Chapter 1: Tell Me a Story (IC)

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
@Robyn Banks @Embaga Elder @SolistheSun @The Suspicious Eye @SpookySpecter @Legend:D @Nenma Takashi @mewbot5408 @Destructus Kloud @Spanner @TripTripleTimes @Sinister Clown @MangoSargent @Kira Times @F o o l i s h n e s s @The Unamed Neko @Mitchs98 @Kirwinning @Mika9889 @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @Hange Zoe @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Bolts @Lilah Tunth

((YOU MAY POST, BIATCHESSSSS))

Tell me a story.

In this century, and moment, of mania,

Tell me a story.

Make it a story of great distances, and starlight.

The name of the story will be Time,

But you must not pronounce its name.

Tell me a story of deep delight.

- Robert Penn Warren, 1905-1989

The date is July 8th, 2044. A regular day in the civilization they call Hell City. The weather is slightly stormy and, as of now, eight in the morning, it is raining lightly. Some people are still fast asleep, others have been awake for a long time, and quite a few more are just waking up. Lucifer's reign continues, as it has for the past two years, and many people are living their day-to day lives. One may ask why a rebellion hasn't stirred yet; the answer is that the rebellion is simply waiting for the right time to pounce upon us. Last night, 761 people lost their lives; The Grim Reaper is likely busy, attempting to gather as many souls as she can. After all, she has already failed twice, despite it having been early in her career, so it was expected. 

Characters from previous storylines of Hell City are either gone or reappearing for their next entrance. The wedding of Bismarck Saedor and Maria Jones will be taking place later this week, after two years of planning. Mr. Saedor has taken extra security measures to ensure that the wedding runs smoothly, without interference from Lucifer and his followers. However, it has been quite the scramble, so they say. Frederika Bernkastel, wanted for illegally taking Erika Furudo, Rika Furude, and sixteen others' souls from their bodies and having them possess living bodies, is still at large, though, since Christmas Eve of 2042, actual sightings of Bernkastel are rare. It's said that Bernkastel murdered her ex-girlfriend, Katerina Lambdadelta, after reuniting with her. That event seems to be more recent; she left Lambdadelta's severed head hanging from the doorknob of Pack's Law's HQ early this morning, with nothing but a note reading, "She was annoying". 

It is exactly 8:07 AM. The weather is stormy. With this information lodged in your head....

Tell me a story. 

Ezekiel Harel 

EZ rubbed his eyes and sat up, groaning as he   reached over to turn off his alarm. When noticing the time he sighed. 7 minuets passed his alarm ment he was going to be late to the garage today. He just hoped no one took his usual spot. 

Getting up from the cot placed in his crapped corner of his father's work room (the place he was staying before he found one of his own) he grabbed his phone from off the floor and started to head towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Astral Mazzen 

Astral sat by themself in the rain, the small bus bench providing a place to rest as well as shelter from the rain over head. They looked at the road in front of them with no thoughts in their head other than 'its cold'. A crack of thunder caused them to blink in surprise since they werent all that aware of their surroundings. With a glance at their watch they stood up, deciding it was time for them to start job hunting again. Nothing set them in a mood for money better than the weather, as they currently had no roof to sleep under tonight.

Katie-Lue Jackson 

Katie was walking to her dinner, excited for the weather around her. Rainy days usually ment more customers in the form of people seeking refuge from the rain. The sounds of thunder and rain hitting the pavement soothed the girl as she put her hands in the pockets of the pink peacoat jacket that she woar over her uniform. 

As the girl reached the dinner she pulled the keys out of her pocket, ready to unlock the dinner and start her day. Though the dinner wouldn't be officially open until 9 she still had a lot of work she had to finish from yesterday as she didn't finish cleaning before she left yesterday. Unlocking the door and turning the lights on Katie put the keys back into the pocket of her jacket before walking to the store room and taking it off. She set the coat on a chair and grabbed a broom, ready to start the clean up for another day of work.

(Astral and Katie are open for interaction)

Ace

Ace walked down the rainy street, water dripping off of his soaked metallic body. He had been walking all night, and had just recently hit Hell City. Ace was looking for work. Specifically mercenary work. But...since he had no idea where to look for anything of that sort...he decided it'd be best to ask someone for directions. Despite how much he hated talking to others. As he passed by a bus bench, he noticed someone get up from it. "Hey, wait." He said, looking at them. "I'm new in town. Where would I go for mercenary work?" He asked with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. Despite the fact he had just begun talking to them, and he was the one who asked the question.

@MangoSargent

Last edited by a moderator:
@SpookySpecter

Astral stopped in surprise at what appeared to be a robot in front of them. After shaking of the enitiel shock however they responded.

"Mercenary work?" They said. "I'm sorry,uh, sir. I don't get involved with organizations. But a friend of mine hosts a small organizations meetings sometimes. She works over at Katie's Dinner a bit aways that way." They pointed over their shoulder to the right.

"It doesn't open for about an hour or so but she'll probably be willing to let you in early. She's kind that way." They stood there after they finished speaking, looking at their watch impatiently.

superthumb.jpg

A story, yes... Dennis liked stories. It was actually a story that birthed the idea that was eventually used to create him, so one could even say he was the son of a story. Some old sci-fi movie series that people used to love back in the day, although it was ironic because it actually featured super powers of the fantasy genre, one could argue. Not that Dennis particularly cared, he was busy enjoying the sound of something dripping- it sounded awfully like someone had partially left a tap running. Of course the taps wouldn't work too well in the ghetto flat he was currently staying at. The fantasy powers apparently held limitless power if a being were to tap into a universal energy source called 'the force', supposedly being capable of crushing enemies without touching them, generating the elements and even rumoured to bring back the dead. Dennis hadn't tried much of this 'force' ability, only using it when he needed to or got bored. He now took a bite out of the chocolate bar that had been sitting in his lap as he reclined in his seat. Interior decorating was supposed to be something a homeowner valued greatly, but Dennis had never had a home before, although he was beginning to appreciate it now as the different shades of colours on the walls seemed to light it up more brightly than the dull brown it had been, of course before Dennis had changed that.

But even though these powers were meant to be fictional, scientists of the modern era had created him, a real life wielder of such a power. He was a marvel of science, fiction and science fiction. He was also a military marvel, apparently, many had wanted him for violent means. That was what he had observed during the testing periods of his 'birth'. Dennis wasn't stupid or oblivious to his surroundings if he didn't want to be, he simply wasn't built that way. An assassin must be self-aware if he was to succeed, among other things. Dennis' skills were self-evident if one were to look around the room, he had decided to decorate it lavishly with what he had been given for his latest assassination contract. He really thought it became him when he now glanced around the room.

