Chapter 1: A Wedding and a War

Roland

Roland shrugged in a matter in fact, as he left. He carried the lightest, and most expensive of stuff in his pockets, and all she got was probably a few L Bullion, a broken vase, and maybe the jeweled sword that was more or so likely, the kingdom would scout for it. He took off his shoe, and removed a dazzling gleaming dagger, before putting it back in his shoe. "Well at least I'm good to go for the most part" Roland said as he made sure he would get a good portion of the money with him, as he walked away from the house. He checked himself again to see he had the good expensive stuff, before setting out to go back home to stash it away. A thief always takes the lightest, and most he can to get the most profit. Then again... it would be worth while to break in the house. Going towards the nearest house, he pressed his ear against the door to see if anybody was on the other side, while unlocking it with a lockpick.

@Thalia_Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Freya seemed to be hiding something, when he meantioned her hatred she almost dropped her so posture and possibly she was about to say something but restrained herself. She then began acting all sweet and innocent like nothing ever happened, she was up to something, did she truly think him a prince or is there something else going on? She then pretty much confirmed his suspicions about the outlanders, she hated them even though she said she didn't, her description of them said everything. And she hinted at something in the last few words she said, to Marth this could mean only one thing.

"Yes I believe I will stay for now, I can't possibly leave during such an important wedding but I must also find a way back home. You should Visit Altea when you get the chance, it is home to my ancestor, the HeroKing Marth who slew the shadow dragon who threatened our world, Medeus. Ah civil wars are nasty, I never really experienced them first hand but then again I've never really ran my kingdom yet, my father does that but someday I will take over when he cannot rule any longer. But something tells me that you don't quite believe I am a Prince do you? I can prove it of course but It sounds like you don't even think Altea exists, surely there is other kingdoms here and mine being on probably some distant island leagues away."

@Thalia_Neko

Jackson was working on figuring out the placement of the decorations as he had finished fixing the chairs. With his hands on his hips, he took a step back and observed his current work, "No, no, no, the color is off, this wasn't like this before, agghh, what am I doing wrong here?" Stepping forward he took a second look at the tapestry he was muddling around with. Then he realized what he was doing wrong, "Oh wait a minute I see now," Jackson then fixed his mistake and took a final look over at the work. "There we go, nice and clean," He began to think to himself, ~I hope Freya approves,~ then his fingers started to twirl on instinct before he mentally stopped himself, ~Shoot! Am I regressing?~

@Thalia_Neko

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

(lvl 12) Blade of Fortune

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Swords: B

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png
 Daddy's Little Girl: Has a chance, to receive, rare item drops after defeating an enemy. (Lck%)

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin waited patiently inside. She tilted her head up at the window, expecting the boy to come through it. When some time past, and he didn't, she raised an eyebrow. Had her game gone too far? Or was he simply not committed enough? She wasn't planning on.. procuring his bag of ill-gotten gains. However, if it turned out that way.. well, no sweat off her brow. He had given her his stuff, after all. A grin spread on her face, when she begin to think about how easy it was to acquire this bag of lovelies. Maybe, just maybe, he'd return for it. Surely, he would, if he cared about it at all?

Freya Valkyrie

zDDOz7w.jpg

@Archdemon @Clockwork Syringe

Freya listened to him prattle on about his 'kingdom' or whatever it was he was deluding himself with. That was more or less what she had come to. That he simply believed these visions of grandeur. Which, meant, he was probably Outlander in some fashion. Where he got the decadent threads though? She couldn't say, anyway, she'd allow the charade. For now. It didn't seem he meant anyone harm, and he was certainly different and far more interesting than any other Outlander she had come across. She also hadn't meant that he ran his kingdom specifically, only that he was in the know of how kingdoms were ran, close to those who did so. He then questioned her belief, which caused her to feel a sense of irksome annoyance. Retaining her strength as a lovely woman, priding herself on her classy demeanor, she merely put this talk down. "Oh, gentle sir, I said no such thing. I just have never heard of this Altea. Do not mistake my surprise, for disbelief. It is not that I think you a liar, more that I am struggling to affirm your words in my own mind. Pay it no heed." She glanced around. "Ah! The place is nearly completely restored! How I do adore my fellow Valken! They certainly know how to make a place beautiful with splendor!"

