Chapter 1: Tell Me a Story (IC)

Tremki Kaguya, "The Spawn of Abaddon"

large.png

"The Sewers of Hell City hold many secrets, the child known as the very spawn of Satan itself is just one of them." ~ A Mysterious Voice 

~Somewhere in the sewers~

The sound of rats scurrying across the muggy green waters that flowed throughout the many passageways under the grand City that stood above, where the people of Hell City would walk unbeknownst to them that they had been treading on the roof of a particular individual who calls the dark, dank and most of all strange sewage system under the City his nest or 'home' if you will. The child who spent most of his time in the comfort of darkness, and preyed on those unfortunate enough to stumble upon his 'humble' abode. Tremki who was otherwise known as 'The Spawn of Abaddon' had decided to stray away from his nest, and instead of tending to his 'dolls' Tremki had opted to further explore the sewers. While there was literally nobody who knew the sewage system quite as well as Tremki did - even he had yet to completely explore the area in all of it's depths.

Thus, Tremki skipped...Skipped down the many tunnels that occupied the sewers, skipping along as he chanted to himself one of the nursery rhymes he had been taught when he was young and every now and then sweeping down to pick up a rat from the sidewalk and tossing it in the air toying around the place; hanging on it by it's tail he twirled it around it an extremely fast fashion, and increasing the speed until the rat's tail eventually gave up and catapulted itself several feet in front of Tremki and hitting the wall; making a disturbing sound of crushing bones and battered flesh. All whilst still chanting the nursery rhyme to himself, not really knowing the meaning or purpose behind the words he spoke aloud.

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary

How do your gardens grow?

With silver bells and cockleshells

And pretty maids all in a row? ~"

This stopped when the sudden Tremki had stopped, he had stopped due to two things he had noticed after only a short while. The heavy scent of people had filled the sewers, living people and this scent was soon accompanied by muffled voices in the distance as Tremki slowly made his way closer. Once he had noticed this, Tremki's mind ran wild with skeptic thoughts; after all it wasn't everyday that people would willingly venture down into the dark depths Tremki called home.

'Tremki smells...Tremki smells more than one' he thought to himself in silence, blinking a few times he pressed on. Only this time Tremki kept himself close to the walls he walked along, and once reaching a wide clearing that had been mostly filled with darkness and shadow. Tremki could see a little further in the distance a group of people were huddled up in a group, an artificial light of some kind illuminated the area they stood inside and eyes had been kept locked on the darkness, Tremki himself had only stuck his head out enough for his right eye to see down the corridor and towards the group itself. One of the men standing had even looked directly in his direction, only to look off in another direction moments later - from here Tremki leaned back behind the cover of the moist walls. Looking up to the dripping ceiling Tremki smirked to himself, he became excited and found it hard not to chant out loud about it.

But of course, Tremki managed to control himself at least for the time being. Placing both of his hands on the wall itself, Tremki dug his grip in - using his jagged fingers he scaled up the wall on all fours and proceeding to scurry to the top. It was a rare sight to see someone look up, and it was because of that Tremki first learned to stalk his prey that way. That, and the lighting had also been of aid to Tremki as the ceiling was covered in darkness just like the majority of the sewers.

It didn't take long for Tremki to make his way down the corridor where the group had stood and once Tremki had positioned himself correctly, he pounced. The strike being hardly anything more than a simple blur, one of the onlooking men who stood the furthest from the group (not that he was very far from the rest of the group anyway) was first. To the rest of the group, it would have almost been as if the man disappeared entirely - nothing but a short, cut off yelp for help emitting from what had occurred.

It wasn't until a few moments later, the echoing sound of cracking bones and the shredding of flesh could be heard emitting throughout the sewers accompanied by the childish chuckles coming from seemingly all directions around the group. Tremki had of course kept himself moving around the shifting darkness of the sewers, and once the sound of tearing flesh and bone had stopped momentarily, Tremki had taken upon giving the group a gift.

The severed hand of the man who had vanished only moments prior. Now, the area once again went quiet - but as the sound of life faded from the sewer tunnels. The feeling of it scurrying around would not, and Tremki remained within the darkness. Yet constantly keeping his eye close to the 'intruders'.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98

(Np, I was taking a break from rp to study for finals)

"Thank you!" Katie said as she grabbed the dust pan. Setting it down she began to sweep the dirt into the pan. Once finished she stood up and started to head to the trash can next to one of the tables.

"I've had this place for about 3 years." Katie said when Ciri asked. "My grandmother helped me open it when I was 19. She doesn't really help out much with it since I mostly do everything myself, but when I first started she was a huge help."

(Again...very sorry. Thought I replied but RPN didn't send the damned reply >_<)

Cirillia Vines

"Welcome~" Ciri replied cheerfully with a cute smile. She listened to Katie as she answered her question, humming in thought and nodding. Now that she thought about it she HAD actually seen the place before, she had just never went into it. She had thought about it once or twice but didn't do so. "I see, your grandma sounds like she was a nice person." She told her. "I didn't really have any family myself so I wouldn't know..well..really family anyway." She said with a shrug. She sighed gently and shook her head, "That's fine though! I don't mind." She said. "I have a nice family now anyways." She added with a shrug.

Reveal hidden contents

"Thanks, Bismark and Maria," Emmanuel grins widely and spins around to find this storage unit the man has told him about. He has no idea where it is, but this will be a good time to scout the general outline of the Harp's HQ without looking suspicious. Of course, he won't be able to use this knowledge against the thieving guild, too risky, but it might be good anyway for future reference. He looks behind him in the hall to see anyone is following him yet. No, Bismark is too trusting. 

The boy's eyebrows knot when Erika suddenly brings that Bernkastel has been interested in other dimensions and hoping into them. Erika, Your thought is hard to follow. Emmanuel tone of thought is rather lacklustre and he pinches the bridge of his nose. This is the first time hearing this and the bombardment exposition is honestly hurting his head. Years of sharing a body, it seems that a mental wall has formed between the two souls without Emmanuel's notice. Sure, he can still hear Erika in his mind since the beginning but hearing the new information about Bern now, it seems there is more to this body sharing than he has thought. Perhaps, there were clues about this separation long ago but Emmanuel never thought about it. Is the thought of Bernkastel burning Erika dry? 

Are you sure that Bern is looking for Luce or hoping dimension? I mean, we didn't know he existed until a while ago. Even Maria didn't knew he exsisted by the looks of it- Wait. Emmanuel stops himself in the train of thought. Rika and time travel? What the fucks going on? The brightly dressed man walks down the hall with his breath long and controlled. Something is amiss in his mind and he doesn't like it one bit. You don't belive in magic. 

"You've been hiding shit from me," Emmanuel growls, his words barely audible in the hall. He throws open a door and his temper builds.
@Mika9889 @TripTripleTimes @F o o l i s h n e s s @Mitchs98

For a moment, Erika was confused about Emmanuel's sudden anger with her; she then processed what she had blurted out. Total and utter nonsense about dimensions and time travel. Stuff that she didn't normally believe in. Once she came to that realization, Erika fell completely silent, the only sounds being her thoughts quietly trying to collect themselves, but it was almost muffled, as though she was trying to keep them from blaring through Emu's head. Then, once again, a silence. 

She couldn't deny it; he was right in his suspicion. Especially after she had casually brought up time travel, something she didn't believe in. Because it was common sense, for Pete's sake. Erika had really thrown herself in a loop this time. What was she supposed to say? "Whoopsie daisies, I need more sleep"? "I was drunk once and that was a dream I had"? "Surprise, I joined the Crackpot Club and I now believe in magic and all that bullshit"? 

Of course time loops and alternate dimensions are possible, within reason. What isn't possible is a creature from a picture book flying around like nobody's business, she snapped, taking control of the body to walk in and observe Bismarck's room. The girl immediately raised an eyebrow. "Huh. I never knew that Mr. Saedor had OCD," she commented aloud. Let's face it; the room was ridiculously tidy. The first thing Erika could think of was the short man probably bustling around, flipping out if he left a drawer open. Even, when she opened the drawers herself, she took note that literally everything followed a certain structure of cleanliness. 

Even his underwear and socks were color-coded. Seriously, what the fuck? Erika scrunched up her nose, shutting the drawer, then decided to actually take clothes from the box Bismarck had mentioned and change. Just like he'd said, the box read "Rudolf's Stuff". Opening it, Erika noticed that there was a variety of clothing, most of them button-up and plaid shirts and regular old work trousers. She did eventually come across the shirt Bismarck had said not to wear; a casual white, long sleeved one with green stripes. She didn't get it until she noticed the bloodstains. 

"Rudolf William Saedor. May second, 2032. He was killed by an assassin hired by his own wife. Caused a major scandal. I overheard Mom talking about it when I was a kid," she explained boredly, grabbing a salmon-colored shirt and trousers. This'll work. 

--------

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Bismarck could sense how Maria was holding back tears. He looked to Luce, then at the half-finished pancake batter, then he sighed, looking back at Luce. "....A-Actually, Luce...." he stuttered. His voice was starting to shake again; in fact, the Letterman's whole body was trembling as he spoke. "......C-Could you please make the pancakes this time....?" After asking that, Bismarck moved to where Maria was, hugging her. He just needed to be with her right now. He felt tears stinging his eyes; he buried his face in her shoulder, sobbing silently. 

".......I.....I'm sorry.......I just.....I really, really need you right now......" 

"You're welcome." Maria replied with a soft smile as Emmanuel walked off. She sat in a nearby chair and waited as Luce and Bismarck cooked the food. It was honestly taking all she could do not to cry more, but she had to keep calm. There was no point in losing it again. Phineas was gone but they'd get him back, she just had to convince herself of that otherwise they'd get no where. When Bismarck walked over and started crying on her shoulder she blinked before hugging him back with a sad smile. "It's okay Bizzy.." She replied softly before kissing the top of his head. "We'll get him back, everything will be fine, I promise." She said.

@Mitchs98

"Well she's really the only family I have since my parents died when I was little. She's also taught me my love for cooking." Katie explained as she went towards the back to put away her broom and dust pan.

"It's good you've found people to call your family though. Sometimes your biological one just doesn't cut it."

@Sinister Clown

Bern's ears caught the sound of bones cracking and flesh being shredded; somehow maintaining a poker face, she craned her neck, frustrated that she couldn't see. If only she carried around a flashlight. Wait, what was she talking about? The woman turned on her phone's flashlight, shining it on the sewer. A grin twisted onto her pale face at the sight. A group of explorers, one who had been lost completely. She very boredly picked up the hand, giving it a solemn look, then tossed it aside. 

"I was certainly right in thinking I wasn't alone," she thought aloud, tapping her chin as she levitated a couple feet above the men's' heads. They stood their ground, though Bern noticed the increasing nervousness surrounding them. Taking advantage of their fear, she plucked up the hand once more, holding it in front of her face. ".......I fall asleep for a few minutes.....and I wind up in a completely different part of the city....next time I'd better find a bed first, hm?" 

Still no answer. Just a bunch of horrified glances in her direction. Bern cocked a brow, then sighed, waving the hand at them, half scolding, half mocking. "What kind of gentlemen are you? I cannot carry this conversation on my own. You're all very rude. You didn't even bother to say hello, ask me how I've been, or anything." After receiving no response for the third time in a row, a glower replaced the indifferent look on Bernkastel's face; she turned off her phone's flashlight. There was a slicing sound, coupled with a scream; she turned the flashlight back on, now standing before the dead body of another one of the group. 