Dennis had been given three humans and an animal hybrid. The blood-stained walls glistened with varying shades of red as they mixed and sunk into the old brown wallpaper, creating an odd-looking rouge colour. Several limbs ranging from arms to legs and to even an oversized lizard tail were pinned to the walls by various kitchen utensils, adding to the blood as it coated everything in a thick viscous layer. A couple of heads lay before Dennis so he could rest his feet, eyes and mouths open in shock their expressions capturing their horror as they realised there was no other future for them but death. Dennis had actually wondered if they thought of him as the Grim Reaper of sorts. He knew there was an actual reaper or two lurking about in Hell City, an odd name for a population hub that was supposedly a good place to build a new life despite it's connotations with death, but maybe this reaper had some competition? Not that Dennis actually took their souls or anything, he just simply killed them, sometimes slowly. Another curiosity of his: did a person's soul leak out slowly like blood when they are dying or do they leave all in one go as soon as they are dead? He hoped for the first hypothesis because that made his victims' slow deaths all the more exhilarating for the assassin. One of the humans, barely, but still alive was bleeding out slowly from the neck as she was pinned to the ceiling seemingly by nothing. She was breathing raggedly in short bursts, looking like she was straining against something. The thin red line spanned across her neck, reaching both the sides and blood seeped from it, dripping down onto Dennis' outstretched palm as he stared in fascination at it, eyes widening and dilating each time it would splatter against his skin. 

It reminded him of the first time he woke up since... Since the meteor. Cryosleep- being held in stasis for so long had not changed Dennis much, well, not physically. His mind however, had been active still. By some tortuous fate, his force ability kept his mind alive the whole time for about 10 years. Whilst his body didn't seem to age, his mind did and it eventually caught up with his body. At birth he had had a child-like mindset and it still now was very reminiscent of that. Except he was older now, mentally. And it had played havoc with him. Insane, they called him. Psychotic. Mentally unstable- disturbed even! He had giggled at that; disturbed didn't even begin to scratch the surface. Of course, Dennis knew exactly what was wrong with him, he was mentally unstable and all those other words: but he simply didn't care. Dennis was Dennis, created exactly as his creators had wanted him to be, the calculations had been generated by machines, the science had been experimented with by scientists and the idea had been fantasised by visionaries. He was perfect. So why did others fear him? Because he was stronger, smarter, better than them. And Dennis would prove it to them. Getting up from the decapitated and de-limbed bodies lying in a pile on the floor, Dennis lowered the blood-covered hand, allowing the girl to be lowered down to eye level. A wide grin split across his face, the corners flecked with the blood of her friends, splodges of it being sported haphazardly on his face. An excited whisper was elicited from the boys smile, his eyes lit with a feverish fire, "Do you... Do you fear me...?" It was an obvious question and the girl's face expressed this clearly by her frantic whimpering and struggling. Of course, it only served to widen the mad child's grin, "Shhh... I can reap that soul from you. It will be quick, I grow bored of draining your life water..." A hand slowly began to snake out towards the wide eyed victim's face. Her face tried to turn away from his outstretched digits but the invisible power seemed to hold her there with a vice like grip, "Remember this day in the afterlife. Remember my name," Dennis' eyes grew like giant ovals, boring into the girl's very being with malicious intent, "Remember your killer: Dennis Darkstriker." And with that the invisible energy tightened around her neck, squeezing even more blood out of the wound until it viciously widened it and tore it open decapitating her quickly. Blood gushed from the open neck, spraying all over Dennis and covering him in the red liquid. He smiled more genuinely this time, happy with his work here.

Letting the body drop with little remorse, Dennis raised a hand to the large window that made up one of the walls to the apartment, blowing it out. Glass rained down onto the streets below as the rushing wind picked up in the room, quite high off from the ground. 13 stories above ground, Dennis took a deep breath of fresh Hell City air, wiping the gore from his eyes, "And so emerges a new menace. A new reaper, but instead of life, I shall only seek death. Know my name and despair, ye mighty! I AM DENNIS! I AM YOUR DESTRUCTION!!!" Over the top, terrifying and daunting, Dennis felt he had achieved what he had wanted. The city knew to fear him now, although it wasn't like his name had already picked up enough intrigue and notoriety already. Rumour was already spreading of a new demon child capable of killing anyone, even Lucifer himself! Dennis wasn't exactly sure who or what a 'Lucifer' was, but he was sure it wouldn't be anyone of much problem. He would kill any and everyone if he could, that was all there was to it. And people already knew it, several public and non-public bounties had been placed on the boy already, some even ranging into the millions in terms of pricing, although that was just more recently. Dennis had killed a few rich people and even someone of apparent royalty from somewhere. Falling from the window, Dennis freefell a for a moment before firing his grappling hook. Two bolts trailing thick wire sprang from the release mechanisms, lodging into various infrastructure and swinging the assassin high above onto the roof of another skyscraper. Dennis took another bite of his chocolate bar, finishing it off and leaving the wrapper to trail through the cold swirling air down to the ground below. There was more death to be had, his own and others. It was time to make himself matter to the people of this city. And of course, it was all just a matter of time...

Ace

Ace pondered for a moment. "No...i'll be fine. I'm not looking to go into any meetings. I just want to be hired, do the work, get my money, and then be done with it." He said, shaking his head. "Thank you though." He forced out, trying to be at least a little kind for the person helping him out. He kept walking down the street aimlessly, not sure of where exactly to go to find the sort of work he was looking for...

(I promise none of my posts will ever be this short ever again. I'm even mad at myself for posting this. I just don't know what to do with Ace right now....i'll figure it out sooner or later)

@TripTripleTimes

Bismarck Saedor burst into detective Erika Furudo's office at 8:07 AM, just twenty-three minutes before she actually allowed people to walk in with cases to solve. Erika had always been a very precise person, and, despite her having already taken control before Emmanuel could, gotten dressed, had breakfast, etc., she didn't particularly enjoy the fact that he had made the decision to just barge in like a madman, especially looking like something the cat dragged in. His brown hair, normally either well-brushed or pulled into a ponytail out of his face, was sticking up in random places. His eyes were red and puffy. His glasses were lopsided. He was wearing a pair of yellow-and-black striped pajamas with the word "HUFFLEPUFF" proudly emblazoned on the front of his shirt. And he was drenched. Nevertheless, Erika, with a quite disgruntled look on her face, allowed Bismarck to sit down. 

"You're not supposed to barge in like an idiot until 8:30. Go away."

"Ah....um.....I.....s-sorry, Miss Furudo, I just couldn't wait that long, it's an emergency—"

"How did you even get in here?"

"....I....It was unlocked, ma'am...."

"Whatever. Get out."

"......M-Miss Furudo, listen, it's serious—"

"Serious enough for you to commit the crime of breaking and entering?"

"A-And I'm sorry a-a-about that, look, I—"

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't do it."

"S-Stop interrupting me!" Bismarck abruptly stood up, frustration clear in his voice. Just for a moment, one could see a faint glow emitting from some of Erika's rather lazily tossed about notes. The word in particular was "knife", but nothing appeared. Erika jumped backwards, obviously shocked by the sudden glowing light. This gave Bismarck enough time to speak. "....I—Miss Furudo, from what I've heard you're a great detective....and I really need you to help....I-I'll pay you for your services...."

"Pay me, huh? I guess. Just as long as it isn't anything pointless, like finding your inhaler or—"

"......It's my son, Phineas. He was at the Rainy Traveller last night but today, he just......he.....he...." At this, Bismarck began to feel his throat get dry. He began shaking, terrified, as he remembered. "The nursery was all torn up....N-Nikolas was okay, he had gone to sleep with Maria and I last night.....Phin has always been the quieter, more independent one.....so he....there wasn't any blood, and I hadn't heard a thing.....he just.....I.....he.....he must have gotten kidnapped or something."

"And you heard no signs of a struggle last night?"

"......No....."

"Just a messed up nursery and a missing toddler?"

"...........Y-Yeah...."