Bishop Drake

Reincarnation of Valheim 

View attachment 224331

Trainer (Lvl. 5)

Primary stat

HP

Weapon proficiency

Spear: C

Personal skill

View attachment 223351Savior: When rescuing an ally Bishop gains a slight boost in every stat. The lower the units heath the greater buff Bishop gets

Bishop stood there in silence after bringing Lenneth over, it seemed like all the important people were talking. Princess Lenneth was finishing her wedding, and Freya was getting everything back in order. Captain Xerxes dragged the Outlander general away, and...

Next thing Bishop knew a large greenish wolf came trotting at him with a Valken Guard in her maw. Bishop guessed it was Skadi since she stood there with her tail wagging like crazy. "A-alright Skadi you can put him down," Bishop tod her, trying to keep her from Tearing the man apart. "And turn back into your human form..." He continued, looking around just to make sure that no one noticed her. It was odd how nobody had noticed a large wolf in their courtyard,  but hopefully she'll listen to him.

@theunderwolf 

[SIZE= 20px]Roland[/SIZE]

Taking a peak once he finally unlocked the door he took a look. He quietly opened it, and entered inside. Making sure no if if anyone noticed that he was in, as he made his way towards the window that Coin entered through. Taking the stairs up, and looked where the windows were at. Going upstairs, and taking a guess Roland started to unlock the door Coin should be in. After a seconds to unlock it, he entered in. "Can I have my bag back?" He said as he closed the door, and locked it behind him.

Captain Xerxes - 'The Bear'

images-24.jpg.

He crossed his arms as he sat back in the chair, shaking his head.

"I don't think you understand the situation you're in, Bluebird. You're about to executed in a few days. Now look, I'm not the biggest supporter of this entire thing; if I had my way, I'd say we would do this as peacefully as possible. But that's not an option. The least you can do is co-operate and hope that Freya shows you some mercy."

He stood from his chair and walked to the front door of the solitary cell.

"I'll give some time to think. When I come back, you should probably be a little more talkative."

He closed the door behind him and the Jailer walked up, locking the door to the solitary cell. Xerxes rubbed his temples as he walked away, deciding that maybe he should just take a walk to clear his head.

"This is going to be a long day..."

Marth sighed at Freya, clearly she was hiding something from him, telling white lies to get him off her back. Maybe she was the one who brought him to this strange place, maybe she was going to use him for something, her actions so far have only brought suspicion to Marth. He glanced around at the party and then he noticed the newly weds, maybe he should introduce himself, but he glanced back at Freya and something told him that turning his back to her was a bad idea, hell his entire body told him this chick was up to no good. Maybe he should pressure her some more? See if she'll actually drop the act and tell him what she really thinks. He is no fool to the games she is playing and she keeps giving him these looks like he's a child, like she thinks he's lying or pretending like a kid who wants to believe that they're something they can never be.

He sighed loudly and with his mind set, he began to question.

"Miss Freya, while the charade has been fun I know you've been holding yourself back. The way you've been looking at me gives it all away, you truly don't think I'm a prince, you don't believe that Altea exists, and you must think me an Outlander the way you said it earlier in our discussion that if I truly wasn't an outlander that I'd join the festivities. Games like these are meaningless and if you have something to say, say it to my face. While I let you ponder I must go and congratulate the newly wedded."

Marth then proceeded to go and walk towards Lenneth and Hayate. When he arrived to their current position he quickly introduced himself.

"I must congratulate you both on the wedding, such is a very momentous day in everyone's life. I am Prince Marth from the kingdom of Altea, and it is wonderful to be In both of your presences."

