• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And it gets complicated when a character isn't human or is only partially human that can change everything, lol
Masters in Fallen London without a set weight: is this a joke i'm too alien space bat to understand?

And it gets complicated when a character isn't human or is only partially human that can change everything, lol
I feel that, tora's not entirely human anymore PLUS I have prosopagnosia aka facial blindness and I kinda affects things like understanding how weight effects appearance

I feel that, tora's not entirely human anymore PLUS I have prosopagnosia aka facial blindness and I kinda affects things like understanding how weight effects appearance
For me I can get caught up in the details too much sometimes. Like Dana's half Palman (a Phantasy Star race), which in an RP that happened something like 20 years ago we had been agreed that Palmans would be physically superior to humans. So now I'm sitting here wondering how much weight the increased muscle density, the more efficient organs, tougher bones, and so on would add to her.

For me I can get caught up in the details too much sometimes. Like Dana's half Palman (a Phantasy Star race), which in an RP that happened something like 20 years ago we had been agreed that Palmans would be physically superior to humans. So now I'm sitting here wondering how much weight the increased muscle density, the more efficient organs, tougher bones, and so on would add to her.
just multiply it by 1.3x or something and call it a day! Listen, I can't tell the difference between 60kg and 60lbs, I'd take your word for anything honestly
I'm like. professional dumbass

just multiply it by 1.3x or something and call it a day! Listen, I can't tell the difference between 60kg and 60lbs, I'd take your word for anything honestly
I'm like. professional dumbass
That's actually not a bad idea

Honestly, I'm 90% sure my characters' weights aren't realistic at all, but who's going to check? In my defense I found it on the wiki and eh close enough!

Got the CS up, ended up being larger than expected. Stuck with some low to mid level abilities as I'd rather risk being behind others in power/versatility and having to catchup than the other way around.

Morning guys. I was sick yesterday.
vegabond vegabond any update on a discord server? That'd be helpful. I couldn't update anyone yesterday but I mean hardly an issue.

Screenshot_20221201-072624_Chrome.jpg
Not sure why it keeps popping up the wrong name when we cna clearly see I have the right- whatever 😭😭

That's why I said idk what's wrong I didn't even- I only edited it to do the [user] thing bc it wouldn't accept the space otherwise- 😭 maybe the first time it corrected to vega since it redirected to that vegabond but in my screenshot that shows exactly what it opens to whenever I click edit 😔😔😔

Yes. Two as. As I said in my svreenshot. That's why I'm confused 😭

Edit: I wanna show- in my defense 😤😤 I'm sure there was a mistake at first that makes sense it's the rest that doesn't 🤭🤭😮‍💨

Edit edit: anywayy- 🥴😔😮‍💨

Last edited:
YsFanatic YsFanatic I'll accept your character. I encourage you share a location in your character's universe with others. Thank you.
Yeah, I've been thinking about how to handle it. Considering how spread out everything is on each planet, I'm considering taking a larger chunk of it and having it be smushed so everything is closer together. Or maybe a piece of each planet smashed together despite the radically different climates. Between the three planets and two space stations I have to work with, I've got options, lol

Would it be alright to say that a fragment of the Holy Grail or the COunter Force has made it here, and seeing the disturbance to Humanity, has summoned the Servants in an attempt to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back