There was a beat, then Erika nodded slowly. "Screw it. I'll look for your kid. I am the best of the best, after all~!"

"......And the least expensive option....."

Nate And Tanner

"Ya know what I don't get about Hell city?"

Nate blinked as he walked with Tanner down the streets of the Alpha sector, shrugging as he pulled up his hood to protect his head from the rain. He looked at Tanner with a raised eyebrow. "The fact that we're walking at eight in the morning in the rain?" Nate asked sarcastically, causing Tanner to snort, yet said nothing. Tanner knew Nate actually liked walking in the rain, but Nate knew Tanner wasn't exactly all for the idea for once. But after some persuading, Nate had gotten his brother to join. After all, the two boys rarely ever spent time from each other despite how one drives the other crazy.

"Nah. I've accepted that by now." Tanner said before he huffed and crossed his arms with a pout. "What I don't get is how people can get filthy rich in this city!" Tanner turned to Nate. "Don't you find that the least bit weird?"

Nate opened his mouth, about to counter Tanner's statement...only to draw a blank. Blinking, Nate slowly closed his mouth and turned away from Tanner, cupping his chin and looking down at his moving feet as he thought hard about this. "Ya know...now that you mention it, it IS kinda weird." Nate admitted. Hell city was famous for the three verbs: Kill, Steal, and Lie. That meant that rich people die quicker, rich people's money often get stolen, and sometimes, their money gets taken away due to their lies. So...how were there still rich people in Hell City. After a moment of Silence, Nate just shrugged. "Well, its just one of Hell City's many mysteries, I guess."

Tanner whined. "But its an annoying mystery!" Tanner threw up his arms. "I mean, all the people we know are rich and its starting to get to the point where they're rubbing it in our faces!" Tanner looked down at his hands and began to count. "Lilly, Anita-"

"We know Anita?" Nate said, turning around. Nate had only recalled seeing her briefly the day they saved Pandora two years ago. After that, they mostly just saw her on youtube. Not to say they weren't big fans, of course!

"Well, we're close to knowing her!" Tanner argued, causing Nate to just shrug and roll his eyes. "Heck, even people in Pack's Law is rich! I'm pretty sure the big boss is at least a little wealthy, and then there's Lamb, and then..." And he trailed off, eyes widening when he realized what he just said. Blinking, he turned to Nate, but the boy's eyes were already hidden by his brown hair. The soft pitter patters of the rain was the only thing they heard now as they just stood there in silence. "...H-Hey...I-I..."

"A few days ago..." Nate muttered under his breath. "A few days ago that BITCH murdered her. And she had the audacity. The God-damn FUCKING AUDACITY-!" And Nate lifted up his head to let Tanner see his piercing angry eyes for a brief moment before the boy suddenly turned and kicked away a trash can. "To just...TO JUST...GOD!" Nate couldn't even get his words out, and in the end, he was just stuttering madly, holding his head and shaking it violently. Tanner only watched in sadness. They had known Lamb for two years. It hadn't taken long before she was considered one of the first sisters, before they met Lilly, to Nate and Tanner. Heck, he was pretty sure Lamb even read to them one night, just for fun. And when they heard that Lamb died...it was one of the many moments Nate and Tanner spent crying together, hugging each other in the room they shared at HQ, just whispering moments they shared and how much they already missed her.

But they knew that was just what Hell City was, and in a day or two, they got over it...but today. Today...let's just say the walk wasn't just because Nate liked the rain.

Slowly, Tanner walked up to Nate and took hold of the boy's shoulder. "Hey...It'll be OK. We're in the greatest Gang of Hell City, remember?" Tanner said with a light smile. "We'll find her. And we'll catch her." 

"...But what would happen after that, Tanner?" 

Nate felt the hand tighten its grip, causing him to look at the Blond boy, only to blink as he saw the smile slowly widen into a crazed grin. "Hey! It's Hell City, remember! ~If anyone can be rich, than I'm sure one person gone won't be much of a diffrence, right?" Nate couldn't believe it. Tanner was the one saying this. But Nate knew that Lamb was a sister to him too. They were the most alike after all. After more silence, Nate slowly felt himself grin and chuckle, nodding and standing a bit straighter. One person gone...yeah...

They didn't say anything to each other, but eye contact was all they needed to agree on one thing.

That Bernkastel would be their first kill. No if, ands, or buts.

And with that, the two boys nodded and continued their walk, laughing about the time Pandora tried to work an Iphone, trying to get their minds of this morning...and the days before.

The Thomas house had been eerily quiet for a little over a year. All the lights had been turned off. The sound of electricity whirring replaced the dubstep music that Anita, the elder Thomas, played rather loudly and obnoxiously. The laboratory that belonged to the younger, Kathryn, was no longer busy. The only thing that had changed was that the counter she had mixed chemicals had been draped with a black tablecloth. A photo of her smiling innocently sat atop the counter. 

In Anita's bedroom, a girl laid unconscious, sprawled across the keyboard of her laptop. The screen read "Downloading 99%". 

The time changed to 8:07. 

Downloading 100%. 

Download Successful. 

A pair of dark blue eyes opened to a Hell City she was unfamiliar with, or rather, the fact that she and her keyboard were covered with an inch of dust. 

"AH-CHOO! What the fuck?"

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

In the rain, a rather tall fourteen-year-old girl wearing a hoodie walked, holding a black umbrella above her head. From what she had heard, the organization that two of her best friends were in had suffered a major loss, so in honor of that, the clothes below the hoodie were all in funeral colors. Pandora looked up, squinting slightly. She had experienced the thing called rain once or twice, but it always left her amazed. Water falling from the sky. A thirsty man's dream. 

As she walked, Pandora passed the HQ of Pack's Law. The blood of the woman who'd died was being washed off by the rain, and she could see it drizzling down, below her feet. The head had been removed from the door, an awful sight; feeling uncomfortable, the girl looked away. 

Worse than Kathy, she thought, her grip on the umbrella tightening. Of course she didn't know how tight she was holding it; she had no sense of touch and her hearing was quickly fading away too.  Like the blood on the door...

Don't think such things, Pandora. That was a terrible death. Remember how Nate and Tanner were when they found out? They were...they were so upset...I never thought that I'd see them cry until— The girl stopped at the distant sound of laughter. Just a few yards away were her friends, and the two brave people and mechanical arm who had saved her from her previous life. They mentioned something about her first experience with an iPhone; Pandora chuckled, rolling her eyes. They were doing fine. 

After a moment of rather bashful hesitation, Pandora walked over to them, holding her umbrella up over their heads. "I read somewhere on Wikiwhatsitsname that people catch colds without a jacket or an umbrella," she said, rather stupidly in her opinion. Her grey cheeks were slightly flushed as she said this, trying not to make it seem as though she was eying the brown-haired one, or Nate. Let's face it; about a month after she was rescued, Pandora grew increasingly smitten with Nate. Not like she would admit it anytime soon, but the crush was getting worse and worse each day....

@TripTripleTimes

Bismarck Saedor burst into detective Erika Furudo's office at 8:07 AM, just twenty-three minutes before she actually allowed people to walk in with cases to solve. Erika had always been a very precise person, and, despite her having already taken control before Emmanuel could, gotten dressed, had breakfast, etc., she didn't particularly enjoy the fact that he had made the decision to just barge in like a madman, especially looking like something the cat dragged in. His brown hair, normally either well-brushed or pulled into a ponytail out of his face, was sticking up in random places. His eyes were red and puffy. His glasses were lopsided. He was wearing a pair of yellow-and-black striped pajamas with the word "HUFFLEPUFF" proudly emblazoned on the front of his shirt. And he was drenched. Nevertheless, Erika, with a quite disgruntled look on her face, allowed Bismarck to sit down. 