@Thalia_Neko @theunderwolf

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png
 Daddy's Little Girl: Has a chance, to receive, rare item drops after defeating an enemy. (Lck%)

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin heard footsteps coming up the stairs that were presumably outside the room. With that information, she glanced around quickly. She spotted a place, and dove behind it, to hide. She wasn't a large girl, so she fit comfortably in her hiding spot. She watched, drawing in her breath as the door unlocked, and opened. With a small shock, she recognized the boy. He had entered a different way! Oh, okay, of course! Good! Releasing a sigh, she came out from hiding, still holding his bag. With a chuckle, that indicated her momentary fear, Coin held out his bag, "Look, I wasn't gunna take it. It was just a joke. A small little test. Which I suppose you passed!" She flashed him a smirk.

Freya Valkyrie

AVn9qFU.jpg

@Clockwork Syringe @Archdemon

Freya, for once, found her composure diminishing. She would not allow anyone else to ruin this day. Not for her sister, not for her sister's bride, and not for herself. This was a momentous day in Valken history! It would be the wedding before the war! Something used to unite the kingdom! How dare this outsider say what he said. How dare he come here, and try to make fun of her hospitality, and her kindness. Even if she did not believe him, that did not give him the right to disrespect her, when she played along with his wild imagination. "Jackson," she called, stepping up to the man from before. "There, you see that man?" she asked, singling out the man in the very fancy, white clothes, that were similar, but not the same as Valken style. That still, was an oddity to the woman. "He is an Outlander. He's trying to pretend he isn't, but I can tell through his guise. Discreetly, if you would, without causing a scene, or spooking him, please lead him to his cell in the brig. Thank you for this Jackson."

Egret "Shy" Bluebird

LaoDt0Z.jpg

(13) Sharpshot

Outlander Variant

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Bows: A

Dirks: C

Personal Skill

0IuvVwV.jpg
 Outlander Style: Keenly, and reflexively swap weapons when attacked. Shy is never unaware. Allows instant weapon switch depending on range of attacker.

@The Lord of Sunlight @Ammokkx

Shy growled at the man, getting up, and coming up to the front of the cage. Her eyes were fierce, and even though she didn't look exactly like her normal General self, what with being in jail, and in a ripped-to-shreds, poofy, pretty dress, she still exuded that same Outlander charisma, and confidence, that had landed her a General in the Outlander army. He would show her respect, if it was the last thing she'd do. No, the last thing she'd do, was kill him... Which, thinking on it, might be why he'd gain her respect, who could say with this Valken freak before her.

He announced she was to be executed. Naturally. That was the path she had gone down, and the path she knew the higher-ups in Valken would take. Without remorse. Like they had executed Rougher, who was basically a prisoner of war at that point. "'Mercy'? You and I both know, that woman does not know that word's meaning." Her words drifted in the air between them, even as he left, with the jailer making sure she was secure behind the departing captain.

She'd remain there, even until another would join her. Someone else Freya had deemed worthy of locking up. A 'neighbor' that Shy had not been expecting. If she had been expecting anyone to join her, it would've been the Lokir. Not a man, she'd soon find near her. Anyway, with company or not, Shy would remain imprisoned, until night fell... And under its cover, perhaps, she could make her escape. After all, she did not wish to be executed. Not any time soon, anyways.

Lynneth Valkyrie

wucQMfr.jpg

(lvl 4) Bulwark

PRIMARY STAT

Defense

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Shields: B

Greatshields: B

Chakram: C

Personal Skill

6lY0yp1.jpg
 Expedient Blocking: If Lenneth's speed is higher than her opponent's, then her shields gain weapon advantage.

@theunderwolf @Captain Spooks

Lenneth was glad when Shy was finally taken away. At least her fear in regard to that sticky situation was alleviated. After a short while longer, with some shenanigans with the redheaded Recruit boy, the wild Outlander Lokir, and some other happenings about, it was finally time to return to the ceremony. Hey, a second kiss? The light-pink haired woman was looking forward to it! Clasping, Hayate's hand, she drew her back over to the center of the entire courtyard, ready to finally be married in the eyes of their gods above. One of those happenings, happened to be a new man, coming up to the both of them. He said his congratulations, then announced something intriguing, that likely only Lenneth and Hayate would understand. He explained, quickly, that he came from some land called Altea, and was a prince there. The fact that he was a prince not from Valken, surprised Lenneth a great deal, and she eye'd him for a moment. Why was a prince here a princess's wedding? Anyway, she nodded her acknowledgement to what he said, peeped out a, "Thanks," then got back to her position with her love.

