• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy πΆπ˜©π‘Žπ‘œπ‘  𝐼𝑠 𝐴𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 π‘Šπ˜©π‘œ 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐼𝑛 πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘Šπ‘–π‘‘π˜© 𝐴 π·π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘›

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven β€œNevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[div style="width:90%;background-image:url(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/87098596240696963/D6438CC71A30A226014167A33F0A48AFF5FB0C8D/);background-attachment:fixed;border:outset 3px #202020;"] [div style="width:0px;height:0px;"]

[/div][div style="background-attachment:fixed;"][div style="text-align:left;width:80%;background-color:rgb(13, 73, 97);border-width:5px;border-style:ridge;border-color:rgb(32, 32, 32);padding:10px;"][div style="text-align:center;"][div style="text-align:left;"]Concept:

A demon who wears white clothes, and an angel who wears black clothes. A demon so beautiful they are mistaken for an angel, and an angel so monstrous they are mistaken for a demon. And then they kiss. I would like for them to have opposing personalities as well, because who doesn't love a bit of sass from both parties?

-

Themes for this RP: Forbidden Romance, Enemies To Lovers, Drama

-

Requirements:
  • A couple paragraphs at the minimum please! I value quality over quantity, and I'm trying to get back into roleplay again! I've taken a short hiatus, but I've been roleplaying for many years and I've been meaning to get back into the mood for it! With that said, I'm looking for someone with experience roleplaying as well! 18+ is preferred please!
  • Long-term, I'm hoping for a roleplay that would be able to last for some time!
  • It would be nice to talk to someone outside of roleplay as well, I enjoy making friends! c;
  • Please DM me if you're interested, and please let me know which character interests you and if you have any ideas for an actual plot! As far as my characters go, I'm comfortable playing as a female, and I'm fine with any pairing!
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back