"You're not supposed to barge in like an idiot until 8:30. Go away."

"Ah....um.....I.....s-sorry, Miss Furudo, I just couldn't wait that long, it's an emergency—"

"How did you even get in here?"

"....I....It was unlocked, ma'am...."

"Whatever. Get out."

"......M-Miss Furudo, listen, it's serious—"

"Serious enough for you to commit the crime of breaking and entering?"

"A-And I'm sorry a-a-about that, look, I—"

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't do it."

"S-Stop interrupting me!" Bismarck abruptly stood up, frustration clear in his voice. Just for a moment, one could see a faint glow emitting from some of Erika's rather lazily tossed about notes. The word in particular was "knife", but nothing appeared. Erika jumped backwards, obviously shocked by the sudden glowing light. This gave Bismarck enough time to speak. "....I—Miss Furudo, from what I've heard you're a great detective....and I really need you to help....I-I'll pay you for your services...."

"Pay me, huh? I guess. Just as long as it isn't anything pointless, like finding your inhaler or—"

"......It's my son, Phineas. He was at the Rainy Traveller last night but today, he just......he.....he...." At this, Bismarck began to feel his throat get dry. He began shaking, terrified, as he remembered. "The nursery was all torn up....N-Nikolas was okay, he had gone to sleep with Maria and I last night.....Phin has always been the quieter, more independent one.....so he....there wasn't any blood, and I hadn't heard a thing.....he just.....I.....he.....he must have gotten kidnapped or something."

"And you heard no signs of a struggle last night?"

"......No....."

"Just a messed up nursery and a missing toddler?"

"...........Y-Yeah...."

There was a beat, then Erika nodded slowly. "Screw it. I'll look for your kid. I am the best of the best, after all~!"

"......And the least expensive option....."

@Mitchs98

"Ah, ah, ah," Erika's voice deepens to a masculine tone. In the lady's place is Emmanuel Leolam, popping the top bottons off from the cream coloured dress shirt Erika had put on for them today. "You know it's bad pratice to be hasty with payment. We will disscuss the fee after Erika evaluates the situation at the Traveller. It's business. You understand, right?" The young man grins a crooked smile at the older man and then rolls his shoulders and fixes the pink vest. 

Pink. Emmanuel sighs at the sight and looks down at himself. What he is wearing isn't too bad, the dress shirt has a long, wavy tail and the dark blue pants are tight but he can move just fine. The pink vest isn't blinding, so that is a plus. The shoes are things that can be run in and matches the rest of their clothings.

He looks back up again at Bismark, with a cheer and a grin. He heads over to pick up a bag with the nessary equipments and slings it over his shoulder. He then pulls out a cell phone and texts Cirillia where he and Erika will be. As he did so, he asks Erika mentally if he has everything she needs.

"Shall we get going?" He asks out loud in a praticed manner. 

A pair of siblings were what the older sister of the two called window shopping as she pressed her face against the glass of some stores. The younger brother who didn't seem as such given that he was taller and far more intimadating sighed. "What are you even looking for?" Koga questioned in an annoyed tone the girl Naomi turned to look at him. "A present for the boss man duh. He is gonna get married to what I guess is like the mom of our gang." The two siblings stared at one another then shoom their heads. "Bismarck is the mom of the gang." They agreed on together Naomi went back to looking through the glass, "Hey ya think I'd be the responsible older sister of the family?" She asked shuffling over a bit to look at some other items. Koga shook his head quickly. "More like the college dropout of the family." Naomi stopped turning to him with tears in her eyes. "K-koga." She sniffed Koga quickly went into a panic. "Uh I'm sorry I didn't mean it shit sorry!" Naomi rubbed her eyes. "I accidentally hit my eyes with my hand." Koga sighed while Naomi went into a laughing fit. "I can't believe I got you with that it works everytime." Koga clicked his tongue turning away. "I change my mind your the damn hell spawn of the family."

@TripTripleTimes

Bismarck almost did the usual jump-and-scream reaction when Erika abruptly transformed into Emmanuel, but stopped himself before he could accidentally summon half of Erika's detective notes. The paper glowed a bright gold for a good ten seconds, then the light hastily disappeared. He nodded slowly at the part about business. That made sense; Bismarck stood up, checking to make sure that he hadn't dropped any of his books or the various items he kept with him. 

Erika, meanwhile, noticed the question Emu had asked her. It took a moment of thought before she responded rather confidently. 

We're good on just about everything except plastic bags to keep evidence in. Good thing we're going to the Rainy Traveller, huh? 

Bismarck, meanwhile, cleaned off his glasses and headed towards the door, a relieved expression on his face. ".....Th-Thank you for helping...." he stuttered, managing to crack a small smile. "....Er....is it all right if I summon Patronus...? Sh-She's a bit more efficient for travel."

Suuuuuuurrrre, summon the giant lizard. I don't care if it defies all logic by flying one hundred feet in the air despite being a giant fucking lizard, Erika commented. She wasn't particularly fond of heights thanks to bad memories of jumping off a building and not surviving. Which, now that she thought of it, wasn't her smartest move. 

Axel Sofer

"8:07 AM. Why?"  Axel was already questioning the events that led him to be home at the Rainy Tavern with one of the little devils in his care at this hour. Of course, he already knew when Bismark ran out the door like he had just gone to hell and back and the state of the nursery... which he wouldn't normally be surprised about if this one always got his way over his brother. If he wasn't worried, he would probably make a careless joke about Phineas being fine and cursing out the kidnappers as we speak. "Now where are you little handsome dev-" His face was covered with a milky white cream and soft and fluffy batter.

'...is this.. MY CAKE' He looked at the proud prankster with a plate at hand with sheer anger, "You sure you want to do this my old ally..."

Thus came the string of babbles with a few ME! along the way - which was somehow was able to be translated by Axel to which he gave a nod. "Indeed. Watch your step Nikolas... watch your step..." He went out of the common room into the kitchen to prepare his rebellion, a few bags of flour and instant chocolate pudding now being 'stolen' for the 'greater good', his eyes looking at the door behind him to make sure the child didn't watch him work. 

Soon enough, the common room was a battleground, Axel created pressure sensitive bombs of flour using the chocolate pudding as a container. As the genetically modified human began his barrage of whipped cream catapults to shoot from above. Thus... the living quarters and kitchen of the Rainy Traveller is a wreck, covered with flour, eggs, some weird substance that is chunky, expired milk, butter, chocolate pudding, and feathers from various pillows.

Emmanuel watch the room glow gold with childish glee. It will be intresting to see what will be summoned from the notes that Erika keeps around the office, but unfortunately he didn't see anything intresting in the little office. 

The glee comes back with full force when the Bismark asks him about his summon. Emmanuel grins wide, knowing the man has dragons and creatures at his disposal and riding on one would be hell of a lot of fun. Sure, he rode on his sister's Beast tons of time, but recently Alicia has been gathering these jeweleries to surpass her aura. Hearing that really pisses him off. 