Standing facing each other, Lenneth waited for it. Some more words were spoken from various people, including the Gyoja, finally prepping the entire place for the final kiss, that would cement them wife and wife. Freya had taken care of some business herself. This was the final moment...

As Jackson was admiring his work, Queen Freya walked up to him with a strange request. She wanted him to coral a very well dressed man into the cells below. Giving him a look over, he was confused by her request as his patterns and his accent were not from around here. Turning to her he spoke quietly, "Your majesty, I'm a little confused here. You want me to lock up that man on account of him being an outlander? I do not know if I've mentioned this to you before, but until I recently arrived back here, I traveled for quite a while. I've seen many outlanders, in the characterization that we currently are at war with, but this man has a different accent from what I've heard in bits and pieces. I will talk to him however to see if his story has merit, but I don't feel comfortable lumping him in with our current enemies. Am I free to pursue this agenda?"

@Thalia_Neko 

Freya Valkyrie

8kdaq7u.png

Freya's mood was souring. She found herself beginning to glare at the man in front of her. She thought he was loyal. Her voice was curt. "Sir Jackson, did I stutter? Or are you merely defying your acting Queen's orders? I didn't ask for your story again. I didn't ask for your opinions. He is an Outlander. There is no questions here. You throw him in the brig. Or I'll throw the both of you in there. Do you understand me, Sir Jackson?"

~Gods,~ Jackson thought to himself, was there a way to make them both happy? If there was, it was very minute, but possible. For now, he figured that he ought to get the mysterious man to go along with what the queen was asking. "My apologies your majesty, I'll see to it." Jackson then walked off to the stranger to start the careful dancing on spikes that he was about to undergo. "Excuse me sir, I could not help but overhear small portions of your conversation with her majesty. I am interested to say the least."

@Archdemon @Thalia_Neko

Marth looked towards a man who walked up to him, who of course addressed him by his conversation with Queen Freya. Something told him this wouldn't be a good meeting but what's the harm in trying to talk to him.

"You heard parts of it? I'm going to assume the more interesting parts, but in case you don't know, I am Prince Marth from Altea a pleasure to meet you sir. So what about our conversation struck you as interesting? If I may be so bold to ask of course. Also isn't it wonderful to see two people express their love on such a momentous day? It truly warms my heart to see such happiness between two people, sadly the thing I most cherished in my life is gone now..... But there's no point in dwelling on the past I suppose... Sorry didn't mean to get all moopy, surely that would sour the mood here!"

Marth smiled as he talked as he turned back to the wedding ceremony that was now about to finish as it were. But Marth also took the time to look at the man.

The man definitely looked much different than everyone else, but his clothing was in the same sort of style like everyone else here except for Marth of course but that is to be expected when you come from another kingdom. He also had this air of.... Magic about him but nothing like home, also ethereal in nature but that could just be his imagination playing tricks on him.

@Clockwork Syringe

@Thalia_Neko

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

Roland raised his eye a little. She was testing him? "Maybe I ask why?" Roland responded, as he still looked at the bag. He could see the loot inside the bag still, and wondered if anyone of it was valuable... of course it was valuable it came from the Royal Treasury itself. While waiting for a response he entered his lockpick back into his pocket as he waited for the girl to respond. A thought crossed by wondering on how the wedding went.

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin held the bag out between them. She then flung it over her shoulder, and released a sigh. "What? Not gunna take it?" she asked. A smirk was upon her lips. "Why did I test you? I wanted to see if you were dedicated. I was impressed when you stole stuff from the castle itself.. Yep, I noticed that. If I noticed.. I'm sure someone else would have noticed. Or will." She tossed him the bag. "I generally don't dive into that end of the pool, sticking to wading in the much shallower side. If you catch my drift. Well, anyway, boy, good luck. I'm Coin, by the way."

