• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Forgive me, I'm still trying to see the potential of your characters. 🙇‍♂️ As I am very unfamiliar with the Fandom, I'm sorry.
It's understandable, I know a lot of obscure fandoms. I can write out a summary of the Fate fandom if you want

Basically, there's a Holy Grail in Fate. It has vast magical energy, allowing it to summon heroes from the past, from the Throne of Heroes. Every 10 years there's a fight for this Grail with heroes. Seven heroes are summoned by seven summoners, and each pair must fight each other in the fight for the Grail, which can grant a single wish for the winner.

These heroes materialize as Heroic Spirits split into specific Classes, and are either Archer, Saber, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker. They basically have a giant game of tactical Rock Paper Scissors, with Saber beating Lancer, Lancer beating Archer, Archer beating Saber, Berserker beating everyone but taking extra damage from everyone, etc. There are more classes such as Ruler, Avenger, Moon Cancer, but these aren't too common. Shielder is a special class, with only Mash the demi Servant having possessed it.

The heroes from the past, upon taking a class and being summoned from the Throne, have their memories of the legends that spawned them, regardless of if the legend was true or not. They're basically the manifestation of what the world "remembers" the heroes are, not who or what they actually were. They have skills according to their class and which legend spawned them. These manifestations are called Servants.

Upon being summoned, their summoner basically controls their actions and commands them in combat. Normally the hero's actual name, or True Name, is kept hidden, as those who know their legends can potentially know their weaknesses(ex. Achilles and his heel). Thus, they are called their Class names such as Lancer, Archer, Saber, etc. One example is Shirou and Saber(King Arthur) and Illya and Berserker(Hercules).

Servants have Noble Phantasms, which are basically manifestations of their legend made from magical energy. They are the weapons and/or abilities a Heroic Spirit possesses, basically sacred artifacts that literally embody the hero's existence. Ex. Gae Bolg, a spear that can pierce any defense when wielded by Cu Chullain Berserker. Excalibur, King Arthur's sacred sword

tldr; i told a fairy tale 300 years ago and now it's main character's here wielding a flaming greatsword and fighting Zeus over a cup

Basically, there's a Holy Grail in Fate. It has vast magical energy, allowing it to summon heroes from the past, from the Throne of Heroes. Every 10 years there's a fight for this Grail with heroes. Seven heroes are summoned by seven summoners, and each pair must fight each other in the fight for the Grail, which can grant a single wish for the winner.

These heroes materialize as Heroic Spirits split into specific Classes, and are either Archer, Saber, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker. They basically have a giant game of tactical Rock Paper Scissors, with Saber beating Lancer, Lancer beating Archer, Archer beating Saber, Berserker beating everyone but taking extra damage from everyone, etc. There are more classes such as Ruler, Avenger, Moon Cancer, but these aren't too common. Shielder is a special class, with only Mash the demi Servant having possessed it.

The heroes from the past, upon taking a class and being summoned from the Throne, have their memories of the legends that spawned them, regardless of if the legend was true or not. They're basically the manifestation of what the world "remembers" the heroes are, not who or what they actually were. They have skills according to their class and which legend spawned them. These manifestations are called Servants.

Upon being summoned, their summoner basically controls their actions and commands them in combat. Normally the hero's actual name, or True Name, is kept hidden, as those who know their legends can potentially know their weaknesses(ex. Achilles and his heel). Thus, they are called their Class names such as Lancer, Archer, Saber, etc. One example is Shirou and Saber(King Arthur) and Illya and Berserker(Hercules).

Servants have Noble Phantasms, which are basically manifestations of their legend made from magical energy. They are the weapons and/or abilities a Heroic Spirit possesses, basically sacred artifacts that literally embody the hero's existence. Ex. Gae Bolg, a spear that can pierce any defense when wielded by Cu Chullain Berserker. Excalibur, King Arthur's sacred sword

tldr; i told a fairy tale 300 years ago and now it's main character's here wielding a flaming greatsword and fighting Zeus over a cup
Sounds interesting and I feel like that is very summerized as I heard Fate can be doozy.

Sounds interesting and I feel like that is very summerized as I heard Fate can be doozy.
Oh Fate is absolutely a doozy.
It's an entire mess of plot and confusion but this is about all the lore that matters. Everything else can be sorted out later.

What happens is that he applies Guts to himself, and the next fatal blow drops him to low health but not dead. He has a short period where he's vulnerable and if he's hit then, he dies. But if he has enough time, the ability recharges and he can apply Guts again.

I'll check again tomorrow. Also I've skimmed through Icee Icee 's CS but given the character is an AU character I'll have to read again thoroughly.

I have a question for Icee Icee
Does Sans' judgement effect work on Heroic Spirits? Like...would he read the sins of this incarnation in which they were summoned in, or all their sins over the timelines, or all their sins in their past life/legend?
Cause oh boy is he in for a ride the second Archer says hi-
Goddamnit Adult!Gilgamesh why did you have to be such an asshole?
Cause....it's...a long story if it works as in all incarnations, not just this incarnation and legend.

I'll check again tomorrow. Also I've skimmed through Icee Icee 's CS but given the character is an AU character I'll have to read again thoroughly.
More stuff has been updated on Archer, Lancer, RIder and even False Shielder(who's...literally a false shielder)

I was tempted to bring in Merlin as Caster but decided he's not worth it.
His personality is quite...interesting.
Dr. Strange would get along TOO well with him

I've been playing pokemon almost non stop and while I haven't beaten it yet bc I got both games and I'm streaming one and Not the other but playing them both at the same time basically, I'm having so much fun lmao. I gotta hurry up and beat the game but aaaaaa so much to doooo

sgsgsfsg nice nice! ive been shiny hunting since i got the charm,, ive caught five so far and literally just ran into a shiny toxtricity LMAO

I only got one shiny. A spidops. It was full odds and I wasn't even hunting for a shiny zhdbdb

omgggg nice! all of mine were full odds but one kdhdhh i tried the uhhhhh herbs mystica sandwich method and instaly caught a shelgon SGSGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back