"Sure! Summon her as much as you like. Me and Erika would love to get a ride from her!" Emmanuel cracks a laugh. He put an arm around Bismark's shoulders and escort the man towards the door. He locks the door behind them. On the way, he texts Rika with a similar text he has send Cirillia earlier. What is a detective without her assistant?

"Anything suspension before your kid disappeared?" He asks, tounge sticks out from the corner of his mouth. His thumbs are busy tapping away on his phone. Aaaand send. 

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit

[SIZE= 18px]Maria Jones[/SIZE]

As she usually did every morning Maria slept in, or rather she wouldn't exactly call it sleeping in considering she usually only slept at most half an hour past eight...but it still counted in her books. Especially considering the store was supposed to be open by then. 'Course...that didn't matter much to her either. Elizabeth would take care of it like she always did, or Maria figured she would anyway. If she didn't someone else would. It wasn't like she was entirely lazy, no. She did help Bismarck run this little outfit of theirs plus she did have two kids to worry about taking care of, even if the gang did help out quite often. She woke up with a yawn nevertheless, stretching and looking around. Bismarck was already awake, Nikolas was gone..she deduced that Bismarck was probably in the kitchen battling with Nik to get him to eat his food.

Thus she stood and stretched once more to go check on Phineas, unaware Bismarck already had and that was why he was gone. When she got to the nursery and saw the state that it was in her jaw dropped slightly and her eyes widened. "P-Phineas?" She called in a weak voice as she entered the room. There was no blood or anything to suggest violence, just a torn up room and a missing toddler neko. Thus she bolted for the kitchen, figuring that Bismarck was in-fact there and he just hadn't checked up on Phineas yet. "BISMARCK, PHINEAS IS MISSI-WAH!" She shouted, being interrupted by a shocked shout as she slipped on the various substances lining the kitchen floor to land flat on her ass. She groaned and just laid there, dazed, confused, and wondering just what the fuck she was covered with. "Phin is missing..." She mumbled in a dazed tone, bringing a hand up to her head and whining slightly.

[SIZE= 18px]Cirillia Vines[/SIZE]

Ciri had been wide awake since around...4 AM. It was always hard for the bunny girl to get or stay asleep, not that she needed it much but still. She actually wanted to be asleep this time seeing as she was having a nice dream that involved her and an endless supply of her favorite strawberry candy that the Rainy Traveler sold. Not that she didn't technically already have an endless supply seeing as Emmanuel bought her a big bag whenever she ran out...but still, that wasn't the same as a big barrel the size of her that never ran out ever. Pouting she rubbed her eyes and yawned slightly, coincidentally popping another piece of her beloved candy in her mouth as she walked down the sidewalk to get herself some breakfast. Usually, she would of went to Waffle House or some such as she normally did. Though yesterday she had passed by a diner that she was curious to try, she couldn't quite remember the name seeing as she'd just glanced it but she figured that she would find the building eventually.

As she walked something landed directly on top of her head, pulling it off she figured out it was a bloody chocolate bar wrapper. Now, normally one would question just why such a thing floats down and lands on heads. Not Ciri, not as long as she'd lived in Hell City anyway. Balling it up she tossed it to the ground and continued on her way, eventually making it to said diner she knocked on the door once she saw lights on. Pushing said door open she found it to be unlocked, and thus made her way inside. Shortly after she got a text from Emmanuel stating they were heading to the Rainy Traveler. Curious, she texted back asking why before pocketing her phone. "Hellooo! Anyone here!?" She called out. "This place open yet?" She added. "The door is unlocked so I thought it was!" She said, trying to explain her presence. Truth be told even if it wasn't she was more than likely to just sit there until it was time to open.

[SIZE= 18px]Alisa Ann[/SIZE]

Alisa groaned as sunlight invaded the room and shone through the tiny crack in her curtains and onto her face. She rolled over, now facing Sierra, and pulled the slightly smaller girl close to her and sighed lightly. "Are you awake?" She asked in a tired voice. She wasn't sure if she was or if she'd managed to wake her up, though if she wasn't she'd likely pester her until she woke up. Why exactly? The clock was on her side of the bed on a small table, something Alisa had done simply because she wasn't a morning person. Well, that and she honestly liked annoying the girl. Her reactions no matter what they were were always either adorable or funny. Really even when she was angry she was more like an angry kitten than anything actually threatening.

Regardless of her answer she didn't intend on moving, not yet anyways. If she was lucky she could coax Sierra into cooking breakfast or something. Or maybe they'd just be lazy together and sleep all day. Who knew.

[SIZE= 18px]Shiro Fujima[/SIZE]

Shiro was up bright and early as she usually was. She had no real reason to be, what with being unemployed unless a task at Llyria Harp she could under-go was available. Despite actually earning money with her work she kept her same old apartment building, which honestly was more of a bunker since Peter constructed quite a few more traps and helped her seal up any would-be entry points. Heck, she'd even managed to repair the roof that had been partially blown up. Or rather, re-blown up. Twice exploded...whatever the term for an exploded by a meteor roof that got secondly exploded was. It was honestly confusing whenever the girl tried to think about it. Today was an exceptionally hot day of the month so, to the surprise of pretty much anyone that knew her, she wore a knee-length light grey dress that had the same emblems on her jumpsuit; custom made.

It wasn't entirely unheard of for her to wear a dress, she just usually didn't due to the fact all of her scars and various stitches would be visible. She'd stopped letting the stares and comments of others bother her so much, though she did still wear her gloves simply because they were a special gift from Peter. Even if the weather was over a hundred degrees out Shiro almost never took the things off, save for to wash them of course. Nevertheless she walked down the street humming a happy tune and looking excitedly at her surroundings, at first glance one wouldn't really guess Shiro was two years 'til thirty, looking the same age she did when she was 18. She assumed it was a side effect of her regenerative powers slowing down the aging process, though whether that was just outward appearance or entirely physical that was yet to be seen.

Open for interaction~

William Henson

"So...This is what its come to, huh?"

William stared blankly at the rising water that had engulfed his knees, now swallowing his legs. Putting his hands against the plastic, he sighed as he tried to stare through it, only to see blurry shapes. "Well, at least the mini-phone is water proof!" William declared happily, putting his hands on his wet hips. It had been a nice morning for William, minus the whole Lucifer thing and all, so he decided to take a nice little walk out the JTA HQ. He was only a few blocks away from HQ and was about to head back...But then the cats came. A cat chase here, a water bottle there, a plan here, and BOOM!

William was now trapped in a water bottle.

You'd think a genius like William could overcome a plastic bottle, but the thing was, the cats were still KINDA surrounding him. He could've used his teeth to escape, but then that's what the cats would want so they could get to him easier. And so, with the Water Bottle standing upright, the raindrops began to fill it up, leading to the water inside slowly rising. And William was PRETTY sure his clothes would weigh him down enough to where he'd drown. And to think. This walk was only supposed to take thirty minutes or so. "Whelp! In this situation, there's only one thing to do!" William chirped happily, ignoring the cats circling around the bottle while meowing impatiently....

"HEEEEEEEELP!

