Chapter 1: A Wedding and a War

Roland

[SIZE= 14px]After retrieving some valuables, and a few weapons here and there he got out of the treasury. He quietly snuck out of the castle trying to avoid guards to his best of his ability. Exiting out of the field without getting caught was relatively easy, as he managed to trick some guards on the way. His sack was weighing him down, not that it bothered him since his main focus was getting out of this castle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Upon exiting out he saw that the Queen herself was making a speech. Seeing the Queen do her speech was relatively good for his ears. He might actually have a chance on walking out in plain sight, as he rushed away from the castle, and away from the crowd. He quietly believed that no one saw him make a escape with all the valuables that he could sell during the heist. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Thalia_Neko[/SIZE]

Freya Valkyrie

LdFvpBr.jpg

Freya spotted the man who had just addressed her sister. She stepped over to the two. With a warm smile, and a bow of her head, she praised the young man. "Were you there to protect my sister, on her most precious day? I commend your valiance, and appreciate your valor. Thank you, on behalf of my sister," her eyes looked over at Lenneth, who seemed to be remaining mostly quiet, and shy. Something that Freya knew Lenneth was predisposed to, wishing that the princess had gotten over it. Not quite, yet, it seemed. "I apologize. I see you making your way to a drink. Which, I will not deny! After that, we all need a drink, I'm sure! Haha! Anyway, I would like to commission your aid in helping to clean all this mess up. I wish to return to the wedding, but we need to.. fix up the area first. Please, sir..." she sought out his name, but it wasn't coming to her. So she left it hanging, there. "Would you do me this favor?" Men and women were already beginning to tidy up the place. Which included picking up fallen festive pieces, setting seats back up, dealing with some loosed arrows, strewn armor and weapons. As well as, of course, the fallen dead; cleaning up the red that had been spilled over pristine floorings. Many were helping, but it was a group effort, and required many more hands, surely.

@Clockwork Syringe

As he was about to find a drink the queen herself came over to Jackson; he was a little shocked to say the least. However, she spoke in a friendly tone and simply commended him for protecting her younger sister. "I'm just doing what a noble would do in Valken." When she mentioned a commission, his eyebrows rose, but as soon as she mentioned cleaning up, he spoke. My name is Jackson Pierce your majesty, first born of the Pierce family. While I am a Soul Conduit and battle is where I excel, I still know a few things here and there about neatness and the like. After all I am a noble," Jackson then flashed a smile at the queen.

@Thalia_Neko

Captain Xerxes - 'The Bear'

images-24.jpg

Xerxes turned and watched as Princess Freya deal with the leader of the rogue band, a knot twisting in his stomach. There wasn't even a chance for mercy...she just killed him. He closed his eyes and lightly shook his head before turned around to his prisoner. While Drake was getting Princess Lenneth, he might as well try to get some information out of her. He kneeled back down and looked her in the eyes, but without a glare this time, as he spoke quietly to her.

"You talk like you know the Princess. Why is it you need to speak to her so badly?"

Kapoore

images-102.jpg

The commotion of the invading forces of warriors was just what he needed to get into the city. While the guards were occupied and panic planted itself firmly in the minds of the citizens who were desperately trying to get away, a hooded figure had made its way onto the rooftops. His steps were silent as he ran across the panels on the roof, and he stopped once he found a suitable spot where he could view the commotion happening in the Square, and he sat down cross-legged as he watched the events unfold from his perch. The Knights began their defensive against the attacking warriors as some of the other guards began shepherding people away, but what really caught his attention was an armed man in combat with an old friend of his. His swipes were quick and precise, and before he knew it, even though she saved his life, he had her bound and on her knees. He stifled a laugh as he imagined the many jokes and innuendoes he could now make with Shy, the Outlander General. But he did not move from his spot on the roof; he had found one target, but the two others he had still not spotted. He put a hand to his chin and began searching, even if it was harder than usual with a hood covering his eye; but he couldn't take it off, for they might spot him before he had a chance to make an entrance. He merely smiled as he scanned the crowd for the other two...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bishop Drake

Reincarnation of Valheim 

View attachment 224331

Trainer (Lvl. 5)

Primary stat

HP

Weapon proficiency

Spear: C

Personal skill

View attachment 223351Savior: When rescuing an ally Bishop gains a slight boost in every stat. The lower the units heath the greater buff Bishop gets

After finding out her true identity Bishop looked down at General Shy. To think that she would send her troops to attack a wedding, he was quite irritated actually. Bishop was from the Outlands and he felt like these rebels were giving everyone else a bad name. Captain Xerxes spoke up, breaking Bishop's short glance at the Outlander general. He was ordered to retrieve Princess Lenneth, "yes sir," he said before making his way across the courtyard, but he was distracted by Princess Frey, who ordered everyone to stop. Oddly enough the order wasn't directed to Bishop, but his body stopped, responding to her words instantly.