"I dislike one-sided conversations. They bore me. Can you keep me entertained, little puppets?"

Ashlynn Gringe

Interactons: @Zooks @Mykinkaiser

Ash walked down the street listening to her favorite song in her glowing headphones. She had her jacket on but not buttoned all the way down so some of her blue tattoo on her stomach could be seen. "Now is the matter of which flavor to choose..." she said as she walked down the street as police cars raced past her towards the scene of her latest kill. She had been payed in full before the job. This was because of her initial distrust for others. In the background she heard screams of 'Faded Striked again!!!' and sirens blaring from the alleyway a few blocks down filled the air. "Seems as though they found the candle..." She said with a small laugh as she turned the corner towards her favorite ice cream shop.

"Now... I am thinking cookies and creme.. but I always get that..." She pondered as she walked down the sidewalk. "Definitely not peanut butter... maybe some peanut free rocky road.... yea... that's what I'll get.." she said as she stepped in front of the store and looked inside. She saw the blood bath aftermath and sighed. "This city gets to almost everyone..." she said as she opened the door and heard the bell ring as she entered. As she entered she heard Refsra's impersonation. "Now hey... that wasn't a bad one... But I am afraid I am here for a Rocky Road and do not have time to chat..." She said without looking up and her hands in her jacket pockets. "Now... I am here for a Rocky Road... peanut free... if you move out of the way and allow me to get my ice cream... we won't have to have any problems..."

As she said all of this she was preparing to fight. Her weapons were hidden under her pant legs as of the moment. This is because they were kept hidden until she had a need for them, which she thought she would have to use them soon. "I am not here to stop you... just a civilian looking for some ice cream..." She said as she stepped over puddles of blood. She walked straight up to Refara, passing Garret like he was not even there, and looked up. "I hope my intentions are clear... Lady..." She said. She did not seem to have any armor on as she had bare skin showing because of her unbuttoned jacket.

Reveal hidden contents

Even as Garrett was preparing to deal with the remaining men it seemed that he didn't need to. He really should have expected it to be honest, Refara was quite overprotective of him. After all, it had only been his tie that was cut, at even if it wasn't he could take quite a beating, and she knew that. That being said, he was the same way towards her so he could completely understand where she was coming from. Also, her intentionally terrible acting with the head really was quite amusing so, all in all, he really didn't mind that part of her. To be quite frank, he really liked it. But then again, he liked all of her, even if he wished she'd dress a bit more conservatively for the sake of his heart, so it wasn't a high bar at all in that sense. Furthermore, he always liked seeing her fight, she was always so graceful and always seemed to be really happy. It also helped that during combat was one of the only times he could actually fully look at her without getting flustered.

"I think the matter of sparing them might be a bit out of my ha..." he trailed off, the broad grin that had formed on his face due to his girlfriend's antics freezing before his face slowly turned beet red. The reason for this development was a newcomer into the shop, a blue-haired girl who didn't seem to be bothered by the blood or corpses at all. However, it wasn't her hair that caused the change in Garrett's demeanor but rather the fact that she was, though not to the extent of Refara, showing a good amount of skin and also because he hadn't met her before and thus had had no chance to even begin to build up a resistance to her.

As Garrett tried, mostly in vain, to calm himself down, the girl walked past him like he wasn't there, which was probably for the best as  anything he said at that point in time would likely be a panicked mess. She then began to talk to Refara, who had gone back to deciding what flavor of ice cream she wanted while completely disregarding the how horrified the owner was behind the counter, though he didn't know what about as he wasn't really paying attention. He was able to calm down slightly in this time, or at least enough to speak... sort of. As such, he addressed the newcomer somewhat quietly, though still looking away with a flushed face, "H-hey... if it isn't too much trouble... could you... you know... button your uh... your jacket... could you button it up please?" He really hoped she heard him and listened as that was about all he could muster at that point in time. That said, it would likely only help marginally even if she did.

Refara Illinara

Refara had her face smooshed back up against the glass as she had before, wiggling her bum to and fro in a playful manner not really caring if Garrett saw. Once again she heard a voice that made her blink as she peeled her face back and swiveled on the spot to face said girl. "Oh... were we chatting?" Refara said in an off handed tone, that almost sounded ditzy but she was a fraction smarter then her looks played her to be. 

She glanced to the girls hands as they were in her pockets, curiously tilting her head before she glanced and noticed Garrett staring at the girl with that beat root red face. This caused her lips to pierce up slightly in a irritated manner towards the girl (not her garry baby cakes, as he could do no wrong) but only for moment before that cute expression returned. 

Though her words made the girl laugh heavily, a pearly noise that covered the store gently. "OH? You know I was here first and you want me to move out of the way to let you order first? And we what now? Won't have any problems? I didn't think I'd have any problems against you Darling..." tapping her eyepatch for a moment with her sweet smile. "I may only have one eye to see but even blind I could have seen your disregard of the blood and bodies... no normal civilian still wants to have Ice Cream after stepping through pools of blood." Tilting her head the other way with another high pitched alto laugh. "Oooo your intents are crystal clear child, but you are right... we would never have any problems... or rather I wouldn't against you." 

Leaning forward closer to her almost nose to nose as she hooked a finger under the strap of her eye patch and peeled it down revealed a huge white open flower with a pink centre. Her words turning to silk even as a strange mist escaped her eye. "Why don't you just.... turn and walk away hmmm?" The mist washing over her face making her feel hot and slightly funny in her tummy. Like she were weirdly on cloud 9 or immensely happy.

Ashlynn Gringe

Ashlynn was going to argue about the point the woman made before she started to feel a bit weird. "Wha..." was all she could mutter out before she fell even more into a haze. "M-maybe I should...." She started to mutter seemingly under a trance. "But I always enjoy Ice cream after a fresh kill..." She said while seemingly holding her ground and keeping her own mind.

Metallic whirs started coming from her. "Now... I would gladly wait my turn... I had only believed you were going to kill the poor man before I got my chance to order." She said with a bit more friendly tone, seemingly in a haze. She did not seem like the girl that was there mere seconds before. She seemed ready to tell anything, although her brain was not ready at all. "I will just sit down and wait my turn to order." She said as she sat down in the least bloody seat, seemingly avoiding Garrets request. She rarely ever buttoned her jacket up.

"So... you guys come here often, or your first time?" She asked as she took out her phone and started playing some angry birds. "If it is your first time here I would strongly suggest the Mint Chocolate chip, although my favorite is the cookies and creme mind you." She said as she distracted herself with her phone. This was not the level headed Ashlynn who was there before. She just sat there and laughed a bit as she beat pigs down to the ground.

Reveal hidden contents

[SIZE= 36px][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Refara Illinara[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Refara had her face smooshed back up against the glass as she had before, wiggling her bum to and fro in a playful manner not really caring if Garrett saw. Once again she heard a voice that made her blink as she peeled her face back and swiveled on the spot to face said girl. "[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Oh... were we chatting?[/COLOR]" Refara said in an off handed tone, that almost sounded ditzy but she was a fraction smarter then her looks played her to be. 

She glanced to the girls hands as they were in her pockets, curiously tilting her head before she glanced and noticed Garrett staring at the girl with that beat root red face. This caused her lips to pierce up slightly in a irritated manner towards the girl (not her garry baby cakes, as he could do no wrong) but only for moment before that cute expression returned. 

Though her words made the girl laugh heavily, a pearly noise that covered the store gently. "[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]OH? You know I was here first and you want me to move out of the way to let you order first? And we what now? Won't have any problems? I didn't think I'd have any problems against you Darling..." [/COLOR]tapping her eyepatch for a moment with her sweet smile. "[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]I may only have one eye to see but even blind I could have seen your disregard of the blood and bodies... no normal civilian still wants to have Ice Cream after stepping through pools of blood."[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)] [/COLOR]Tilting her head the other way with another high pitched alto laugh. "[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Oooo your intents are crystal clear child, but you are right... we would never have any problems... or rather I wouldn't against you." [/COLOR]

Leaning forward closer to her almost nose to nose as she hooked a finger under the strap of her eye patch and peeled it down revealed a huge white open flower with a pink centre. Her words turning to silk even as a strange mist escaped her eye. "[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]Why don't you just.... turn and walk away hmmm?" [/COLOR]The mist washing over her face making her feel hot and slightly funny in her tummy. Like she were weirdly on cloud 9 or immensely happy.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)][SIZE= 48px]Ashlynn Gringe[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ashlynn was going to argue about the point the woman made before she started to feel a bit weird.[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)] "Wha..."[/COLOR] was all she could mutter out before she fell even more into a haze.[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)] "M-maybe I should...."[/COLOR] She started to mutter seemingly under a trance.[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)] "But I always enjoy Ice cream after a fresh kill..."[/COLOR] She said while seemingly holding her ground and keeping her own mind.

Metallic whirs started coming from her. [COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]"Now... I would gladly wait my turn... I had only believed you were going to kill the poor man before I got my chance to order."[/COLOR] She said with a bit more friendly tone, seemingly in a haze. She did not seem like the girl that was there mere seconds before. She seemed ready to tell anything, although her brain was not ready at all. [COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]"I will just sit down and wait my turn to order."[/COLOR] She said as she sat down in the least bloody seat, seemingly avoiding Garrets request. She rarely ever buttoned her jacket up.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]"So... you guys come here often, or your first time?"[/COLOR] She asked as she took out her phone and started playing some angry birds. [COLOR= rgb(255, 215, 0)]"If it is your first time here I would strongly suggest the Mint Chocolate chip, although my favorite is the cookies and creme mind you."[/COLOR] She said as she distracted herself with her phone. This was not the level headed Ashlynn who was there before. She just sat there and laughed a bit as she beat pigs down to the ground.

Walter Black walked the stormy streets of Hell City. It was all the same, noisy, thieves running around, and the homeless in every alleyway. Walter grew up in a higher class way of life and it wasn't until he was older when he started to petty the homeless. As he thought about it, he really hated his younger self, that picked on the homeless and beat kids and the elderly. Though till this day Walter still doesn't really like kids much. He still considers them a nuisance. But just like clockwork, as he thought about kids a homeless girl walks straight up to him with a cup in her hand. Please Mister? She begged him for some type of money. Walter stared at her with a straight face. She had dirt on her face and on her torn clothing. He reached out to her and grabbed her head and moved her out of his way. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Move girl.[/COLOR] He walked ahead without looking back at the girl. But like usual he felt bad for her, so he reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold coin and tossed it behind him at the girl having it land inside her cup. The girl didn't notice it, and just went back to her alleyway with a sad expression as Walter kept walking. Walter began to think about his plans for today. Until midday he has nothing to do and he was in the mood to making some quick cash. Walter had an idea that crossed his mind. An idea to double the amount of money he received last night by torturing his client. A smirk grew on his face, as he enjoyed the idea of getting quick money while also giving him something to do.

