• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom chaos at its finest. ( MCU / LOKI / 1x1 )

sick organs

bored out of my goddamn mind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
User Image

soo my new hyperfixation is MCU but like Loki. Loki is one of my comfort characters
and I would love to do an rp surrounding the TVA, MCU and whatnot. the new show
has me going insane with all kinds of ideas and I really wanna rp with the concept
of the TVA and variants. I have a few ideas I wanna do and as shown, I want
someone to write loki for my oc. i can do my best to write anyone for you. (i am also wanting someone to write president loki for me)

ABOUT ME AND WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME.
✰ I'm twenty-eight & a trans dude (he/him or they/them)
✰ i usually write on discord, emails, or google docs
✰ i usually double (scratch my back & I'll do yours )
✰ expect playlists, character sheets, and Pinterest boards
✰ i know pretty much everything involving MCU and TVA
✰ i write all genders and pairings
✰ i will NOT write with anyone under the age of 18 or pairings like that
✰ message me if interested.

MY IDEA:
my oc is from this reality & worshipped loki like an actual god, he was my oc’s patron. loki is a variant & taught him how to use sorcery and magic until being taken from the TVA and vanished. my oc becomes a slight loki variant because he takes the title “the trickster” and the TVA try to prune him. he is sent to the void city where president loki becomes interested in him because he’s new and different. but my oc also meet tva loki & it’s a whole chaotic mess & i really wanna write this.

IF INTERESTED, MESSAGE ME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back