticing the newcomer. Hopefully, they make it through this ordeal. The clouds were dark, even though it was still day. From what he saw, it seemed like Kyon is desperate to get rid of them. Which probably meant he was running out of gas. If he decides to blast them with a final move, then he hopes he can take the hit for earth.

@VY Canis Majoris[/URL]
Nodding in agreement, she began to move with Barney. "By the way, my real name is Gia" She said as she moved with Barney. As she did, she noticed the change in the air around her as Kyon began to change. She felt truly frightened by him. Her eyes then gazed back to the heroes. She was amazed at how fearless they appeared facing this being. Is this what it truly meant to be a hero?

"Gluttony pointed to us the location where the civilians who are still alive are exiting. We could make our way there. We might be able to aid the ones who need us there, while also gaining our own safety. Unless you have some kind of hidden strength? I don't think I could be of much help. My skills are limited."

@Shammy the Shamrock

• "Right. Try going after his head once more. I think you were onto something. However, he saw you coming. If anything, you might lack the speed. All three of us could, in theory, create a strong concussive hit to the head, but he can't defend against us all. I'm sure you've noticed with his pontificate, it speaks to me that he's acting tough, but he's weakening. I take it we have a coin toss. He either increased his physical attributes by this transformation, or he's trying to buy himself time. I think it's the latter since he absorbed the energy of that dog. He already had the speed and strength to go against us before." Nagoya thought a little more on it.

"Furthermore, the reason I think he can't be both increasing his potential energy and relying on increasing his ability is because it would be similar to getting a new battery with a slight charge, but also getting something that consumes more energy. It would be disastrous on his part and would leave a huge opening. I take it that if either Leo or I move in, he might take our speed as a higher priority." He threw his thumb back to highlight Gluttony, still snacking on food while watching the demon lord in the sky. "With the energy he might have absorbed, he can throw you and thus you could be the bullet that pierces his head. I think what we've been doing is not attacking as a team and relying on what he might be able to do with what we are able to do. My evidence, I point to the last attack. Your tail might not have hit his head, but it did leave a mark and he didn't heal over instantly like before. Signaling his power is weakening. To add, this allowed Leo's attack to have much greater effect as he didn't seem to have as much room to defend. I take it because he knows your physical strength could do damage had you hit the target. Likely why he defended his upper body from both of your guys attacks."

He looked over to Demon King Leo. "What do you think? I haven't been able to do as much against him as you two." He recalled the two bites from the flying demons prior to encountering Kyon. "But I've tried to pinpoint a weakness. Alone, we all would die. But together, we could control the fate of the battle. A flurry of our attacks to distract him while we duo combo him, thus leaving room for Crunch to be thrown off with enough speed he shouldn't see it. And if he does, I calculate it will be at the last second."

@Naloth @Kingmalikai @DemetrioMachete

Demon King Leo looked intensely at the ground as he thought. The Demon Lord was in deep thought. The camera began zooming on him, with silence, as everyone waited with bated breath. Demon King Leo finally looked up, "Okay. So Gluttony is going to throw me at his head. I'm going to embed myself into his head, and then explode. Of course, we're going to need some people throwing attacks to divert his focus, that way I can actually get to him. Does that sound alright?" Demon King Leo started to feel his body decay slightly, evident from the fact that he had started to lose the fingers on his right hand. He would need to do something quickly before his body decayed for good. He clenched both of his hands tight enough to draw blood.

Nagoya didn't really think about that. Though he did consider that being a backup fail safe, but not much thought went into it. In the end, the name of the game was to hit his head before he had a chance to defend himself. What worried Nagoya was the fact that the last time this was done, Kyon simply split himself off like a snake shedding skin.

"Are we sure it will work this time?" He noticed the body decay. Creeping up on the body as time always does when it seeks to take something. "That could work. My only fear is the same as before happening. But if my theory on him weakening is true, he shouldn't be able to. However..." He turned his attention to Crunch. "How fast can you attack?"

If a good strategy could be formulated, it might work. He had no issue with speed, which is why he assumed Leo and himself would be a good distraction. But he was running of little information. "That might work. We can go with that idea. Are you going to be thrown in that large body?"

"What are you insects talking about? Huh? I'm getting bored." Kyon bellowed. Any moment now, he might move in.

