• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaotic Hearts (A multifandom rp.) Main/Roleplay Thread

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
A group of beings that call themselves the Evil Gods is trying to reawaken the dark one. Zalgo. In a last ditch effort the only surivior used the rest of his energy to summon beings from multiple different diemissions to try to combat both theese evil gods and to stop the dark one from being ressurceted.

You awake in an unfamillar room. Curious faces everywhere and all you know is that somehow you are now here. The room itself is made of steel. A steel door is at the very end. There is no windows or any other door. It's obvious the door's locked.

Note: The following link is the signup sheet.

I find this very interesting... but I do have a question. What kind of character can I use? Like can I use one of my avatars? Or...?

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn had been out for what had felt like ages. What had happened to her was beyond explainable. As she woke up, she blinked back to conscience. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, her vision was still slightly blurry but not too bad. She leaned up and the room was very unfamiliar to her. No longer where she was before this. Her tail slowly swishing behind her oddly. Kaitlyn stood to her feet unsteadily before stumbling back down. She then murmured, "not ready to stand yet, are we?" She asked a rather, rhetorical question to herself. She looked around to see if anyone else was as confused as she.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow stood in the far corner closest to the door. His arms crossed over his chest and his eyes closed. A small amount of white fur peeked out above his top arm. A red scarf was around his neck and white bandages covered his body. Certain movements caused a grimace of pain to escape past his mouth. The movement of his lips suggesting he was saying something to himself. The last thing he could remember was being on a mission for G.U.N and being injured in the process. His two teammates Rouge and Omega were either not here yet or never would be.
Finally opening his eyes he'd allow his crimson gaze to travel over everyone. His face giving away no emotion at all so it was impossible to tell if he was worried, scared, or something entirely different. He remained silent.

Smoketrail was running across Green hill when she heard something. Two pained groans. She sprinted to the source and saw a couple of 12-year-old humans. "Hey, you two alright?" she asked, holding out her hands. The girl pushed herself up, "Yep. Where the heck are we?" she asked. She had golden hair drawn back in a ponytail, a pink t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black boots. But one thing, most interesting of all, was her headgear. Simply put, it was a pair of blue goggles with pink lenses. She helped the boy up and sighed, "I'm Nellie. This is my friend, Raz." that's all she remembered

Last edited:
(Is this supposed to be a dream or perhaps the last thing she remembers because in the opening I clarified they were in a room of steel.)

(No. It is pure Steel. Nothing else.)
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow glanced around and his eyes fell on the cheetah-looking animal. He walked towards her. "You're not a mobian so what are you?" He asked genuine confusion on his face.

(it's not a prision for god's sake. Thier just waiting for an npc I'll introduce when we get a couple more people atleast to explain what is going on.)

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn was still seated on the floor, her knees bent trying to get her legs working again. She also had a metal sheild-looking object around her neck. That only she would understand from her planet. A voice from near her made her turn, "I am considered an anthro. And I'm assuming by the question that you're whatever you said, mobain?" She slowly stood up, her tail her legs length.​

(Did not realize that)
Nellie was trembling. She was so far from home, she missed her parents and brother. Her friends Blair and Lili. It scared her. Raz was scared as well, but knew he had to be strong for his friend.

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Yes I am." He looked around again noticing three other people. Though he quickly returned his attention to the anthro in front of him. "My name is Shadow and I am Mobius' Ultimate Lifeform." Then realizing she might be confused he added, "Don't ask me how we got here or anything I have no idea either."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"Darn," she hissed lowly, her blue eyes traveled around the room towards the other individuals. "This is odd. Why chose all of us? I'm sure others would've been better for whatever reason we're here. I had duties to attend to." She then stretched her arms up then crossed them over her chest. She was obviously annoyed as her tail swished behind her.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
A smirk appeared on Shadow's face. "All I got out of any of this...is that if there is more than one universe here is that the multiverse itself has to be in danger."

Last edited:
Razputin Aquato
Raz nodded, "I'm Razputin, but seeing as we'll most likely be here for awhile, you can all just call me Raz. And the girl in the corner is Nellie. She's a close friend of mine." he told the others, "We're what's referred to in our world as 'Psychonauts'. Which are psychic spies that fight for mental freedom. But that's not to say we don't have other skills."

Smoketrail Dawn the Hedgehog
Smoketrail nodded, "Well, it's nice meeting both of you. I'm Smoketrail." she said, "We may as well get to know each other to pass time. I have a feeling we're gonna be working together for a while."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kaitlyn then decided to introduce herself, "I'm Kaitlyn, but I go by Kitty. I'm an underestimated assassin from my world of Sandstorms. I have this shield upon my neck because I'm a leader with the highest amount of kills. Which I think I'd rather not say." She gently cracks her knuckles, thinking.​

Razputin Aquato
Raz remembered a Russian Lullaby Nellie's mother had told him would immediately calm her. He came and hugged her, singing softly in his best Russian until she calmed down. A slight blush tinged his cheeks.

Nellie Blake
Nellie smiled, "Thank you, Raz." she said, "Anyways, where the hell are we?"

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Does it look like any of us know?" A frown came across his face and he headed back to the corner in which he was standing before.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

"Well, obviously we're stuck here. In whatever this place is," she mutters, anger slightly blazing in her eyes. She then starts walking around, her ears flickering.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back