• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would it be alright to say that a fragment of the Holy Grail or the COunter Force has made it here, and seeing the disturbance to Humanity, has summoned the Servants in an attempt to help?
It would make sense to me. They would need a source of mana and either one could do it. OR, since Dana has more energy than she can burn off with her current abilities, once they meet they could perhaps setup a contract with her. She's familiar with the concepts of Servants as her mother has picked a fight with one before just to see how she would fair (would have gone to an AU and hunted down an extra Servant that would have derailed events there).

It would make sense to me. They would need a source of mana and either one could do it. OR, since Dana has more energy than she can burn off with her current abilities, once they meet they could perhaps setup a contract with her. She's familiar with the concepts of Servants as her mother has picked a fight with one before just to see how she would fair (would have gone to an AU and hunted down an extra Servant that would have derailed events there).
I'll say the Counter Force implanted the Grail that had summoned them as Rogue Servants when it detected the disturbance. It has just enough energy to sustain their existence in this world and they have free will, but in turn when it's gone, they have to fade away as well without a contract. Maybe a temporary or not contract later is on the line or something.

YsFanatic YsFanatic would it be likely for Chaldea to have met Dana at one point or her parents?

YsFanatic YsFanatic would it be likely for Chaldea to have met Dana at one point or her parents?
Most likely not. With their home being in a different multiverse and most of their activities being elsewhere, the odds of having met either of them would be incredibly small. There is ONE kind of event that might have prompted a meeting with Sarah that deals with the aftermath of the Ecnal War. There is also ONE kind of event that could have lead to meeting a family friend that deals with search and rescue work and who is a Persona user.

Most likely not. With their home being in a different multiverse and most of their activities being elsewhere, the odds of having met either of them would be incredibly small. There is ONE kind of event that might have prompted a meeting with Sarah that deals with the aftermath of the Ecnal War. There is also ONE kind of event that could have lead to meeting a family friend that deals with search and rescue work and who is a Persona user.
Great. No Lostbelt shenanigans and Chaldea's probably not going: yeah stay away from people like this at all costs. (yes i'm still salty mothman in the goddamn lostbelts stalled me for half an hour)

1669909709714.png
I found a cheat sheat for Fate Grand Order classes and while 90% of this won't apply, it's still....sorta useful. For a quick reference Lancer can't hit Sabers well and takes extra damage from them and can hit and damage Archers well. Archers can hit and damage Sabers very well, but can't hit or damage Lancers very well. Sabers can hit and damage Lancers very well, but can't hit nor damage Archers very well.
tldr; King Arthur(Saber) beats Cu Chullain(Lancer). Cu Chullain(Lancer) beats Napoleon Bonaparte(yes he's an Archer). Napoleon Bonaparte(Archer) beats King Arthur(Saber)

Last edited:
Nah, the event in question could not cause a Singularity or Lostbelt. And whenever possible the Alliance would attempt to deal with it without the natives of any given universe knowing about it. Only when that fails would they consider having someone like Sarah or someone else capable of just overpowering obstacles go in.
Great. No Lostbelt shenanigans and Chaldea's probably not going: yeah stay away from people like this at all costs. (yes i'm still salty mothman in the goddamn lostbelts stalled me for half an hour)

Looking forward to plotting with you guys! I have a tech geek and a military gun geek for plots~

Looking forward to plotting with you guys! I have a tech geek and a military gun geek for plots~
Headcanon that Archer would 10/10 ask if he can borrow one of said military guns
Lancer would panic and try to stop him

Nah, the event in question could not cause a Singularity or Lostbelt. And whenever possible the Alliance would attempt to deal with it without the natives of any given universe knowing about it. Only when that fails would they consider having someone like Sarah or someone else capable of just overpowering obstacles go in.
Me who has no idea what the Alliance is nor who Sarah is: *confused thumbs up*

Me who has no idea what the Alliance is nor who Sarah is: *confused thumbs up*
Which is expected because Sarah is a PC of mine from another RP and Dana's mother, so you wouldn't know her XD Same with the Alliance as its the product of a faction of mine and a friend's faction with their meeting coming about during yet another RP from before Sarah was even born.

Chances are you'll learn a bit more about all of this from Dana as I'm guessing the topic of where she's from will come up at some point.

....Well, I guess I better include some of the technology facilities in whatever piece of Phantasy Star IV I bring in to this. Might have some fun stuff for one or both of them.

YsFanatic YsFanatic Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin permission to headcannon that Archer would sooner or later realize his Noble Phantasm doesn't contain their weapons(made by humans but in a different timeline) and instantly try to trade for 'em/buy cool zap zap shit? (much to Lancer's panik given the fact Archer a) can't aim very well and b) is a kid.)
Also. C) Archer is indeed rich enough to try buy said zap zap shit.

....Well, I guess I better include some of the technology facilities in whatever piece of Phantasy Star IV I bring in to this. Might have some fun stuff for one or both of them.
You'd instantly have Nepgear drooling. And begging to take things apart and learn how they work.

permission to headcannon that Archer would sooner or later realize his Noble Phantasm doesn't contain their weapons(made by humans but in a different timeline) and instantly try to trade for 'em/buy cool zap zap shit? (much to Lancer's panik given the fact Archer a) can't aim very well and b) is a kid.)
It'd be pretty tricky to part with such weapons. Uni takes pride in her main weapon as she's constantly modifying it to suit her style. And Nepgear might let them borrow.

YsFanatic YsFanatic Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin permission to headcannon that Archer would sooner or later realize his Noble Phantasm doesn't contain their weapons(made by humans but in a different timeline) and instantly try to trade for 'em/buy cool zap zap shit? (much to Lancer's panik given the fact Archer a) can't aim very well and b) is a kid.)
Well, Dana's Laconian gear isn't unique, if I bring over the correct town(s) the stuff can be freely bought... With Meseta which is their currency.

Well, Dana's Laconian gear isn't unique, if I bring over the correct town(s) the stuff can be freely bought... With Meseta which is their currency.
Archer, the Golden King with one skill: ...
Archer's one skill: Money: would gold work?
Lancer: A R C H E R!

I'll quietly slide in and say I'm still open to plotting with anyone who is interested in D.Va

Archer, the Golden King with one skill: ...
Archer's one skill: Money: would gold work?
Lancer: A R C H E R!
I don't think the race that refines Laconia and make the equipment care about gold? I'll have to try to check on that before we get to that point, if the information exists somewhere. That's the problem with 16-bit RPGs, sometimes information is non-existent, lol

It'd be pretty tricky to part with such weapons. Uni takes pride in her main weapon as she's constantly modifying it to suit her style. And Nepgear might let them borrow.
Archer would want to know what Noble Phantasm that is and why it isn't in his treasury until he realises it's not a Noble Phantasm nor made by humans form his timeline, hence why he doesn't have it in the Gate.

Debating on bringing in demon Zed from Wild Arms or Toushin Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back