Freya Valkyrie

Kiyahdx.jpg

Freya stood back, happy the two brides were again approaching the podium, listening to some words there, from the Gyoja, and such, but her focus was on Jackson and the Outlander. Her eyes narrowed. She could not hear their discussion from here, but it was the fact that they were discussing something, that was getting her agitated. She had ordered his imprisonment. Did Jackson not think her orders were absolute? Did he think they were suggestions to be considered? If he didn't take away that man within the next minute, she'd order them both thrown in jail.

"I was most intrigued by the part in which you claimed that your ancestor slew a great dragon," Jackson began, "however, I think we should continue this conversation elsewhere and besides," Jackson leaned in and whispered "your presence is agitating some of the nobles, and I wouldn't be surprised if some were planning moves against you, we should go out of sight; I need you to follow me quickly." Jackson desperately wanted to inform Marth what was going on, but he couldn't do it out in the open.

@Archdemon @Thalia_Neko

Marth looked at the man and nodded, while this seemed shady maybe Marth's gut instinct was wrong about him. When he said his presence was agitating the nobles he immediately looked at Freya kinda understanding now what was going on. She was trying to get rid of him for some reason, maybe because she thought him an outlander or that she could attack Altea and take it over, whatever the case she was not to be trusted one bit.

"I understand, I won't draw attention to us and ruin the wedding for everyone else. Please lead the way."

Well this was certainly a turn of events.

@Clockwork Syringe @Thalia_Neko

Jackson led Marth away from the main hall, down a corridor and to the stairs that led below, once they were both in the stairwell, Jackson shut the door and spoke in a hushed voice. "Ok so I want to set several things straight; also my name is Jackson Pierce. First of all, what the queen said about the outlander war is true; we are in the midst of a civil war. Second, she has our best interests in mind, but she didn't recognize that you are not aligned with the outlanders we face. Third, while I am a noble of this city, I don't like seeing unnecessary conflict, if it can be avoided. Finally, The outlanders have us on edge so that's why I had us move." He grimaced and took a deep breath as he was about to continue, ~I hope this works,~ Jackson thought to himself. "So the Queen thinks that you are aligned with these outlanders and I'm supposed to be taking you to the cells. Had we continued this conversation outside, we might have started something. To be honest I'm at a loss of what to do here because I want to keep the peace, but I don't know how best to do it; do you have any ideas that don't involve starting a fight or harming innocents?"

@Archdemon

Marth nodded to the man who introduced himself as Jackson Pierce. And he began asking Marth something interesting.

"Well if I was to be arrested outside then I'd have no choice but to comply as bad as that may be, and I would never ruin a wedding, to do so would bring down curses upon my name and I'd feel like a complete asshole.... If I am to help find a peaceful solution to our predicament then I must know more details about it, since me being new to Valken I know nothing of your customs or way of life, neither do I know anything about the outlanders except for what the queen told me which might not exactly be the truth or at least not the entire truth. But before we go on I must thank you for warning me of this, it might be best if you do take me to the dungeon so we can talk more privately since I'm sure you can tell the other guards and or jailers that you wish to speak to me alone. Sound good to you?"

@Clockwork Syringe

Ludwig Drake

bdb0f0b5699e0a43a3c8171b9e0f2760 (1).jpg

Grandmaster  (Lvl. 2)

Primary stat

Magic

Weapon proficiency

Swords: A

Tomes: B

Personal skill

View attachment 229853Old Bones ~ Ludwig's stats slowly increase over the duration of the battle.

"I guess I'm a little rusty,"

"Damn it I'm late," A grey haired man said as he made his way through the streets of the capital. His dark red eyes scanned the streets as he hurried across them, he hadn't been here in years. It all felt familiar, but it felt different as well. Most of the changes were small and significant, but it was still picked up by the grandmaster. Arriving now at the front entrance to the large castle the man stopped, sure he wasn't formerly invited, but how could he miss the wedding of his best friends child. Though he hadn't meet Princess Lenneth yet, as he left the Valken before she was born.