After walking a couple of blocks Walter came to an old looking apartment building. He scoffed at the sight of it and made his way inside. Walter places the black umbrella by the door and begins to walk upstairs. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Sorry Jeremy looks like you'll have an unexpected guess you wanker.[/COLOR] He reaches the room which is on the fourth floor and stands outside of the door. Walter kicks the door down and the shadows within the room form into tendrils that grabs and wraps around Jeremy who was in the middle of being a wanker. Walter walks inside the room looking around. He sees empty pizza and noodle boxes, and a sex doll in the corner. Walter shakes his head and looks at Jeremy who's being held up by shadows in front of his laptop. The shadow moves him off to the side allowing Walter to look at the laptop, and he was a bit disgusted. He looks at Jeremy then back at the screen. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]You bloody fucking Wanker...you get off to this mess.[/COLOR] Walter pinches the bridge of his nose and releases a sigh. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]There's no way I can unsee this.[/COLOR] He turns to Jeremy and the shadows moves him so he'll be eye level with Walter. Jeremy looks absolutely terrified as he looks at Walter. He had no idea why he was here or what he did to piss him off. M-Mr-Mr.Bl-Black wha-whatever I di-did to piss [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]You didn't piss me off Jeremy.[/COLOR] Walter interrupted.[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]I was just in the neighborhood and I wanted to visit my favorite hacker friend that's all.[/COLOR] Walter said calmly. Re-really. Walter nods then turns away from him, and the shadows moved Jeremy in front of him again. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Plus I wanted to torture you and get more of your money.[/COLOR] Walter said with a sinister grin, causing Jeremy to scream.[COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Relax Jeremy, I'm only kidding.[/COLOR] Walter said patting Jeremy on his face. He then turns away from Jeremy again. Jeremy was too terrified to actually believe him especially since Walter never kids. But-but you don't kid. Walter turns his head towards the side looking at Jeremy with a grin. [COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]I know.[/COLOR] And after Walter said that, the very shadows that holding Jeremy up digs into his skin and begins to slowly break every bone in his body.

[SIZE= 11pt]Walter turns towards the laptop as Jeremy screamed in pain in the background. [/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)][SIZE= 11pt]Shut him up will ya.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]Walter said to the shadows and they wrapped around his mouth. As Walter looks at the laptop he gets and idea about how disgusting this thing might really be. So he used a shadow to do all the typing, transferring all of Jeremy's remaining money out of his bank account and into his. Soon the muffled screaming coming from Jeremy ceased as his neck was broken. The shadows drop his lifeless body and Walter leaves the room. [/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)][SIZE= 11pt]Well that's one less hacker/molester in Hell City.[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]Walter walks back downstairs and grabs his umbrella and leaves the old apartment walking the stormy streets yet again. Across the street from him was an ice cream shop, and inside he saw a blood bath unfold right inside of it. He recognized the two people brutally killing the customers and the girl who just entered. Though he doesn't know them personally he still knows OF them. He walks towards the ice cream shop and walks inside. He looks at them all. [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)]Refara Illinara(The Doll Killer) and Garrett Bolton(The Brawler), gifted humans, lovers, and mercenaries for hire. Ashlynn Gringe(Faeded), gifted human, cybernetically enhanced, and themed assassin...sadly.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]Walter looks over at the guy behind the counter, who instantly turns away from him covering himself and mutters [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]The Angel of Death[/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]. He then looks at the dead bodies, then at Garrett and Refara. [/SIZE][SIZE= 11pt]Walter sits down in a chair next to Ashlynn, and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. [/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(128, 128, 128)][SIZE= 11pt]Was it worth it??[/COLOR] [/SIZE]He asked as he lights his cig and places it in his mouth. He takes a drag out of it then blows the smoke up into the air.

@Mitchs98

"Well she's really the only family I have since my parents died when I was little. She's also taught me my love for cooking." Katie explained as she went towards the back to put away her broom and dust pan.

"It's good you've found people to call your family though. Sometimes your biological one just doesn't cut it."

Cirillia Vines

Ciri smiled and nodded, "I never really had a biological family.." She replied with a small sigh. "It's alright though, I don't mind. I'm happy enough." She said with a shrug. She had always wondered what it was like...but she was content enough with her makeshift family. "I'm definitely curious to taste your cooking once you're officially open too!" She told her. "I've heard nothing but good things about this place, main reason I decided to stop by today." She said. "Hope the rumors are true~"

(Shiiro´s POV)

I bowed to Lilly as she offered me the honors of killing that bitch that kept bothering her. Slice to the next, huh? A little underwhelming, but if I could be of use to my girl. I would.

"As you wish, mi´lady." I told her teasingly, faking an accent and an overly deep voice. Still, eight years was long enough to cause a lot of damage. "Doesn´t she have something of that sort? Like that book of yours? Wouldn´t she do everything in her power to stop her own death, if it´s written in there? I mean, I know I would. Some people may be willing to give their lives for a cause, but... no one likes to the idea of dying... even if some think of it as better than living."

I was forced to stop myself over the intense smell coming from the corpses, and the gas that had killed them. I nodded at Lily´s request, though to be honest she probably wouldn´t have had to tell me to stay, I would have done so anyway. While the grim reaper was away, I tried hard to ignore the remnants of the smell that reached even that much distance, and just gazed down at the papers in my hand. Who knew giving your girlfriend two tickets for a play would be so hard?

Suddenly, there were voices. More specifically, Lily´s voice, screaming. I muttered her name and tried rushing in her direction, only to be stopped on my tracks by the horrid smell of the corpses that I´d momentarily forgotten about. Yeah, that would pose a problem getting to her. Should I even go? What would I even be able to do? I would barely have time with breath and given my hands would be busy holding my mouth, I might not be able to fight well enough to keep Lilly safe from whatever was happening. But still, I couldn´t just LEAVE HER there! I took a deep breath, covered my mouth with one hand and sprinted in her direction. I arrived just in time to hear a few words. Something about the Rainy Traveller, some Phineas guy who had been taken a Bismark that the girl with blue hair wanted but wouldn´t explain why before she left. Lilly looked exhausted, but as it turned out, she was in no less of a hurry... She immediately took off to talk to "the boss", the leader of her organization I assumed, and told me to deliver the message. I wanted to ask what message, and more importantly what happened here, but as soon as I moved my hand to speak, the putrid scent invaded my nostrils, leaving me to fall to my knees with Lilly already too far away for me to get to her. I would have to make do with the fragments I overheard.

Do you know how hard it is to ask directions in Hell City? VERY HARD: It´s like when you most need just couple people to be polite and informed, they are either trying to kill you or rape you. The first half tended to end on the reverse, and both half in the death of the assailtant. A quick, boring death, but I had no time for art or fun now, the only thing I could do for Lilly was not let her down on this. I just hoped I didn´t get the "message" wrong after all the work I went through. I almost fell as I arrived to location at last, The Rainy Traveler. It was a relatively nice looking place, very woody-looking for a city building, but what can you do. Maybe they just liked the aesthetic. As I bent down to catch my breath before going in, I couldn´t help but chuckle slightly at how much I reminded myself of a begging dog, with my tong out and sweating as I recovered my strength. At times like these, the only reason I didn´t wish it was raining was because I might have slipped as I jumped on the buildings. I pulled myself up, and reached out to the door. I was pretty sure these Lilly´s acquaintances, right? If I brought her up, surely they wouldn´t be hostile to me. She at least seemed to care about them, she did send me here after all. And hopefully not because whatever she was about to do was more dangerous or someth....

"Oh no..." My eyes bugged open. She wouldn´t have done that , right? But it wouldn´t out of character for her at all to try to "play hero" in situations like these. What if she was getting herself in trouble, what if she got herself killed? I just hoped she was as zealous to that group of hers as she was with her traditions as a grim reaper. Still, I couldn't help my fingers shaking. With a gulp, I knocked on the front door of the Rainy Traveler, knowing it was probably too late for me to anything but what she had asked of me anyway. Hopefully the people inside would know what to do.

"Hello?" I inquired as I lightly pushed the door open. My sword hit the border of the threshold, causing me to squeak for a moment, and quickly cover my blush about it while simultaneously pulling the weapon closer so it wouldn´t block my entry again. "Is anyone here? I was looking for this Bismark, Erika and.. hum ... what was it again... Ria? Something like that. I have a message I was told to deliver."

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98 @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @whoeverelseisinthere

Nate and Tanner

Nate and Tanner blinked in surprise at the man's sudden outburst, only for their eyes to widen when they realized what the man had just said. This guy WAS in Pack's Law! Nate, Face-Palming, turned to Tanner with a bugged out look. "DUDE! The Final Exam is today!"

Tanner nodded vigorously. "We must've forgot after the...y-ya know." Tanner said, awkwardly making the neck-slicing motion. The two boys sighed a bit in misery, visibly slumping for a moment before shaking their heads and standing to attention. Ri-Right! The mission! Stiffly turning to the man, they nodded at his instructions, warily giving Pandora a side-glance. Seeing the device, Nate grabbed it and showed it to Tanner, who looked down at it with a head-tilt. As the boys heard more of the man's instructions, both of their eyes widened at the mention of the guy they were assigned to. Nate turned to Tanner with a glance of concern, causing Tanner to shrug. If this guy wanted to kill Gifted humans, then...

"Ri-Right, sir!" Nate said with a nod and a little salute, Tanner grinning and giving the man a thumbs up.

"Don't worry! Ya got the two best pups on the job!" Tanner boasted confidently, throwing an arm over Nate. "Trust us. With us doing this mission, nothing should go wrong..."

The two smiling boys began to smile more nervously when they noticed Pandora step in front of them. Blinking in shock, both the boys began to sweat when she began to speak. O-Oh no! The boys turned to each other and nodded vigorously before they zipped in front of Pandora, Nate pushing her back while Tanner stayed behind to continue talking to the man.

"So-Sorry about that, sir!" Tanner said with a nervous chuckle. "Uh-Uhm, she's just being protective, ya know? Sh-She's a friend we rescued from that...Kathy mission two years back!" 

-

"Pandora, It's OK! It's OK!" Nate whispered to her, leading her several feet away from Tanner and the man. "He's just here to give us a test for that gang we told you about..." Nate explained in his most comforting tone, rubbing her arm and looking up into her eyes. "Uh...Pandora. Me and Tanner MIGHT be busy for an hour o-or two. Bu-But we'll be back! Do you think you could...I don't know, wait until we get back?"

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Idea

(Catalon´s POV)

Nothing could go wrong they said, processing to immediately let pass the fact that they OPENLY COMMUNICATED TO THIS GIRL ABOUT PACK`S LAW. The odds were 8/10 that they had already pretty much spewed the whole bucket about everything Pack´s Law actually was, and worse even, their training or what Pack´s Law did in the shadows. Still, it´d be a waste if I had to kill three people, two of each were each had taken years of pup resources to bring up (albeit still somewhat incompetent). I sighed. Whatever I revealed to this girl, even if new, was unlikely to as much as shock her a little, and the rational choice would be to try to gain an ally here, than one to three potential enemies or three certain corpses.

"That´s because your friends don´t know me." I replied to the girl, ignoring the interjections of the brothers in her defense. "To remain impartial in how we evaluate these recruits, we frequently swap instructors. I happen to be the one who they were told to meet here today for their test. It appears they had...forgotten , though. I suspect. And although they were specifically asked not to bring anyone, circumstances appear to intend that our plans change. Since we can´t very well stop the operation now and you don´t seem to want to be separated from them, I can make you an offer. I don't like wasting potential resources, especially not human resources. Or whatever you choose to call yourself if you don´t think of yourself as a "human". In any case, I hereby invite you to join Pack´s Law. If you go through the proper training, you will become a full member as well and I will personally recommend that you are assigned to work with these two. We may even allow them to visit your training or to be your instructors for one of the periods."

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

@Mitchs98

@Idea  @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

Pandora still held her ground as Nate and Tanner tried to explain themselves, only to get dragged a few paces back by Nate, who quickly explained that it was a test for their gang thingie. She was still a bit skeptical and was about to ask Nate more about this person, only to be addressed directly by the man. Her expression turned from a determined one to a surprised one. This guy wanted her to join this organization...Pack's Law? She felt very tempted to refuse, but then again Nate and Tanner, two members of this organization, had saved her. This organization had indirectly saved her from her old life....

