• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

Racer looked up, her annoyed blue optics turning to surprised and scared optics. She stood up, ready to run, when the first goon grabbed her by the neck. "Ya little brat, tellin us to get outta the way" He growled. Racer struggled, her arms failing to pry the grip off her.

"I-I'm sorry!" She looked at Tarn, hoping he'd call off his goons.

"Boys, let's put her down," Tarn commands.
He walks up towards Racer. Retracting his faceplate, he looks at her scared optics.
"I'm sorry for their rudeness," He says.
An evil smirk falls across his face.
9f405da12d85aa20cf97dc1db96f0722--tarn-transformers-prime.jpg

They growl and put her down, Racer looking terrified of the huge bot before her. "I'm really sorry, I-I didn't mean to run into you" She says, her servos wringing nervously.

"Don't hurt me, please" Was her last ditch effort.

"Why don't you go minding your own buisness?" Tarn asks.
Grabs racer by the head and tosses her into the air. When she comes back down, he throws her into the middle of the street.
"Let's go boys," Tarn says, mouth plate engaging again.

Tarn looks at the building they were suppose to meet at. Ransack should be meeting them in here with the trophie, in all actuality, the matrix.

Racer hits the ground with her shoulder, making her arm jar up against her shoulder joint. She yelped a bit when she hit the ground, sitting up and holding her shoulder with her other servo. Ow ow ow she thought, the joint making a funny noise when she moved it. It wasnt anything serious, just a bit jarred.

"Aw c'mon boss, I wanna throw 'er around some more" The second said. The first didnt say anything, just looking at the dent the car crashing into him caused.

"She won't survive when we get the relic we came for," Tarn says.
He enters the building. He didn't know what would happen, but he wanted to be prepared for everything.

(Should I be ransack? Or you?)
Windblade_DS_5_Ransack.jpg

The two goons look at each other, "So is that a yes...?" The first one asked.
(He seems cocky and not that serious, am I right or wrong? Sorry, I dont read much of the comics. But if he is cocky and not very serious, I wanna be him)

(You can make him whatever you want, I don't know him that well either, I've read only the recent comics, not all. If you want, I can send you a link to the new comics and you can read them for free)

(By the look of him he seems sassy, cocky, and a rather joking kind of mech. With the pose and sparkles everywhere lol. If you want to go ahead, I do have a day off work tomorrow but I still have college so I might read them after school.)

In the shadows of the building, Ransack leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, leg bent and foot rested against the wall behind him. His green optics watched everything that happened behind that glass door, chuckling to himself as the smaller Velocitronian got thrown.

He watched Tarn walk in, a smirk crossing his faceplate. "Tarn, the mech in charge, big bad bot, leader of the DJD, infamous killer. How may I, the fastest; and the best looking; bot you'll ever meet help you?" He knew exactly what this deal was. He was just playing around.

"Not a bot for drama I see, quite a shame" Ransack showed absolutely no fear of the murderous mech in front of him. "Let's be reasonable here, I know who you are and what your favorite hobby is, and unfortunately its not long walks in the moonlight. I know once you get what I have, something on this planet is going to be destroyed, everyone killed, leaving with you satisfied."

His green optics shone. "Please, stop me if you've heard that one already"

"You're planet will be protected as long as I get some of your fuel and your trophy," Tarn bargains.
He sees this wasn't going to be an in and out job, but that didn't matter. He was going to get what he wanted.

Ransack's smirk turned into a humored smile. "Protected by who, you? Bloodthirsty in every way, out to kill almost literally everyone who doesnt agree with you or your little organization. Heh, funny" He sounded more scorning in that sentence than sassy.

"That sounds like a bot making a deal with a hungry Predacon. Sometime you are going to get tired enough of protecting us and just shoot us down yourself" He tapped his digit against his arm, an almost challenging look in his gleaming green optics. "Anything else you want to try?"

"Your fuel is red enerogn, the most precious and powerful emerging in the universe. I promise to protect your planet as long as the fuel is in my fuel system, your planet shall be safe," Tarn states.

He had wondered why he hadn't just killed the bot and take the trophy. Though, if he is a famous racer, he would be missed, then they would be caught.

"Hmm, I suppose if you did destroy everything even after you got what you wanted, your supply of fuel would be cut off." Ransack pushes himself off the wall, "And nobody likes having their fuel taken away from them, it is after all what makes us function" His smirk came back.

"It could be so easy to say no deal and send you packing, oh my wouldnt that just be hilarious?" He asked, his helm tilting slightly. "But I couldnt just leave someone who flew all the way here to get something to be just put down like that. I'm too nice a mech" He put his servo on his own chassis, optics still locked challengingly with Tarn's, and his smirk still present.

(Could you have him say something about he race tomorrow, and says he will win it, then give it to tarn?)

Tarn looks at the small bot infront of him. Oh how easy it would be to crush his head in his hand. He could also paralyze the bot with his abilities. What was for certain is he was going to get the relic no matter what.

The cautious side of Tarn came into play as he thought.
"Do we have a deal?" He asks.
He disengages his mouth plate to reveal his face. He only did this when he wanted people to see his expressions. The one he had right now was a delighted smirk.

"We do, BUT..." Ransack had a smirk to match Tarn's. "Wait until tomorrow, I have a race to win. Then I will give you the trophy" He says, looking as confident as ever. "Big bad bot doesn't mind waiting, does he?" Was that a taunt?

Tarn gets in Ransack's face.
"If you ever betray me, I'll feed you to he sharticons," Tarn threatens.
He was done with this Sly mouth wanna be.

Ransack lifted his servo, and pushed against Tarn's shoulder with his pointer digit to get him to back up. "Look, tough guys dont impress me and I'm sure you mean that threat, but you just dont scare me" He said, like he was bored. "Sorry pal"

"Get out of here before I change my mind," Tarn says.
He backs away, allowing room for Ransack to leave. Ransack, to Tarn, acted like Starscream. Starscream was on the list. If Ransack ever became a decepticons, or if they felt bored one day, he could be added to the list.

Ransack walked around Tarn, the two goons standing aside to let him through. "Jeez, this guy has a death wish" The second goon said. "Yea, I agree" The first says. "What do you think, boss?"

"I think...," Tarn pauses. He waits until Ransack leaves the building.
"I think we're going to have to steal the trophy," Tarn says.
He was going to get the trophy no matter what. Either he was going to be given the Matrix, or he would waste the entire planet to get it.

Nitro catches up to Racer.
"What happened?" He asks.
Moments ago he had seen her thrown across the street by some mysterious transformer.

The goons look at each other, and they dont look too surprised. "Yea, I would agree with that" The first says. "That bot's too sly fer my likin, I think he may wanna fox his way outta givin ya the trophy anyway" The second agreed.

Racer still held her jarred shoulder, "Nothing, its fine" She didnt want to admit she got literally thrown after being a cowering... Coward!

"Let's go find us a trophy," Tarn says.
His face mask reengages. He transforms into his alt mode. Every time he does so, a tingling sensation arises. It gives him pleasure each and every time.

"You need to get to the hospital!" Nitro argues.
He wanted to race as much as she did, but if she died before it could happen, there would be no race, and no Racer.

They transformed into their little alt modes as well, nothing as big or threatening as a tank, but it would get them places. "Where'd ya think it'll be, boss?" THe second asks.

"Its just a jarred shoulder, it'll place itself sometime" She says. She was hard-helmed, if she was convinced she didnt need help she wouldnt get any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back