The eldest royal child went on with a speech, but an ace using Outlander lashed out of her. Even with a weapon disadvantage the woman was able to kill him with a thrust by her lance. The young guard felt himself hold his own breath. Even after she ordered everyone to stop sighting she just killed a man with no remorse on her face. It was scary actually. Snapping himself from his gaze Bishop continued to make his way to Lenneth. "Princess Lenneth!" Bishop called out before stopping near her, "Captain Xerxes would like to speak with you," he told her while pointing in the direction of the captain.

@Thalia_Neko @The Lord of Sunlight

Egret "Shy" Bluebird

LaoDt0Z.jpg

(13) Sharpshot

Outlander Variant

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Bows: A

Dirks: C

Personal Skill

0IuvVwV.jpg
 Outlander Style: Keenly, and reflexively swap weapons when attacked. Shy is never unaware. Allows instant weapon switch depending on range of attacker.

@The Lord of Sunlight

Shy waited patiently, kneeling on the grassy ground of the courtyard. By now the torn dress she wore had green grass stains staining the pretty, light-colored fabric. Then again, so did her blood, staining some of its sheerness red. That injury still ached on her arm, but she was used to that sort of thing, and it didn't bother her all that much. It wasn't like she really cared what this garment looked like anyway, it was just a means to hide within the rest of the crowd. Absently, she began to notice people -the crowd- filing back in, and she wondered when she'd get noticed as a prisoner. If that woman... -Freya- noticed, she'd probably be dead within the hour. It had to be Lenneth. Her disguise was useless now, when she was kneeling tied up. The woman found herself feeling self-conscious like this; donning such a flimsy, yet restrictive garment had been completely pointless, and now she was in a much worse situation than ever. Boy, Rougher certainly, had screwed things.

She remembered that he had asked her 'why'. As if why had she saved him -or at least protected him-, when he knelt down to speak with her. He was met with a cool, yet apathetic stare. "I told you, I'm not here to fight, or kill anyone. Though, you've definitely made me consider doing so. Lenneth is just the only one right now, who would.. Wait, I don't need to answer you. Lenneth will deal with the situation."

Freya Valkyrie

dN4BjFt.jpg

@Clockwork Syringe

Freya had not yet noticed a woman, kneeling, captured by one loyal subordinate. If she had, she might've ran the prisoner through right there, knowing who she was. Currently, she was preoccupied with another man: Jackson Pierce. Her eyes lit up in surprise, hearing that he was an extremely rare 'Soul Conduit'. A person that could use the souls of fallen victims, or friends, to power useful magical attacks. "If I recall.. you're a split from the Soulsword class line," she stated simply to him, thinking on it. A class line that prided itself in its spirituality, but remained more pure in that regard than the man before her.

"Heh, that's quite impressive," she nodded to how he described his loyalty as a Valken noble. A smile crept onto her face, "Very good, Sir Pierce. Please, now, aid in the clean up, if you would not mind. We could use all the help we can get. Those filthy dirt-rats have littered their waste, and disgust about the place. It's simply horrific how they mercilessly attacked a wedding, of all things. Anyway, I'm repeating myself. Again, thank you for your help in protecting my sister. I know she appreciates it. Truly. I know.. she can be rather quiet; the girl has trouble expressing what she feels, often. It is why I was so moved, when she returned home with a lover in tow. I never thought I'd see the day." Freya paused, wondering if she should state what she was thinking. She went on ahead, anyway. "I do wish the girl had brought home a man, however. It is unbefitting a princess to not be able to birth heirs. Heh. Well, I suppose, she still could... " Freya mused, raising an eyebrow, trailing off. "I digress. Her bride is lovely, and it is still just a magnificent occasion! Wouldn't you agree?"

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

(lvl 12) Blade of Fortune

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Swords: B

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png
 Daddy's Little Girl: Has a chance, to receive, rare item drops after defeating an enemy. (Lck%)

@TheForgottenDoll

For just a moment, the blonde glanced away from the rather interesting scene. Tilting her head, she murmured, "Well, now that's curious." Her eyes spotted a young boy, rushing away, carrying a bag, of what she could only assume was lifted goods. A grin spread across her face. "Color be intrigued..." For one second, she made a movement to follow the boy, but then she stopped mid-step. Turning back, she focused on Red. He was again, rushing off, headed towards the princess bride. With a short, exasperated sigh, she spoke to herself, "I'll collect that debt later. Red, you better be ready." Turning, she rushed away, following behind the male, keeping a pretty solid pace behind him. Red had ignored her shouts before, anyhow. Might as well make some use of her time.