The fourteen-year-old girl's hand drifted subconsciously towards the tattoo on her arm, the one that had kept her bound to her former mistress for a whole year of her life; something told her that this organization could be trusted. Pandora looked back up at the man, then nodded. "Okay....I-I accept the invitation," she said softly, lowering her sword and putting it back into the umbrella. Guess she had to introduce herself, then. 

"My name is Pandora, by the way....you asked earlier so.....y-yeah...."

(Catalon´s POV)

I smiled at the girl that´d just accepted to join pack´s law.

"Normally, I wouldn´t allow it, since you´re new, but given the particular circumstances, I think our leader would forgive if you were to be allow you to accompany these two on their mission...just try not to interfere. They are being tested after all, miss Pandora. Of course, their safety is about as assured as it could be either way, since I´ll be keeping an eye on them too. "

I turned back to the duo.

"It seems you have an extra part to your mission, escort her through it. You up to the ask? I don´t doubt she´s capable of defending herself, but for the purposes of this test, she can´t. Understood? If so, go ahead and start."

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit

@Mika9889 @TripTripleTimes @F o o l i s h n e s s @Mitchs98

For a moment, Erika was confused about Emmanuel's sudden anger with her; she then processed what she had blurted out. Total and utter nonsense about dimensions and time travel. Stuff that she didn't normally believe in. Once she came to that realization, Erika fell completely silent, the only sounds being her thoughts quietly trying to collect themselves, but it was almost muffled, as though she was trying to keep them from blaring through Emu's head. Then, once again, a silence. 

She couldn't deny it; he was right in his suspicion. Especially after she had casually brought up time travel, something she didn't believe in. Because it was common sense, for Pete's sake. Erika had really thrown herself in a loop this time. What was she supposed to say? "Whoopsie daisies, I need more sleep"? "I was drunk once and that was a dream I had"? "Surprise, I joined the Crackpot Club and I now believe in magic and all that bullshit"? 

Of course time loops and alternate dimensions are possible, within reason. What isn't possible is a creature from a picture book flying around like nobody's business, she snapped, taking control of the body to walk in and observe Bismarck's room. The girl immediately raised an eyebrow. "Huh. I never knew that Mr. Saedor had OCD," she commented aloud. Let's face it; the room was ridiculously tidy. The first thing Erika could think of was the short man probably bustling around, flipping out if he left a drawer open. Even, when she opened the drawers herself, she took note that literally everything followed a certain structure of cleanliness. 

Even his underwear and socks were color-coded. Seriously, what the fuck? Erika scrunched up her nose, shutting the drawer, then decided to actually take clothes from the box Bismarck had mentioned and change. Just like he'd said, the box read "Rudolf's Stuff". Opening it, Erika noticed that there was a variety of clothing, most of them button-up and plaid shirts and regular old work trousers. She did eventually come across the shirt Bismarck had said not to wear; a casual white, long sleeved one with green stripes. She didn't get it until she noticed the bloodstains. 

"Rudolf William Saedor. May second, 2032. He was killed by an assassin hired by his own wife. Caused a major scandal. I overheard Mom talking about it when I was a kid," she explained boredly, grabbing a salmon-colored shirt and trousers. This'll work. 

Reveal hidden contents

(Again...very sorry. Thought I replied but RPN didn't send the damned reply >_<)

"You're welcome." Maria replied with a soft smile as Emmanuel walked off. She sat in a nearby chair and waited as Luce and Bismarck cooked the food. It was honestly taking all she could do not to cry more, but she had to keep calm. There was no point in losing it again. Phineas was gone but they'd get him back, she just had to convince herself of that otherwise they'd get no where. When Bismarck walked over and started crying on her shoulder she blinked before hugging him back with a sad smile. "It's okay Bizzy.." She replied softly before kissing the top of his head. "We'll get him back, everything will be fine, I promise." She said.

(Shiiro´s POV)

I bowed to Lilly as she offered me the honors of killing that bitch that kept bothering her. Slice to the next, huh? A little underwhelming, but if I could be of use to my girl. I would.

"As you wish, mi´lady." I told her teasingly, faking an accent and an overly deep voice. Still, eight years was long enough to cause a lot of damage. "Doesn´t she have something of that sort? Like that book of yours? Wouldn´t she do everything in her power to stop her own death, if it´s written in there? I mean, I know I would. Some people may be willing to give their lives for a cause, but... no one likes to the idea of dying... even if some think of it as better than living."

I was forced to stop myself over the intense smell coming from the corpses, and the gas that had killed them. I nodded at Lily´s request, though to be honest she probably wouldn´t have had to tell me to stay, I would have done so anyway. While the grim reaper was away, I tried hard to ignore the remnants of the smell that reached even that much distance, and just gazed down at the papers in my hand. Who knew giving your girlfriend two tickets for a play would be so hard?

Suddenly, there were voices. More specifically, Lily´s voice, screaming. I muttered her name and tried rushing in her direction, only to be stopped on my tracks by the horrid smell of the corpses that I´d momentarily forgotten about. Yeah, that would pose a problem getting to her. Should I even go? What would I even be able to do? I would barely have time with breath and given my hands would be busy holding my mouth, I might not be able to fight well enough to keep Lilly safe from whatever was happening. But still, I couldn´t just LEAVE HER there! I took a deep breath, covered my mouth with one hand and sprinted in her direction. I arrived just in time to hear a few words. Something about the Rainy Traveller, some Phineas guy who had been taken a Bismark that the girl with blue hair wanted but wouldn´t explain why before she left. Lilly looked exhausted, but as it turned out, she was in no less of a hurry... She immediately took off to talk to "the boss", the leader of her organization I assumed, and told me to deliver the message. I wanted to ask what message, and more importantly what happened here, but as soon as I moved my hand to speak, the putrid scent invaded my nostrils, leaving me to fall to my knees with Lilly already too far away for me to get to her. I would have to make do with the fragments I overheard.

Do you know how hard it is to ask directions in Hell City? VERY HARD: It´s like when you most need just couple people to be polite and informed, they are either trying to kill you or rape you. The first half tended to end on the reverse, and both half in the death of the assailtant. A quick, boring death, but I had no time for art or fun now, the only thing I could do for Lilly was not let her down on this. I just hoped I didn´t get the "message" wrong after all the work I went through. I almost fell as I arrived to location at last, The Rainy Traveler. It was a relatively nice looking place, very woody-looking for a city building, but what can you do. Maybe they just liked the aesthetic. As I bent down to catch my breath before going in, I couldn´t help but chuckle slightly at how much I reminded myself of a begging dog, with my tong out and sweating as I recovered my strength. At times like these, the only reason I didn´t wish it was raining was because I might have slipped as I jumped on the buildings. I pulled myself up, and reached out to the door. I was pretty sure these Lilly´s acquaintances, right? If I brought her up, surely they wouldn´t be hostile to me. She at least seemed to care about them, she did send me here after all. And hopefully not because whatever she was about to do was more dangerous or someth....

"Oh no..." My eyes bugged open. She wouldn´t have done that , right? But it wouldn´t out of character for her at all to try to "play hero" in situations like these. What if she was getting herself in trouble, what if she got herself killed? I just hoped she was as zealous to that group of hers as she was with her traditions as a grim reaper. Still, I couldn't help my fingers shaking. With a gulp, I knocked on the front door of the Rainy Traveler, knowing it was probably too late for me to anything but what she had asked of me anyway. Hopefully the people inside would know what to do.

"Hello?" I inquired as I lightly pushed the door open. My sword hit the border of the threshold, causing me to squeak for a moment, and quickly cover my blush about it while simultaneously pulling the weapon closer so it wouldn´t block my entry again. "Is anyone here? I was looking for this Bismark, Erika and.. hum ... what was it again... Ria? Something like that. I have a message I was told to deliver."

The concepts of Time and Space are simple ideas that Emmanuel understands, and once or twice did the teen thought that multi dimensions maybe a possible concept. Living in a world where there are people can breath fire, creature things from thin air, and do the impossible, Emmanuel will have to believe in things when it comes to it but something as tricky as Time and Space, he rather not think too much about it. Thinking about Time is too philosophical and Emmanuel like his linear path, even if it means he has been stuck with Erika in a single body for two years. 

He should have realized that Erika has a similiar belief as him about Time and Space, since they share the same think space. Similar but the Leolam never imagen that Erika would believe in the impossible of the impossibleble. Gods, they are so fucked up, having constrasting believes and ideas and behaviours rubbing on the two souls. He thinks back if he'll ever get rid of his collection of chopsticks back at home. A good chunck of their sticks are gifts from his two siblings...

Emmanuel barely slaps the hand that is grabbing the pink salmon trouser. What the hell, no Erika! We're not wearing something that'll resemble a onesie. Pick a different colour for the pants. Like brown or navy blue. Emmanuel looks in the box for something suitible to wear. These are pretty old-fashioned...

Emmanuel digs into the box with one hand, leaving Erika with the rest of the body's control. Sharing body control is not something Emmanuel like to do often. It is like as if two people are in the driver's seat and trying to drive the car. It's possible but it's taxing for both him and Erika, he thinks. Only for a brief moment of time, he'll do this, and often it is often mundane tasks like these. On rare occasions, he'll use his Life Line but he is unsure how using his Gifted ability effects his other half during those times.

Under the bottom base of the Rainy Traveller's, in the heart of the Llyria Harp (well in their storage), Emmanuel barely hears the faint knocking sound. 

Guess that Rainy has a customer, Emmanuel briefly thinks as he rummages the storage. Might as well look for binders that might looks important. Oh, what if Bismark has those old, retro picture books? Like, who does that today, only old people like Bismark and Madhu have them, hahahaha (Mom). His mischievousness subsides a bit.

@Mitchs98

Katie smiled went into the back room to set aside the broom. She walked out of the room and looked at the clock above the counter, which read ten minutes to 9. "I can start making your food right now if you want. It's only ten minutes till we open anyways." She pulled out her notepad and a pen from her apron and started to walk over to where Ciri was sitting.

@TripTripleTimes

Erika raised a brow as Emu took control of one of the arms, but didn't get totally mad, just letting him do his thing. Imagine, had she gone back in time right about now and told her twelve-year-old self that in eight years, she would be possessing her fellow former Mafia kid and he would be taking control of one of the arms, her younger self would laugh her ass off and smugly list several reasons why it was physically impossible. She especially wasn't amused when he slapped the clothes away. H-Hey, that actually looks great, thank you very much! she snapped back, but decided not to argue further, instead withdrawing a pair of tan pants, though perhaps with a less enthusiastic air. Okay, how about this? It's not pink and it looks a bit less like old people pants. 

The girl paused at the mention of photo albums, and at the sound of someone upstairs. I bet he does. I mean, he is pretty old if he's gonna be married and has a pair of kids, she commented. Wait, how old is Bismarck, anyways? Thirty-ish? Erika shrugged, reaching what seemed to be a t-shirt collection, most of the shirts with fairly sarcastic sayings printed on them. Something told her that Bismarck had never worn them in his life. He's definitely too serious to wear any of these. Wait...what the fuck does "pumpkin apocalypse" mean? she asked blankly, lifting an orange tee with those words written on it. Below that, the words "Save the Pies 2k38" was printed. Erika continued just staring at the shirt, then nodded, as though she was making the decision of the century. 

