• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaotic Hearts (A multifandom rp.) Main/Roleplay Thread

Power wiped her mouth as she peered over at whatever the blond girl was apparently doing

Nellie continued to focus, not paying attention. Raz waited patiently on his friend, and Smoketrail was scouting the area for other potential leads

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kitty nods and follows Shadow with her tail twitching eagerly. She was curious but mainly scarce. She didn't know what to expect at all. She also really wanted to test out the bands around her ankles that held more powers for her to use.​

Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow looked over his shoulder before focusing on what was ahead of him. "Careful." He said stepping a bit to the left so as not to step on an obvious plate that was set for a trap.

. Bored, Power would turn to the black and magenta animals as she walked along with them. “So you’re both dogs, right? Or are you two like cat people or something?”

Shadow The Hedgehog
"Both wrong. We're hedgehogs and we also work together in a government organization called G.U.N." His voice had clear annoyance in it. His crimson gaze traveling both left and right every once and a while. "Smoketrail...do you have the same uneasy feeling I do?" He asked his voice taking on a tone that sounded more demonic as his eyes flashed white.

Announcement: Ok before I get to the point. Know that if I put Notice or Important I am referring to in RP. The announcement means out. I am adding a form of sorts to Shadow called Black Shadow. This is his Black Arm half.
Shadow The Hedgehog
Shadow stopped. "Ok who all here is combantants? We need to know because I can feel up to ten dark energies ahead of us. The combantants will go first. Followed by the nons."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kitty came to a slow halt near Shadow, her ears pricked. "I'm an assassin and I was considered as a sly hunter. I don't know if that counts..."​

Nellie stepped forward, "If any Psychonaut is actually gonna fight, it's me." she said. Raz grabbed her hand, "No! I'm not letting you die!" he told her. Smoketrail looked at them, "You'll BOTH stay safe. I'm making myself responsible for you two. Neither of you will fight on the frontlines.."

Shadow THe Hedgehog
"Hmph. Soft just like your idiot brother." Shadow said looking at Smoketrail. "How weak." He turned his gaze to Kitty. "It does." His face showing no emotion to the current sitiuation at all.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kitty nods with a yawn, showing her thirty sharp fangs that alined her jaws. She flexed out her claws and her eyes adjusted to the darkness around them.​

Smoketrail glared at Shadow, "I'm not letting ANYONE die, and Shadow, take a damn look! They're KIDS!" She snapped, "Their families are probably worried sick about them! I'm not soft. I just care."

Shadow/Black Shadow
Shadow's appearance began to alter a bit as he entered a state stronger than that of Hell.
Black Shadow.jpg
He turned into what people referred to as Black Shadow. The Black Arm's champion. The star around his neck letting out it's own source of energy. His gaze hardened and showed no emotions execpt anger or haterd. His purple aura giving off exetreme amounts of dark energy. THough anyone capable of energy sensory could feel that the beings approaching them were still much stronger. "It'll take every last one of us combantants in this using everything we got." He said then added, "So no holding back."

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kitty's blue eyes looked towards Shadow as she could sense the energy. She inhales then exhales briefly. She too had a powerful form. She swiped her paw along the ground in front of her, but don't once, she did it at least four times before fire began to travel up from her paws, setting her pelt on fire. the fire then ran down her spine as her entire body turned red with black spots. Her eyes were now entirely red and her height increased to seven feet tall. A devil star then formed beneath her form in red.​

Black Shadow
"Get ready. They are almost here." He said as the beings were now visable due to the flame engulfed trees.
Notice:
Ten black shadowy figures approach you. Thier eyes are purple and thier energy appears to be surpressed. Upon looking in thier eyes you automattically get filled with unknown amounts of fear. This means you must fight this battle without eye contact. So those who are incapable of energy sensory will be at a disadvatage. You also notice one thing came closer. It was behind the group though by atleast a seven foot distance. It unlike them had blood red eyes and was purple rather tha black. This one's energy could not be sensed and those capable of energy sensory could feel if they and they alone made eye contact thier energy was drained. Against this one those with energy sensory were at the disadvantage.

Kaitlyn
"Kitty"

Kitty saw them then her eyes immediately eyed away with a low hiss. The flames along her spine let off a blue color now, meaning, she was in her full Summoner Cheetah form now. She then swiped her paw along the ground, her Lava Extension then opened up; ready.​

Black Shadow
Shadow stared ahead. His eyes showing great concentration. "Find a partner...it'll take two of us to take down one black thing."

Summoner Cheetah, Kitty

Kitty turned over her shoulder at the others, her red gaze looked around. "Who wants to partner up with me?" Her voice was low and deep.​

Smoketrail nodded, "You two stay back." she said. The two 12 year old psychics scrambled into a tree, firing from the back while Smoketrail paired up with Kitty

Black Shadow
Shadow glared ahead. "I'm going in and will work with whoever joins me against one first." He said and then charged one of them and quickly found himself thrown into a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back