Lynneth Valkyrie

2GxqNJ9.jpg

(lvl 4) Bulwark

PRIMARY STAT

Defense

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Shields: B

Greatshields: B

Chakram: C

Personal Skill

6lY0yp1.jpg
 Expedient Blocking: If Lenneth's speed is higher than her opponent's, then her shields gain weapon advantage.

@theunderwolf @Captain Spooks

Lenneth nodded to the man, who had expressed such dedicated interest in protecting her, through the wild, sudden battle. He even let it spill, that he had went exploring for years. How long exact, he did not specify. That was similar to something she had done, she realized. Before, she could muster up any words for him, Freya stepped in. Immediately, the two began chatting.

All the well, another boy rushed over to her. Coming up to her, shouting her name, he indicated a man wanted a word with her. Glancing towards Hayate, she made it obvious she would go check it out, hoping her soon-to-be wife would join her for the mere moments they had before everything was cleaned, and fixed, ready and primed for the ceremony to continue once more. Actually, Hayate had kissed her. She remembered that vividly. Walking over, her knees got weak, just thinking about it. Were they married, then? No one else had seemingly noticed. So, probably not.

The scene she came up to, left Lenneth feeling completely bewildered. This 'Captain Xerxes' that she assumed was a good man, with adequate morals, who took his loyalty vary seriously, had SHY of all people, down on the ground, tied and bound. Lenneth looked up from the woman there, to the man. Her face was one of concern. She spoke, her voice light, but with an unusual slight tone of threat, "What is going on here, goodsir? W-why is this woman tied up here?..." While she confronted him, she found her eyes scanning around her, hoping Hayate had come for support. She noticed the beastly creature over some guards nearby. Did she need to mention that, as well?

Roland

[SIZE= 14px]Roland noticed foot steps behind him, as he turned his head around while running. He saw a blonde girl chasing after him. Due to the weight of the bag he was significantly weighed down, as she gained pace. Looking around he made a sharp turn around, and faced the girl. "What do you want?" He said casually. He readied his iron sword with his other hand just in case she managed to attack him, and steal his loot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Of course he didn't really care about the loot, he only cared for the action, the fun. The chances of him running away with the entire bag was really low due to the bag being really heavy with the goods of the castle treasury. It might as well had a few useless jeweled swords, a few bullions, a random vase, and many other things he collected. Either way he didn't mind sharing a few of the goods he had.[/SIZE]

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png
 Daddy's Little Girl: Has a chance, to receive, rare item drops after defeating an enemy. (Lck%)

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin found the boy stopping, and rounding back on her. "Oooh, observant," she purred, with a grin. She also noticed that he placed his hand on his weapon. Oh, he was defensive like that, huh? She supposed that was smart. With a shake of her head, she held up her hands, "Oh! No, no need for that. We don't need to fight," she announced. While she said that, she did prepare herself mentally to be attacked, just in case, too.

She pointed a finger at his bag, "I simply noticed.. Hehe. Something unique. I assume you found some... lucky souvenirs. Am I right?" she inquired, her tone teasing. "Don't worry, I won't rat you out. I also... am quite into procuring such fortuitously acquired opulent gains. No?" 

Roland

Roland slowly removed his hand from his blade, and grinned a little. "So you're saying you only wanted to see my spoils am I right?" Roland said as he put down the bag. He shifted his hand nearby his sword just in case she would take the entire bag with her. They both knew that either one of them could betray the other, that's the thieve's life. She looked like she was more experienced as a thief, but could she match up to his speed with her experience?

If she were to steal the bag then she would eventually get weighed down by the bag herself, and having to use one hand to defend with less focus would be pretty hard. Either way the chances of each of them fighting were pretty low, since they were both thieves.

((ik i sholdnt be posting in here, but this is my inactivity notice. i wont be on for a while. so i'll join this RP in a later point, or perhaps the next chapter if there is one))

((ik i sholdnt be posting in here, but this is my inactivity notice. i wont be on for a while. so i'll join this RP in a later point, or perhaps the next chapter if there is one))

(( post in the ooc chat x3 but okie hunny <3  and yush, there should be another chapter soon :O   or so im hoping/planning on ))

"Yes, I split because I decided that I wanted to use my own approach; which I found after traveling. Although from your expression I can say that its very uncommon." Jackson grinned. "I agree that they're happy as well," Jackson continued, "Sure I can see why some would worry, but she's happy from the looks of things. Anyway, I should get to figuring out what to do," with a bow and a wave, Jackson walked off and then went to work standing up chairs and fixing decorations. 

