• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaos Faction: Multiverse Mayhem ||| Out of Character Thread

Characters
Here
Just so everyone knows, I won’t start the Roleplay until all of the participating Roleplayers inserted their planned characters in the CC thread. That way, I can make know for sure what characters I can approve or disapprove.

That's fair enough. Speaking of, I'd assume the ones there at the moment are all approved? Key word is assume - there's not really been any proof on that.

Excellent. You should maybe leave - you know, a form of indication on that or at least respond to 'em. Just so we know? And if any changes are needed (given any at all)? I'm sorry if this is a lot, but can never be too sure.

Hello, hello! ^.^

EDIT: Hey, I've said this before. Oh well.

Last edited:
Salutations!

Hey, no rush. We're not starting until everyone interested (at least on the IC thread has stated they are interested) until everyone has put forward a character. So until then, you've got plenty of time. ^.^

Yeah but I want to at least finish a few things, I have other characters to work on too! So are you in the mood for small talk? I need something to dampen my sour mood haha--

If you're looking for a talk, you've come to the right place. What will it be?

So how are you today? I'm still trying to think of my character from MGRP--- hmmmm~

Oh, I'm doing swell! I can just hardly find stuff to do - heh...

I know that feel. So many choices, so little time!

Yeah I'm trying to find the character who's stats weren't the best but their power can be ridiculously strong if given the chance, or proper setting.

I do reccomend the series if you like magical girls death battles, hell even creative ways on how to kill others. I have the link to all the LNs so HMU if you want the links.

Honestly, my two biggest problems in stuff like this - expectations from others (the big one), and I don't really want to repeat any universes or sources (if possible). The second one is a bit of a minor nit pick, but... We all have our ways, suppose.

That too - but I haven't seen too many instances of that recently in my own experience.

Yeah like one character in MGRP, they can transform anything they touch into declious food. So prime example she can change the floor into carmel, turn rocks into boiling soup, make candy out of birds, etc. etc.

Things like that sort of bug me on multiple levels, because not only is that ability crazy strong, but tonally it doesn't really fit in with a lot of types of characters people may play

That's one of the more tamer abilities of the fandom (I can go into a long rant about how villian characters use their powers in most busted ways)--- though that character is too good to actually turn living people into food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back