YBTj0dh.png

GarrettLogo.png

The rain fell on a tall, crimson-eyed man as he stepped out of an alleyway, a much smaller, white-haired woman sitting on his shoulders. The man's name was Garrett and he and the woman had just finished collecting payment for a mission they had done earlier in the morning, something attested to by the dried blood still clinging to Garrett's knuckles. This, combined with his stature, would have made him quite the intimidating figure save for the fact that his face was red with a flustered expression. The reason for this was the woman, named Refara, perched on his shoulders. Now, it wasn't like she was heavy or something. Instead, what was bothering him was the fact that her crotch was pressed to the back of his head with her thighs touching his cheeks. And, as if this wasn't bad enough for him, who was quite bad with women to begin with, Refara was wearing incredibly revealing clothing as per usual, making everything much much worse for the man. Thus, drawing stares from the crowd, both men and women alike, he continued to carry his girlfriend through the streets, trying to find something to do as she had insisted on having a proper date for the first time in a while. Unfortunately, he was having a rather hard time of this given that he was understandably distracted.

@Zooks

@TripTripleTimes 

The look in Emmanuel's eyes said it all; he was very okay with Bismarck summoning Patronus. Meanwhile, instead Emu's head, the only input Erika had was "fuck my afterlife"...which wasn't input so much as just being a grump. Bismarck, meanwhile, rolled up his sleeves, holding his copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in front of him, after having found the page on dragons. The same golden glow from before appeared; Bismarck felt the familiar warmth that he always felt every time he summoned. He looked up; a flurry of golden letters were gathering together, forming the ginormous shape of the Swedish Shortsnout, a silver-blue dragon named Patronus. She turned her head towards Bismarck and Emu, acknowledging the smaller man. Bismarck chuckled awkwardly. 

".....I....I didn't think I was that tense, Pat. Yeah, this is Sir Emmanuel, he might turn into Miss Furudo...." At that, Patronus snorted; Bismarck nodded. ".....Y-Yes, that Furudo, don't be rude, she's helping out—yes, I'll get you a large steak if you do it—no, I promise I won't summon Severus—" The dragon leaned even closer to Bismarck's face; in the background, he thought he saw a passerby staring confusedly. He petted the dragon's snout with a small smile, waving cheerfully at said passerby, who, with hesitation, waved back before continuing on his merry way. Bismarck then turned to Emmanuel, nodding briefly. "....Right. S-Sorry about that, she's a chatty one....always competing with the Hungarian Horntail, and ever since I started summoning the Welsh Green, it's been hell on earth....should have named her Hera, but she only answers to Patronus."

He talks to lizards. Great. Looks like losing his kid has made him demented too.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Ah, feel free to hop on whenever you're ready," [/COLOR]Bismarck added, climbing up onto Patronus, with help from the dragon, to make sure he didn't fall to his death.

----------

Meanwhile, in a separate part of Hell City, a small girl with violet-colored hair was walking through the rain, her hands stuffed in her raincoat jackets. She looked apprehensively at her watch; in a while, she would probably go to see William. In the meanwhile, Rika Furude, now seventeen, had a job to do. She snuck past the thugs of some small-time gang, into a conference room, where two kids were tied up. 

"AAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAHHHH!" 

Aaaaand her phone went off. The prisoners looked up. Rika squeaked, hastily moving to check the text. It was from Emmanuel. The girl blinked, then responded quickly, as a result misspelling half the words. 

"Busy mayb lter gtg lol"

She had no clue why she had added the last part but oh well. Back to the mission thingie. 

(Catalon´s POV)

Hell City was a city unlike the others. The name alone would likely clue anyone in of that, really. I sometimes wondered what other places fought of our little "cozy place".  Did they fear us? Did they look down on us? Were they laughing their asses off as they heard of criminals killing each other in this town? I was pretty sure a few naïve ones would certainly expect people outside to pity us. But in reality, they were just glad we weren´t there with them. Hell City was a dump, a literal dump of the things the world wanted to reject, but things that were as deeply rooted in that very same world, as much of a part of that same world as everything it held dear.

Just looking at their culture (or old culture, we in Hell City weren´t exactly supplied regularly with stuff from the outside world so I wouldn´t be able to tell) this was proven: In all their stories, evil was a constant presence. Crime, rejecting, hatred, fear, all of those, ever present. Sometimes, even praised. "Vigilantes" they would call the rich man in the ridiculous costume punching through the foes that were practically pulling machine guns and make-up from their nostrils in the comic I was reading as I waited for the two pups to come. It would feel nice, to be called a "vigilante" myself. I did do similar work. But I was here to make justice, not heroism. I was going to reshape the law and impose it, not break it for the sake of heartfelt chases of a vague "good". And I was not so naïve as to think that righteousness could be the work of a man alone, against the world. No, many would be needed, in their convictions, passion and hatred each directed at the right things and people at the right time and places. No king rules alone. No man creates justice alone.

But still, after all the wait, it was becoming exhausting. I was hidden in a corner, lying in the form of a black cat over an old comic I found. I had planned to shift into a human form soon when I saw or heard them, but the only thing I was getting was soaking wet due to the wind shifting the rain even to where I was. Today was those pup´s pratical training day. They would be given a minor mission for Pack´s Law, and I was gonna personally oversee them. Of course, they were told I was another trainer, like the many they had gotten over the course of the time they were training for Pack´s law. They had no idea that I was actually the leader of Pack´s Law, few did really. I was extremely careful in choosing and leading the person I had picked to be the face of Pack´s Law to the public and to anyone else. True, it limited what I could do with my own organization, and it did reduce me to lower jobs most of the time, such as the annoying task of having to examine the brothers. Those two were practically members already, yet they still managed to arrive this late to a scheduled meeting!

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

(Shiiro´s POV)

My least favorite type of death was acids. When acid was dumped on someone (or vice-versa), that typically damaged everything: skin, flesh, organs, clothes, bones... Everything! I couldn´t take a single bite, there were no goods to salvage, even the bones were sometimes beyond repair and couldn´t be taken... On top of all that, they looked and smelled terribly. Being near one was almost like having an allergic reaction, I couldn´t stop blinking or rubbing  my eyes, even if the main problem was how it affected my nose. A year ago, I would have simply avoided these cases altogether. But in this case, I had a reason to be here: the grim reaper was on duty again, here to reap that poor idiot´s soul...or something. Even having become girlfriend and, well, girlfriend, I still had my doubts about the whole grim reaping deal. Not that there wasn´t anyone I would have in mind, if someone asked me if there was someone I would like to reap. Someone who had been there at the fire in the kennel. Someone who had caged me and left me for dead. Someone who might have been involved in my father´s kidnapping. Someone who, even today, still looked down on me, and potentially wanted me harm. Let him come. I would be sure to deal with him "appropriately". I growled lowly, clenching my fists before feeling the stripes of paper and immediately loosing my grip. I didn´t want to ruin those things behind my back.

"Do you like it, this reaping thing? I think I asked before but...the answer isn´t coming to me." I suddenly inquired from the corner I was sitting on. One of my hands was on the wall for balance, my feet leaning on an empty rusty barrel. I was keeping my sword on my lap, while my other hand held the tickets behind my back. I was in a position such to avoid my pose looking suspicious, but rather that I was just leaning on the wall in an impatient pose... Or so I hoped it looked like. I wanted to surprise her. Theater plays were so low and hard to find in Hell City, and even hard to get tickets on. Just to afford them, I had to go through some "clients" in my ...job... WITHOUT KILLING THEM. The temptation I had to ignore just to set up a better client, a better wallet to take, so I could afford those rarities. And I almost missed them too, considering I was told the tickets were sold out, but someone who had bought two of the tickets didn´t show up, so I could purchase them myself for a little extra. Again, I had to resign from killing and go with it. I was getting these tickets to watch the play, and killing the people selling the tickets might turn out to be a hydrance for that plan.