...Imma wear it. 

-----------

@Mitchs98 @Mika9889 @F o o l i s h n e s s @Idea

Bismarck's sobbing, if anything, got louder and more hysterical when Maria spoke; he hugged her tighter than before, trying to get a grip of himself. "I f-feel so responsible for all of this...." he mumbled, knowing that he really needed to get a grip....and that he was failing at this. Finally, his grip on his fiancé loosened; breathing slowly, he realized that someone was upstairs. He wiped his eyes, trembling nonstop, then, his voice shaking uncontrollably, called to whoever was upstairs; "We-We're closed t-to-today.....! P-Please come back later.....s-sorry about the inconvenience.....!"

Tremki Kaguya, "The Spawn of Abaddon"

large.png

"The Sewers of Hell City hold many secrets, the child known as the very spawn of Satan itself is just one of them." ~ A Mysterious Voice 

The smell of mortal fear flooded the sewers by now, and this fear which had been instilled into the group of intruders entering the sewers only made the child grow more excited by the moment. However during his time skulking about the darkness he saw something he couldn't help but find peculiar, a lady had floated into the air several feet above the group of explorers and even bearing the hand which Tremki disposed of prior. It became quite obvious that not only was the lady not with the other group of intruder's, but she was also considerably more dangerous; at least that was Tremki's judgement from the woman's reaction.

Still sticking to the darkness, Tremki still remained relevantly close to the group and was able to overhear the conversation going on between them. The group of explorers appeared to believe that the floating lady was the cause of their friend's sudden disappearance, but they would soon regret that train of thought. The previous body of the explorer which Tremki took earlier was lying by him, Tremki gripping onto the hair of the man in order to drag him around. Waiting for his chance, Tremki waited out the conversation but before the group of 'intruders' could answer the floating lady Tremki had yet again struck, but this time made his presence fully known to everyone in the area. First throwing out what was the corpse of their deceased friend, but instead of being whole the corpse had several chunks of flesh & bone ripped out and several parts of his face missing. This was merely a quick diversion however and allowed Tremki to come up from behind the explorers and attack, pouncing first on one of the explorers back - literally clawing away at the man's back until exposing the spine.

From here, Tremki tore out the man's spine and allowing the poor soul to let out cries of pain. However these cries were hardly heard over the nonsensical sounds and chanting coming from Tremki as he let loose on everyone present, the other explorers turned around and pulled out whatever means of defense they had; which were a set of firearms, a few of them bearing only casual handguns while a select few had SMGs which they all took out and began firing towards the direction of Tremki, and due to the sheer amount of bullets heading his way Tremki was able to do little to avoid being shot in multiple places.

While bullets began to fill Tremki's body, he remained to move & quickly in somewhat of a zigzag like manner that with each swipe Tremki ripped out large chunks of flesh from the bodies of the men. Legs, arms and chunks of flesh were flying all about the place - and after each strike the group of explorers quickly realized their fates, surrounded by the limbs and flesh of their comrades (as well as themselves) the spirit of those remaining quickly broke and this would be where Tremki ended it all. The blood which had now been spilled all across their current position in the sewers along with the blood Tremki spilled himself, he now stood in the middle of the group and with one hand placed on the ground and his other hand raised in the air. Long and violent spikes rose from the blood on the ground and impaling the remaining few of the group and turning them into human shish-kabob's and ending the encounter.

Once everything was over, Tremki began dancing in the spot and twirling around despite his body still being covered in splotches of blood from the bullet wounds he had yet to fully recover from, blood still spurting from a few open wounds and ignoring the fact the floating lady still remained, along with another less imposing figure behind her. After his small 'happy dance' Tremki finally turned his focus to the floating lady and with a childish smile on his face he spoke.

eb9297cbb2759987e0dc237c4d3b8c4e.jpg

"Oho! Tremki wasn't expecting that hue~" referring to the bullets all across his body "Would the floating bird explain its reason for intruding Tremki's humble nest?"

(Shiiro's POV)

Closed? At this time? No way, I had ran all the way here to bring a message , I was not about to just tug my tail between my legs and leave without saying what I had to say. I made sure to stomp my foot hard enough to make a few things shake inside the shop (some of which, I imagined, were  "somewhat" fragile) and took a deep breath.

"I don't know who said that, nor I care!" I shouted "I came here because I have a MESSAGE to deliver and I'm not putting a single foot outside this store until whoever runs this place has heard what I HAVE TO TELL THEM!" 

May this point, I was ready to use force if I had to. I had no idea who was around, but why should I care? Lilly has personally asked me to do this for her, and she might be in mortal danger right now while I was here runnng errands like some carrier pidgin. I was NOT gonna put up with this bullshit!

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98 @F o o l i s h n e s s (Sorry it's a bit short)

@TripTripleTimes

@Mitchs98 @Mika9889 @F o o l i s h n e s s @Idea

Bismarck's sobbing, if anything, got louder and more hysterical when Maria spoke; he hugged her tighter than before, trying to get a grip of himself. "I f-feel so responsible for all of this...." he mumbled, knowing that he really needed to get a grip....and that he was failing at this. Finally, his grip on his fiancé loosened; breathing slowly, he realized that someone was upstairs. He wiped his eyes, trembling nonstop, then, his voice shaking uncontrollably, called to whoever was upstairs; "We-We're closed t-to-today.....! P-Please come back later.....s-sorry about the inconvenience.....!"
(Shiiro's POV)

Closed? At this time? No way, I had ran all the way here to bring a message , I was not about to just tug my tail between my legs and leave without saying what I had to say. I made sure to stomp my foot hard enough to make a few things shake inside the shop (some of which, I imagined, were  "somewhat" fragile) and took a deep breath.

"I don't know who said that, nor I care!" I shouted "I came here because I have a MESSAGE to deliver and I'm not putting a single foot outside this store until whoever runs this place has heard what I HAVE TO TELL THEM!" 

May this point, I was ready to use force if I had to. I had no idea who was around, but why should I care? Lilly has personally asked me to do this for her, and she might be in mortal danger right now while I was here runnng errands like some carrier pidgin. I was NOT gonna put up with this bullshit!

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98 @F o o l i s h n e s s (Sorry it's a bit short)

Maria Jones

Maria sighed gently and shook her head, "You aren't." She replied. She didn't blame him, she knew it wasn't his fault. It wasn't at all. Even if it was Maria wouldn't be mad at him. She knew he wouldn't of done anything on purpose to of caused this ever, he would of sooner got himself captured. She sighed when she heard someone upstairs...though paused when they said they had a message to deliver. "Maybe we should see who it is Bizzy..?" She suggested. It seems important.

@Mitchs98

Katie smiled went into the back room to set aside the broom. She walked out of the room and looked at the clock above the counter, which read ten minutes to 9. "I can start making your food right now if you want. It's only ten minutes till we open anyways." She pulled out her notepad and a pen from her apron and started to walk over to where Ciri was sitting.

Cirillia Vines

Ciri perked up at that, "Oooh that would be great thank you!" She told her cheerfully. "Ummm..I want...a large stack of pacons,  2 pieces of sausage, and a piece of bacon." She said, giving her a small smile. "Don't worry I can pay for it, I'll certainly eat it too" She said, giggling a bit.

@Sinister Clown

Bernkastel was about to turn off the flashlight and kill yet another person before continuing to talk; however, whoever had cut off the hand she was holding suddenly showed his face; a younger-looking person, but as always, taller than her. He very violently murdered the rest of the daring explorers as Bern watched on, merely holding up the light and serving as the audience to the show. To top it off, when finished, this child did a little victory dance, or at least that was what it looked to be. The soul thief stopped staring once he did address her, floating down from her spot so she was closer. She didn't dare touch the ground, though she was dangerously close to it. 

"A purple balloon fell asleep and drifted away from her destination, is all," Bernkastel answered; her eyes flickered back to the spot she had been in. She definitely hadn't been alone there, but no matter. She looked below her, where the remains of the rude explorers were. She quietly counted them, humming as she did so. ".......Impressive. There's nothing more exciting than being outnumbered and then flipping the chessboard over. If you catch my drift." A few more seconds passed; the woman glanced between each of the bodies with the air of a customer at a high-class boutique, then, making her decision, bent down to the kill she had made, touching one half of what was left of his body. There came a faint glow, then she extracted a baby-blue orb of light, holding it up in front of her. "The others are either too stupid to be useful or too smart to manipulate. What a pain," she mused, pressing the orb to her chest. It disappeared inside her, left to converse with the other sixteen or so that she had picked up over the week. Voices inside of her head, all of them deceased. And annoying. Thankfully, Bern wasn't going to let any one of them take control anytime soon. She'd learnt her lesson from Rika and Erika; leaving them to converse with the outside world led to nonsense such as joining organizations and living double and triple lives. So she had tossed them out to avoid the headache. 

There was another pause in Bern's little speech, then, sighing in her usual melancholy way, she remembered that there was one, possibly two, other living being with her. "Don't mind me. I'm merely toying with Death," she told him, smiling slightly. "It's a hobby of mine."

------------

For the thirty-eighth time, Rika had failed at her mission. Thirty-eight time loops had been created in her attempts to save two children from a bunch of thugs. Thirty-eight times she had received the same message at the exact same time. Thirty-eight times she had watched something get wrong. She had died in two loops, only to return back to the very beginning, back at 8:09, having to bash in the heads of the lookouts or sneak past them or...or something. She sighed defeatedly, leaning against the wall of the warehouse, preparing to take herself back again. 

Then she stopped. Her small, trembling hands lowered and she looked back behind her. Thunder boomed in the distance; the rain came pounding down harshly. She hadn't thought of what to wear, instead just putting on the usual green dress. She was cold and tired of this. So the girl instead walked away from the warehouse, arms crossed, head down. Thirty-eight times....she did the math, quietly counting under her breath. Three hours times thirty-eight was 114, divided by 24.....that was 4.75. Four days and eighteen hours. That explained why Rika was so tired. And why she had given up. The remains of the loop disappeared at last; Rika continued walking, then, reaching the JTA headquarters, opened the door, walking back in. She didn't say much, being a little dead inside; she just kept walking, stopping at her room, then cannonballing into her bed with a groan. She got out her phone to text William; once finishing the brief message, she instantly fell asleep. She needed candy. And a hug. And candy. Especially candy. 

Failed the mission. Sorry. 

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

Reveal hidden contents

Walter Black walked the stormy streets of Hell City. It was all the same, noisy, thieves running around, and the homeless in every alleyway. Walter grew up in a higher class way of life and it wasn't until he was older when he started to petty the homeless. As he thought about it, he really hated his younger self, that picked on the homeless and beat kids and the elderly. Though till this day Walter still doesn't really like kids much. He still considers them a nuisance. But just like clockwork, as he thought about kids a homeless girl walks straight up to him with a cup in her hand. Please Mister? She begged him for some type of money. Walter stared at her with a straight face. She had dirt on her face and on her torn clothing. He reached out to her and grabbed her head and moved her out of his way. Move girl. He walked ahead without looking back at the girl. But like usual he felt bad for her, so he reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold coin and tossed it behind him at the girl having it land inside her cup. The girl didn't notice it, and just went back to her alleyway with a sad expression as Walter kept walking. Walter began to think about his plans for today. Until midday he has nothing to do and he was in the mood to making some quick cash. Walter had an idea that crossed his mind. An idea to double the amount of money he received last night by torturing his client. A smirk grew on his face, as he enjoyed the idea of getting quick money while also giving him something to do.

