• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"Then you two shall do what they ask. Remember: protect the ecosystems be all life here on this planet," Trion informs.

"Is that even possible to take the energy of the planet without disturbing anything? I mean the world needs the energy to survive too right?"

"I do not know, but there has to be a chance," Trion says.
Cheetor nods. This conclusion was plausible.

"If the guilt kills you first I think that would be a better way than having that giant beast kill you, cause I have a feeling that may happen"

"Then what shall we do? Do you want us to leave & go back to our energy deprived world? Head to the colonies in hopes of them helping us?" Trion asks.
He was running out of options.

"I dont know. I'm starting to think our planet died because of us, we killed it so we suffer the consequences" He said.

"If only the Matrix could provide the answers to our prayers," Trion's says.

Cheetor was beginning to think this mission was a total waste.

"I dont know, when we came here I was just following your orders. I dont know anything about what planets are what" He shrugged

"Well you seemed pretty okay with pulling out a huge beast of a machine and holding him over your helm for a long period of time" Pilot crossed his arms.

"That was only a small maximal. I know of other larger animals that could over power me," Trion says.

(Should we are predacons?)

(Anyway, okay, so Predacons show. Should they be a bit more destructive then Trion and the gang?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back