• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chaos Trio - KH 1x1x1 [closed]

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
Research Report #11

It has been two months since I had begun my research into The Event, and my current findings are as follows.

First, prior to the initial effects of The Event, knowledge of other worlds was extraordinarily rare. Reason being that those who did have this knowledge, usually came across it after agreeing to a decree known as the "World Order", a seemingly sourceless mandate that forbade those with otherworldly knowledge, power, or means of transportation from directly involving themselves in the affairs of any world ignorant to the worlds beyond their own. It also appeared to forbid the sharing of said knowledge, power, or means of transportation with individuals ignorant to worlds beyond their own. The major exception to this decree that I have found is that if utilizing these factors would lead to the preservation of the balance between Light and Darkness. If an otherworldly factor were to act against the World Order, then the World Order would permit another otherworldly factor to negate the effects of the first, provided they do nothing more. The negating factor is not to alter any aspect of the overall chain of events that would be unaffected by the negated factor.

Second, The Event seems to be completely independent to the events of the Second Keyblade War. While some questionable sources suggest the significance of similar locations and/or people, this has yet to be confirmed. Even deciphering when The Event took place in relation to the exploits of Keyblade Master Sora is proving to be challenging, as at the time no standardized method of recording the passage of time existed.

Third, Most recently acquired sources elude to the existence of three individuals who may have been tied to the origin of The Event. Apparently, these three would be the first to be effected by The Event in such a way that defies the World Order. Their first notable appearances together also seem to coincide with the earliest signs of The Event itself. Whether they were somehow connected to the cause of The Event, or simply its first victims cannot be determined at this time. For the purposes of my notes going forward, I have dubbed these three the Chaos Trio. Through further research, I hope to uncover their significance to the circumstances surrounding The Event, as well as deduce what the consequences were for defying the World Order while it was still in effect. In order to determine any of that however, I must ask the question...

Who was the Chaos Trio?

X

Greetings and huzzas to anyone who has read this far. I, your friendly neighborhood Hubub, would present to you my total decent into insanity! Neat huh?
But seriously, I have been itching to create some Kingdom Hearts based content for a little too long. Since I don't trust myself to write a fanfic and I desperately need friends making an RP seemed like the best possible idea. If I have your interest thus far, allow me to provide clarification.

I am looking for two (2) partners that can apply to the following:

• Be willing to put as much into this as I am. This will involve a decent deal of ooc planning and cooperation, even after the RP has begun. I, as of now, have no idea where this could go. But I want to figure that out with two of you. Don't be afraid to move the plot forward or to raise the stakes (So long as it is kept within reason).
  • Be friendly. I see a lot of people on this site being friends with each other and frankly, I want some of that. Out of character, make a joke, send a meme, suggest a theme song for each other's characters or the current situation. I will admit, I am not great with small talk, but I can do the things I just mentioned.
  • Be familiar with Kingdom Hearts. Probably a given, but I felt it worth mentioning. An understanding of how KH works is a must for this to work. (However, since the franchise itself has a tendency to ignore its own lore at times, many details may be up for interpretation and discussion)
  • Be relatively active. I won't ask you to check every hour for replies or anything ridiculous like that. Life comes first. Just be active when you can and try to give notice or check in when you can't.
  • Be detailed. I won't give a paragraph or word count requirement. Just give as much as you receive while also giving me and the third person enough to work with in turn and all will be swell. (Side note: I would prefer all parties write in the third person purely to keep things uniform)
  • Be prepared to main and OC. I will go into more detail as to what I hope for bellow, but I need to make it clear that I would rather prefer we avoid mixing ourselves up with canon characters. NPCs are fine, Cameos are fun, but I am really looking for something original with this.

With rules and preferences out of the way, allow me to elaborate on what I hope to accomplish here.

The basic idea is that something big is going on in the universe. What that something is and how it works are among the many thing that are up for discussion. However, regardless of the how or why, this occurrence is causing the World Order to break down. The people of the various worlds are learning that they are not alone. Among those people are our main OCs. My initial idea for this is that our OCs are inhabitants of different Disney/Square Enix worlds that have been brought together by one means or another through this event. Whether our characters investigate the event, search for a way home, or go on some unrelated adventure is another thing that is up for discussion. I will say that I would encourage the implementation of Disney and Square Enix properties that have either not been done justice or simply have not appeared in the main games. I'm talking Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Motorcity, Tron Uprising, etc. I would also strongly encourage OCs being unrelated to the main cast of KH, though relation to a world-specific character is far more reasonable. There will be discussion on how each world/character fits into the KH universe, for the sake of lore cohesion and character balance, but I don't imagine too many problems.

If by some chance I have managed to maintain your attention and interest through all of that, then feel free to express that interest bellow by telling me the absolute basics of your initial character concept (homeworld, primary trait, potential flaw. Dosen't have to be the character that ends up being your main) as well as any ideas you may have had while reading this. Bonus points if you and someone else who is interested can confirm get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back