After walking a couple of blocks Walter came to an old looking apartment building. He scoffed at the sight of it and made his way inside. Walter places the black umbrella by the door and begins to walk upstairs. Sorry Jeremy looks like you'll have an unexpected guess you wanker. He reaches the room which is on the fourth floor and stands outside of the door. Walter kicks the door down and the shadows within the room form into tendrils that grabs and wraps around Jeremy who was in the middle of being a wanker. Walter walks inside the room looking around. He sees empty pizza and noodle boxes, and a sex doll in the corner. Walter shakes his head and looks at Jeremy who's being held up by shadows in front of his laptop. The shadow moves him off to the side allowing Walter to look at the laptop, and he was a bit disgusted. He looks at Jeremy then back at the screen. You bloody fucking Wanker...you get off to this mess. Walter pinches the bridge of his nose and releases a sigh. There's no way I can unsee this. He turns to Jeremy and the shadows moves him so he'll be eye level with Walter. Jeremy looks absolutely terrified as he looks at Walter. He had no idea why he was here or what he did to piss him off. M-Mr-Mr.Bl-Black wha-whatever I di-did to piss You didn't piss me off Jeremy. Walter interrupted. I was just in the neighborhood and I wanted to visit my favorite hacker friend that's all. Walter said calmly. Re-really. Walter nods then turns away from him, and the shadows moved Jeremy in front of him again. Plus I wanted to torture you and get more of your money. Walter said with a sinister grin, causing Jeremy to scream. Relax Jeremy, I'm only kidding. Walter said patting Jeremy on his face. He then turns away from Jeremy again. Jeremy was too terrified to actually believe him especially since Walter never kids. But-but you don't kid. Walter turns his head towards the side looking at Jeremy with a grin. I know. And after Walter said that, the very shadows that holding Jeremy up digs into his skin and begins to slowly break every bone in his body.

[SIZE=11pt]Walter turns towards the laptop as Jeremy screamed in pain in the background. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Shut him up will ya.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter said to the shadows and they wrapped around his mouth. As Walter looks at the laptop he gets and idea about how disgusting this thing might really be. So he used a shadow to do all the typing, transferring all of Jeremy's remaining money out of his bank account and into his. Soon the muffled screaming coming from Jeremy ceased as his neck was broken. The shadows drop his lifeless body and Walter leaves the room. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Well that's one less hacker/molester in Hell City.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter walks back downstairs and grabs his umbrella and leaves the old apartment walking the stormy streets yet again. Across the street from him was an ice cream shop, and inside he saw a blood bath unfold right inside of it. He recognized the two people brutally killing the customers and the girl who just entered. Though he doesn't know them personally he still knows OF them. He walks towards the ice cream shop and walks inside. He looks at them all. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Refara Illinara(The Doll Killer) and Garrett Bolton(The Brawler), gifted humans, lovers, and mercenaries for hire. Ashlynn Gringe(Faeded), gifted human, cybernetically enhanced, and themed assassin...sadly. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter looks over at the guy behind the counter, who instantly turns away from him covering himself and mutters [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]The Angel of Death[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. He then looks at the dead bodies, then at Garrett and Refara. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter sits down in a chair next to Ashlynn, and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Was it worth it?? [/SIZE]He asked as he lights his cig and places it in his mouth. He takes a drag out of it then blows the smoke up into the air.

IMG_9863.JPG

IMG_9862.PNG

Hell. This was the place. Darkness cascaded throughout this dark and miserable place and deprived anyone of an easy life, unless you were prepared to lie, cheat, and kill in order to make a living. Luckily for   Evangelia, she was able to do all three, much like the majority of the populace here. As a storm brewed overhead and rain began to fall albeit aggressively as it flooded the streets and entombed Hell City with its depressive touch, air so cold it seemingly entombed you within its hellish embrace, Ava walked the streets with not a care in the world as she had a mask to hide her, and cape to cloak her from the weathers and shield her from the prying eyes that scattered the city. Her sword sheathed in it's beautiful sheath as it masked the purpose of which the blade was used for. Many lives have fallen to that blade, and many more were undoubtably to come. Eventually, Ava found herself atop a building that overlooked numerous streets almost perfectly. It was advantage point the woman constantly used as a means of pinpointing her pray and stalking them down until their deaths by her blade. She stood there, the wind brushing into her cape as it fluttered elegantly in the breeze. The harshness of the weathers began go intensify at that point and the cold grew even more bitter by the second. A sigh escaped her being as she scammed the streets of Hell City, her figure terrifying to those who were aware of her presence. For you see, everyone knew The Puppetmaster, and everyone feared her. The hand of death, with a voice as chilling as the harshest winter snow.

"Things seem to be pretty boring tonight, what a pity."  Spoke the woman, albeit to herself as she traversed the rooftops, in an attempt to survey the area in order to find something, anything, to deprive herself of the boredom that had succumbed her. Eventually, after a relatively short search she had managed to find something sticking out like a sore thumb. It was a shop, and the sounds of slaughter was in the air as people screamed and begged for mercy from within. The Puppetmaster laughed ever so slightly as she approached the building from the rooftops and eventually sat atop the designated building next to a skylight, peering inside, there were numerous people inside whom she couldn't quite make out at this stage due to the rain distorting her view as it hit the glass. However, she knew for a fact that Walter Black, her lover, was in there, and the woman sighed as she saw him.  "It's like he knows where I'm going to go at all times. Why is he here?" She cursed, with a tone of annoyance in her voice. And even though Evangelia seemed annoyed, she loved Walter to pieces, and he was only of her soft spots in this entire world. Other than those, she couldn't really give a damn. Upon further observation, Ava saw the pool of blood throughout the shop and the numerous bodies on the floor which confirmed that there had indeed been a mass murder here. Had Walter taken part? Or was it one of the others? And where was HER invite? Evangelia stood up as she smashed the skylight and jumped down into the ice cream shop, her mask and cloak hiding her true identity but her personage as The Puppetmaster of Hell City coming into play in place of her true identity of Evangelia Bolton. Landing as rain and shattered glass followed her down, she no doubt made quite an entrance as she then stood there in the shop, her gazed fixed on Walter at this point, as he was the only one who actually knew the face underneath the mask and cloak. Her eyes then slowly began to lock onto the others in the room. The Doll Killer and Faeded. However, the other peeked her interest incredibly. Someone she hadn't seen for many, many years. The Brawler... her brother. Upon that moment she discarded her mask and took down the hood of her cloak to reveal her face. No doubt, her revealing her identity was an incredible shock to Walter. And with that, Evangelia spoke but a word with curiosity and shock in her tone.

"Garrett?"

@Mitchs98

Katie smiled as she wrote down her order. "No problem! It should be ready in about 5 to 10 minutes since I have to warm up the griddle first..." She paused. "While I'm at it I might as well warm up the waffle iron so maybe I'll make myself some waffles." She shrugged and put her notepad in her apron. "I'm not to worried about you eating it though you seems hungry enough." She giggled slightly.

Ashlynn Gringe

Ashlynn was going to argue about the point the woman made before she started to feel a bit weird. "Wha..." was all she could mutter out before she fell even more into a haze. "M-maybe I should...." She started to mutter seemingly under a trance. "But I always enjoy Ice cream after a fresh kill..." She said while seemingly holding her ground and keeping her own mind.

Metallic whirs started coming from her. "Now... I would gladly wait my turn... I had only believed you were going to kill the poor man before I got my chance to order." She said with a bit more friendly tone, seemingly in a haze. She did not seem like the girl that was there mere seconds before. She seemed ready to tell anything, although her brain was not ready at all. "I will just sit down and wait my turn to order." She said as she sat down in the least bloody seat, seemingly avoiding Garrets request. She rarely ever buttoned her jacket up.

"So... you guys come here often, or your first time?" She asked as she took out her phone and started playing some angry birds. "If it is your first time here I would strongly suggest the Mint Chocolate chip, although my favorite is the cookies and creme mind you." She said as she distracted herself with her phone. This was not the level headed Ashlynn who was there before. She just sat there and laughed a bit as she beat pigs down to the ground.

Reveal hidden contents

Walter Black walked the stormy streets of Hell City. It was all the same, noisy, thieves running around, and the homeless in every alleyway. Walter grew up in a higher class way of life and it wasn't until he was older when he started to petty the homeless. As he thought about it, he really hated his younger self, that picked on the homeless and beat kids and the elderly. Though till this day Walter still doesn't really like kids much. He still considers them a nuisance. But just like clockwork, as he thought about kids a homeless girl walks straight up to him with a cup in her hand. Please Mister? She begged him for some type of money. Walter stared at her with a straight face. She had dirt on her face and on her torn clothing. He reached out to her and grabbed her head and moved her out of his way. Move girl. He walked ahead without looking back at the girl. But like usual he felt bad for her, so he reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold coin and tossed it behind him at the girl having it land inside her cup. The girl didn't notice it, and just went back to her alleyway with a sad expression as Walter kept walking. Walter began to think about his plans for today. Until midday he has nothing to do and he was in the mood to making some quick cash. Walter had an idea that crossed his mind. An idea to double the amount of money he received last night by torturing his client. A smirk grew on his face, as he enjoyed the idea of getting quick money while also giving him something to do.

After walking a couple of blocks Walter came to an old looking apartment building. He scoffed at the sight of it and made his way inside. Walter places the black umbrella by the door and begins to walk upstairs. Sorry Jeremy looks like you'll have an unexpected guess you wanker. He reaches the room which is on the fourth floor and stands outside of the door. Walter kicks the door down and the shadows within the room form into tendrils that grabs and wraps around Jeremy who was in the middle of being a wanker. Walter walks inside the room looking around. He sees empty pizza and noodle boxes, and a sex doll in the corner. Walter shakes his head and looks at Jeremy who's being held up by shadows in front of his laptop. The shadow moves him off to the side allowing Walter to look at the laptop, and he was a bit disgusted. He looks at Jeremy then back at the screen. You bloody fucking Wanker...you get off to this mess. Walter pinches the bridge of his nose and releases a sigh. There's no way I can unsee this. He turns to Jeremy and the shadows moves him so he'll be eye level with Walter. Jeremy looks absolutely terrified as he looks at Walter. He had no idea why he was here or what he did to piss him off. M-Mr-Mr.Bl-Black wha-whatever I di-did to piss You didn't piss me off Jeremy. Walter interrupted. I was just in the neighborhood and I wanted to visit my favorite hacker friend that's all. Walter said calmly. Re-really. Walter nods then turns away from him, and the shadows moved Jeremy in front of him again. Plus I wanted to torture you and get more of your money. Walter said with a sinister grin, causing Jeremy to scream. Relax Jeremy, I'm only kidding. Walter said patting Jeremy on his face. He then turns away from Jeremy again. Jeremy was too terrified to actually believe him especially since Walter never kids. But-but you don't kid. Walter turns his head towards the side looking at Jeremy with a grin. I know. And after Walter said that, the very shadows that holding Jeremy up digs into his skin and begins to slowly break every bone in his body.