Getting in was easier than expected, it seemed like a skirmish had happened, bodies were being carried out, and in some areas there were dried splotches of blood. "Maybe I should have brought a tome or two..." He mumbled, watching the whole place being cleaned. The older man looked up at the stage where the Princess Lenneth and her wife were about to kiss. It didn't really bothered him that two women were getting married, heck Ludwig had an iffy marriage himself when he fell in love with an Outlander woman. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone familiar, someone who he hadn't seen in a large number of years.

"Well look how much you've grown Freya," he said while approaching the new Queen. He hadn't seen her since she was a little kid. It was nice to see her all grown up now, not to mention how old little Freyr is by now.

@Thalia_Neko

Hayate

Hayate sighed. This captain would be trouble she just knew it, he was stubborn and dutiful and she saw much of herself in him. Scary. What the heck did she do to deserve Leneth. With the fighting and imprisoning over she stared at her so-freaking-close-to-being-married-wife. It had become a habit to look Lenneth over after any fight no matter how minor. Beside the obvious appeal, she had to make sure Lenneth wasn't hurt anywhere, she was so tough so it fell to Hayate to make sure she wasn't cut or bruised anywhere.  Besides any excuse to stare at Lenneth right?  Speaking of she went over to Lenneth and Freya who seemed eager to see the couple kiss. Hayate was absolutely fine with that. Freya though was all over the place. You could almost not be able to tell that she just sentenced and executed several people to death. hayate distrusted that coldness. It made her feel like Freya was hiding something, some deeper reason for doing all this. Not just some war but trying to prove something? There was an unseen pressure on her. But that was detracting from the main point. Hayate immediately embraced Lenneth and drew her into a full on, completely show-offy kiss. "You think that was good enough Hime?" She asked.

Skadi

Skadi was used to being not noticed, it was part of being Lokir. They were built to blend in somehow, not stealth so much as people's eyes seemed to just glaze over them. Something in their blood or beaststones that just made them unseen unless the wanted to be. Skadi was bothered by it sometimes but nw it was nice. gntly she pu the guard down and cocked her head to the side. Why would he want her to transform? She felt great and there were still people that wanted to kill her all around them! Oh well that would have to due. Sadly she shapeshifted into her normal form, sans opulaent dress. Luckily for all present she wore her tight fitting set of shifter clothes underneath, though it would be pretty obvious to everyone that she wasn't human. "Ok what now friend?" She asked guilelessly, "More food? No wait I should probably escape somehow..." 

Freya Valkyrie

M1jO2wB.jpg

@Captain Spooks

Freya had been watching the interaction between Jackson and the man known as Marth, who claimed to be from beyond their kingdom, which was just something that wasn't possible. She was on pins and needles, but maintaining her composure. Within the next moment, the man seemingly did as she had said, leading Marth away. With a sigh, she ran a hand through her long blonde hair, feeling more relaxed. Wait, he could potentially not do what she had said.. only pretending to lead the man away... Surely not. That would truly be defying her orders. Basically, treason. That Jackson man struck her as a smart one. He would not risk something like that, she reasoned.

She was once more going to focus on the wedding ceremony, when she heard an unexpected voice, gruff, and scraggly, like the man she saw, turning her gaze to him. He was met with a smile, and flattery, "Ahhh, Ludwig, you still don't look a day over 33. How are you?" she inquired, focusing on her sister, finally, but listening to the man beside her. She was being amiable, but a thought crossed her mind. Did he not marry an Outlander woman? Seems like she had heard that...

Before she could wonder about it anymore, finally, the deed was done. Hayate and Lenneth were embracing and kissing their binding contract. For as tough as her exterior was, the blonde woman sniffed, and ran a finger under her nose. It was beautiful. "I'm so happy for them," she said aloud.

Ah! Now the party could get properly started!

It didn't take long. People began cheering, and light, fun music erupted. Freya's eyes were on Lenneth and Hayate.

