• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaos In Tokyo | Utter Madness

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .

japan_tokyo_buildings_night_city_28396_3840x1200.jpg

Long ago, there were the Ongaku. Ongaku, which literally means music in Japanese, are ``humans`` have the ability to use ``music``, or even their own voice, in the form of ``weapons`` or kinetic energy to ``defend`` themselves. They're similar to humans: an Ongaku normally has the same physical appearance, age, and intelligence of a human, with the possible exception of mentality. If rare conditions are met, an Ongaku and a human may even be able to have a child.

Ongaku have high physical capability and are three to six times stronger than an average human. For example, they are able to jump three meters high, or possibly even more. They also have a heightened sense of hearing that even allows some Ongaku to discern individual footsteps from far away, which is also one of the benefits of being an Ongaku, aside from being able to change their voice, which means they can have multiple identities.

Ongaku normally despise humans; they dislike every single little detail about humans.
Ongaku used to live in Japan, and now, they still do. However, they aren't as many as they used to be, which was probably... seventy thousand plus, and there are a total of 127.3 million people in Japan, including Ongaku!

Now, they are 1/4 of Japan's population, and all of them are in Tokyo. Nobody knows their motive, why they kill humans, why they do crimes, nobody. But, now there are Raikan. Raikan, which also literally translates into detonator, are tasked with
brutally murdering Ongaku. the investigation and incapacitation of Ongaki to protect the civilians of Tokyo and the rest of humanity from any potential harm that may be caused by Ongaku. During their ``investigations``, they scrutinize crime scenes for traces of Ongaku suspects, expose the identities of ghouls and neutralize Ongaku. When killing, the Ongaku wear some sort of disguise, and some also alter their voice when they speak. The possible reason for killing is that they want revenge. Or obviously because humans brutally murdered tons of Ongaku for no damn reason.

Hybrids.

Hybrids. A hybrid is an offspring of a human and an Ongaku. Fifty percent of Hybrids don't have the normal power that Ongaku have, that percentage of Hybrids live their life as normal, plain humans without special abilities. Most of them choose to become Raikan, hence why some Ongaku call Hybrids backstabbers. While fifty percent of them don't have powers, the other fifty percent do. Naturally-born hybrids are extremely rare. The chance of pregnancy is low, and even if the mother becomes pregnant, the child normally dies during pregnancy: If the mother is a human, the child will not get necessary nutrients and will starve to death. If the mother is an Ongaku, the chances of the child surviving will increase, although the child's mother will usually die.

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

After years of training and hardwork at Raikan Training Academy, the long wait is over. There are finally official, legitimate Raikan that are ready to die to defend other humans. All these adults are ready to have a battle royale with Ongaku.
And would probably die afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chibii said:
Your roleplays are always so interesting BB.
Of course I'm in.
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Count me in

[/QUOTE]
Ballerina said:
I'll join, just so you know, the red background kind of makes the text hard to read.
[QUOTE="The Rogue Bro]I'm ready to march into meaningless death glorious battle for honor.

[/QUOTE]
Warb said:
Oh man, I am so eager to commit genocide defend humanity!
I'll be waiting for more people, then! C:

Also, I added a few things. Ranks and hybrids. Check it out. CX

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]
I'll be waiting for more people, then! C:
Also, I added a few things. Ranks and hybrids. Check it out. CX

[/QUOTE]
I have decided what rank of Ongaku I'll be...

SSS Rank, because I've never played a super high classed person/monster/thing before

Chibii said:
I have decided what rank of Ongaku I'll be...
SSS Rank, because I've never played a super high classed person/monster/thing before
Okay then! CX

Illusive said:
Have you just gone and made an amazing idea?
Definately. Yes. Probably. Maybe. Nope.
Interested?

Also,

Has anyone realized that...

I based this off off....

Tokyo Ghoul?

Also,

I based this off off....

Tokyo Ghoul?

[/QUOTE]
It was kind of obvious if u knew the anime.

Ah.. not digging the black on red BBcode, but, I'd be happy to join this, and @Nai goes wherever I do, so that's two more!

Okay then! CX
Definately. Yes. Probably. Maybe. Nope.

Interested?

[/QUOTE]
Of course I am, this is basically Tokyo Ghoul but with music and I am obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul :P

Also,

I based this off off....

Tokyo Ghoul?

[/QUOTE]
I knew that tingly feeling I get when someone's basing things off something was back.

Chibii said:
I knew that tingly feeling I get when someone's basing things off something was back.
You do know that I base all of my RP's off off anime, right? CX

is there enough interest? when should we expect the thread? i'm so excited. (*≧▽≦)

Sure, why not. Count me in.

I've always wanted to kill people with dubstep.

Expect a SSS dumbstep genius breakdancer demon.

Foxtails said:
is there enough interest? when should we expect the thread? i'm so excited. (*≧▽≦)
Chibii said:
@XxBouncy BunnyxX GURL YOU BETTER START THIS SHIAT SOON.
This will start soon. Like, really soon.

I also made this RP because I have the perfect faceclaim for this.

Which is the reason I made this RP.

Every one of my RP's were made because of an anime faceclaim that I wanted to use.

ANIME FACECLAIMS ARE MY INSPIRATION!

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]Sure, why not. Count me in.

[/QUOTE]
YASSSS!

Expect a thirteen-year-old special class Hybrid Raikan that'll brutally murder every single Ongaku if possible.

'Cuz why not?
xD

This will start soon. Like, really soon.
I also made this RP because I have the perfect faceclaim for this.

Which is the reason I made this RP.

Every one of my RP's were made because of an anime faceclaim that I wanted to use.

ANIME FACECLAIMS ARE MY INSPIRATION!

YASSSS!

Expect a thirteen-year-old first class Hybrid Raikan that'll brutally murder every single Ongaku if possible.

'Cuz why not?
xD

[/QUOTE]
I believe it.

Guess I'll have to upgrade him into a SSS Ongaku SUPER genius breakdance dubstep devil.

Behold! The annoying 4'5" thirteen-year-old Special Class Hybrid Raikan brat entitled, "Grim Reaper",

Nanami Minase!

tumblr_np0s76BUtq1rqkvvro1_500.gif

tumblr_no9dejl14d1qjsn9po1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_npeekyg8S31tp60fd_500.gif

tumblr_o0ygqcvS2t1trx3iio1_500.gif

tumblr_nove9l382q1tiivhqo2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]Sure, why not. Count me in.

[/QUOTE]
DUMBstep?...;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back