[SIZE=11pt]Walter turns towards the laptop as Jeremy screamed in pain in the background. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Shut him up will ya.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter said to the shadows and they wrapped around his mouth. As Walter looks at the laptop he gets and idea about how disgusting this thing might really be. So he used a shadow to do all the typing, transferring all of Jeremy's remaining money out of his bank account and into his. Soon the muffled screaming coming from Jeremy ceased as his neck was broken. The shadows drop his lifeless body and Walter leaves the room. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Well that's one less hacker/molester in Hell City.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter walks back downstairs and grabs his umbrella and leaves the old apartment walking the stormy streets yet again. Across the street from him was an ice cream shop, and inside he saw a blood bath unfold right inside of it. He recognized the two people brutally killing the customers and the girl who just entered. Though he doesn't know them personally he still knows OF them. He walks towards the ice cream shop and walks inside. He looks at them all. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Refara Illinara(The Doll Killer) and Garrett Bolton(The Brawler), gifted humans, lovers, and mercenaries for hire. Ashlynn Gringe(Faeded), gifted human, cybernetically enhanced, and themed assassin...sadly. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter looks over at the guy behind the counter, who instantly turns away from him covering himself and mutters [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]The Angel of Death[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. He then looks at the dead bodies, then at Garrett and Refara. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Walter sits down in a chair next to Ashlynn, and pulls out a cigarette and lighter. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Was it worth it?? [/SIZE]He asked as he lights his cig and places it in his mouth. He takes a drag out of it then blows the smoke up into the air.

Hell. This was the place. Darkness cascaded throughout this dark and miserable place and deprived anyone of an easy life, unless you were prepared to lie, cheat, and kill in order to make a living. Luckily for   Evangelia, she was able to do all three, much like the majority of the populace here. As a storm brewed overhead and rain began to fall albeit aggressively as it flooded the streets and entombed Hell City with its depressive touch, air so cold it seemingly entombed you within its hellish embrace, Ava walked the streets with not a care in the world as she had a mask to hide her, and cape to cloak her from the weathers and shield her from the prying eyes that scattered the city. Her sword sheathed in it's beautiful sheath as it masked the purpose of which the blade was used for. Many lives have fallen to that blade, and many more were undoubtably to come. Eventually, Ava found herself atop a building that overlooked numerous streets almost perfectly. It was advantage point the woman constantly used as a means of pinpointing her pray and stalking them down until their deaths by her blade. She stood there, the wind brushing into her cape as it fluttered elegantly in the breeze. The harshness of the weathers began go intensify at that point and the cold grew even more bitter by the second. A sigh escaped her being as she scammed the streets of Hell City, her figure terrifying to those who were aware of her presence. For you see, everyone knew The Puppetmaster, and everyone feared her. The hand of death, with a voice as chilling as the harshest winter snow.

"Things seem to be pretty boring tonight, what a pity."  Spoke the woman, albeit to herself as she traversed the rooftops, in an attempt to survey the area in order to find something, anything, to deprive herself of the boredom that had succumbed her. Eventually, after a relatively short search she had managed to find something sticking out like a sore thumb. It was a shop, and the sounds of slaughter was in the air as people screamed and begged for mercy from within. The Puppetmaster laughed ever so slightly as she approached the building from the rooftops and eventually sat atop the designated building next to a skylight, peering inside, there were numerous people inside whom she couldn't quite make out at this stage due to the rain distorting her view as it hit the glass. However, she knew for a fact that Walter Black, her lover, was in there, and the woman sighed as she saw him.  "It's like he knows where I'm going to go at all times. Why is he here?" She cursed, with a tone of annoyance in her voice. And even though Evangelia seemed annoyed, she loved Walter to pieces, and he was only of her soft spots in this entire world. Other than those, she couldn't really give a damn. Upon further observation, Ava saw the pool of blood throughout the shop and the numerous bodies on the floor which confirmed that there had indeed been a mass murder here. Had Walter taken part? Or was it one of the others? And where was HER invite? Evangelia stood up as she smashed the skylight and jumped down into the ice cream shop, her mask and cloak hiding her true identity but her personage as The Puppetmaster of Hell City coming into play in place of her true identity of Evangelia Bolton. Landing as rain and shattered glass followed her down, she no doubt made quite an entrance as she then stood there in the shop, her gazed fixed on Walter at this point, as he was the only one who actually knew the face underneath the mask and cloak. Her eyes then slowly began to lock onto the others in the room. The Doll Killer and Faeded. However, the other peeked her interest incredibly. Someone she hadn't seen for many, many years. The Brawler... her brother. Upon that moment she discarded her mask and took down the hood of her cloak to reveal her face. No doubt, her revealing her identity was an incredible shock to Walter. And with that, Evangelia spoke but a word with curiosity and shock in her tone.

"Garrett?"

74ea8318a786541f441b436e22f69e32.jpg

Refara Illinara

Refara continued to peer to the girl with her jacket half undone, her eye narrowing down a portion in a more distasteful manner when she realized she hadn't actually told the girl to button it back up to refrain from Garrett possibly passing out with a lack of blood to the brain. If anything she seemed to completely ignore him, but Refara didn't notice that either. She was a girl, and she was around Garrett, which made her a threat in Refara's eyes. Well eye. She only had the one after all. Luckily, for the girl at least, she suggested ice cream which brought Refara's attention back to the shop she was in the first place and her need to get an Ice cream. ICE CREAM! Refara completely spun on the spot and almost bounced on back to the counter as she pressed her nose in against the glass to stare longingly and deeply into the products as she made her choice.

What this meant was she completely missed Walter walking in though she DID notice the owner whisper something about the Angel of Death and watched him turn away from her. Refara had had almost all she can take at this point, putting her hands on her hips with an even louder more annoyed hmmmppff noise escaping her throat. "Look are you able to get me an Ice Cream or not Mister Guy? That IS your job isn't it? Now you better make a three scoop tower, post haste buddy otherwise I will turn you into a similar state to your other patrons!"

That was when Refara heard the distinct sound of glass smashing, and, while most might have been surprised, Refara just whirled with that same frustrated and distasteful look on her face as she kept her hands on her hips. She spotted the woman with the mask on, of course Garrett and Refara were fairly new in town so her prestige somewhat fell onto a cold shoulder for the Doll looking Killer. So in terms of Refara... she saw it like this. This was another woman, in the same shop, as her Garrett. And Refara, it can be said, didn't much like any girls around Garrett. Especially when most of their outfits made her boyfriend stutter and act like a mess. That was when said woman removed her cloak and mask, before speaking Garrett's name!

Well, if she knew Garrett's name first hand, then clearly she was some sort of ex girlfriend because as far as Refara was concerned Garrett chaffed against pretty much anyone when she had first met him. Furthermore, he had never spoken of any siblings to her, which made her earlier assumption all the more true in her mind. So with that trail of thought, Refara had already withdraw her short sword once again, leveling the tip straight at the woman's face as she took long, slow steps forward. "I'll never have you speak of my Garry baby's name again, Wench! I don't care if you were with him once, he's mine now! Mine! Mine! MINE!" And with that declaration Refara spun on the spot and swung her sword in a his arc directly at the girl's head, not waiting for a response before she back rolled into a crouch and was already leaping forward with another huge swing, her moves fast and practiced with a air of grace in every hit. Making even her fighting style look beautiful and deadly.

Reveal hidden contents

Refara Illinara

Refara had her face smooshed back up against the glass as she had before, wiggling her bum to and fro in a playful manner not really caring if Garrett saw. Once again she heard a voice that made her blink as she peeled her face back and swiveled on the spot to face said girl. "Oh... were we chatting?" Refara said in an off handed tone, that almost sounded ditzy but she was a fraction smarter then her looks played her to be. 

Though her words made the girl laugh heavily, a pearly noise that covered the store gently. "OH? You know I was here first and you want me to move out of the way to let you order first? And we what now? Won't have any problems? I didn't think I'd have any problems against you Darling..." tapping her eyepatch for a moment with her sweet smile. "I may only have one eye to see but even blind I could have seen your disregard of the blood and bodies... no normal civilian still wants to have Ice Cream after stepping through pools of blood." Tilting her head the other way with another high pitched alto laugh. "Oooo your intents are crystal clear child, but you are right... we would never have any problems... or rather I wouldn't against you." 

Leaning forward closer to her almost nose to nose as she hooked a finger under the strap of her eye patch and peeled it down revealed a huge white open flower with a pink centre. Her words turning to silk even as a strange mist escaped her eye. "Why don't you just.... turn and walk away hmmm?" The mist washing over her face making her feel hot and slightly funny in her tummy. Like she were weirdly on cloud 9 or immensely happy.

Ashlynn Gringe

"Garrett?"

Refara Illinara

Refara continued to peer to the girl with her jacket half undone, her eye narrowing down a portion in a more distasteful manner when she realized she hadn't actually told the girl to button it back up to refrain from Garrett possibly passing out with a lack of blood to the brain. If anything she seemed to completely ignore him, but Refara didn't notice that either. She was a girl, and she was around Garrett, which made her a threat in Refara's eyes. Well eye. She only had the one after all. Luckily, for the girl at least, she suggested ice cream which brought Refara's attention back to the shop she was in the first place and her need to get an Ice cream. ICE CREAM! Refara completely spun on the spot and almost bounced on back to the counter as she pressed her nose in against the glass to stare longingly and deeply into the products as she made her choice.

What this meant was she completely missed Walter walking in though she DID notice the owner whisper something about the Angel of Death and watched him turn away from her. Refara had had almost all she can take at this point, putting her hands on her hips with an even louder more annoyed hmmmppff noise escaping her throat. "Look are you able to get me an Ice Cream or not Mister Guy? That IS your job isn't it? Now you better make a three scoop tower, post haste buddy otherwise I will turn you into a similar state to your other patrons!"

That was when Refara heard the distinct sound of glass smashing, and, while most might have been surprised, Refara just whirled with that same frustrated and distasteful look on her face as she kept her hands on her hips. She spotted the woman with the mask on, of course Garrett and Refara were fairly new in town so her prestige somewhat fell onto a cold shoulder for the Doll looking Killer. So in terms of Refara... she saw it like this. This was another woman, in the same shop, as her Garrett. And Refara, it can be said, didn't much like any girls around Garrett. Especially when most of their outfits made her boyfriend stutter and act like a mess. That was when said woman removed her cloak and mask, before speaking Garrett's name!

Well, if she knew Garrett's name first hand, then clearly she was some sort of ex girlfriend because as far as Refara was concerned Garrett chaffed against pretty much anyone when she had first met him. Furthermore, he had never spoken of any siblings to her, which made her earlier assumption all the more true in her mind. So with that trail of thought, Refara had already withdraw her short sword once again, leveling the tip straight at the woman's face as she took long, slow steps forward. "I'll never have you speak of my Garry baby's name again, Wench! I don't care if you were with him once, he's mine now! Mine! Mine! MINE!" And with that declaration Refara spun on the spot and swung her sword in a his arc directly at the girl's head, not waiting for a response before she back rolled into a crouch and was already leaping forward with another huge swing, her moves fast and practiced with a air of grace in every hit. Making even her fighting style look beautiful and deadly.

Koujaku.full.1114673.jpg

GarrettLogo.png

To be entirely honest, Garrett missed most of the interaction between his girlfriend and the woman with the unzipped jacket. This was of course due to said woman with the unzipped jacket, the view provided by her refusal to zip leaving him, shall we say, a tad flustered. Had he been more in control of his mental faculties he could have, even without looking, predicted what Refara would do, confronting the woman that is. However, this was not the case and he was thus unable to intervene, though he likely would not have even if he could have. Furthermore, due to him being in this red-faced and flustered state, he barely registered the entrance of another man into the shop.

