• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaotic Hearts (A multifandom rp.) Main/Roleplay Thread

Nellie Blake
"You say that as though I'm psychic! Oh, wait... I am Psychic." Nellie said, "I'm gonna try something." she said focusing on the door until either it opened, or she realized it was locked.

The door remained shut as it had been locked.
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow had sat down and rested his arm on his knee. A sigh escaping from his mouth. "Well we're stuck here until whoever brought us here shows up...not even my Chaos Blast might be able to break us out of here."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn placed the palm of her padded hand against the metal with a nod. "My powers may not work with this..." her voice trailed off. She thought about calling a meteor in but didn't want to cause a major scene or damage.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow closed his eyes. "What...if it isn't meant to be broken out of...that whoever it is that put us in here is trying to just starve...us or do some sort of test?" It was obvious this thought occured to him a long time ago but he's just now suggesting it.

While the others within the room began to stir, realizing the current situation they’d been put into, a girl, normal in appearance save for the two crimson horns crowning her skull, was slumped against the west wall of the room, clearly in deep slumber. Limbs loosely splayed about with little care, strawberry blond hair tangled into knots, drool dribbling down her chin, and mouth agape to let out obnoxious snores, she looked anything but graceful in her sleep. Nevertheless, she lied there undisturbed by the chatter surrounding echoing throughout the room. However, if one happened to be close enough to the sleeping girl they’d be able to hear her mumble “Zzz…But I don’t wan’ veggies on my burger…”

Razputin Aquato
The young male Psychic was close to the girl, but also close enough to use Clairvoyance on anyone in the room and see through their eyes. He started with Smoketrail, who didn't seem to notice. He looked at himself through her eyes, to see she felt no malice toward him. Good. Next was the black Hedgehog. Shadow, he believed. He used clairvoyance on the being and looked at himself through Shadow's eyes.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn then began to morph into her cheetah form, getting about two feet taller than her usual size. She actually looked quite intimidating. She started to sniff around the walls to see if she could find anything.​

Once the cheetah began to sniff the wall the girl was lying against, she would finally begin to wake. She’d let a yawn escape as her eyelids fluttered open, her gaping mouth displaying a pair of vampiric fangs. Matted hair carelessly pushed from her face, the horned girl stretched her arms wide apart and rolled her shoulders, joints cracking and popping like popcorn as they got used to moving about. The girl made sure to take as much time as she could simply to wake herself up from her extended nap, only finally noticing the others once she was finally finished with her drawn out routine.

“Mmm…hm?”

Her blood orange eyes began to focus as they got used to the light and the people shaped blobs around herself became detailed as it finally dawned on her that she wasn’t where she was supposed to be. The girl was now officially awake. She’d quickly scan the room as she called out “Denji? Aki?” Only for no one to answer her call. Whoever she was looking for wasn’t to be found in this room. Instead she’d examine the room to find humans, a set of strange anthropomorphic animal creatures, as well as a cheetah smelling the walls. “Awwww” The girl cooed at sight of the cheetah sniffing around, completely gushing over the feline in front of her. “Hey there little fella, aren’t you just the cutest thing. You totally remind me of Nyanko!” Slowly the girl would crouch down to the animal’s level, holding out a hand towards the creature as she knew to let it sniff her first before she could pet it.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
"GET OUT MY HEAD!" Shadow turned to face Razputtin. "I've nearly been controlled and I'm not a damn fan!" With that the black hedgehog took to spin dashing the door to attempt to get out. Doing absolutely nothing at all.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn could hear bones popping but merely ignored the sounds. Her morph was still taking place. As her height increased to six feet and five inches, exactly. Her blue eyes shifting towards a voice. Kaitlyn growled lowly and backed away. Pretty much saying 'get away'. She was very focused at the moment and preferred to remain that way.​

For a moment all the girl appeared to be was nothing more but a tad disappointed, however she’d begin to more closely examine the now growing animal in front of her. This certainly wasn’t any normal cheetah in front of her. No, this was something much different. She’d get up from the floor, proclaiming “Oooh, I get it!” The girl would then pull back the sleeve of her button up and after a moment’s hesitation bit hard into her wrist, tearing into her own flesh causing sticky hot blood to slowly dribble down her arm, creating streaks of deep red across her pale skin. As soon as the liquid reached her hand it began to congregate, taking a solid shape. Soon enough her blood had reformed into a weapon, a long sharp blade to be exact, short enough to be held by one arm.

