• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok, now that I’m done with the Hunter’s sheet, I reckon I should wait until Vagabond accepts it? Either that, or it is accepted already (can’t really tell). That, and if there is a discord server to talk about things.

Ok, now that I’m done with the Hunter’s sheet, I reckon I should wait until Vagabond accepts it? Either that, or it is accepted already (can’t really tell). That, and if there is a discord server to talk about things.
I see that one of the Co-GMs (In this case R U S T R U S T ) has accepted your character already and reviewing your sheet I did accept it also but they already done the hearting for me.

There's a discord~ Not sure if the link is currently working but you can join here~~
Aaand this is Faynorae Faynorae the other Co-GM for the RP. Both have the same authority to accept and deny CS's

Apologies for not addressing this sooner. 🙇‍♂️

Wait a sec if Spiderman 2099 is from new york, doesn't that mean he like speaking English now and said Japanese folk can't understand him???? Or are we gonna have some magical lore explanation for that? Or are we going to accept this as an obstacle???

I wouldn't mind having it be some sort of chaotic magic thing that makes people understand what everyone else is saying or something like that ?_?

Wait a sec if Spiderman 2099 is from new york, doesn't that mean he like speaking English now and said Japanese folk can't understand him???? Or are we gonna have some magical lore explanation for that? Or are we going to accept this as an obstacle???

I wouldn't mind having it be some sort of chaotic magic thing that makes people understand what everyone else is saying or something like that ?_?
Normally in Multifandom RPs language barriers are broken and it applies here too (Atleast until further notice) It's mostly for the sake of making it easier to get the plot going without characters posting more lines that is just dedicated to figuring out what is happening.

Prompto is like a kid in Disneyland right now,since he's a geek.
Since Disney owns Star Wars he’ll probably freak from the storm troopers that are about to attempt to stop the group for good.

Since Disney owns Star Wars he’ll probably freak from the storm troopers that are about to attempt to stop the group for good.
Lol. Though Storm troopers are kinda like Magitech troopers for him.
And he just had to quote Star Wars too...XD

Last edited:
Hey...so it turns out my net wasn't actually off as long as I anticipated. I had planned for it to need forgone til Feb but we got it on sooner than expected so I can stick around in the RP if folks are cool.

R U S T R U S T Faynorae Faynorae I had mentioned this very briefly in Discord to Vagabond before you joined, but I do have a story idea for my region that could be used as a sidequest or something. If you want more information of what I was thinking of doing for the area, let me know and we can setup a group DM or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back