@Thalia_Neko

Hayate

The fight was over as quickly as it began and it left Hayate reeling. Her elder sister was absolutely merciless and it was disturbing to see her as such. Hayate watched the execution and smiled politely at her speech but her eyes flicked to Vava. The small child had noticed something defiantly and following her gaze Hayate noted a suspicion of Freya. Interesting. Hayate figured that there was more going on then was to be believed. She would have to look into that. The party resumed though and people began to nervously mill and talk, no doubt following Freya's example. Calmly she looked to her wife and followed her over to where Shy was tied up catching sight of someone very... families on the way. But why would Laporte be here? Odd. As she arrived at Shy's side Hayate suppressed a very unladylike snort at the scene then looked up at Xerxes, "We've had dealings with the general before captain, she isn't here for a fight. Now untie her there's been enough stupidity at our wedding."

Skadi

[SIZE= 14px]Skadi looked at the Valken. Then back at Shy. No one seemed overly concerned with the fact that she had her teeth at this Valken's throaght. She raised her head and cocked it at him unsure of what to do with him if not kill him... what? The man stared up at her terrified and clearly confused too. She shrugged her shoulders at him. The situation didn't really call for any biting but she couldn't very well let him go... Oh! She smelled her friend! He'd know what to do with one of his own! Eagerly, tail still wagging she flipped the man over and grabbed his collar in her teeth. Eagerly she skipped on over to Bishop, dragging the guard with her then dropping him on the ground in front of him tail wagging like mad.[/SIZE]

Kapoore

Kapoore's smile grew wider as he spotted his other two targets: Lenneth and Hayate. It had seemed like ages since last he saw them, but in reality it was only a short while ago. He stayed sitting on the rooftop, his hood still covering his face, as he watched them. He was intrigued at the current situation. While he could no doubt probably rescue Shy and shepherd the other two out, he wanted to wait and see just how they could handle this.

images-24.jpg

Xerxes crossed his arms over his chest as Lenneth and her bride approached. As soon as Lenneth spoke, he could tell something was off. These two were involved somehow...but she asked what was going on anyway, as if she didn't understand.

"I think you know who this is, Princess Lenneth. This is Egret Bluebird, an Outlander General. She claims to know you. Would you care to explain?"

As he waited for her response, her bride to be spoke up, telling him to release her, to which he only turned and gave her a glare.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Untying her would only give her a better chance of escaping. Speak with her of what you will before I hand her over to Freya."

He didn't want to have to hand her over to Freya, for he knew what would happen; but if he didn't, she would most certainly find out, and at the very least, he would be exiled for withholding such a prize. She he gritted his teeth and waited for them to speak.

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin tilted her head. With a single shake, followed by a small shrug of her shoulders, her words were a bit contradictory. "Oh. No. I didn't need to. I'm well versed in such.. affairs. So, I was pretty certain what you had managed to.. salvage! Still, if you'd be willing to show me. I wouldn't protest." Pursing her lips, she glanced around. "We should probably go someplace more discreet. Perhaps there?" she suggested, pointing at a nearby house, that seemed pretty closed off. Something she figured meaning it was abandoned. Or at least, currently, unoccupied.

Freya Valkyrie

DN2zau6.jpg

@Clockwork Syringe

Freya nodded. It was indeed unusual. Most tended to follow the spiritual side of such an endeavor. Not to mention Soulswords themselves, were already quite rare. She only knew of a few herself... One in particular had interested her as of late.. Momentarily, she thought about this particular Soulsword. Recollecting herself, and returning to the now, she nodded to the man, giving him a wave, "I appreciate your efforts, gentle sir. Thank you for being so supportive. It surely will reflect in us all." Hmmm.. now what was on her plate? Oh, right. Time to get the wedding back on track! She turned, and announced to everyone. "We are resuming the festivities! Would the two brides once more join us up atop the stage? So they can be properly wed?" She hadn't yet noticed everything that was going on, but if Lynneth and Hayate stalled any longer.. she definitely would. She hadn't seen their kiss, so in her mind, they were not yet married.

Lynneth Valkyrie

kxmOcaX.jpg

(lvl 4) Bulwark

PRIMARY STAT

Defense

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Shields: B

Greatshields: B

Chakram: C

Personal Skill

6lY0yp1.jpg
 Expedient Blocking: If Lenneth's speed is higher than her opponent's, then her shields gain weapon advantage.