Lynneth Valkyrie

FIwdgiY.png

(lvl 4) Bulwark

PRIMARY STAT

Defense

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Shields: B

Greatshields: B

Chakram: C

Personal Skill

6lY0yp1.jpg
 Expedient Blocking: If Lenneth's speed is higher than her opponent's, then her shields gain weapon advantage.

@theunderwolf

Lenneth was again not prepared for the brashness her bride exhibited, pulling the timid, gentle princess into an embrace, and full-on dominating kiss, as if to say to the entirety of the courtyard (as well as the entire kingdom), 'this is my woman'! It was enthralling, and the pink-haired woman found her knees shaking weakly. When finally they separated, cheering rose up in congratulations to the two of them. Music filled the air, and it seemed a legendary Valken party had gotten underway. If Lenneth was correct in her assumption, this party would probably last the next few days. Was that enough time to meet with Shy again, and possibly some others. Arrange some sort of plan? Freya would definitely attack after the party, that much was certain.

Anyway, she could think about that tonight. With a fond blush to her cheeks, she nodded, "Y-yes, I think so.. H-hayate Valkyrie." She leaned forward herself, and kissed the woman again, before taking her hand, and rushing towards the guests, where dancing was being held. Shy was in prison... and that was terrible, but she just had to share a dance with her new wife. It had to happen! Not to mention eat some cake... She'd get to Shy, honest. Lenneth was like the most selfless person, allow her to be a tad selfish on this day. Absently, she figured Shy would just complain that Lenneth was also partaking in the squalor that Valken did. Thinking that, made her feel bad, but she couldn't let it get to her. She was married!

Egret "Shy" Bluebird

LaoDt0Z.jpg

(13) Sharpshot

Outlander Variant

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Bows: A

Dirks: C

Personal Skill

0IuvVwV.jpg
 Outlander Style: Keenly, and reflexively swap weapons when attacked. Shy is never unaware. Allows instant weapon switch depending on range of attacker.

@The Lord of Sunlight @Ammokkx

Shy waited patiently in her cell. The merrymaking from the party could be heard all the way here. For a moment, the woman wished she could take part in those wondrous festivities. Even for just a mere moment... She shook her head, no! She was Outlander, she could not simply enjoy in Valken waste and f0ulness. She had honor, and respect for her fellow man. So there the cerulean haired girl sat, imagining Skadi, and wondering what had become of her friend; hoping she would be okay on her own. Shy, sighed inwardly. Waiting for the cover of night, to potentially make an escape, but how?...

"Ok, We will have to make it look like you're being dragged down to the prisons, helps the image we are trying to project. And I will inform you in detail of what is going on, but I cannot be very overt in explaining this. Forgive me if I turn out to be rough with this." Jackson then went behind Marth and took his arms behind his back and then motioned for him to move forwards down the stairs. "This will add to the charade."

@Archdemon

Marth nodded "I understand, it's all apart of pretend and if it helps me understand our situation then I shall do what is required of me. Well shall we?"

With that Marth proceeded down the stairs heading towards the dungeon of the castle, it would be a ways away but they should arrive in no time at all. Using this moment Marth decided to study the castle and all of its grandeur, it was intricately built and it was huge. How much money did this kingdom own to have such a beautiful palace and Capitol? And if they have money and such power than how did such a civil war start in the first place? Is this like what the queen said or is there more to it? Why was he brought here? Was it somehow the decree of the gods that he be apart of this civil war and for what purpose would this bring? Oh well, such is the fickleness of the gods also acting without any explanation, at least for the moment. It seemed like they were getting closer to the dungeons but Marth wasn't sure since he doesn't know the complete layout of the castle.

@Clockwork Syringe

[SIZE= 20px]Roland[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Roland caught the bag, and watched Coin disappear off somewhere. Turning around he quickly fled away from the building, and headed towards his house. Once arriving he quickly hid his profits, and shoved the bag into his drawer. He fell onto his bed, and looked outside the window, curious on what was going to be in store for him. He reached over grabbed a book, and read it after minutes passed by.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back