• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaotic Hearts (A multifandom rp.) Main/Roleplay Thread

“Guess that leaves me with you hedgehog boy! Watch mortals as the blood devil rips these monsters to shreds!” Power grinned as she neared her teeth, biting into her wrist once more to release a stream of ozzing blood. The liquid would quickly solidify in her hands, becoming a long sharp spear within the fiend’s grip. Upon seeing Shadow flung into the nearby tree power would quickly react, hurdling the spear in the monster’s direction.

Unfortunately for Power, it had been impaled by Smoketrail's scythe first, "Nope!" she said. Another two were set ablaze out of seemingly nowhere, but that was actually Nellie and Raz with Pyrokinesis

Summoner Cheetah, Kitty

Kitty watched, she had whole faith in him-- until he was thrown. How unexpected. "Looks like it's just you and me," she spoke, her red eyes darted to Smoketrail for a mere moment.​

“Hey! Quit kill stealing!” Power pouted dashing towards the beast to pull out her spear with a sick squelch as it tore from the creature’s flesh. In a swift movement she’d dash towards the next nearest monster at inhuman speeds, an animalistic grin stretched across her face. She’d lunge her body high into the air far above even the tallest trees falling right atop the monster’s skull, piecing the creature’s head as many times as she could, laughing manically as she did so. It seemed that Power had completely forgotten about Shadow, more interested in tearing apart the monsters herself.

It was long since dead from the scythe that was still stuck in it. Smoketrail pulled it up, "It'd dead, stupid." she said. Her voice was a lot more dark than before

Summoner Cheetah, Kitty

Kitty then remembered: she had new powers now. She stood up on her hind legs then slammed her paws against the ground. In reaction to that, Earth Spikes began to poke out and stabbed through two of the beasts. She growled.​

Power upon seeing the spikes of earth protrude from the ground would use her momentum to push the dead monster she stood on towards the ground. Covered in gore, her hair and clothes all were coated in a foul smelling scent yet the fiend didn’t seem to care in the slightest. She sniffed the air a few times before her already wide smile stretched even farther in wild glee. “I can smell an eleven one’s blood! That one’s mine!” Power dashed further into the forest farther from the others, ready to take on this creature alone.

Summoner Cheetah, Kitty

Kitty made her way over to Shadow with a quick-paced walk. She slowly swiped her paw against the ground, a small light formed around Shadow; giving him revival. From her, that was normal; as she had learned from her planet that the ones that fought beside her mattered.​

Shadow looked around and then charged at the Purple one still on it's way here. He teleported and kicked it in the back of the head but the moment it recovered it was gone. At first Shadow was confused on where it went until he felt something. He couldn't move. His left arm was cut off by a giant finger of sorts and the pain allowed him to move again. Thankfully his Black Arm half allowed Shadow ability to regenrate lost limbs so his arm was back in mere seconds and at that time he was spindashing the purple bbeing onto it's back.

Even in his black arm state, Shadow put up no more of a fight than a fly vs human. With a groan the thing kicked him. The sheer force of it sent Shadow flying. He landed face first on the ground. "Damn it...my healing can't keep up with the damage I'm taking..."

Power charged past Shadow and straight for the purple beast. A murky red blur, the fiend had only one thing on her mind. She craved nothing more but to defeat the beast in front of her, showcase her might to the puny animals and humans surrounding her. Make them fear the strength that she held with an iron grip. She wanted blood, and lots of it.

“BLEED FOR ME!!”

Power threw her spear into one of the creature’s eyes, before quickly creating another spear to thrust at the other, hoping to blind the creature and prevent his sight from effecting the group. Then, downing another bag of blood, she created a near comically large sized hammer nearly twice her size. She lunged high into the air and, right above the foul monster, Power slammed her hammer into it’s skull, a war cry tearing out from her throat.

The creature slammed headfirst into the ground but quickly stood back up. It removed the spears as its eyes healed. It then grabbed Power by her neck and began to choke her. Its other hand was ready to thrust itself through her and then it spoke. "You want blood? Go drink the blood of demons from hell." Its hand began to move closer until a green flash of light surrounded power and the hand barely missed as she appeared by a panting Shadow who showed no signs of his previous injuries though. "That was too close...damn it. You need to be more careful got it? You go in swinging blindly and you'll die." He said his crimson glare still on the creature. He intentionally avoided its eyes. "I just realized the thing is absorbing my energy if I look into its eyes but it seems those who can't feel energy are fine...Damn it I didn't want to do this." He pushed himself to stand. The amount of effort it took him was huge. He staggered back and bit and nearly fell but caught himself. His energy growing as the star on his chest glowed. Black aliens seemed to appear around them at first seeming to be holographs but could be quickly deducted down to their not. They are indeed real. Not even saying a word but making a mere hand gesture the aliens swarmed the purple creature. Some quickly being killed as if they were nothing at all.

As Power was held by the creature’s grip, her eyes quickly became blood shot as the vessels within popped. She struggled like a wild animal, creating a blood knife to stab and claw and kick as she flailed. However, her neck was seconds away from being snapped into two before Shadow finally intervened. Dropping to the ground Power gagged for fresh air as the hedgehog stood above her, chastising her reckless actions. Licking the blood stained grass Power’s healing factor eventually kicked in, only somewhat healing the most grevious injuries, her blood shot eyes still remaining. Realizing that Power was way in over her head she looked at her options and came up with a plan.

Power fled from the fight, leaving the others to deal with the mess as she ran towards safety. She didn’t know these people, she didn’t care enough about them. And, as she took a glance back, it seemed the hedgehog had summoned a bunch of lackeies anyways, so she was fine right? Quite contrary to her prior eagerness for blood, Power’s flight or fight kicked in, choosing the latter without question.

Shadow groaned as she ran off. "Damn cowards." He said as several of the aliens were killed. He dropped to his knee the star stopped glowig. "Damn it. I don't have the energy for this...I can muster one more but that's it. So it's time." Again he forced himself to stand and had to use a tree to keep standing. "BLACK BULL RISE!" He exclaimed as the star glowed far brighter than before and this time the alien he summoned was far bigger and looked nothing like a bull. It had one green eye and began to shoot balls of energy at the purple thing now helping the other aliens.

Summoner Cheetah, Kitty

As this was all going on, Kitty was ready to help out as much as she could. As a huge alien appeared, she raced towards Shadow, giving him more revival. But now was the time for her to help as well: she roared. Which was unnormal for a cheetah. A huge meteor came crashing down and aimed for the black figure hitting only it, not giving effect to the aliens.

Once the meteor crashed, she had realized that Power had scurried off. So? She decided to help her as well; which felt stupid since she tried to kill her beforehand. Kitty slowly swiped her paw along the ground, sending some revival her way, making her glow.​

Last edited:
Black Shadow
Shadow de-summoned the Black Arms that he summoned. "Damn that was tough..." He said looking around and seeing all the new blood around them.

Once Power was far enough from the chaos she would scramble up a tree, blending in rather seamlessly due to the dark guts and gore matching with the equally dark leaves. She’d sit there on a branch quietly until a gentle glow enveloped her, healing the fiend of her injuries. “Arrogant animal…” she’d pout, her cheeks a pink blush. Eventually the sounds of battle ceased, left with nothing but silence. The coast clear, Power scurried down and quietly rejoined the group.

Black Shadow
Shadow glared at Power as she returned. "YOU RUN AWAY FROM A FIGHT AND THEN YOU COME BACK! WHY EVEN BOTHER!?" He showed noting but anger and haterd.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Once the battle was over, Kitty began to transform into her normal cheetah. But she then blankly fainted onto the ground with a thump.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back