He would likely have continued like this for the next while before he calmed down had it not been for the entrance of yet another person. As soon as her familiar voice called his name it was like cold water was poured over his head and he immediately regained his senses. Whirling around, he made to embrace her, but was stopped by Refara's intervention. Instantly Garrett hardened his forearms and leapt between the two women, blocking both of his girlfriend's strikes before stepping towards her and picking her up to hug her close to him. While this action might otherwise have caused his face to go beet-red once more, the sudden appearance of his sister that he hadn't seen for the past eight years coupled with the fact that his fighting instincts were on full blast due to Refara's attacks prevented this from happening.

"Calm down Refara," he said to her, looking directly into her eyes with a serious expression, "That's Evangelia, my sister. I haven't seen her for the past eight years. She's not an ex-girlfriend or something." Having said that he hugged his girlfriend tight to himself once more before setting her down and turning to face his sister. Taking a swift step forwards he wrapped his twin up in an affectionate bear hug, lifting her from her feet in the process. "Fucking hell Ava, I haven't seen you for what, eight years now? How have you been?" he asked happily, glad to see his sibling once again after nearly a decade.

Hell. This was the place. Darkness cascaded throughout this dark and miserable place and deprived anyone of an easy life, unless you were prepared to lie, cheat, and kill in order to make a living. Luckily for Evangelia, she was able to do all three, much like the majority of the populace here. As a storm brewed overhead and rain began to fall albeit aggressively as it flooded the streets and entombed Hell City with its depressive touch, air so cold it seemingly entombed you within its hellish embrace, Ava walked the streets with not a care in the world as she had a mask to hide her, and cape to cloak her from the weathers and shield her from the prying eyes that scattered the city. Her sword sheathed in it's beautiful sheath as it masked the purpose of which the blade was used for. Many lives have fallen to that blade, and many more were undoubtably to come. Eventually, Ava found herself atop a building that overlooked numerous streets almost perfectly. It was advantage point the woman constantly used as a means of pinpointing her pray and stalking them down until their deaths by her blade. She stood there, the wind brushing into her cape as it fluttered elegantly in the breeze. The harshness of the weathers began go intensify at that point and the cold grew even more bitter by the second. A sigh escaped her being as she scammed the streets of Hell City, her figure terrifying to those who were aware of her presence. For you see, everyone knew The Puppetmaster, and everyone feared her. The hand of death, with a voice as chilling as the harshest winter snow.

"Things seem to be pretty boring tonight, what a pity." Spoke the woman, albeit to herself as she traversed the rooftops, in an attempt to survey the area in order to find something, anything, to deprive herself of the boredom that had succumbed her. Eventually, after a relatively short search she had managed to find something sticking out like a sore thumb. It was a shop, and the sounds of slaughter was in the air as people screamed and begged for mercy from within. The Puppetmaster laughed ever so slightly as she approached the building from the rooftops and eventually sat atop the designated building next to a skylight, peering inside, there were numerous people inside whom she couldn't quite make out at this stage due to the rain distorting her view as it hit the glass. However, she knew for a fact that Walter Black, her lover, was in there, and the woman sighed as she saw him. "It's like he knows where I'm going to go at all times. Why is he here?" She cursed, with a tone of annoyance in her voice. And even though Evangelia seemed annoyed, she loved Walter to pieces, and he was only of her soft spots in this entire world. Other than those, she couldn't really give a damn. Upon further observation, Ava saw the pool of blood throughout the shop and the numerous bodies on the floor which confirmed that there had indeed been a mass murder here. Had Walter taken part? Or was it one of the others? And where was HER invite? Evangelia stood up as she smashed the skylight and jumped down into the ice cream shop, her mask and cloak hiding her true identity but her personage as The Puppetmaster of Hell City coming into play in place of her true identity of Evangelia Bolton. Landing as rain and shattered glass followed her down, she no doubt made quite an entrance as she then stood there in the shop, her gazed fixed on Walter at this point, as he was the only one who actually knew the face underneath the mask and cloak. Her eyes then slowly began to lock onto the others in the room. The Doll Killer and Faeded. However, the other peeked her interest incredibly. Someone she hadn't seen for many, many years. The Brawler... her brother. Upon that moment she discarded her mask and took down the hood of her cloak to reveal her face. No doubt, her revealing her identity was an incredible shock to Walter. And with that, Evangelia spoke but a word with curiosity and shock in her tone.

"Garrett?"

Refara Illinara

To be entirely honest, Garrett missed most of the interaction between his girlfriend and the woman with the unzipped jacket. This was of course due to said woman with the unzipped jacket, the view provided by her refusal to zip leaving him, shall we say, a tad flustered. Had he been more in control of his mental faculties he could have, even without looking, predicted what Refara would do, confronting the woman that is. However, this was not the case and he was thus unable to intervene, though he likely would not have even if he could have. Furthermore, due to him being in this red-faced and flustered state, he barely registered the entrance of another man into the shop.

He would likely have continued like this for the next while before he calmed down had it not been for the entrance of yet another person. As soon as her familiar voice called his name it was like cold water was poured over his head and he immediately regained his senses. Whirling around, he made to embrace her, but was stopped by Refara's intervention. Instantly Garrett hardened his forearms and leapt between the two women, blocking both of his girlfriend's strikes before stepping towards her and picking her up to hug her close to him. While this action might otherwise have caused his face to go beet-red once more, the sudden appearance of his sister that he hadn't seen for the past eight years coupled with the fact that his fighting instincts were on full blast due to Refara's attacks prevented this from happening.

"Calm down Refara," he said to her, looking directly into her eyes with a serious expression, "That's Evangelia, my sister. I haven't seen her for the past eight years. She's not an ex-girlfriend or something." Having said that he hugged his girlfriend tight to himself once more before setting her down and turning to face his sister. Taking a swift step forwards he wrapped his twin up in an affectionate bear hug, lifting her from her feet in the process. "Fucking hell Ava, I haven't seen you for what, eight years now? How have you been?" he asked happily, glad to see his sibling once again after nearly a decade.
IMG_0449.JPG
IMG_1177.PNG
At the sound of the crash, Walter looks up at the sky roof to see his lover, Evangelia, falling through it. A grin forms on his face as she looks at him. 'What are the chances?' He thought to himself. Ava's appearance did surprise him,but he figured it would've been a matter of time until she did appear. Though he wasn't expecting her to reveal her true face to everyone within the ice cream shop, just to mention the brawler by name as if she knew him on a personal level. This action indeed raised concern for Walter. He turn his attention towards the Doll Killer who approached Ava in a hostile manner. Walter prepared himself for an interesting fight between the Doll Killer and his lover. He knew very well what Ava was capable of, so there was no need for him to interfere. Though if things did begin to turn out bad for her, he wouldn't hesitate to stop it.

Though sadly Walter was able to get to see a fight due to the Brawlers interference. He sighed and looked over at the workers, realizing that they needed to be dealt with. They knew Ava's true identity and now they must perish. Walter stood up and approach the counter which frightens the workers. He leaps over it and swiftly grabs one in a headlock quickly breaking their neck. He looks at the other three workers within the shop. "Don't drag this out." He said as he released the body. Walter grabs the ice cream scupper off the counter and throws it into the eye socket of one of the workers killing them. He proceeds his killing spree and rushes towards another worker. He pulls his wires out and dashes right pass her slicing her head clean off with the wires. He turns his sight towards another worker who tried to run out the back, but a darkness tendril impales her through the back of her head. With the workers now dead, Walter returns to the front of the shop standing behind the counter. He looks at Garret, then towards Ava. "So brothers and sisters huh?? I guess that means I won't have to kill him then Ava? he then looks over at Faeded and the Doll Killer. Though I don't know if i can say the same for the others. A grin forms on his face. CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0152.PNG

As the rain began to pick up, it beat down onto the infamous Hell City aggresively as the feeling of terror basked the streets, coupled with the rising tension from within the shop the small group of criminals had found themselves within. Evangelia couldn't help but feel at ease with the site of her brother, Garrett, a man whom she hadn't seen for what felt like a lifetime. There was then of course Walter, her lover, who she had in fact followed and thus why she was here in the first place. Perhaps everything was linked, and her finding her brother was but a strange twist of fate that had seemingly befell them. However, any chance of further greeting was interrupted by the shrill cries of a crazy broad. Eva stood there unphased and unmoved as the psycho screamed and whined all over the place, claiming absurdities about how Garret was hers and hers alone. What Evangelia wanted to know was how her brother had come to be with such a psycho. If anything the woman was confused. It was in that moment that the crazy woman drew her sword and lunged towards Eva in an attempt to attack her. The black haired assassin stood there still totally unmoved as a hand perched over the hilt of her own sword, ready to counter the attack at any moment. Eva's eyes were fixed entirely on the 'Dollhouse Killers' frame and had already managed to determine several areas that the crazed killer had left open and totally defensless. Although, before she could strike Garrett charged in, blocking the attacks of his broad and standing between the two women, bringing the psycho into his arms.

Eva raised a brow as she smirked, and shook her head all in quick succession before lowering her hand away from her sword and to her sides once more. "Pity." She spoke, eyes turning away from Refara like a noble to dirt as she continued with a slight chuckle. "You can wave your butterknife around all you like, dear. But that display was simply shocking." Eva cracked a smile at that point as she brushed a strand of hair from her face and back round her ear. "Your form is terrible and so predictable. I could've cut you down right there and then had Garrett not intervened. But alas, I didn't come to lecture children." With that, the dark haired woman turned to face Garrett once more as she sent him a smile after listening to him speak. "I've been well, thank you. Clearly you've seen better days. You look famished, have you been eating properly?". Evangelia was intrigued as to how her dear brother had been over the course of the past eight years, however there was a time and a place for a reunion and currently now was not the place. Eva stood there quietly as Walter made short work of the many workers in the ice cream shop due to her unveiling her identity. "Thank you, my love." She spoke, before sending a kind smile towards the wire wielding male. "Now then!" She chirped enthusiastically, stepping over the corpses that laced the area as rain poured in through the shattered window of which she herself had entered from. "Let's go somewhere a bit more... fitting. You can bring psycho with you if you want too, Garrett. I'll tolerate her just this once. But she's on a warning."

The next time she waves her sword at me again, I will kill her."
Her red eyes narrowed as she looked to Refara, and then quickly turned away as she made her way to stand beside Walter.
The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Zooks Zooks

Chijiro Fujima
tumblr_omb4vyWNLu1tltwoeo1_1280.jpg
Tip tap, tip tap, tip tap, tip tap. Were the sound of his geta tapping on the concrete ground that was filled with Semite in order for it to stay in contact with
the others. Though could be easily shattered by an earthquake, or perhaps a meteor. These days always felt gloomy, nothing else, nothing seems to excite him today.
The clouds drifting oh so endlessly, while the rain pours on his umbrella . People walking up, and down the streets to where ever they're going. Chijiro would see bikers, and anything else ordinary. Street signs flashing, engines running, you'll here flickering of damaged neon signs here and there, as you walk along the sidewalks of hell city.

As he would turn right around the corner, and just a few miles down a voice or a couple of voices where quite well heard by him. The tone of their voice sounded like they're discussing about something, but it interested him. Closing his shiny red eyes, and a little smirk appeared across his face, as he met his destination. A women, and several others all in one place. Now all chijiro wonder is what on earth is going on.

"Oops, looks like I picked the wrong path to walk in, silly me. Sorry to bother in whatever you guys are doing, but allow me to pass through." He says in a very soothing tone, that could ease a child mind, or anyone upon the matter. LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Users who are viewing this thread