• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaos Faction: Multiverse Mayhem ||| Out of Character Thread

Characters
Here
I'm not quite sure what else to say here, if I'm honest with you - I think you may have lost me somewhere. :(

I mean the villain characters, from the series I might be using, it's a long spill that involves spoilers and I would rather not get into that. Point I was saying is that particular magical girl's ability is more tamer than some of the other characters in the series

Insert meaningful comment here, but it's actually cricket noises.

...Welp. Now what.

Depends what you find 'interesting', eh? But OK.

I play strategy based games and stuff - RPGs, card games, the like. Maybe the odd FPS (but I haven't touched those in heck knows how long)? Depends.

I haven't played those in years... I like them, but I can never maintain them... So, not really...?

Ah true, they are rather time consuming--- I like casual, moblie games but I still have to manage my own time for me to keep being interested in waifu simulators

Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Something that is fun and you can take it on the go is always nice to tote around with you. Is good fun.

I play FGO, Madoka Side Story, and Re:vue Starlight sometimes when I have freetime. Those are about the only moblie games that i play, I used to play Brave Frontier

I do know I used to play Brave Frontier - but not anymore. It's been years sine I touched that.

Hm... Well, I don't really have many mobile games, nor am I too confident and/or secure in sharing them (as I'm pretty sure some are either not even heard of for the most part of maybe known for negative reasons)... I hope it's OK if I keep 'em classified...

Got lots of mobage on my plate as well, but I won't be playing characters from 'em for now, just sticking to good 'ol Omnimon.

Fair enough. Just stick to what you know and what you wanna roll with, hm?

I'm surprised that this OOC is pretty active despite most other RP in this site only have OOC for the sake of, well, having an OOC.

I mean, it's probably the fault of several of us - if not all of us - being active at common times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back