• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

"A prime who's lived thousands of years, huh? Well why dont you lie down and die, we dont need you anymore" She shot back. "Hey! You shouldnt talk to him like that!" Racer butt in again, defending Trion. "He didnt do anything to you!"
"For frag's sake, shut up!" Magnus snapped at Racer. "Shut up or I'll cut your voice modulator out for you!" She threatened.

"Magnus, enough" Intel's voice cut off her thoughts from the comm. "You are acting like a sparkling. Leave them to their devices, stealing it will be easier if they have it anyway. Use your processor" He instructed. Magnus wanted to ignore him, but he knew more than she did.

"You are right, the worlds may not need me, but the people do. I am but a simple bot, I use words and phrases as you do. I am doing what I can for our worlds so we may one day be a court of worlds," Trion says.
Trion remembers the bot. She is a point one percenter with a cloaking ability. She was stolen by a mysterious transformer. The mysterious one must have been raised to be a spy.

"A court of world huh? You do understand that can never happen right? Not with all the bots that inhabit these worlds you are trying to save or help or what have you. Sure, some are worth it, but usually you'll run into a bot that has no perception of life and death, cares not about justice but only themselves. Many stand in your way of completing your goal" She says.

"But if you are hoping to get that matrix back," She crossed her arms. "You'll need an expert infiltrator. Luckily I am trained to move with the wind and creep like the shadows."

"The world may not need a savor, but the people do," trion informs, "The it is settled. We shall tracks down Tarn and retrieve the Matrix from him."

Nitro nods in agreement.

"Let's get one this straight though" Magnus piped up. "Tarn is mine to kill" That bot will pay for making her look like a fool, that handsome bastard. It was odd, she's never thought of any bot like that and here she was, remembering his frame for what it was. And possible weak spots on his frame.

"If you are able to, you're welcome to kill Tarn," Trion informs.
He transforms into his proud lion form. He stares at his adversary standing before him. She had once been his to care for, now she was back, but raised by another.

(On my phone and it can't tag so I will like post)

"I guess I will meet you all back here or something, unless that form of yours can track we need info of where he went and possibly is." She says. "But if you can track with that form then lead on. Otherwise I will work alone for the time being"

(Okay)

"I have increased senses in this form," Trion says.
His robotic nose begins to twitch as he smells Tarn's sent. He begins to slowly stalk his way towards the area Tarn's ship was located in.

Racer followed the lion quite excitedly, dragging Nitro along with her. "This is going to be so cool!" She says. "If we want to get the drop on them, we must be silent" Magnus growled, following beside Trion instead of behind.

The group reaches the middle of a metal field. Trion transforms into his robotic form.
"They were here once, now they could be anywhere," Trion informs.
Trion remembers a shooting star.
That must have been the DJD, Trion reasons.

"Where do we look now?" Racer asks. "Off planet, obviously" Magnus says. "If there were any more scent to follow we could still be following it. Stopping here means they launched" She reasoned. "The question is, where in the pits are they in space" She says, mostly to herself.

Her audials twitched, hearing something close.

"There is no telling of where they could end up. I could maybe track Tarn's signature if I had the right equipment and fuel source," Trion mentions.
He notices Magnus hearing something. He looks towards the oncoming noise.

Once the sound was noticed, it stopped. "Whatever it is its stalking us, it knows its found out" Magnus said quietly. She cloaked, the smooth sound of her sword being pulled from her sheath cut through the air like the very sword. It was deathly silent before there was a surprised squawk and an odd green... Thing was kicked out of the brush.

It hit the ground, whimpering, and looked up as Magnus uncloaked and moved toward it with a mean look. He scooted back away from her, the metal on his frame changing color to a purple color of panic. "I'll leave you alone! A swear!" He had some kind of lisp when he spoke as well.

gb.PNG

"Name your purpose and intent, Predacon!" Trion orders.
He transforms into his lion mode. He roared a deep and threatening roar to intimidate the chameleon.

"I'm not a Predacon!" He squeaks, turning almost black from fear. "I-I'm a Maximal, my name is Pinpoint. I didnt mean to seem like I was a sneak thief!" Pinpoint whimpers, keeping low to the ground and didnt make eye contact. "I just overheard you talking about trying to find someone, a-and I know your a prime and I wanted to help you that's all! I'm sorry!"

"A stuttering coward" Magnus hissed.

Trion transforms into his Humanoid form. He looks at the Maximal standing before him. This maximal may be useful. However, they would require a ship.
"We have to find a shuttle," Trion informs.

His colors turned from dark pink to yellow in a second. "I know one! Well, its kind of old but I kept it in good shape over the years" He says, his curly tail flicking like it was wagging.

"Then show us the way, pinpoint," Trion orders.
He waves his hand as to gesture he should lead. Trion was partially trusting this bot due to their recent meeting, it seemed a bit odd he would show up in their time of need

Magnus kept her infrared vision on just in case he decided to disappear again. He was an escape artist, she could tell. He wasnt just a normal ragtag freak who hung around in fields. What was his purpose? Pinpoint nodded, "Follow me!" He said excitedly, starting to walk East.

"I'm searching up Pinpoint now, I'll get back to you when I find something out" Intel said to Magnus over comms. She nodded, not responding so she couldnt give away Intel.

Trion follows the mysterious Lizard bot. He was wondering what his true intentions were. He was unable to fully decide upon an idea.

After a while of walking, they walk toward a rather small shuttle. Pinpoint looks back, "S-s-stay right there, I need to c-clean up" Hmm, stuttering while not being scared. This could be a malfunction in his processor or something else. He climbs into the shuttle and shuffling is heard coming from inside then he poked his head out.

"Okay, you c-can come in now" He says, stepping aside. Magnus was the first to enter, she does so cautiously and looking for any traps. There was a little place Pinpoint would sit on, it was like a branch but made from steel beams. "That's where I sleep" He says, moving to the controls of the shuttle.

Trion slowly inspects the shuttle upon entering. It wasn't much, but it was very dirty.
"I think the less we know the better," Trion says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back