Smirking, the girl flipped her hair out of her face with her other hand, bearing her blood soaked fangs as she held a wild smile on her face “You must be a devil then! That means you’re also the asshole who kidnapped me too!” Getting into a fighting stance, the girl prepared to strike. “Watch me lowly humans! I’m Power the Blood Fiend and I’ll be merciful enough to act as your savior! You all better grovel for me in gratitude!” With that, Power lunged towards the animal, intending to slice it he creature into shreds.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn had watched Shadow then flattening her ears. She knew he tried, though she was trying to look for any imperfections in the room. She watched the girl calmly. Her blue eyes blinking with boredom. Then seeing she was going to attempt to attack the cheetah, she swiped her paw against the ground. A large purple shield forming around her with purple lightning hovering along the outside. Causing her protection. Kaitlyn yawned in response. Kaitlyn then eyed around again.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Chaos Control!" Shadow quickly teleport between the two of them. His black quills turning red, and his red stripes black. His eyes a pure glowing white, his aura seemed to be made of flames and thoses with energy sensory could sense that the energy was demonic. He moved to the left of the blade and spin dashed Power in her rib cage. "STOP FIGHTING NOW! WE'RE ALL HERE FOR A DAMN REASON AND SHE ISN'T A DEMON SHE'S AN ANTHRO OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" He yelled, the anger in his voice obvious.

“GHRKK!!” Power gagged for air as the wind was violently knocked out of her, sending the fiend flying across the room. Immediately she’d go to throw herself into the fray, only to stop and smell the air, her nose wrinkling up. “I already knew that she was an fro more thick, her blood smells too weird to be a devil” Despite her utter mispronunciation and previous attacks saying otherwise, Power spoke with confidence as if she’d truly had known already. Nevertheless, she’d let her sword melt back into blood, letting it splatter onto the floor. “So what’s this, some surprise meeting from Makima? Denji and topknot aren’t here and I haven’t seen you guys around the office before” She stopped to smell the air once more, looking over to the black and red anthropomorphic creature. “Dog boy! You a fiend too? Your blood smells like one.” Power was referring to that demonic energy that exuded off of him.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn watched as Shadow came to halt this upcoming battle that Kaitlyn had no interest in. Kaitlyn's shield slowly died down, only to form her Lava Extension to take its place. The hot, steaming bubbles from the lava bubbled up then popped as she strode off from them, showing no interest. Though, Shadow seemed quite powerful. She then assumed everyone here had to have been here for a reason.​

Last edited:
Shadow The Hedgehog
"GET OUT MY HEAD!" Shadow turned to face Razputtin. "I've nearly been controlled and I'm not a damn fan!" With that the black hedgehog took to spin dashing the door to attempt to get out. Doing absolutely nothing at all.
Razputin Aquato
Raz sighed, "I'm trying to find out who sees me as a threat and who doesn't, so I need to see myself through your eyes." he stated firmly.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn approached the wall with her lava encircling her. "Will this stuff burn?" Her voice echoed, but from her metal shield-necklace, that was around her neck. She stared at the wall and then around the room, her ears flicked.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
"I don't think it will." Shadow directed at Kitty but then directed his next words at Razputin. "I see everyone as a threat until proved otherwise. So in other words as far as I'm concerened everyone here is a threat."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"That's reasonable," Kaitlyn added in, her tail twitching in thought. She let her Lava Extension die down before taking a few steps back from the wall, then thrusting herself towards the wall harshly. Letting out a loud bang. "Hmph," she grumbled. She then let out a small version of her Frozen nova. Still nothing. She was irritated. Nothing was working for her. She then stood up on her hind legs against the steel, scratching her claws against it. Releasing out an unpleasant sound from the impact.​

Notice:
A sound begins to ring out in the room. The sound of bolts unlocking along with other such locks. The steel door opens and a young looking man with black hair, a green shirt, and blue jeans approaches them. Guards stand outside the door with guns at the ready. "I bet your all confused so I'll allow your questions now. So please do go ahead and ask anything that isn't personal." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back