• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So far I'm seeing characters with divine status, while these characters may have a chance to register in the roster I will have to tune it once I get to reviewing more deeply in detail and depending on what everyone else have submitted in the CS thread.
Zenitsu has a divine status?

Looks fine to me and my friend, if it's a problem for for Vegabond I'll adjust it.
Turns out it was Opera GX's "Force Dark Mode" feature which for some reason made the text nearly identical colouring to the background. Ignore me. LMAO

Turns out it was Opera GX's "Force Dark Mode" feature which for some reason made the text nearly identical colouring to the background. Ignore me. LMAO
That makes sense! 😭 Because I even opened it in my other browsers to see, and it looked fine on all of them. Glad it worked out in the end aha

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk I find Vea really interesting. If it ends up in the Demon Slayer universe in the RP,it must watch out because demon are feared. Zenitsu will problebly be scared of Vea at first ( I read Vea hides under an armor but Zenitsu can detect if a being is human or not thanks to his enhanced sense of hearing) but it might change once the demon slayer gets to know Vea.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Are non claimed characters from one of our fandom's universes NPCs until they are claimed?

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk I find Vea really interesting. If it ends up in the Demon Slayer universe in the RP,it must watch out because demon are feared. Zenitsu will problebly be scared of Vea at first ( I read Vea hides under an armor but Zenitsu can detect if a being is human or not thanks to his enhanced sense of hearing) but it might change once the demon slayer gets to know Vea.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Are non claimed characters from one of our fandom's universes NPCs until they are claimed?
I'm very excited for Vea, I see Jump's got a character that deals with demons too. Vea's eyes glow- which is a very non human thing and that glow can be seen through it's armor, so that's also another hint to those seeing it.

yes.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre If I can understand the lore correctly,the star can cause a world to be fused with another? Is fusing a part of one of my character's world with the other's character's world possible? And will the characters's memories be affected as if they think that "new part of the world map" had always been here? I had an idea in which the Chaos star caused Taisho Japan( Demon Slayer) to be fused) whichin Eos (Final Fantasy XV) at the east of the kingdom of Lucis.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre If I can understand the lore correctly,the star can cause a world to be fused with another? Is fusing a part of one of my character's world with the other's character's world possible? And will the characters's memories be affected as if they think that "new part of the world map" had always been here? I had an idea in which the Chaos star caused Taisho Japan( Demon Slayer) to be fused) whichin Eos (Final Fantasy XV) at the east of the kingdom of Lucis.
Actually, yes that is one of my main ideas is that worlds are strewn together tp make this whole new universe (much like a crossover) but the part about characters remembering the universes as is amd the normality is a no. (As this may go against other universe fandom narratives)

Before we start the RP I do would like to say that I won't be gathering everyone's characters in one place but instead will be divided into groups. Characters will be venturing onto the multiverse until they they finally see each other.

Request I do encourage everyone to share a location from their fandom universe to be combined with others as it will coonect the characters faster and create interesting environments.

The chaos star takes worlds apart and paste them in itself. (Think of like a huge puzzle board with all the pieces taken from different puzzles to form a strangely fitting big one)

oooooo in that case i will probably be volunteering a location known as the emerald graves? which is essentially a massive forest, complete with ancient elven structures and ruins and enemies including giants, great bears and a high-dragon..

it's my favorite area in the game honestly sgdgdgh

In that case,Neo Eos will be born! ( Which will include Neo Lucis,which,for noe combines the kingdom of Lucis( FFXV) and Taisho japan ( Demon Slayer) ( Taisho will now be a new island region region at the east of Lucis,,precisly at the east of the city of Insomnia, fused and created by the Chaos Star) ,Accordo and Niflheim. I could merge with other Final Fantasy verses or other verses your characters belong too. Also,because of the effects of the Chaos star,Imsomnia has risen drom the ashes,as if the Niflheim empire never attacked and King Regis, Noctis father is alive again.( or could it be an alternate timeline version of him.) , much to the prince's confusion as he remember his father being dead and Imsomnia being destroyed. I should register Noctis soon.)The Kingsglaive are once again there to protect the kingdom but in addition,thanks to a secret alliance,the Taisho Demon Slayer corps also give their aid to the king.

Demon Slayer Corps

Xen6n Xen6n I had an idea. Maybe Dr Strange's sanctum or a part of Dr Fate's universe would have fused within what is now known as " New Insomnia" Would you be interested?

Last edited:
Request I do encourage everyone to share a location from their fandom universe to be combined with others as it will coonect the characters faster and create interesting environments.

The chaos star takes worlds apart and paste them in itself. (Think of like a huge puzzle board with all the pieces taken from different puzzles to form a strangely fitting big one)
For a location from Transformers, any location from Earth would be ideal. It's near identical to our Earth.

As for a location from Nepgear's Universe... I'd honestly have to pick Gamindustri Graveyard --> https://neptunia.fandom.com/wiki/Gamindustri_Graveyard

I’ll say with Emerakd graves for Ace cause it’s interesting and there are dragons and giants in the one piece universe if that’s ok with you jump. jump.

oooooo in that case i will probably be volunteering a location known as the emerald graves? which is essentially a massive forest, complete with ancient elven structures and ruins and enemies including giants, great bears and a high-dragon..

it's my favorite area in the game honestly sgdgdgh
Can Vea enter the emerald graves, it looks so pretty. Jump's character deals w demons.
Or in SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Demonslayer because demons again. Vea a demon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back