Nagoya, squatted, held his right hand to his face as the sound of it being coated in pure plasma, radiating heat with a buzz to it. "Prepare yourselves, boys. Gluttony!" The fat man looked to them. "He's your javelin!" He said pointing to Leo as he ran to the open. Gluttony nodded as he waddled over.

[media]

[/media]
Nagoya looked up as Kyon began to focus on him. A smile growing. The demon was filthy trash. "You and I have some unfinished business to deal with." He responded to the Demon Lord as he leaped into the air. The grinning demon retaliated by flying down fast. His fixation on the humans blood was pure lust for him. He cocked a fist back, not noticing the glowing arm Nagoya had. It didn't matter. He simply sent the fist down.

He was already on it. He twisted himself in the air as he avoided the punch, placing his feet on the arm and kicking off only to vanish from Kyon's sight and reappear behind him. The sun blocking him out as the demon did to them prior. His arm also cocked back as Kyon looked behind to see the on coming attack.

He moved his arm to intercept, blocking the punch aimed for his head. "To slow!" True as that may be, he did begin to notice the sizzling. "Hm? What?"

"How long can you handle the very thing of a burning star?" Nagoya asked as he began to throw a flurry of punches and kicks. He made sure to twist, duck, and kick off to avoid any on coming attacks, able to maintain his spot in the sky by using Kyon's own body. But his attacks hardly did anything. He just had to buy time for the others.

As he did, he felt himself barely dodge one of the oncoming attacks and felt his side scream with pain and blood coming out. To Kyon's delight, his eyes lit up with greed for the alluring substance. Kyon swatted him away with a back hand, feeling himself fall to the ground. "Shit..." The demon actually took the time to drink what blood was in the air.

He tried once more to buy time as his body began to glow, as did his eyes. Parts around him on the grown burning as he moved faster, rage in his heart as he attempted to attack at all sides. Each punch carrying a strong concussive force behind it. It wouldn't do much to Kyon, but it's all he could do. He knew he was hardly a threat to Kyon.

@Naloth @Kingmalikai @DemetrioMachete

Demon King Leo smiled, he reached up and bent his horns into a dagger shape. The top of his head looked more akin to a spear now. Demon King Leo put his hands at his side, going straight as a board, "Whenever you're ready! Throw me up!" Demon King Leo began absorbing electricity into his body. Preparing for the massive explosion he would unleash. Within seconds he was beginning to absorb from city's within a 1,000 mile radius. They all began to experience power outages as Demon King Leo absorbed thousands upon thousands of amps of electricity into his body. After a few seconds he had already gathered around 1,000,000. Enough to kill the average human 1,000,000 times over. Demon King Leo was a ticking time bomb at this point. Small lightning bolts were shooting off of his body, and it was hard to truly even see his face at this point.

Earl kept a serious face while being told the plan, what worried him was that he was supposed to deal the final blow, for the first time on his life, he felt fear. He sighed, keeping a strong face, the others are bravely risking their lives to kill him selflessly while you are worrying, man up! A voice in his consciouness told him, it was the crocodillian's voice, he was trying not to die a coward. All right, let's attack him with all our might then! He ran up a building, running up at a angle and jumping. He reached the top and stood waiting, waiting for the moment to launch himself.

Barney continued to follow as he kept looking back to see what was happening in the fight. With everything he heard it sounded amazing to think of what would heroes were doing. He then heard what Gia said about hidden strength "No.....nothing special." He did have abilities but he didn't see them as such. In fact, he believed everyone had them.....he really didn't know humans much. "I can run really fast if that's anything." He kept following her, speeding up a bit.

@VY Canis Majoris

Daniel stood in front of the mirror in his bathroom, yawning. In the other room, the TV would be blaring some nonsense or another as he would proceed to brush his teeth, tiredly looking at himself in the mirror. after a minute or two, he would finish, and begin to pull his clothes on. Jeans, a T-shirt, so on and so forth. Finally, he would look up at the TV, as a News Anchor would say, "-I repeat, Galactic Shield is dead, and the Disaster level in City 5 has been raised from Demon to Dragon, and if the threat spreads anymore, could potentially be raised to God!" Daniels face was rather blank as he watched the television. "Well, shit. Guess I should head out there," He said. He would grab his cell phone and leather jacket, and head outside to his garage. Once the garage door was opened, Daniel would hop onto the motorcycle and drive away, towards City 5. He would arrive within the next half hour. Hopefully, the city could last that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread