• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaotic Hearts (A multifandom rp.) Main/Roleplay Thread

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn backed away with a small rage, her eyes throbbed red then went away; trying to avoid her Summoner Cheetah. She looked towards the door with flattened ears. As soon as she spotted the guns, her Purple Lightning Shield formed around her. But asked a question: "where are we?"​

Unknown Man
His smiled widened. "Ah yes. Where are you? Well your currently in a steel room. THat is meant to protect you all from side effects of the dark ones followers. They have affected your universes and your friends if you had any. This room prevents you have feeling those side effects of energy drain and constant thoughts to harm or kill. Steel is the only way to stop the effects from leaking. Anymore?"

Power’s expression of sheer confidence fell upon the mention of friends, though she was quick to hide it. Looking down at the man in front of her, the fiend jeered, “What a typical arrogant human, a tiny room isn’t going to stop any of my bloodlust!” Power pointed her thumb to the splatter of blood still left on the floor. “See? Maybe I’m just too strong for your room to stop me” Power smirked, ignoring that fact the blood on the floor was entirely her own.

Unknown Man
"It's not meant to weaken the likes of you. It's meant to keep you guys from getting...oh how should I put it...infected by the influence of the dark one."

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Hmph. How about I ask this? Why us?"

Unknown Man
The man smiled. "Of course the casual question. Because all of you have something useful that is needed to stop the dark one's ressuraction."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn listened to Shadow's question and padded up nearby, "so we're not here for doing something wrong? We're just here to stop evil beings? Is that what you're meaning?"​

Power glanced at the door in which the man had come from, quickly noticing the guards and guns just on the other side. She raised an eyebrow as she asked, “Are we gonna have any choice in whether we help or not?” Not that it mattered to Power, she was used to having to take orders from people who’d be willing to kill her if she didn’t abide. It was the life of a Devil fiend after all, you either become a bootlicker or get stomped on by the boot. Power didn’t mind anyways, as long as she was on the winning team she didn’t care a whole lot on who she fought with or against, be it evil or good. All she gave a damn about was survival through and through. Though, maybe that wasn’t quite right either. There were four things she gave a damn about, survival, her cat, Aki, and Denji.

He had said that their original worlds were screwed up hadn’t he. Picking her nose and flicking a booger, she gave off a totally legitimate air of nonchalanance as she a further prodded into that snippet of information, “So…is everyone back home dead by now? Because if everyone in my whole universe got fucked up and evil, then there’s gonna be a problem. I mean, I’m the strongest there is but there’s a few other people up there who could probably do some MASSIVE damage in a small amount of time if they began feeling murdery. And, what would stop a murder rage prime minister or president from declaring a super world war and killing everyone in one fell swoop. So….you know” Power ended her point with a simple shrug, pretty sure that she’d gotten the point across well enough.​

Unknown Man
The guy smiled. "of course you have a choice and no not everyone is dead. They are alive but will die if he is resurrected. To stop his resurrection you must go to the dark dismission. So do you wanna do it?"

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Of course I do. It'd be an insult to turn it down due to my title as the Ultimate Lifeform."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"If going to what you call, quote on quote, dark dismission to keep him from destroying those I care for from my home. Then I'll go," Kaitlyn said with her tail lashing furiously. Her blue eyes glanced around to the rest of the individuals.​

Unknown Man
He nodded at Kitty. "If you wanna take up the mission please follow those guards at the door. One will lead the two who already accepted the rest of you may think."

Shadow The Hedgehog
Looks at Kitty and nods. He then walks towards the guard so he may lead where they may go.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn let her shield die down but her claws were unsheathed, she was tense. She nods and pats over towards the guard, her ears flicking.​

Guard
The guard led the two to a room in which a portal was opened. Two unknown beings were holding it open though thier features offered the idea of a mix of human and elf as they had the elf ears but they were to tall. "Enter the portal when you are ready. You'll notice on that wall we have gathered certain things to help you from each of your universes as well." He pointed his gun at the wall.