@theunderwolf @Captain Spooks

Standing beside Hayate, she heard her words, and glanced over at her. It was clear by her words, that there was to be no pretenses here. They all knew who the kneeling woman with cerulean hair was. If Lenneth was completely Valken loyal, then this would be a prize. The very pinnacle of a catch. An Outlander General, caught so easily, at their -her- mercy. Overruling, what Hayate said, the light-pink haired woman spoke up, thinking quickly. She had to, Freya's voice was calling for her, and Hayate once more. Freya could not be allowed to spot Shy.

Not if Shy was to remain alive. Something Lenneth wanted deeply. Not that she wanted to betray her eldest sister... or her family... But some things weren't right in her mind, and the mistreatment she saw and witnessed was one of those. Quickly, she ordered the man, "Take her. Away to the dungeons. Lock her there. I'll deal with her after the day is through." She mustered her strongest, most confident words to give out that order, so he would not question her. "Do as I say, goodsir." She had ignored, basically all of what the man before her said. She was a princess, and had no reason to explain any of herself, or what was going on to him. He just had to follow orders. Yes, she realized that was more along Freya's thinking, and definitely not her own style, but this situation was too precarious for her to be friendly at the moment. She had to be strong, not feeble, or delicate.

With that, she nodded once to the wolfen person, to acknowledge her, only wishing the Lokir would have the sense to hide herself properly, before she turned, hand finding its way into Hayate's. With a look at her, she began to pull her back to whatever Freya wanted with the two of them. Which, seemed.. like an actual kiss, in front of everyone, with some words to cement their bond.

Egret "Shy" Bluebird

LaoDt0Z.jpg

(13) Sharpshot

Outlander Variant

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

0IuvVwV.jpg
 Outlander Style: Keenly, and reflexively swap weapons when attacked. Shy is never unaware. Allows instant weapon switch depending on range of attacker.

@The Lord of Sunlight

Shy watched the only woman in Valken she actually respected come over, and give out some orders. Well, Hayate was another woman she respected, but she wasn't Valken born. Those orders left the Outlander woman reeling. What?! Lenneth wanted her locked away?! How could she? How dare she?! Shy had come here on good faith that Lenneth would aid her! And aid her people! Hayate, too! With a glare to the both, she began to wonder. Wait.. Maybe this was helping her. In a way. At least she'd be alive. She could then, later escape. Sighing softly, she cleared her head. It was not time to rush to conclusions. She had to think soundly. Yes, that was Lenneth's plan, surely.

Roland

[SIZE= 14px]"Sure" Roland said as he turned to look where she was pointing at. He still had his hand over his weapon just in case she attacked while he wasn't paying attention. He slowly picked up the bag, and brought it over his shoulder. "You want to go first?" Roland asked as he was not going first. If she wanted to get some of the salvage, or something he didn't really care. Of course her words where a bit confusing a best, but he could manage to listen.[/SIZE]

The world spun for Carren as he continued to mindlessly stare at the bloodbath unfolding before his eyes. Red liquid keeps pouring out of lifeless, collapsed bodies and sprayed wildly out of barely alive ones. He could feel a wet drop hit his cheek, but he didn't need to touch it to know what it was. A bright red streak started to appear on Carren's pale skin, like the stroke of a paintbrush on a canvas. Was this... war? He knew it couldn't be pretty; naïve wasn't in this noble's dictionary. But to see it with his own eyes; the hatred and fear, the complete apathy and disregard for human life... both sides acting like gladiators, fighting for the sake of fighting.

Carren couldn't agree with this. As that thought entered his mind, he saw Freya step up. She... what was she planning? She called out a particular man from the crowd, one who was holding a tight grip on the axe in his hand. His eyes were consumed with fury and hatred towards Freya as she declared his execution. The man rushed forward, only for Freya to easily dodge the clumsy blow. Carren could see his niece's eyes from where he stood. They were cold, filled with apathy. Even as she raised her lance and drove it through the human before her, she did not flinch. Freya didn't have the slightest hint of regret or sorrow in her eyes, even as she pulled out her weapon to let the lifeless body of what was once a man fall down to the floor.

The mood instantly turned back into the chaotic joy it was before when Freya delivered her speech, but Carren couldn't share in that joy. He was still shocked, repulsed. Not only was there just a bloodbath, but Freya wishes to continue the celebrations over it?! Celebrate this as some kind of happy occasion, the needless loss of life?! 

"Freya, do you feel nothing at all...?" The noble whispered to himself in disbelief. This person before her; was it really the angel he knows as Freya? The one who is so kind and benevolent to her people?

