• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Changing The Past: Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! (Interest Check)

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all!

Recently, I've found out that I have had ancestors serve in WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and The War On Terror. In Inspiration to these people's service, I am writing a book on how an modern AC-130 crew travels back to...You guessed it! World War Two...Or...An alternate WW2.
Germany repels the Allied invasion of Normandy successfully, However, It also captures Great Britain on September, 3rd, 1945. The current date is December, 14th, 1950. Germany is much stronger now, Hitler isn't going to seemingly fall soon, and the Japanese have already been destroyed by the US Military. The US is trading weapons and such with Russia now, and the earliest forms of experiments for new Jet Fighters are starting up.

10.6.2025 is the date the aircraft takes off to its target location to assist ground troops, but mysteriously dissapeared over the middle-east. If you are interested, Let me know! I will need one pilot (I will be controlling one), One Combat Systems Officer, One Weapon System Operator, One Sensor Operator and Four Special Mission Aviators. Maximum roleplayers is 8, Not including myself. We will be flying in a AC-130 Ghostrider.

Bump!

I really wanna do this guys! Help me out here, Please!

Don't see why not.

Wanna send me a DM and we can chat more there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back