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow walked over there and snatched the green emerald stuffing it into his quills. Then he grabbed the others and stuffed them into the other four spikes on his head. He entered the portal right after.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn walked with a rather straight posture, which meant she was thinking or overthinking like she usually does. She listened and spotted some red, metal bracelets that had blue crystals on them. She morphed to her anthro and put them onto her wrists and ankles. They were from one of her loved ones; they provided her to do some more powerful things like her Summoner Cheetah and more. She morphed back into her cheetah within ten seconds and followed behind Shadow after a little.​

Notice:
Those who went through the portal find themselves in a dark forest. The sky is black but there is no moon or stars. Blood splatters the ground and the only light is the every other tree that is on fire. Even then the fire is a dim blue and does not providie much light. Though not well known the fire is indeed soul fire. Everywhere you look a shadow is disturbed even though no one is there.

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow looked around at his surroundings and then looked at Kitty. "Should we wait to see if the others come or go on ahead?" He wasn't much for working as a team but he knew he'd need at least the help of one person.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"Well..." she took a moment to look around, her pupils throbbing to adjust to the darkness. Her being a feline helped her in this dark situation. She then wheezed. "We should wait or at least stay around this point. From my planet, I learned that we should stay as a team. The more divided we are, the weaker. Together we are powerful."​

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Well let's scout ahead by atleast a two mile radius in all directions so if they come we know that no one is...to close." He suggested.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"All right," she said with a yawn. She whipped her paw against the ground, forming a small flame over her back giving some light.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow walked a bit ahead. His face showing he was obviously tracking the distance they were walking. Upon reaching two miles he turned to the right to go in a circle shape.

Power didn’t give it a second thought as she eventually joined the cheetah and dog boy through the portal. “I’m not gonna just wait around and do nothing when I can kill some assholes instead!” Flicking her hair out of her sight, the fiend hopped into the portal to find that the two had already left. Upon entering the new location Power was quickly drawn to the wall decked with items from all across the universes. She examined everything looking for something that may serve to aide her in battle. “Hmm….tis there anything for me?” She’d quickly find her answer as her eyes were drawn to a pile of medical grade blood bags. “Mine!” She’d snatch them up, poking a hole through one to replied the blood she’d lost in her last scuffle. Immediately as she did the bruises from the dog boy’s attack healed up without even a single mark left on her body. “Mm! Alright, see ya later” With that she’d finally enter the portal leading to what she assumed must be the dark dimension. Looking around, Power whistled upon seeing the surroundings. Noticing a sticky sensation, she found herself staring at the puddle of blood staining her shoes. She’d absentmindedly stick a finger into the liquid, tasting the blood to perhaps determine the source of it. Was this a human’s blood? Was it Devil blood? Or was it something else entirely.

Shadow The Hedgehog
After going in a full circle and finding nothing Shadow walked in pace with Kitty back to where the portal was. Upon thier arrival he quickly noticed power there. "Hmph. So you followed after all?" He said, his tone emotionless.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn followed by Shadow, her tail flickering at its tip. Though she had to admit, she was surprised the girl "Power" had decided to come as well. She chuckled silently with a squeaky tone.​

Power looked up, finger still in her mouth, as Shadow addressed her. She’d pull the digit out and wipe her lips before responding with a simple, “Yep” as she wiped her hand. She’d let the taste of blood stick to her tongue, hoping to make any sort of conclusion concerning its origin. Unfortunately the blood was too old and had lost most of it’s flavor, tasting almost downright vile. “Bleh!” As Power spat on the floor she’d notice the square headed child and blue eyed blonde finally make their way through the portal, giving a casual wave of acknowledgment to the both of them.

Nellie looked at the blood closely. "Hang on, I think I have an idea...." she said, using clairvoyance on the blood itself to mayb see through the eyes of whatever had shed it.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn spotted the two younger individuals who also came to join them through the portal. She glanced around with her head held high, her tail slowly swishing in thought. She had begun to wonder what had roughly occurred here to cause so much damage. Kitty gave a smiling nod to them and sat nearby.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back