...Maybe it was just the war. Yes... that was it. A simple answer, really. Carren watched as the people got to cleaning the courtyard of blood and corpses, his stomach starting to twist and turn. He couldn't stay here for much longer, he needed to clear his head. The man straightened his posture and made sure to mask the fatigue that had formed from all this excitement, then walked forward. He tapped Freya on her shoulder just as she got done talking to inform her of his leave; he couldn't stay in good conscience after what he'd just witnessed.

On the way out of the courtyard, Carren happened to hear something he more than likely shouldn't have. Lenneth's voice caught his attention, so he slowed down his pace to focus on what she said. 

"...dungeons. Lock her there..."

...Dungeons? Did they have a prisoner? Carren glanced sideways, noticing a certain blue-haired woman down on her knees. She had a scowl of anger while staring at the royalty in front of her, and Carren could only guess why. What he didn't have to guess, however, is who this woman was. A wanted outlander... one by the name of 'Shy'.

...No, it was of no consequence right now. Carren shook his head and headed out of the courtyard, intent on getting a change of clothes and some nice time alone at home.

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin shrugged, and nodded. She was quite impressed with the boy. He had managed to alleviate some of those rich of some of their wealthy hindrance. How nice of him. Leading the way, she came over to the building, and scouted it for a moment. "Here," she said, waving to him. Climbing atop some boxes, she reached up to a window, and felt around. A moment later, she managed to unlatch it, before pulling herself up and over the sill. Her sword was a bit hard to work with, but the girl managed to maneuver it to fitting as well.

She sat atop it, looking at him. Her eyes glanced the area, for a moment. "Okay, hand up the bag," she said, reaching down to him. "I'll drop it in first, then help you in," she suggested.

Freya Valkyrie

nncT8JU.png

@Ammokkx

Freya was looking about the crowd, the sea of various people, who were going about their new routine. Some finding places to stand/sit, for the rest of the ceremony/festivities. Some cleaning, like the man she had just sent to aid in just that. Some wiping down stone, or crystal, or whatever else they could from splattered red. Some, even, carrying away the lifeless corpses with sheets over them, to help hide the harsh reality of the battle that had just happened before them. She was seeking the familiar sight of two beautiful women, in wedding gowns. Her sister Lenneth, and her bride, the lady Hayate. When, she felt a tap to her back. The woman frowned, feeling defensive, but instantly replaced it with a warm smile, turning to the touch. She spotted a man. Ah, of course, Carren, her cousin. He seemed.. bothered by all this.

For a mere moment, she felt angry at that. Though, it didn't reflect in her jovial greeting to him, waving at the man. Why was he upset? Sure, it was sad that they had lost some fellow Valken, but the Outlanders had been quelled quickly, before any more innocent blood had been shed. Surely, he should be happy? Should be prideful? Anyway, he seemed to want to go off on his own. Not a huge deal, though, Freya did wish he would see the rest of the wedding through. Perhaps, she should voice that opinion to him? No, he was already heading away. He could be left to his own business. She gave him one final nod, to show she acknowledged him.

Now, her sister, and her soon-to-be-sister. "Lenneth! Hayate!" she called once more. She had yet to spot them, but if Carren could see them, then it would not be long for her blue eyes to lay on them. "Come here, please," she said firmly, hoping they'd hear.

She heard a response called her way. Lenneth's timid voice, trying to sound confident. "We'll be right there!" That helped Freya settle down. Good, the two recognized they needed to finish the ceremony.

@The Lord of Sunlight @Captain Spooks @theunderwolf

(finish off taking Shy away pls x3)

Roland

[SIZE= 14px]He shrugged as he gave her the bag. If she did immediately took it, and slammed the window, he'll just find another way in. He gave the heavy bag to Coin, and lifted it up from the ground. Quiet heavy from the boxes so to say. However he didn't need help to enter in through the window. Once she fit the stupid large bag inside the window he'll be able to go in. If not then oh well, can't do anything about that. Once giving her the bag he waited patiently so she could fit the bag in.[/SIZE]

@Thalia_Neko

images-24.jpg

Xerxes raised an eyebrow at how...forcefull Lenneth was with her words. This was certainly a side of her he hadn't seen before; clearly, Bluebird meant more to them than they were letting on. But still, orders were orders. He reached down and grabbed Bluebird by the collar and hoisted her onto her feet.

"Come on, then. Don't struggle, please."