"So hum...do you have any plans for Thursday night?" I inquired, blushing slightly. I had never done something like this before, we barely started dating! So embarrassing... At moments like that I wished I could afford to go ask advise from my mother... A couple weeks ago I feared something might have happened to her when she wasn´t showing up at home, but eventually I tracked her on a hospital as it turned out she only had broken her leg from slipping on the stairs. I had even giggled in relief when I found that out and pondered about sending a card... But I couldn´t. If anyone found out that woman was related to me, who knew what could happen. Specially now that I was dating a grim reaper.

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit

(Sheile´s POV)

I was just lying there like in any regular old day. A clone was sitting next to me, they came in handy when a person wanted to relax. I didn´t dare push them too far, they were still "me" in a sense, but I still wouldn´t say I never did make them do things. It was hard work, producing more and more of them. My work in the arena was exhausting as well. Yelling at people, managing the money, introducing new and exciting challengers to fight for other´s entertainment and their potential reward, just the tip of the iceberg! A little break like the one I was taking today felt nice. Finding a place where I could rest my voice, a building where most residents simply stayed on the lower floors, thus leaving it´s roof free to relax on in due silence, that was a wonderful afternoon! I could feel myself drift away as if softly pulled by a breezy warm cloud, as I enjoyed my clone feeding me bits of one of those chocolate bars we bought while I felt a hazy sweet dream enveloping me. Or so it would have been if not for the maniac who started shouting nonsense on the building next door, then FIRING HOOKS with the cracks they caused almost hitting my eyes before the person got up there. I stood up, and walked up to the guy. There was enough blood on him to make up for a five people´s worth of donations in the blood bank, indicating the potential danger. My tail was stretched, my ears pulled back as if wanting to escape. But ruining my afternoon wouldn´t be forgiven so easily! I barely had any time to rest and this guy just couldn´t keep his mouth shut? Like, why would ANYONE yell something like that? If at least he was a participant in the arena I might understand, but this was just some randy trying to look cool. Thus, I think I would be justified in what I did, stomp walk my way to him and glare at him right in the eyes before growling and stuffing one more square of chocolate into my mouth just to calm myself enough to not ruin my voice through shouting now. I put a hand in my pocket and had the other point at the guy as I talked in a semi-hostile tone.

"Okay boy, listen up. You may think you´re some bigshot, "Oh, look I´m your death" and all that crap, but really everyone here says that...almost. Every now and then people will come up with a variant or two, but you´re the most cliché thing I have seen in a while, and on top of that, you don´t even have the common sense to keep that beak shut about it. I´m just trying to relax in my day off, sit there, sleep a little, have some chocolate, that kind of thing... And I have a big load of contacts. I give them a call and who knows how many pieces will be left of you tomorrow. The arena may not have the Hell City elites, but we do have plenty of people who can tear you to shreds. You get the drift?" I took a step back, still glaring at him. I wasn´t stupid enough to turn my back to the guy, in fact, the only reason why I even approached before talking was because I was sensitive enough to be able to react on time to dodge if he did try to strike me in retaliation for the scolding. The hand in my pocket was also already attached to my phone, ready to call for help or vengeance. Even if I was caught or unable to send anything, though, I had two clones waiting for me below the building who would notice my disappearance, and another one standing where I was sitting til a moment ago. In any case, this guy wasn´t having it his way and I was pretty sure his way was murdering and walking scott free, a bad habit. It softs you up, having no consequences to your actions.

"Makes you weak, you know?" I commented, as I continued to step away. "Always winning. Always dealing the blow. The way you were acting before, with the blood in you, with the way you are dressed and your body... you are a spoiled child of a killer. I´m pretty sure you kill well, but I have my doubts you could fair against someone who is actually worth killing. Someone who can fight back. Someone who could beat you up. The biggest winners are always the audience going for scraps. But the biggest loosers are the winners, always at the top, missing out on everything below only to realize just how pointless their victory is. That being at the top is being a coward who take a good challenge. The weaker one isn´t the one who loses, because those overcame greater strength, no the ones who are weaker are too strong to have the strength to be weak. Think about that, momma boy. Think about that. Preferably, though, think about it in silence, I really wanna return to my peaceful afternoon. Just saying that...well , whatever."

I cut myself off on purpose, as I came to realize that my recruitment habits were coming back to bite me. I was practically inviting this guy into the arena! Not that he looked like that bad of a competitor...but then again, we were already annoying to each other, it was probably a bad idea.

@Destructus Kloud

superthumb.jpg

A voice. A voice was coming from somewhere. It was faint and echoey so Dennis couldn't quite make out what was being said? Why was that? It wasn't of any fault to the woman of course, Dennis just couldn't focus on her right now. The first thing he had noticed since landing on the rooftop was that smell. The divine, gorgeous, exquisite smell of- "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He yelled aloud into the sky, arms spread out to the sides dramatically. He closed his eyes and after a few moments of heavy breathing, Dennis slowly turned his head to the side to glare at the woman, "Is that... Do you have... Ch-chocolate...?" A wicked smile slowly teased his lips, only to grow into something more savage. His eyes half-closed as his pupils dilated again at the thought of securing himself more of that sweet, brown food of the gods. Dennis wasn't entirely sure what the woman with chocolate was blabbering on about, something about an arena and being a winner. Maybe if he were to win in this 'arena' thing then they'd give him more chocolate. If not, then he'd rip it from their cold, dead hands.

Straightening up, he swept a hand through his mess of a hairstyle before quickly extending it at her, fingers clawed. The woman would immediately feel an intense pressure around her as some invisible force lifted her from the floor. The chocolate bar floated out of her reach and into Dennis' other hand. Hand still outstretched, he began devouring the chocolate bar with a beastial manner, tearing into it with his teeth, not bothering to to break bits off or savour it by going slowly. When he was done, he licked the tips of his gloved-hands, trying to get whatever was left off. There wasn't much to begin with. Suddenly he froze, tongue stopped in the motion of licking his index finger as his eyes trailed back up to the woman. He hadn't noticed any of her clones, too busy concentrating on the one person that seemed to want to monologue an inspirational speech of some sort to him, "Give me more... Of that... Th-that- PRECIOUS!" His voice seemed to deepen unnaturally and attained a slight echo of its own. Cracks in the roof began to appear around his feet and his eyes took on a red hue, "OR I WILL RIP YOU APART VEIN BY VEIN, MUSCLE BY MUSCLE, BONE BY BONE!!!" He needed more. The chocolate bar he had had earlier in that apartment had been too small and the one he'd just eaten had already been partially finished. He needed much more to calm him down, lest he would go on a rampage and kill all in sight.

@Idea

@Idea

Lily Underworld looked rather boredly at the deceased body of Grauni Tuggles, who'd died after having acid tossed onto her. Probably once some sort of a performer, based on her corpse. She carefully observed it for quite a while, then pulled out her scythe, and, without a word, swung it across the corpse. However, halfway in the swinging, she found that the soul had been taken. 