He lead her forward, his hand still gripping tightly to her collar. They walked through the city until they reached the Barracks, and he brought her around it until they were on the opposite side. A medium sized black building was stationed right behind the Barracks; the Brig. He brought her inside, found a suitable sized square cell isolated from the others, shoved her in, and locked the door. With a huff, he grabbed a nearby chair and set it in front of the cell, then turned to the guard on duty.

"Leave us."

The spearman bowed, then left the isolated cell room. Xerxes took a seat in the chair and stared at her for a few seconds before speaking.

"So. Care to explain how you know each other?"

Kapoore

images-102.jpg

Kapoore watched the events unfold with a hand to his chin, and a slight smile. He raised an eyebrow as soon as Lenneth, who had approached Shy, spoke in a clear, fierce tone; that was nothing like her! He laughed to himself as he realized she was growing up, and he restricted the urge to say 'Awww' out loud. Still, the officer picked Shy up roughly and led her away, and he looked between her and the two brides; which should he go after first...?

Coin Sarlatan

ug44sRV.jpg

PRIMARY STAT

Luck

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

HA9IAnP.png

@TheForgottenDoll

Coin giggled, once she found the bag in her hand. She instantly hoisted it up to her, and taunted the boy. "Hehe! It was impressive that you managed to gain such wonderful treasures! But it's crazy you just handed them to me!! Too trusting!" With that, she slipped into the window, and shut it behind her, before vanishing inside, leaving him outside with the window now closed. Not that he probably couldn't get in the same way.

Egret "Shy" Bluebird

LaoDt0Z.jpg

(13) Sharpshot

Outlander Variant

PRIMARY STAT

Skill

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Personal Skill

0IuvVwV.jpg

@The Lord of Sunlight

Shy still glared at Lenneth, furious with this outcome. Weren't they supposed to talk? Weren't they going to come up with some sort of plan? She had been counting on this to help save her people! Instead, idiotic Rougher had gotten impatient, and gotten her band killed! All so she could get thrown in jail, by some moronic man? She'd kill him, that was for sure. Oh, right now she was being cooperative, but as soon as she got the chance.. this particular Valken filth was destined to become some Valken waste.

She felt him roughly pull her along, shoving her around with no respect. At least she was a General! He was a nobody. He should be more reverent and dutiful, at least in her mind. Her eyes glanced towards the wolf that she was leaving behind, hoping Skadi had the sense to bail now. She was probably too caught up in that strange boy's scent. That dumb wolf.

It didn't take all that long for the woman to be lead to where they were going. Shy found herself shoved into a cell, and locked in, like Lenneth had ordered. At least this man could follow orders, unlike freakin' Rougher. Her eyes followed the other man leaving, before she focused on the person who seemed to hate her, questioning her immediately. A visible twitch struck just above her left eye. "What?" she hissed. "Do you know who I am? I know you do. I am a General! Show some damn respect, you filthy ingrate."

@theunderwolf

Soon two guards began accompanying a man where fully white clothes and blue hair. He didn't really look out of place but take a couple seconds to look at him and he seems to be, not from here. His clothes are what give it away, they're not traditional Valken clothes and strangely enough, there was some sort of weird symbol on his left shoulder signifying something. As the guards and the man were walking towards the stage in which the wedding had happened, the man noticed the blood and the bodies being taken away, or at least he thinks they're bodies.

The Guards so brought the man before Freya saying "Your Majesty, we found someone claiming to be a Prince. I wouldn't have let him in had he not given me some papers and an insignia from his homeland. Now I don't know whether he truly is a prince so I thought you would judge him to if he was lying."

The man with blue hair stepped forward and bowed to Freya "Ah pardon my intrusion on this lovely day, a wedding I had heard from this guard. I am Prince Marth from Altea and I would sincerely wish that you help my endeavor. I seem to be lost, and in being lost here I'd wish to know where exactly am I, more specifically what kingdom am I in? I have never seen a Capitol so extravagant as this one, which surely beats mine by a mile."

@Thalia_Neko @Captain Spooks @theunderwolf

(I have no idea who to tag so I'm just going with all y'all)

Freya Valkyrie

ymZRkzi.jpg

@Archdemon

Freya turned her attention to the latest thing that required it. She observed the guards bringing up the extravagantly dressed man. Sure, his garb was not exactly the same as Valken, but it was proper, and dashing enough. If he hadn't been pointed out, she probably would not have noticed him. That, though, was not something she would have admitted to anyone. She prided herself on being observant, and keeping a watchful eye on her kingdom. People did know that about her, however. Only making the previous Outlander attack even more unusual, if anyone were to strongly think about it.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Looking to the guard, she was glad she didn't need to inquire what this was about, but was a bit ticked that he spoke before she did. After he was done speaking, she politely alerted him to this, "Sir, bow, and allow me to speak to you first, acknowledging your presence, indicating when you may speak. I appreciate your efforts towards the kingdom, though. Thank you guards, you both are dismissed." Watching them bow this time, turning to go, Freya decided it was time to speak directly to the man before her.

Sizing him up, she stood taller than he. The words about this man being a prince, got somewhat under her skin, but like usual, her face remained as warm and welcoming as ever. Just what were he and the guards getting at? Altea? She had never heard of such a place. If he was not from here, which his clothes (as fine as they were) would suggest, then that meant, in her eyes, he was an Outlander. Yet, he spoke with a refined air about him, that no Outlander in her entire life had ever spoke with. He was most certainly not dressed like them, though he could've stolen the outfit. Where an Outlander would've stolen such beautiful clothes, that did not match common Valken apparel, was a question indeed. So, for the unusual situation it seemed to be, he seemed to be telling some sort of truth. He even complimented her kingdom, which instantly drew a smile from the woman.

"Ah, why, thank you! I try. We try. The kingdom of Valken is where you stand, sir. We pride ourselves on our beauty, and opulence. If you truly are not from here, then I appreciate you in dropping by. I offer my thanks to you, enjoying my kingdom. Yes, that is correct, there is a wedding today. My sister Princess Lenneth is to be wed to her bride. It.. was interrupted, I'm sure you noticed." She shook her head, "However, it is not a big deal! The festivities will continue within moments! If you truly are not Outlander, then you are welcome to enjoy with the rest of us! Enjoy Valken hospitality! Oh, oh dear. I seem to have forgotten my manners!" She just barely gave him a 'bow' of her head. It was more of a nod. If he was a prince, in truth, then he deserved more, but she couldn't be sure. And no royal leader should be bowing to another if that was not the case. "I am Freya Valkyrie, acting Queen of Valken."

Marth hadn't taken a moment to look at the woman before him, she was taller than him, but that is to be expected since Marth isn't exactly the tallest person in the world. She had a long single braid of her hair which was really long, making him wonder how heavy it actually was, but that's kinda unimportant at the moment. She explained that the wedding was between her sister and another woman, while same sex marriages are rare in Altea, they were always treated with the rightful respect they deserved whether people liked it or not. He was curious as to who interrupted the wedding, could it be these Outlanders Queen Freya speaks of? It is hard to say but clearly she has no love of them if she would say such a name with a hint of hatred.

He was a little bit curious as to what an outlander was so he just had to ask her about it.

"I would be more than happy to relish in the happy virtues of this wedding but I must sate my curiosity at the moment, if you don't mind that is... I am curious as to what an Outlander is. You say the name with some hatred behind it and while I know this is none of my business, I think while I stay awhile until I figure out a way to get back to Altea that I should be up to date with the on goings of Valken. Also it is a pleasure to meet the Queen of this fine Kingdom."

@Thalia_Neko

Freya Valkyrie

IlvE2i6.png

@Archdemon

Freya was wanting to get the wedding back on track, for Valken parties were known to last days. Even a week, if it go that far. She did not want to put off her march for that long, but she would, for posterity sake. Still, the sooner they could resume.. the better. Freya was a patient woman, but even her patience could eventually run out. He began to question, like someone who definitely did not belong here in Valken. Could be an elaborate ruse. Outlanders were known to be liars, scammers, and thieves. She kept her guard up. When he mentioned her hatred, she stopped herself entirely. She had nearly dropped her composure. "You may stay as long as you wish," she began, smiling, as long as he was not an Outlander, anyway... She giggled and waved her hand airily at his final words of flattery, taking them to heart. "Well, it's a pleasure to make a prince's acquaintance, as well. From.. Altea, was it? Certainly, intriguing! You praise Valken -thank you by the way!-, but I'm sure Altea is also a wonderful kingdom. Perhaps, I should visit, one day?" She continued this tirade, not entirely believing him, but playing along. "Oh, and Outlanders? Just some filthy mutts that plague our beautiful kingdom. Thieves, highwaymen, brigands, murderers, filth. The lot of them. I don't hate anyone, fine sir, but they do cause my citizens incredible harm and grief. We are currently in civil war with them. -Which, they initiated. It is deplorable, I know, but their treachery must be answered. I'm sure you understand, as someone else who also.. runs a kingdom." Her final words seemed to imply something, but she continued to beam fondly at him, with a warmth that only Freya could radiate. To most, it seemed like she was being her usual, kind-hearted self. Would he be able to detect something other than that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back