"Bernkastel," she mumbled dejectedly, lowering the scythe. "Damn."  At that, the Grim Reaper pulled her hood back over her face. Her cloak, much more elegant than the one of two years ago, had gotten a bit of the acid on it. Lily scrunched up her nose in disgust, then walked over to where her girlfriend, Shiiro, waited. "I'm surprised they gave me a promotion, what with those goddamned fucking Class Three Violations all over the fucking place," she grumbled, only to hear Shiiro ask a couple questions. "I liked it two years ago, when Frederika Bernkastel wasn't shitting on my reputation. This is the third person this month that has been taken by that stupid....STUPID....STUPID BLUE-HAIRED BITCH!" Her voice echoed and bounced through the empty building; Lily, her shoulders raised, then moved on to answer Shiiro's question. "Thursday, huh? I guess I can squeeze a couple hours in," she muttered, her teeth clenched tightly together. A moment of hesitation, then she lowered her shoulders. "....Sorry. I shouldn't get so worked up. Come on, we'd better go. There are over 700 dead people and one of me. Bamboli Avenue is littered with corpses. I'm gonna have to perform a mass reap on 201 people who died in a gas explosion." At this Lily looked a bit more worrisome; mass reaps caused her loads of pain, and she usually had to do at least two daily. Thanks, Lucifer. 

-------------

@Mitchs98

A pair of brown eyes slowly opened at the sound of her girlfriend's familiar voice; Sierra Saedor, now twenty years old, looked over at Alisa, snuggling closer to her. "I am now," the redhead yawned, kissing Alisa's cheek. Sierra, a rather lazy person, wouldn't mind if she would spend all day cuddling like this. She smiled after a minute of thought. Then she lost the train of thought once again. Snuggle. Snuggle the girlfriend. That was all she could think of. "I don't wanna wake up yet, though....I just wanna sleeeeep. And prank Bismarck," she added as an afterthought. 

-----------

((Jus' gonna interact with Shiro~))

Anita, still very confused, looked around her room. That had been a weird dream; she had been a tiny speck, stepping into people's computers and glitching the hell out of them. She stood up; it felt as though the girl hadn't walked in ages. Stumbling over to her bathroom, Anita looked in the mirror. Her hair had grown long and it was quite unkempt. She was coated with dust. And there was something about her that made her look more...robotic. Somehow. 

Scissors. I need scissors. 

Luckily it didn't take long for Anita to find her scissors; she grabbed her hair and cut it short, back to shoulder-length. It was then when she noticed that some parts of her hair had been dyed white, mainly the back. And damn, she looked good. Anita placed a hand on her hip, walked back to her room, and took off her old clothes, replacing them with a tank top, a black leather jacket, and jeans. Most of the dust was gone now. Anita breathed a sigh of relief, walking outside. 

Unfamiliar faces. Everywhere. Anita couldn't help but feel like an idiot as she walked through, looking for familiarity. Anything she remembered from the Hell City she knew. She stopped when she saw someone she did recognize; a white-haired chick in a dress, wearing gloves. Anita found herself able to recognize her due to the various scars all over her body. She ran towards the girl, following her impulse, and hugged her. 

"Shiro Fujima! Thank god, I thought that everything had changed and I had been kidnapped and sent to another world!" the cyborg chirped, trying to ignore the metallic undertone in her voice. A little surgery and suddenly she was different. Weird. 

Axel Sofer

[SIZE= 12px]Axel blinked twice, holding a handful of chocolate pudding in his hand as he looked at the panicking mother entering the deadly arena of food, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Hey looked what the cat brought in, if you are looking for your husband. He is uh... running like the devil is out to get him." He said commenting one of the two missing persons, "I think he went to find him in probably the same state you are in. Granny Bismark is pretty worried as usual, my purrfect companion." He said, not so subtly adding the line at the end. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px] He then looked around at the more than slight mess of... questionable origins from the prank war. "About this..." He said gesturing to the kitchen with a slightly nervous chuckle, "We were just having...some fun to get our minds off of the other dev- I mean Phineas  being gone... yeah.. that is what happened right Nick?" He said giving the fakest smile that he could muster as he put his arm around the young two-year-old bending down to wrap his arm around his neck. The scene probably going to be redone once the Boss came by. 'Two weeks of cleaning and kitchen duty incoming...' The future punishment already audible to him, not that he was a stranger to punishments from Bismark like this but it still filled him a sense of dread to clean this up. They might have gone a bit too far this time around.[/SIZE]

@Mitchs98

Varg

As he walked down the street, Varg couldn't help but hear what sounded like a tiny person screaming. He chose to ignore it, and was about to continue his happy frolic through the rain, when he suddenly noticed the source of the noise. Varg could hardly believe his eyes...there was actually a small man...trapped inside of a bottle! And it became apparent why he yelling...the poor guy was surrounded by a group of cats! He knew one of them well. A feral cat named Monty. He was fat, mean, and unlike his fellow feral felines, he didn't fear dogs. Varg approached the situation slowly and with caution, before his instinct kicked in and he couldn't help but growl at the crude kitties. They all jumped up in surprise at the sound of him, turning and hissing at Varg as they took notice to the lone canine. Monty separated from his group, walking up to Varg with swagger. Strutting with each step until he was but a foot away from Varg. He hissed loudly, his chubby body puffing up with fury towards him. But Varg didn't stand down, he simply glared at Monty, before sending a telepathic shock wave at the poor creature's brain. Monty's body shook uncontrollably and painfully, before he fell on his side, utterly paralyzed from the ordeal. Varg need only walk past the cat, and bark at his kitty companions to scare them off. Then he touched the tiny man's bottle prison with his nose, knocking it over and allowing the poor guy freedom. He sat down in the rain, looking curiously at the tiny man, wondering if he was alright. And how he had gotten himself trapped. 

@~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Mitchs98

Emmanuel stands in the rain, hands on either side on his hips, as the street in front of him becomes a twister of gold and letters. A massive blue dragon emerges out from the gold and there she stands before him and her master. 

Emmanuel watches the fictional creature interact with Bismark. He look at the dragon with rapid attention, noticing how her long neck bends to how the rain water drips down on her scales. 

"Patronus," Emmanuel repeats the name. "Isn't that a name of a spell?" He hasn't read the books before and although he had watch the eight or seven Harry Potter movies, it has been a while since he watched them. Like family movie night old. 

The young man walks up to the dragon's side, and after looking at Patronus' face, he places both hand on her. The scales under his hand moves and the colour seems to ripple like water. It is a hypnotic sight and Emmanuel smears rain water across her scales just to see the effects. 

People talks to their pets normally. Pat just happens to be an enourmous flying lizard! Emmanuel smiles widely and enjoys the warmth under his hands. Look at this though! If people don't know any better, they would kill millions to get this kind of materials! 

"Hello there, Pat. You gonna help us find your master's kid?" He grins up at the dragon, continuing to pet the dragon like a child with too much sugar. And then to add fuel to Erika's fire, he adds "Yeah, you are. Busting down buildings like the giant, beautiful dragon you are. I'm going to climb on you, now."

Emmanuel somehow successfully climbs on top of the dragon and pats her side. Sitting on her steadily, he pulls out his cellphone, feeling it ring in his pocket twice a while ago. He quickly text Cirillia back with a responce about Erika got a kidnapping case and then to Rika with a simple "Have fun" with amusement playing on his face. 

Users who are viewing this thread